Land of the Dead

Green Demon

I havent really heard anything about this movie up until recently. I liked the last remake of the Dawn of the Dead so I will probaly go and see this one when it comes out on June 24th. I have a soft spot in my heart for mindless zombie killing :blush: so this is the movie for me. Here is a link to the tralier and so movie info too: Land of the Dead

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, people, it's George A. Romero...ofcourse it'll be good. Oh and it isn't really the sequel to Dawn of the Dead as that was followed by the underappreciated Day of the Dead in 1985.

Edit: Stupid Typos

Edited by Ruckus

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

So is this a sequel to the originals rather than the hollywood remake?

EDIT: Watched the trailer, its pretty good, I really started enjoying zombie movies after 28 Days Later, I haven't seen any of the original ones but I might do, it depends, poor special effects kinda spoil old movies for me.

Edited by muddatrucker

Yes, George A. Romero has been trying to get funding for this script for a while and was only recently given a big budget due to the success of the Dawn of the Dead re-make. Best news of all? No running zombies as Romero hates them.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Alot of people didn't like it, but it was original, the whole zombie genre gets pretty boring pretty easily, theres only so much you can do before it just looks exactly the same as the last zombie movie.

I'll be keeping an eye out for this and maybe I'll look at the previous Romero films, but to me, these type of films rely heavily on how realistic certain things look.