Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

may i get these on kyky please? :)

saradelreyx.jpgnicolematthewsx.jpgportiaperezx.jpg

SaraDelRey-2.jpg1.jpg3-13.jpg

can I get both Wade Barrett, Skip Sheffield & Ezekiel Jackson with the IC title.

Los Amardos with the WWE Tag titles (Spartan ones)

Cryme Tyme with the Spartan tag titles

on KYKY please :)

WadeBarrett-27.jpgSkipSheffield-12.jpgEzekielJackson-6.jpgEpico-1.jpgHunico-3.jpgShad-2.jpgJTG-5.jpg

could i get this on kyky? i couldnt find one on photobucket :(

michaelcole.jpg

MichaelCole.jpg

I'm sorry, but I forgot that I already requested Claudio and Chris Hero, lol. I do need Black Reign with the Million Dollar Championship though, please.

Edited by Floyd_Fixation

Austin Aries, Babi Slymm, Brother Devon, Brother Ray, Eric Bischoff (x2), Excalibur, Jonny Loquasto, Michael Cole, Mickie James, Ric Flair, Starbuck, Tab Jackson, Todd Chandler, Yusuke Kodama

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87

It's been awhile since I've requested a cut, but I thought I would request one now.

I was wondering if this picture (below) of Atsushi Aoki is too small to be cut and fit on a KyKy in proportion. I'd appreciate it if possible. If it's not possible, just say so and I can try to deal with the pain and misery... :)

Atsushi_Aoki.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by tjb000

Jess, can I get Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin with the WWE World Tag Team Championship and Mark and Jay Briscoe with the WWE Unifed Tag Team Championship. Also Daniel Bryan with the WWE Championship and Tyler Black with the WWE Championship? Please? All on KyKy. Thanks.

could someone please try and fix up a good qaulity pic of reid flair on KYKY for me? If possible, please make him look co*ky. Thanks.

Best Reid Flair i have is

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87

Can I get this new Calvin Raines look cut, whatever background calvin_raines.jpg

CalvinRaines-3.jpg

Jess, can I get Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin with the WWE World Tag Team Championship and Mark and Jay Briscoe with the WWE Unifed Tag Team Championship. Also Daniel Bryan with the WWE Championship and Tyler Black with the WWE Championship? Please? All on KyKy. Thanks.

AlexShelley-8.jpgChrisSabin.jpgMarkBriscoe-1.jpgJayBriscoe-1.jpgDanielBryan-21.jpgTylerBlack-4.jpg

Edited by Jess