Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehehe. Paddy Power are giving 10-1 odds on ,"Lesley to appear on Channel 4 in an anti-bullying advertisement in 2005." Now thats just funny.

Also, Paddy Power are taking bets on the gender of winner, and the small print says, "Bets will be void if correct sex cannot be established." So what's that then, bets will be void if Kemal wins?

Edited by Jonny D

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I wish they'd call her into the diary room and diagnose her with severe life threatening obesity, that'd of been funny.

Guest Red Devil

Nooooo! They better have that on tomorrow's recap show! I knew I should've been watching it. Football Manager got me distracted. I also echo Summers plea...We need pics!

And the way she apologised for being horrible to Sam for blaming everything on Sam's insecurity and jealousy. :P

Although it was funny when she said she was going on hunger strike, I can't see Lesley not eating for very long.

Guest Red Devil

Todays episode was awesome. Sam + naked = Awesomeness!!!

I hope to god Lesley goes. She's just a fat bitch who has it in for Sam. I was happy that someone finally stood up for Sam. It took some time but Max standing up for her helped Sam and hopefully told Lesley that she is being a bitch and should stop it.

Could anyone explain to me what happened with Sam/Derek when she was making the food. Out of nowhere Derek just started on her and I couldn't see what she did wrong. Did I miss something?