Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Tried searching but couldn't find anything as this was a bit of a different request. I was looking for a cut of Christian on kyky, with him as King Christian. So I guess with the crown King Booker use to wear. Along with maybe the red cape. If possible, try and use a pic of Christian from 2006. Thanks very much if someone can fulfill this request.

Can i get this pic on kyky, please?

254x9uq.jpg

1-1.jpg

Tried searching but couldn't find anything as this was a bit of a different request. I was looking for a cut of Christian on kyky, with him as King Christian. So I guess with the crown King Booker use to wear. Along with maybe the red cape. If possible, try and use a pic of Christian from 2006. Thanks very much if someone can fulfill this request.

Christian-11.jpg

Edited by Jess

Right so im starting a XPW game. But i lack pictures of half the roster. The people that im looking for are:

Big Rott & Chronic (the westside ngz)

carlito montana

tool

felony

dynamite d

kikuzawa

jake lawless

pancho killah

leroy

kraq

tj rush

tommy suede

02.jpg

tool

damien steele

01.jpg

:-) any help would be greatly appreciated

Found Tommy Suede and Damien Steele, and I've seen Dynamite D, Carlito Montana and Jake Lawless pics before.

EDIT: Found Suede, not Rush :blush:

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM

just a few pics i cut for my games

AJ Styles, Chuck Palumbo, Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, The Undertaker, The Rock, Edge, Matt Hardy x2, JTG x4, Seth Rollins(Tyler Black) x2

6q8z29.jpg2q2pjmc.jpgk9votz.jpgmuvr11.jpg335bogh.jpg52i9lw.jpg2ylvkmr.jpgb3lamx.jpgdfaqu8.jpgxer8mt.jpgo8e9n8.jpg687uza.jpg2q8oiuu.jpg2q89iec.jpg2aeqkxy.jpg2gvlfdw.jpg

Rocky Feller made this Lance Cade pic, all i did was kyky it

alhnyu.jpg30a5ngk.jpg

this pic i made for my TNA storyline

5379zs.jpg

Edited by brenchleyboy

Adam Cole, AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, Cody Rhodes, Jeff Hardy, Mr Anderson, Nathan Cruz, Rosa Mendes, Sarah Stock, Sheamus, Wade Barrett

Removing Broken Links]

Cant be arsed hunting the other pic topic so here are some non-wrestlers

Alyson Hannigan (x2), Nicole Polizzi

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

A whole bunch of pictures I've done recently. Some are probably already done but I guess it doesn't hurt if there are a few repeats.

The Hall of Fame class (and friends)

Shawn Michaels, Abdullah the Butcher, Sunny (x2), Jim Duggan, Brad Armstrong, Bob Armstrong, Brian Armstrong (BG James/Road Dogg), Paul Ellering, Roadwarrior Animal

shawnmichaelsd.jpgabdullahthebutcher.jpgsunnyln.jpgtammylynnsytch.jpgjimduggan.jpg

bradarmstrong.jpgbobarmstrong.jpgbgjames.jpgpaulellering.jpgroadwarrioranimal.jpg

The Tough Enough cast and staff

Steve Austin (x2), Trish Stratus (x8), Bill Demott (x4), Booker T (x4)

steveaustin1.jpgsteveaustin.jpgtrishstratus.jpgtrishstratus7.jpgtrishstratus6.jpg

trishstratus5.jpgtrishstratus4.jpgtrishstratus3d.jpgtrishstratus2.jpgtrishstratus1.jpg

billdemott111.jpgbilldemott11.jpgbilldemott1.jpgbilldemott.jpgbookerts.jpg

bookert213.jpgbookert21.jpgbookert2.jpg

Andy Leavine, Ariane Andrew, Matt Casaus, Eric Watts, Ivelisse Velez, Rima Fakih, Christina Crawford, Jeremiah Riggs, Luke Robinson, Matt Caoiccioni, Michelle Deighton, Mickael Zaki, Ryan Howe

andyleavine.jpgarianeandrew.jpgmattcasaus.jpgericwatts.jpgivelissevelez.jpg

rimafakihb.jpgajkirsch.jpgchristinacrawford.jpgjeremiahriggs.jpglukerobinson.jpg

mattcaoiccioni.jpgmichelledeighton.jpgmickaelzaki.jpgryanhowe.jpg

• Like 2

Bunch of random TNA guys

AJ Styles, Gunner, Sting, D'Angelo Dinero (x2), Doug Williams (x2), Brutus Magnus (x2), Murphy, Robbie E, Rob Van Dam (x4), Crimson (x2)

ajstyles.jpgphillshatter.jpgstingea.jpgelijahburkef.jpgelijahburke1.jpg

elijahburke12.jpgdougwilliams14.jpgdougwilliams.jpgnickadias4.jpgnickadias.jpg

mikaeladryan.jpgrobeckos.jpgrobvandam413.jpgrobvandam412.jpgrobvandam411.jpg

robvandamf.jpgcrimsonsg.jpgcrimson2.jpg

Some CZW guys from their website

Mark Briscoe (x2), Jay Briscoe (x2), Kimber Lee, Kylie Pierce, Mia Yim, Ty Hagen, Kirby Mack, TJ Mack, Ryan Eagles, Ryan McBride, Scotty Vortekz, Robert Anthony, Ryan Slater, Rich Swann, Masada, Jonathan Gresham, Joker, Drew Gulak, Danny Havoc, Bruce Maxwell, Sabian, Alex Colon, Akuma, Adam Cole

markbriscoe.jpgmarkbriscoe1.jpgjaybriscoe1.jpgjaybriscoe.jpgkimberlee.jpg

kyliepierce.jpgmiayim.jpgtyhagen.jpgkirbymack.jpgtjmack.jpg

ryaneagles.jpgryanmcbridetiu.jpgscottyvortekz.jpgrobertanthony.jpgryanslater.jpg

richswann.jpgmasada.jpgjonathangresham.jpgjokerhnb.jpgdrewgulak.jpg

dannyhavoc.jpgbrucemaxwell.jpgsabian.jpgalexcolon.jpgakumab.jpg

adamcole.jpg

• Like 3