Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only 4 people who interest me; Science, Maxwell, Roberto and Torrie Boy.

Why the fuck can't they just get normal people? That's what made the others so good. THe best people were always the 'normal' people. Spencer, Craig, Alex (¬_¬, come on he was the fucking boy).

This year if you're an ugly slapper but have a massive ego and think you're gods gift you get in. The only one who is fairly attractive is Sam, she'd get some but she's now where near as hot as Shell, Kate and that other blonde one from last year. The others are pretty meh.

I find most of these housemates really annoying, especially the faggot who said he finds happiness in other peoples misery. If I were in there with him i'd ust beat the shit out of him and be thrown out, I hate the fucker.

I'll give them a chance, but i'm not giving any hope. Maxwell struck me from the start as a perosnal favourite as he seemed 'normal'. And his comment about the wristbands "What the fuck do they do" had me rolling around on the floor.

Is it just me or do the housemates seem young this year. Not just in age but in mentallity? They seem really young and crap, for that reason I don't think i'd be a fan. Even lots of the ones who are adults. Seem youngish if you catch my drift.

As for a winner it will be Science and he will become the first ever black BB winner and get a record deal until the novelty wears off (BB not hi. He's an absolute legend). However i'm rooting for Maxwell.

Edited by Funk Odyssey

Paddy Power's odds on the outright winner:

Maxwell 5 - 1

Saskia 6 - 1

Derek 10 - 1

Roberto 6 - 1

Sam 7 - 1

Makosi 12 - 1

Science 7 - 1

Anthony 8 - 1

Mary 14 - 1

Kemal 8 - 1

Any Other 16 - 1

Vanessa 16 - 1

Lesley 25 - 1

Craig 25 - 1

Science seems worth a punt, but how the fuck did Kemal get such good odds?

Science and Girlyman are going at it right now, Girlyman is talking shit and I'm suprised science hasn't kicked the shit out of him. Girlyman doesn't know what he's talking about.

The whole Mousaka angle is actually fucking clever.

Her goal is to make people nominate her, so they tell the housemates she "won them a first-night party", then makes them feel sorry for her by giving her five gazillion keys and saying "one of them opens your suitcase".

Unfortunately, they picked probably the only person in the house (probably minus Craig and Lesley, and it would NEVER have worked with Kemal) without the intelligence to play the game... Meh, she's doing ok... although there's a fine line between playing the game and causing irrepairable damage when said game ends. You're not immune to next weeks nominations too hun, calm down...

Oh, and once first-impressions have calmed down, almost every housemate is actually pretty cool (except Craig, Moose and Lesley). Science fucking rocks, I agree.

Bahhhhhaaahahahaha.

Best quote ever from Roberto :P

"At the end of the day, you know, who knows? I don't know what to think really, you know?"

Who does he think he is, a football manager? :shifty:

I've also realised that Crossdresser Guy, depending on what facial expression he has, can look like Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlito Caribbean Cool and David James :shifty:

Edited by TheReilDeal

Maxwell > Science > Roberto > *

Maxwell just had me in stitches during his video, and he seems quite normal which is always a bonus. He has a personality, but not a completely over the top personality, like Marco the bald shrieky bitch or Nadia the tar-addicted ladyman with added testosterone.

Science and Roberto are also awesome, and I will not and cannot accept ANYBODY other than these three winning. Damnit, last year I was so pissed off at Victor not winning I nearly cried.

But you just know the cross-dresser's gonna win. He's flamboyant and over the top, which all the women seem to love.

How do you overcalculate by £35?!

Also, Chocolate Mousse is starting to be good at this game :P

"I WANT CHERRY TANGO!"

"Wait, we've overspent, sorry, despite being the only thing he actually put on the list, I'm taking off Science's salad cream."

That, and the light fiasco this morning, were teh funny.

"See that there, we gotta cut that off coz that's the chicken's butt. And that too, that's more of the chicken's butt." :shifty:

And if Kemal ever eats an apple, I'm going to crack up. Especially if he follows it with "That ain't coo'!" Although I'm fairly sure CCC doesn't dance around in his underwear...

Edited by TheReilDeal