Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Can I get a KYKY of the new sting? and one with the WWE and WHC and WWE TAG TITLES separately. 4 pics all in all. TY take your time :)

Original w/TNA Title, w/TNA Title edited out, w/WWE Championship, w/World Championship, and with WWE Tag Titles

ztauzl.jpgt5j1jd.jpg2e4aets.jpgw7ok14.jpg11bhm6r.jpg

**EDIT** Tag Title Belt looks too big >_<

**EDIT2**

Bored so I threw together a very quick Axl Mulligan pic

9uvgup.jpg

Edited by Pimpin' Feller

Can I get Del Rio on KyKy with this title?

http://www.ajsbelts.com/beltspagepremierindy.htm

there are a few pics there, don't worry if you can't make it look real, it'll look fine in-game

Can I get Del Rio on KyKy with this title?

http://www.ajsbelts....premierindy.htm

there are a few pics there, don't worry if you can't make it look real, it'll look fine in-game

eki7t3.jpg

Rocky can you try and cut the WWE World Heavyweight onto one of those full size PSD's of sting? and leave it on PNG please? I've tried but can't get it to work.

Not quite sure what you're meaning? I have done a World Heavyweight Championship pic above that can be cut onto a clear background.

If you're wanting a full pic of Sting with the World title. It is possible but there isn't a goodpic for it.

This is the one I cut, and had to edit it to remove the lettering and then again to cover up the title etc..

5e8ff3577911986902efa13d913976f2_L.jpg

Not quite sure what you're meaning? I have done a World Heavyweight Championship pic above that can be cut onto a clear background.

If you're wanting a full pic of Sting with the World title. It is possible but there isn't a goodpic for it.

This is the one I cut, and had to edit it to remove the lettering and then again to cover up the title etc..

I think steesh (he? she? i don't really know...) means a png of sting (full-body) with the Smackdown!'s World Heavyweight Championship...

I think steesh (he? she? i don't really know...) means a png of sting (full-body) with the Smackdown!'s World Heavyweight Championship...

I really hope not :P because this is the only pic I've found so far unless I try it with non-studio shots. OR if he'd find an older full body pic of sting that he'd possibly want to use.

(Preferably holding another title for a more realistic touch.)

I really hope not :P because this is the only pic I've found so far unless I try it with non-studio shots. OR if he'd find an older full body pic of sting that he'd possibly want to use.

(Preferably holding another title for a more realistic touch.)

199592_10150120112351026_31695961025_6659590_4721326_n.jpg

189562_10150120112376026_31695961025_6659591_6587888_n.jpg

195957_10150120112326026_31695961025_6659589_4710028_n.jpg

Annnd to save Rocky the time of cutting out the white background, all of those are on PSD dreams

edit:damn slow net

Edited by Kirkland

6hr later Double post apologies

OK had my attempt at the Sting pic but I can't help but feel that there is something not quite right about it.

2i28wht.jpg

Thoughts?

Now thats the stuff. Sorry for not replying, I've been sleeping :D Thanks Rocky.