Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

Gah someone evict the girl wth the scarily big tits...

She makes my eyes hurt.

Her voice makes my hears hurt.

Her very being makes my face hurt.

And when Maxwell (who winds me up anyways) rapped about her and she cried and then "No-one gets away with making me cry" sheesh...I wanted to wander in and bitch slap her....

And as for Makosi. She's already a legend in my eyes. And this task for her is genius. Especially when she said to Saskia "Have you thought of doing glamour? That's more for your look" mwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I still hold with my original belief that out of all of them, only Makosi, Science and Derek are great.

The rest can vanish off my television, although they are great to have there to have the fun taken out of them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say the most disposable one so far, the one that will be missed least, would have to be Vanessa. I had forgotten she was even in the house until just now, and I had to go on the website to find out her name.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I still hold with my original belief that out of all of them, only Makosi, Science and Derek are great.

The rest can vanish off my television, although they are great to have there to have the fun taken out of them.

Which black girl?! Ahh the non-entity one?

Meh bring and annoys me when she speaks.

And is it just me or is there more and longer stretches of "silenced feed" on late night BB live on Channel 4...slacking editors...

Unless they all want us to buy E4 of course...

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

e4 is available on freeview now aswell I believe (I hate that sky stops you from getting certain channels that are available on freeview when they've cut you off!).

I can't believe how offended that fat slag got about Max referring to her jugs, she has them out all the time, shes a fat mess, what can you expect?

Macozie or whatever her name is needs to fuck off too, she's just an annoying cow, I know she has a challenge but yeah, kick the bitch out because she's annoying to watch. Girls won't like her so I can't see her lasting long.

How Stereotypical that the Goth got a witch party and said she wanted to go home and watch horror movies, stop playing up to it you fucking tool.

It's usually for legal reasons.

They don't normally silence the feed for every swearword. They're not psychic :P

They just silence it when they start talking about things that Channel 4 would be sued for if they didn't. Like the private life of someone not on the show or something.

But yeah, CSAMH is probably closer to the actual truth :shifty:

They both love the cock, and are outrageously camp. Other than that, there's nothing else. I find Kemal a lot less annoying than Marco, yet I haven't watched all that much, nowhere near as much as last year so his annoying'ness might not have sunk in yet.

Edited by Funk Odyssey

I hate Kemal, and Makosi. More than I've ever hated anyone. They're full of shit. "We, darling, we don't bitch... but you know that Italian? He's full of shit. Lesley is just a pair of breasts. They're all stupid, and boring." They can go die, fucking tosspots.

Bahaha

Big Bro: Mary is telling the housemates that big brother is allowing her dog into the house. Mary doesn't own a dog.

Aaaaaaaaahaha

She's constructing a massive story about where she bought him and everything~