Chicks with Bass Guitars are hot.

K

I've run out of people on MSN to tell this to.

Just got back from fozzy, blah blah blah balls to the wall, blah blah blah, stuck mojo, blah blah blah Y2J, right onto the important stuff.

The third opening act was the Suffrajets, who are shit. They're a bunch of women who are sad they don't have dicks and couldn't vote in the forties, even though they're all about ninteen.

Anyway, the bass player is sex on legs. She makes me wet in places I didn't know liquids could get to.

I'd boing her like there's no tommorrow, then the next day I'd boing her like there wasn't a yesterday.

oxford1.jpg

Man I got a stiffy just typing about it. She had a shorty skirt on as well.

The bass is sexy. More chicks need to play the Bass, like if there was a band of fifty women all playing the bass, I'd buy their album. Hell I'd hide outside their houses and look through the bathroom windows to watch them take a leak.

Especially if suffrajet woman was in it.

I'm kinda riding an adrenaline high right now, that combined with the blood flowing away from my brain and into my penis is making me type things no-one cares about.

I want to be one of the strings on her guitar... or her g string. hell fuck it, I'd be her dental floss.

Man she was awesome.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drummer is fat and ugly, it looks like she ate the bassist.

Man I'd love to eat the bassist.

If I remember rightly, they were on a Channel 4 series a little while ago, watching them trying to get a record contract.

Why they bothered, I have no clue.

Better, shes like an angel... with a bass guitar. Like if god was forming a rock group with pretty people, he'd be like.. yo, Suffrajet woman. Get on the bass. And lemmy would be all like, yo god, can I play bass, and god would be all like NO YOU'RE FUCKING UGLY. BURN.

I agree with the statement brought forth in this topic. Girls with instruments in general are hot, bass is just the height of the hotness. There's a band over here called The Rats that have a girl called Natalie on bass occassionally, and she's not particularly attractive, but stick her in platforms and give her a bass, and you definitely would.

And yes, this is one of few times you'll see me replying to a thread about girls. And using the phrase "you definitely would", for that matter.

Edited by Skumfrog