Official Transfer Thread

Guest The Real Deal

Stuart Taylor was a good signing by Villa, he was on loan with us for a couple of months last year and I know we'd have loved to secure him a permanent deal. I'm still somewhat shocked though that Ian Walker hasn't signed with anyone yet, he's still got the ability to be a top class Championship keeper or a top/second Premiership keeper.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prso and Buffel won't leave and I doubt Celtic will be anything too special next season, look at who they have actually signed: Camara? Shite. Compare this to who has left them.

Panathanikos are obviously ripping the piss with Kygirakos, I still think he'll be at Ibrox next season though.

The slowness of offloading the shite on our books in worrying though, we won't bring anyone in until the likes of Lovenkrands and Mladenovic leave and I think we fly out to Canada on Monday.

Guest ZizouFWF

Hola, seems like Kezman has completed his move to Atletico, you may here rumours that Cristiano Ronaldo is wanted by Barcelona, he is not, if he moves he will come to my team Real Madrid. Everton also want Guti which I cant see happening and txuri-urdin have said that Arteta could be going to Liverpool and not Everton.

Hm? Why?

Not that I think Ronaldo would move, but if he does, I think he has as good of a chance of going to Barca as signing for Madrid.

Well C.Ronaldo has stated through his agent that he would wish to come to Real more then Barcelona and also Barcelona's Sporting Director Txiki Beguiristain has said even though he is a star player he is not in Barcelona's priorities whereas Real have stated they would love to have him.

Guest ZizouFWF

I think Barcelonas statement is on Skysports.com, and last week it said about Ronaldo in ABC, El Mundo, El Pais, papers from Madrid. They like the Express and Mail but Spanish papers plus talking to Barcelona and other Madrid Supporters, we feel he would come to Madrid.

It has also been talked about on Canal and Telecinco and TVC - Televisio de Catalunya which is primarily a Spanish station for Barcelona.

At the end of the day, he will stay at Manchester anyway.

Edited by ZizouFWF

Mourinho made it perfectly clear he didn't want Crespo back and that he'd have to halve his wages if he were to even consider it. Now that Chelsea have found themselves in a bit of a dilema, he may not have any other choice.

Realistically speaking theres not too many world-class strikers left that could be persuaded to move. Shevchenko, Eto'o, Trezeguet, Gilardino and Torres to name a few have all made it clear that no matter what the money offer they won't be leaving. Not that Crespo up front is a bad thing but after being rejected in the past, who can blame him for not having the desire to play for Chelsea?

Guest Booker T & The MG's

Just watching George Burley being confirmed as the new Hearts manager.

Apparantly there major shareholder Vladimir Romanov is going to make substantial funds available. I'll believe it when I see it, forgetting that George Burley is a very good appointment for Hearts and the club will go forward with him as manager, with major funds or not.

Guest The Real Deal

Phillips is a good buy for us.

I hope he can, make Darius and Angel, actually work this season.

Edited by The Real Deal