Embarrassing Artists

Big Red Fury

Are there any bands or artists that you enjoy that you are embarrassed to admit to? I only ask because I have just realized that I really enjoy Kelly Clarkson's music and I'm embarrassed to even know myself right now. Hot, that's one thing, but now I think she's talented? God damn what's wrong with me?

Are there any bands or artists that you enjoy that you are embarrassed to admit to?  I only ask because I have just realized that I really enjoy Kelly Clarkson's music and I'm embarrassed to even know myself right now.  Hot, that's one thing, but now I think she's talented?  God damn what's wrong with me?

Britney

Guest Wrestling_Man

Weird Al Yankovic, cause he rules and can make great parodies. The other, god help me, William Hung. I only have his first album but I laughed while listening so I liked it. What about Men at Work, is that embarrassing? I don't think so.

There is no artist or band that I truly enjoy that I'm really embarrassed about liking, not including one or two guily pleasure tracks from the Spice Girls or Britney Spears or whatever. At first I was kind of embarrassed about owning The Spirit Room by Michelle Branch, but soon after I was not ashamed at all to admit it is just a phenomenal album.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

I'm not embarassed to like any of the music I listen to, I don't see why I would be, if someone's going to think less of me because I own the Alex Parks album, then screw them.

I enjoyed a thousand miles or whatever the song was called.

It's a good song, it's just that the lyrics are SO STUPID. "If I could fall into the sky/Do you think time would pass me by?" THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING.

Edited by GoGo Yubari