EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having seen Bride & Prejudice last night and looked back at the nominations thread just now, I can see that kaya is the only person on this board with good taste.

OR ... he is the only person on this board with a similar taste to yours. :P I can't say if he has the same to mine too though, cause i haven't seen the nominations thread.

tina26jt.jpg

21. Tina O'Brien

Like a match enflamed in gasoline, Tina O'Brien suddenly got famous in the British scene for her work on Britain's longest running soap, Coronation Street. As an American man who has never seen this soap, I will still say this, British soaps never quite looked so hot.

My Take: She doesn't look too bad. Maybe all of your British tastes aren't just Eurotrash after all...

Guest Ringmaster

Well I didn't know who she was, so I searched, and her body seems nice, but she has that British face with the weird jaw, which I generally dislike. I may have to pass. However, if I could get her to wear a brown bag over her head, I'd hit it.

Guest Bluesman

Not a big fan of Drew, but that is a really good pic of her.

Never heard of O'Brien before, but she definately looks good.

I don't know if it was the Addams Family, but Ricci has never done it for me.

EDIT-So I'm RM's mom? I try and raise my boy to be sexually responsible and respectful of women, and this is what I get. I won't even get into his conservatism, I attribute that to the nanny shaking him too much as a baby...

Edited by Bluesman

As already stated, Ricci's on the line. She can look good, but can look bad.

I really like Drew. She can look so beautiful.

O'Brien is hot, I don't watch soaps, so, luckily, I have no idea what poinltess shit she's inolved with.

--

Thanks RM, changed my mind, she's not hot. <_<

Edited by Summers