Love songs?

Steven

"Your Love" (Acoustic) - The Prize Fighter Inferno

Is that Claudio's side project? If it is, can you tell me where I can get some of their stuff?

Indeed it is Claudio's side project. I have four acoustic tracks, I know not how they are available, and I can't talk about how I got them.

Guest Wrestling_Man

"I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight" - Cutting Crew

That song owns. You should play that, "Love Song" by The Cure, "Keep on Loving You" by REO Speedwagon and my new favorite love song "Angel" by Judas Priest.

Foo Fighters - Big Me

David Lee Roth - Just Like Paradise

Syd Barrett - Love You

*worships*

I heartily endorse this suggestion :thumbsup:

Edited by Skumfrog

If you would have mentioned "Hold The Line" by Toto in there I would have had your children.

Oh and, if you would have mentioned "Africa" by Toto, I would have given you my life... great song... until Ja Rule butchered it.

Yeah, Hold the Line is good stuff.

Now for Africa, I know Ja Rule sampled the beat. Didn't he steal lyrics from like a couple other people too?

I'm convinced to this day that There is a Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths is the greatest love song ever written. Just the chorus is a bigger lyric than anything else I can think of.

I agree wholeheartedly. Not just the chorus, but the whole thing is poetic genius, it's just that many of the verses are overlooked due to the sheer captivation of the chorus, which is entirely unique and so amazingly powerful.

Also, I'd like to throw in All My Love, All My Kisses by Buddy Holly as a great love song.

"Your Love" (Acoustic) - The Prize Fighter Inferno

Is that Claudio's side project? If it is, can you tell me where I can get some of their stuff?

Indeed it is Claudio's side project. I have four acoustic tracks, I know not how they are available, and I can't talk about how I got them.

Ah, alright. Are they any good at least?

I like 'em.

Not as good as Coheed.