Ajax thread

Animal

So we became champions, and have the biggest talents of the country (possibly the world) in Heitinga, Sneijder, De Jong and ofcourse van der Vaart.

Discuss.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

If anymore of these topics pop-up (we don't need them for every team, on EWB3 the ones that mattered started as general team news and then evolved into a team thread) I'm going to eithgr delete them or merge them, because its pointless.

How about saying something like 'Ajax Win the league' and then starting the thread that way, then if it takes off, I'll rename it and walah!

Don't make the threads for the sake of making the threads.

I have nothing against a teams thread, but if there is only a handful of people who support the team, is there any point!?

Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, they all have good followings on this board, maybe not Chelsea :P, but they have enough people to make a discussion rather than a talk that can be held over MSN with two people.

• 6 years later...

It's okay, after them, came Huntelaar and Suarez. :w00t:

And left just as quick.

Next will be Stekelenburg, Vertonghen and Van der Wiel.

Don't worry, Ajax will always have talented youngsters. Just due to money Ajax can't hold on to them any more for a long time, which sucks. When Championship teams make more money off of TV rights than Ajax you know something is wrong.

Edited by The Quasi Juice