Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxwell still has to win.

His opinions on everything is always just fucking hilarious. He is quality. If he doesn't win, I will cry like I have never cried before.

Maxwell is a Arsenal season ticket holder and you have a Arsenal badge in your avatar . Why am i not suprised your saying that ?

I hate plenty of Hartlepool fans.

I didn't want Wayne Sleep to win I'm a celebrity.

Who people support has nothing to do with stuff like this.

Maxwell's retarded.

Yeah sure I'm biased cos he's gooner scum but still....

Any guy his age who's English and doesn't know what the House Of Commons is should be put down.

It should be some kind of required testing to pass into adulthood.

Science's "Bottle opener" remark was hilarious and I spluttered into my cuppa.

Mary's discussion with the dancer (Craig / Anthony?) about him not being real was great. She's GOTTA stay. GOTTA get rid of the camp hairdresser.

Science still rocks my socks even though he kept saying "Y'dig me?" every four seconds when arguing with square-jawed chump Roberto.

I'm going with intelligence this year, and therefore Science and Derrek rock my socks, and Makosi and Mary are amusingly stirring it up (though I like Makosi and don't like Mary).

All the other women are self-obsessed and insecure retards.

However Mary seems to be playing the whole "I'm different from the rest of you" card which seems to be standard "goth" fare. Always trying to be different.

The reason I don't want to go to Hell is that Maxwell, Sam, Saskia and Lesley will be sitting on the couch constantly going on and on while the dancer and the camp hairdresser will be prancing around trying to get everyone's attention.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Mary needs to go, what a fucking annoying pretentious slut, either she goes or she trips over bangs her head on the side of the sink and drowns.

I haven't watched in 3 days. Anything good happen? I.E. Any murders?

I hope they have a sort of bedsit again, for Science and anyone when he gets kicked out. He just says it like it is and doesn't hide who he is with some sort of sherade act.

I still think Roberto will/should win.