Official Transfer Thread

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan seal Jankulovski deal

Milan have sealed the signing of Marek Jankulovski from Udinese.

Despite sealing fourth spot, the Czech star has wasted little time in securing a move away from Friuli.

"Jankulovski? I confirm he went to Milan," president Giampaolo Pozzo said.

Milan confirmed the capture later on Monday, with a statement on their website revealing the Czech star had penned a deal which ties him to the club until the summer of 2009.

Jankulovski is Milan's second signing of the summer after they secured the signature of Swiss star John Vogel.

Pozzo is now to discuss the futures of some of his other star names including David Pizarro and Vincenzo Iaquinta.

"As for Iaquinta and Pizarro, we will talk again when there is real interest of a few clubs," he said.

Crespo: Milan move close

Hernan Crespo says that his permanent move to Milan from Chelsea should be completed in the next few days.

The Argentinian scored twice for Milan in their UEFA Champions League final defeat to Liverpool on Wednesday, and is looking to join the Italians on a permanent basis.

Crespo has been on loan from Stamford Bridge all season and, despite Jose Mourinho still staying he thinks a lot of the player, he looks to be joining Milan permanently.

Crespo certainly wants to stay in Italy, and he now hopes a deal can be completed sooner rather than later.

"I hope that in days to come my transfer to Milan from Chelsea is finally resolved," said Crespo.

Although his own personal performance in Istanbul was good, Crespo admits he is totally distraught after being turned over by Liverpool.

"But I am destroyed in all senses by our defeat against Liverpool," added Crespo.

"In the first half we were so superior that I believe 3-0 was not enough. We deserved more goals.

"But in the second half we relaxed and paid for that. Liverpool did not win the final so much as Milan lost it."

Both are from SkySports.com

I think Milan have a good player in Jankulovski. I've seen him a couple of times and he's impressed me. Doesn't say how much they've signed him for though, but he should be a good signing. Milan are getting better and better it seems.

Although Crespo isn't exactly confirmed, it is 99.99% assured it'll go through. He had a good season for Milan, but I'm surprised he never made an impact at Chelsea.

Guest The Real Deal

I've now heard Chelsea are offering Barca, Crespo plus £30 million for Samuel Eto or however its spelt :P

EDIT

Valencia have confirmed the signing of Arsenal's Edu.

Edited by The Real Deal

Parker and Forssell are now close to moving away from Stamford Bridge. Everton are closing in on both of them, but Birmingham could mount a late bid for Forssell.

Shame really, I wanted to see them both succeed at Chelsea, especially Forssell. I just hope we don't regret selling them.

And according to Skysports, Chelsea's shortlist for a striker has been narrowed down to 3: Benni McCarthy, Adriano and Samuel Eto'o. McCarthy seems to be the most likely one, but I personally would prefer Adriano out of the 3.