What releases are you looking forward to?

MalaCloudy Black

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit! The Sevendust album flew right under my radar! Add that to my list. Plus, there is also a new Chimaira album coming out in July that I want to get.

So to update my list.

System of a Down "Mezmerize" and "Hypnotize"

Sevendust's new album

Chimaira's new album

I've always liked Nine Inch Nails, but I'm not sure if I'll buy their new one. Depends how much cash I have at the time. Either way, I'll still get it.

SOAD, Gorillaz, and The White Stripes having new albums sounds good.

Of course, I don't have any other releases to look forward to that hasn't already been mentioned, unless the third Nappy Roots album is in production.

Guest Blade

I'm looking forward to

Common - Be

Kanye West - Late Registration

DJ Green Lantern - Armaggedon

Dr.Dre - Detox

DJ Adam - Adam Bomb 6

Eminem - untitled (the funeral has been suggested as the name)

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth - May 3, 2005

Six years too long since we last heard from Trent. I've heard two songs off the album and it's going to be huge. "The Hand That Feeds" really didn't click with me at first, but after a couple listens I fell in love with it. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Seether - Karma Perfect - May 24, 2005

I'm not really a big Seether fan, but after hearing their new single, "Remedy" I'm somewhat excited for the disc. I'm curious to see what they can do, and am also glad they didn't go the route of tons of rock bands these days. You know what I'm talking about: rock out, hit it big with a slow song, then pussify all your music. Sugar Ray, Staind, Finger 11, just a small sample of pussified bands, glad Seether isn't taking that road... yet.

System of a Down - Mesmerize/Hypnotize - May 17, 2005/Fall 2005

This is the big one for me. After being horribly overplayed with Toxicity and an incredibly disappointing following release, Steal This Album! it looks like SoaD are going back to their roots on their next CDs. From what I've heard of Mesmerize, be prepared to be completely blown away. Hope you're back on your A-Game SoaD!

Audioslave - Out of Exile - May 17, 2005

It was looking like these guys were done, but then they come out with "Be Yourself" and it looks like all is well in the realm of the supergroup. They're hitting the road this year and judging by interviews with Cornell, the band is getting along very well. Hope we rock a little harder than the first single with the rest of the album though.

Other big releases I'm interested in:

The White Stripes

Gorillaz

Sevendust

Evanescence (rumored for 05)

Disturbed (rumored for 05)

Edited by Zero

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth - May 3, 2005

Six years too long since we last heard from Trent.  I've heard two songs off the album and it's going to be huge.  "The Hand That Feeds" really didn't click with me at first, but after a couple listens I fell in love with it.  Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Seether - Karma Perfect - May 24, 2005

I'm not really a big Seether fan, but after hearing their new single, "Remedy" I'm somewhat excited for the disc.  I'm curious to see what they can do, and am also glad they didn't go the route of tons of rock bands these days.  You know what I'm talking about: rock out, hit it big with a slow song, then pussify all your music.  Sugar Ray, Staind, Finger 11, just a small sample of pussified bands, glad Seether isn't taking that road... yet.

System of a Down - Mesmerize/Hypnotize - May 17, 2005/Fall 2005

This is the big one for me. After being horribly overplayed with Toxicity and an incredibly disappointing following release, Steal This Album! it looks like SoaD are going back to their roots on their next CDs.  From what I've heard of Mesmerize, be prepared to be completely blown away.  Hope you're back on your A-Game SoaD!

Audioslave - Out of Exile - May 17, 2005

It was looking like these guys were done, but then they come out with "Be Yourself" and it looks like all is well in the realm of the supergroup.  They're hitting the road this year and judging by interviews with Cornell, the band is getting along very well.  Hope we rock a little harder than the first single with the rest of the album though.

Other big releases I'm interested in:

The White Stripes

Gorillaz

Sevendust

Evanescence (rumored for 05)

Disturbed (rumored for 05)

Whoa! DISTURBED might be putting out an album in 2005?!? Holy shit! This year's releases have potential to make up for a lackluster 2004. Two SOAD albums, NIN, Sevendust, Chimaira, Lacuna Coil, Audioslave and Disturbed... fucking awesome.

EDIT: Added Lacuna Coil to the list. They're supposedly releasing an album in 2005 as well. The list just keeps getting better and better for me.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy