Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

I don't care if it's a plastic bin, if someone throws a fucking bin at you, you're gonna take it as what it was, an act of violence. I didn't hear Science shout for Maxwell to move, or "Shit, fuck fuck fuck, I'm really sorry." or anything.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Did anyone see BBLB? there was that guest woman speaking about how she hated Saskia, then Dermot suggested she was jealous and she was like 'WE GIRLS ARENT JEALOUS OF HER' showing that she was infact jealous.

I love how jealous of each other girls can get. Leslie made herself look like even more of a bitch by her comments to Sam, infact it seemed a bit harsh and schoolgirl-ish, I hope her ovaries fall out.

Hello, I'm saskia. AKA miss uninteresting. I get the opportunity to ask anyone in the house absolutely anything, but instead of asking anything interesting, I just ask total crap that everybody already knows.

New Highlight of this year, Big Brother saying - 'Who are bitches?'

Also I'm torn between my love for sam, and my desire to make fun of people who get worked up over make up bags.

I don't think it was just that she'd lost her make up bag that she was crying about, more about the fact that she KNEW Lesley and her chums stole it, and Lesley pretty much started on her when Sam confronted her about getting it back. Basically, it was just fucking bullying, which pissed me off.

I Like watching Maxwell , I think he funny but burning those thongs and pants wasnt funny . Fuck You Maxwell !

Now All Including Mrs I Have No Charisma ...... (insert any of the women apart from the ugly Makosi) > Maxwell

What a prick ! .

You may have guessed im a Tottenham fan

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I like Saskia now, probably because I think she's hot, I wasn't happy about how Leslie treated Sam though, I do think it was bullying and how they all just let her go crazy is beyond me, they needlessly did something to start an argument.

Leslie is a fat pikey slut that needs to be brought down a peg or two, hopefully Roberto goes crazy and breaks her fat mug.

Maxwell to win, I can see Saskia and him getting even closer, although she said she doesn't fancy him I think he's won her over with his personality. She did look annoyed about the pants tho, but I suppose she understands.

I'd of kept the pants, but wore them backwards so the 'Spurs' were on my sweaty/smelly/dirty ass.

I Like watching Maxwell , I think he funny but burning those thongs and pants wasnt funny . Fuck You Maxwell !

Now All Including Mrs I Have No Charisma ...... (insert any of the women apart from the ugly Makosi) > Maxwell

What a prick ! .

You may have guessed im a Tottenham fan

Yes because the posts I have seen you make are all anti-Arsenal.