Chicks with Bass Guitars are hot.

K

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bass player from JJ72, shit band nice girl. Bird from Subways is overrated, looks better in photos than real life which is frankly the wrong way round. Abi from the Zutons is stunning.

Guest Cashmiesta

Bass player from JJ72, shit band nice girl. Bird from Subways is overrated, looks better in photos than real life which is frankly the wrong way round. Abi from the Zutons is stunning.

until she speaks.

I'm with Booker T, it's ALL about Melissa Auf der Maur.

The girl from the Zutons is fine, as is the woman from the Suffrajets judging by those photos, and girls in bands are generally quite foxy (Brody Dalle, the entire Riot Grrl movement really, Kate Bush... <_<) but it's all about AdM, baby.

I saw her at Reading Festival last year, having spent the last 4-5 months loving her from afar. At the signing tent place before the show, when I met her, I actually almost died. It was stunningly embarassing. The show was quite good, there, if I remember. I spent much of it totally enraptured and staring at her.

AUF DER MAUR IS WHERE IT'S AT.

RK/ZB!

That guy in the cowboy hat in Million Dead, I'd do him.

And, uh, the chick. Yeah, the chick too. Yeah. Uhhh...yeah. Yeah.

Yeah.

Actually, to touch on what someone said earlier. I was typing the initial post in this thread up last night, and as I finished I turned on Channel 4, the subways were performing on T4 or something, and I just said outloud. 'Well that fucking confirms it'

Guest Bluesman

The third opening act was the Suffrajets, who are shit. They're a bunch of women who are sad they don't have dicks and couldn't vote in the forties, even though they're all about ninteen.

I'm not too fond of Melissa Auf der Maur. She looks good in some photos, not in others.

Where I come from, we cut your eyes out for saying things like this.

Anyway, speaking of hot chicks with intstruments...

liveshirley20.jpg