Rangers Win The SPL On Final Day

The Kraig

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/livescore/res...e=SCO.1&cc=5739

Go there, view the results of today's matches, then look at the 'standings' table.

Fucking insane, one of the best SPL title wins of all time. :)

To makes things short. Celtic just need to draw to win the SPL no matter if Rangers won. The only way Rangers could win the title is if they beat Hibernian and Celtic lost.

Not only did Celtic lose, but they lost because of two very very late goals from Motherwell on the 88th and 90th minutes of the game.

Thus Rangers get 3 points, Celtic 0, and Rangers are ahead by ONE POINT at the end of the season.

I am fucking proud to live in Motherwell right now.

Hah, sweet.

I've always liked Rangers ever since I had a godly CM game with them oh so many years ago (do I need a better reason?).

Plus Celtic have Chris Sutton, and Chris Sutton = the evil (Chelsea fan here).

So in short, huzzah for Glasgow Rangers, huzzah.

Great news, Rangers are my favourite Scottish team (and have been since 1996 simply because I liked Ally McCoist :P) so I'm glad they've won the SPL.

I think that Martin O' Neill will definitely step down as Celtic manager now.

Ha ha! Come on the Blues!!!!!!!!!

I can now sleep soundly in my bed tonight, knowing the Gers have won the title. I could probably kiss the Motherwell team right about now. And maybe a few fans too. That means you Kraig :pervert:

Edited by Nien Numb

I knew they would. Even when they went 5 points behind with 4 games left, I still had a sneaking suspicion they would. I'm actually quite happy with it seeing as every Celtic fan I know are utter pains in the arse.

Edited by Turbonegro

Guest Booker T & The MG's

I loved Glasgow today, I saw approx 0 Celtic Shirts in the City Centre, Celtic fans hate to wear there tops when they lose, but love to show it off when they win. City Centre I hear was bouncing (literally) last night.