Star Wars Books/Comics

TMM

Sun Crusher > SSDs

:pervert:

Pfft, blowing up suns. More trouble than it's worth - and there's not even anything left for you to take afterwards. SSDs are far more impressive, and look snazzy while they're laying out destruction.

And only a pussy would fly a craft with indestructable armour anyway. :shifty:

Yeah...look what a 10 Meter A-Wing can do to a Super Star Destroyer.

A-Wing - 1

SSD - 0

It took a damn black hole to get the Sun Crusher gone.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. If Durron was taking out stars in a Z-95 Headhunter, then I might have been mildly impressed.

Flying something succeptable to random spacecraft debris? That just happens to be 11 miles long as well? Now THAT is badass.

Edited by stokeriño

I figure that since he won't have a clue who or what Kyp Durron/the Sun Crusher are until he's read them, talking about them will only confuse him more...rather than give away spoilers. >_>

I figure that since he won't have a clue who or what Kyp Durron/the Sun Crusher are until he's read them, talking about them will only confuse him more...rather than give away spoilers. >_>

Actually...I do know who they are :D

I've read the first book in the Jedi Academy Trilogy (Jedi Search) and I've alsro read about 1/3 of the second book (Dark Apprentice?) Which is the third book in the trilogy? I need to go and find that now after I've re-read the other two.

Edited by The Monkey Molester

The third book would be 'Champion of the Force'.

And...curse you for ruining my foolproof defence. :shifty:

Now go back and edit all your posts to remove any spoilers...it's not like I've read them or anything...it's also not like on the back of Dark Apprentice it says Kyp does a heel turn and steals the Sun Crusher or anything...:shifty:

Everywhere... after the death of the Emperor, the Empire itself descends into fuedal infighting among the moffs and warlords for control. But the three most powerful are located...

In the Unknown Regions, on Csillia. Grand Admiral Thrawn is based there, and later takes control of Thyferra and Ylesia in his bid to unite the Empire.

In the deep core, on Byss.A large portion of the Imperial Fleet ended up based on the world of Byss, and I think ended up taking over Wayland and cloning the Emperor.

In the mid rim, the Maw. Admiral Daala was Tarkin's consort, and helped work with Lemelisk on designing both the Death Star and the Sun Crusher.

A bit later, the Empire mainly runs itself from the world of Dubrillon, Muunilist, and Bastion, out on the Outer Rim. And of course, Yvonne Issard still ran Imperial Intelligence from Coruscant itself.

CD/SDM!

A couple more...

Anaxes - located in the Axum system. Known as the Defender of the Core because of its prominent position on its edge.

Bastion - The "reserve" capitol world of the Galactic Empire after Coruscant was taken, and the Sector capitol for the Braxant Sector in the Outer Rim Territories.

Bilbringi - Rich with minerals and the site of a large shipyard. It is where Thrawn got his cloaking devices from.

Carida - The Empire's primary training academy.

Kuat - The Kuat system is the site of the all-important Kuat Drive Yards. These are the Empire's primary shipyards, producing the majority of their Star Destroyers and other military craft.

Honoghr - Not exactly an Imperial planet, but home of the Noghri, who were conned into servicing the Empire as elite assassins.

Kuat and Carida are particularly key, in my opinion.

And it should probably be noted that the Maw, being a cluster of black holes, was actually nowhere near any other portion of Imperial space. It was in the Kessel system, which rebelled against the Empire and became freelance. It 'only' contains four ISDs, a Sun Crusher and a prototype Death Star frame, as well as a tiny science facility. Plus without being given the secret route to the centre (or having Jedi powers), it is impossible to navigate your way into it.

Edited by stokeriño

I mentioned Bastion, and Honghnor and Carida don't count and you know it. :P

Good call on Kuat, though.

And get on MSN.

I missed Bastion...and why the hell shouldn't Carida count? It's about as horrendously imperial as you can get.

Okay so they sort of declared themselves to "not be involved" or some other self-preserving bullshit, but they still churned out stormtroopers at an impressive rate.

And MSN...blah.

Uh... hello? Durron, Sun Crusher?

The only thing important to come from Carida was Han Solo. :angry:

And half of the Imperial army. >_>

Carida was still around for a while. The New Republic was firmly based on Coruscant and well past the Thrawn years by the time it got blasted.

And Solo only spent a few years there anyway, being a Corellian as he is.

Edited by stokeriño

Most of the Imperial Army came from Kamino, duh.

Pfft, I'm talking post-clones here. You know, how it was with all the films and books until the prequels decided to needlessly fuck everything else up because it was thought people couldn't understand a piece of continuity as simple as "After the Clone Wars they got rid of the clones". <_<