Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

Bahahaha.

Mary nominated Roberto because "instead of persuing the relationship with me, he moved onto other people". Translation: I fancy the fuck out of him but he DARED to talk to the other housemates once or twice.

And Maxwell's whole nomination "segment" was comedy gold :P

Everyone is nominating Vanessa for being non-existant. :P

Science nominated the people that were potential threats to his bitch population :shifty:

I'm surprised at the number of nominations for Roberto :( Sam too, really...

I love Mary too. "Don't tell me to listen to you. You talk to me, you don't TELL me to listen."

About five minutes later, when Saskia has finished; "Listen to me!"

Edited by TheReilDeal

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. Makosi got to choose the nominations (in the longest winded way possible. Seriously, it took about five minutes to explain why she was nominating Mary).

Mary and Craig are up for eviction.

Bahaha. She just GRABS Kemal and drags him into the bedroom to talk to him about the secret mission.

Roffle. Everyones like "OMG! CRAIG AND MARY?! OMG OMG OMG OMG LETS ALL PRETEND TO BE UPSET THAT MARY MIGHT BE GOING".

Science just goes "Oh well, lets get some food then.."

Edited by TheReilDeal

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Saskia is a lying slut too, that little tirade about her going to auditions and being too curvy, too sexy and too powerful.

Yeah, you didn't get the part because you're shit.

Kemal is growing on me like a fungus...

Although, Craig during the "Reality TV/Gameshow" arguement >>>>> *

"If people wanna act, they should go on Eastenders. Well the they wouldn't be able to do that because they ain't got the fuckin' brains, but you know what I mean. If the only way you can get money is to come on here, it's fuckin' pathetic."

Spot on. I still want him to go though, his voice is too annoying.

And the sound editor tonight is a lazy fuck :P

I also love it how Vanessa and Lesley were just lying there going "Yeah....yeah.....that's right....yeah....we ain't got anything to add to this conversation, this show, or this planet, so we'll sit here looking pretty (debateable) and pretending we're important".

Also, Mary just got evicted. Mark my words. She just accused ANTHONY of all people, of not being real. To hide the fact that she's about the only one being a Fakey Mcloserpants to get votes.

Edited by TheReilDeal

That little holier than thou group piss me the fuck off. Mary, Makosi, etc.

And I think Anthony is spot on with what he's saying. He IS being how he is, it's NOT fake. He's just not pretending to know everything, and be a smart arse stupid fucking twat. :@

This show has really gotten me angry.

Saskia is a fucking spastic. She's acting as if she's fucking Tony Montana or something, stupid bitch.

I'm really hoping Mary stays as she's great fun to watch, even if she does go over the top at times. Science is being hilarious lately too, while Sam is a bit of an annoying cunt too.