Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could I get Kelly Kelly with the Women's Championship, Santino marella with the United States Championship, Chris Masters with the Intercontinental Championship, The Sandman with the Hardcore Championship, Laycool with the TNA Women's tag Team Championship, Evan Bourne with the Cruiserweight Championship, Los Amardos with the World Tag Team Championship (Not the new WWE Tag Team Championship), John Morrison with the World Championship, and Black Reign with the Million Dollar Championship, please?

Could I get Kelly Kelly with the Women's Championship, Santino marella with the United States Championship, Chris Masters with the Intercontinental Championship, The Sandman with the Hardcore Championship, Laycool with the TNA Women's tag Team Championship, Evan Bourne with the Cruiserweight Championship, Los Amardos with the World Tag Team Championship (Not the new WWE Tag Team Championship), John Morrison with the World Championship, and Black Reign with the Million Dollar Championship, please?

The only one i couldn't do is Black Reign, couldn't find a proper picture of him.

KellyKelly-10.jpgSantinoMarella-6.jpgChrisMasters.jpgSandman.jpgLayla-19.jpgMichelleMcCool-20.jpgEvanBourne-7.jpgEpico.jpgHunico-2.jpgJohnMorrison-15.jpgJohnMorrison2-2.jpg

Guest BK2010

Right a few requests for ones with FCW RKYs please :)

- Daffney

- Carter Gray

- Jesse White

- Nicole Matthews

- Mistress Belmont

- Tyler Black

- Zack Sabre Jr.

Anyone got a pic of the new guy with Hernandez in TNA?

Alberto Del Rio, Alex Wright (x2), Chris Jericho, Crimson (x2), Daniel Bryan, Gunner (x2), Hernandez (x2), Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Matt Cross, Matt Hardy (x2), Rosita, Ryan Bisbal, Sheamus (x2), Spike Dudley, Sting (x3), Tommy Dreamer

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87

Anyone got a pic of the new guy with Hernandez in TNA?

Supposedly it's this guy, didn't know whether to spoiler tag it or not.

Anarquia, aka Matt Barela aka Lowrider

Matt-Barela-Pic-1.jpg

That is indeed him

Right so im starting a XPW game. But i lack pictures of half the roster. The people that im looking for are:

Big Rott & Chronic (the westside ngz)

carlito montana

tool

felony

dynamite d

kikuzawa

jake lawless

pancho killah

leroy

kraq

tj rush

tommy suede