Chris Rock thinks Jackson will kill himself.

FLiam

US comedian Chris Rock thinks Michael Jackson hasn’t got a chance of being found innocent, and thinks the star may commit suicide rather than go to jail.

Speaking to Uncut magazine Rock said: "I think Michael's going to kill him self. I don't think he's going to go to trial and then walk out the courtroom."

"But I don't believe Michael Jackson is going to let himself go to jail. He's going to take one of those little pills, and that's going to be it." He added

Meanwhile in Santa Maria a psychologist who was the first person to hear the claims by Gavin Arvizo that Jackson abused him has given evidence for the first time.

The BBC reports that Stan Katz, whose evidence the prosecutors are heavily relying on, told the courtroom that he interviewed the teenage boy - as well as his brother, sister and mother - because he had appeared in a TV documentary and was "possibly molested"

It was during these interviews in May and June 2003 that Arvizo accused Jackson of molesting him. Katz had also previously worked with another boy who made claims of abuse against Jackson.

source: GigWise.com

Isn't Chris Rock a really close friend of Michael Jackson?

Edited by Gooner4Life

What Michael is being accused of is pretty disgusting. He would be better just ending it all and going down as one of the greatest stories ever told. Musicians that die before their time always end up in a huge spotlight for years and years after their death (see: Kurt Cobain, Tupac, etc.)

from what i head about the story i believe Jackson is gulity as its not the first time he has been accussed and i would love to see him rot in jail if he is gulity, that said chances are Jackson will kill himself, he has always been mentally unstable and just plan weak

April Fool's is clearly your only option.

Don't be so sure, I've heard other people say this. Jackson has tried to kill himself in the past, and there's no chance in hell he will spend a moment in jail. Personally, I think he's going to be found innocent, but if he is found guilty, I wouldn't be surprised if he committed suicide.

And Chris Tucker is the close friend of Jackson, not Chris Rock.

I don't see why Jackson would off himself, by all appearances, I'd say he's going to get off the hook here and be declared not guilty. Whether he really is guilty or not, who knows?

he has always been mentally unstable and just plan weak

Well, let your old man beat the shit out of you for your entire childhood, face the immense pressure he faced as young as around 10 years old, and then tell me that you won't be "just plain weak" as well.

Edited by taehnaisacuac

What Michael is being accused of is pretty disgusting. He would be better just ending it all and going down as one of the greatest stories ever told. Musicians that die before their time always end up in a huge spotlight for years and years after their death (see: Kurt Cobain, Tupac, etc.)

Jesus, you people have been watching too much Paulie Shore is Dead. Not every celebrity who dies before their time is celebrated like they were geniuses.. People were sad when Aliayah died, but no one called her Aretha Franklin. People where sad when ODB died, but no one called him Tupac or Biggy. And certainly no one called the lead to Drowning Pool a Maynard Keenan when he died.

If Michael kills himself he will be just what he is now, a brilliant star who fizzled into frantic oblvion and only manages to remain in the spot light for the same reasons most people slow down when they pass an accident. He is a shell of the performer he once was and I hope he gets his life back on track... or on track at all.

Plus who the fuck are we to support him killing himself? A couple smug kids on a wrestling board.