o_0...ITV presents...Celebrity Wrestling?

Katsuya

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red Devil

Piper was great on the O'Grady show. I'm definatly going to be watching this tonight and then see how good it is. I've always liked the Gladiator concept and hat mixed with wrestling should be great.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Wow, wheres the wrestling? its like Gladiators, no, its like that Battledome program, shit games with fake competitiveness, fake heat and lots more fake stuff.

Its far too American aswell, shit.

Gladiators had Wolf, the completely fake bad guy, that was bad enough, Battle Dome is just full of Wolfesque characters.

Agreed. Wolf was the shit. Gladiators rocked. When I was, like 6 I was in awe at how fit 2 of the women were. I can't remember their names. One was blonde another was a brunette. I'm going to try and find out who they were.

Yah Summers, those were the two.

Edited by YI

I felt embarrassed about liking wrestling just from hearing of its existence...I know a couple of my friends have had a little chuckle about it.

I didn't watch the show myself though, and have no real inclination to do so.