Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

Grrr, when will Mouse realise? Crying = sympathy.

Sympathy != nominations.

If you're going the badass, piss-people-off route, you can't cry every ten minutes.

If you're going the crybaby "I want to leave so nominate me" route, they won't if you piss them off.

Whatever, Minger.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Mary is a bit of a fake if you ask me, she plays up to the 'Im a witch goth lamb slaughtering slipknot fan' image too much, like how open she has her eyes all the time, I mean close them a bit you stupid cunt.

That fat slut with the big tits really needs to put them away, all she does is walks round adjusting them, that guy that fancies himself needs to have battery acid on his face, just for a laugh.

Basically all of the housemates suck. Infact Roberto is quite good, he should win, but we all know that the british women influence this show so its worth while putting your money on the queers.

Mudda could be right according to the latest odds:

Science is expected to become the first person to be evicted from the house on Friday, according to odds from DS:BB betting partner Best Betting.

The freestyler has odds of around 5/2 to get the boot, replacing former favourite Makosi, who is now a distant 8/1 chance.

Lesley is the second most likely for the chop on odds of 9/2, followed by Maxwell at 5/1.

Kemal remains the 5/1 favourite to win.

Source: DS:BB.

And apparently, Makosi won't be the unlucky housemate next week, it's going to change weekly because otherwise Makosi would likely get an unfair advantage due to her being bullied by BB.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Is Kemal the one that came in dressed as something out of a Bollywood movie gone wrong? He's too much like that bald twat Marco from last year, just what is it about these type of people that entertain women?

Its like Nadia from last year, shes so fucking repulsive its unbelievable, the way she talks, the way she looks the way she acts, the way that she use to be a bloke, she was fucking disgusting to the point in which I still hope she dies to this very day.