Official Transfer Thread

Guest The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

If this isn't allowed then it can be closed.

- WBA have slapped a £20m price tag on Gera.

- Everton have agreed a £4m fee for Tottenham's Simon Davies.

- Aston Villa have signed Newcastle's Aaron Hughes.

Feel free to post more whenever it comes in.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this isn't allowed then it can be closed.

- WBA have slapped a £20m price tag on Gera.

- Everton have agreed a £4m fee for Tottenham's Simon Davies.- Aston Villa have signed Newcastle's Aaron Hughes.

Feel free to post more whenever it comes in.

I will personally slap Martin Jol and Frank Arneson if this transfer does happen . Simon Davies when on form is our best midfielder .

-Tottenham supposley signing everyone

- De riddler (sp) coming to Spurs

Brown > Davies.

Guest Boods

Fulham captain Lee Clark is set to leave the club following the expiration of his current contract.

Middlesbrough manager Steve McClaren is optimistic that Boudewijn Zenden will stay at the club as negotiations over a new deal for the midfielder continue.

Sam Allardyce is confident that on-loan striker El-Hadji Diouf will join Bolton on a long-term deal because of his love for the club.

Middlesbrough have agreed a fee in the region of £7m with Portsmouth for Nigerian striker Ayegbeni Yakubu.

Manchester City have released former England midfielder Steve McManaman.

Edited by Boods

Actionpad any evidence of this such Bellamy deal with Villa?

I read on Ceefax that O'Leary said he wanted him but is waiting to it's 'all over up there' aka the Scottish season ends. I think Celtic have the cup final to play so he'll be waiting till thats over. O'Leary says no fee or wages have been discussed. I'm sure this is on the bbc site somewhere.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...lla/4570527.stm

Says Celtic can't afford him so theres hope yet. I personally wouldn't take him but W.E.

Edited by King Ellis

Asier Del Horno of Atlethic Bilbao is on his way to Chelsea.

Adriano and Benni McCarthy have been linked to Chelsea, but it's only rumors so far.

Marca has reported that Juventus has rejected a huge bid from Real Madrid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Tottenham could move for Inter pair Emre and Martins, with the former more likely to move to White Hart Lane.

Asier Del Horno of Atlethic Bilbao is on his way to Chelsea.

Adriano and Benni McCarthy have been linked to Chelsea, but it's only rumors so far.

Marca has reported that Juventus has rejected a huge bid from Real Madrid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Tottenham could move for Inter pair Emre and Martins, with the former more likely to move to White Hart Lane.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I like how the official transfer thread is filled with mostly speculation and nothing official.

I can remember in the last thread I posted a pretty good link regarding transfer interests and official offers and stuff, but im too lazy to find it :shifty:

On TalkSport radio this morning in a sports news bulletin I hear that Tottenham are pursuing Jan Veneegoor of Hesselink (Or whatever his name is) from PSV.

Not on the Spurs site but they'd keep qui about it.

Apparantly Arnesen signed the guy first time around and wants him again at Spurs...

Everton is in talks with Scott Parker, according to Skysports. Looks like Parker will be moving on, be it to Everton or some other Premiership outfit.

Palace has rejected a bid from West Brom for Andy Johnson, and Birmingham have also ended their interest in the striker.