Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hilarious how nearly every single person is up against Science now. Why? Because he speaks the truth? He's an honest man. Orlaith is a right fucking lying bitch too claiming she really wants to go this Friday and everything. In reality she came there for that money, if she hated it that badly she'd just walk out. It's more like she knows the public hate her so she's trying her best to make them vote her as if to keep her in pure misery from having to stay in the house.

There's no way Science will go either way, the people hate Orlaith and right now Science is pretty much one of the main guys. If it comes down to it I think he can make it to the final three. I don't get why some people like Derek either. He can be a right funny guy at times but most of the time he's a little cunt. Funny and can be entertaining, but he lies so damn much.

What I bloody hate is how everyone seems to like Craig now. Fuck sake, just get that guy up and out of the place. What does he do? Bitch, have a little cry, try to come onto Anthony but get rejected for the 575466944 time and that's about it. His voice is right annoying too and most of the time he's talking utter shite.

Guest Red Devil

Yep, Sceince and Orlaith are up for eviction this week. I'm 99% sure that Orlaith will be going becuase for some reason Sceince seems to have had a popularity swing in recent weeks.

While Science is "honest", he is unneccesarily confrontational and a rude, disrespectful little cunt that needed some fucking discipline from his mother. I only enjoy him in this capacity because he's annoying the other housemates and all of them apart from Anthony and possibly Derek get on my tits.

Kamal I use to like for some reason. Yet now, he has been poisioned by Makosi and she is the devil. I SWEAR SHE IS THE DEVIL. She is just... ugh. Why are they all afraid of her? The little cunt bitch needs to die. And I reserve that judgement for very few people.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Why do people keep calling her attractive too? because she's black and its racist if we don't fancy her? as far as black people go, Derek is more attractive, possibly because he looks less like a Zombie from the Omega men.

I wish Charlton Heston would invade the house and put a stake through her heart, or at least punch that bitch in the throat.

It's quite annoying how they all keep dropping Science bait to kick off. There was no need for what Orla did really, and as if she wants to go.

They'll be super pissed when he stays - he really is the only genuine person, perhaps Eugene as well, in there. You think 'one of the lads' Anthony would befriend a fat, ugly gay in real life? Then you have your stragetigists like Makosi and Derek. Then you have your pussies like Kemal and Craig.

Take him out of the house, and it's a bunch of dull, dull people.

Argh, I also hate this 'Science is homophobic' thing all those queers have going on - did he even say 'Shut your gay mouth' to anyone? They're going to be super pissed when he's still there, despite their best efforts.

Edited by fineintent

This whole "I want to go" thing with Orlaith is getting real old, real quick.

If she hated it as much as she said she did, she should just leave. If she is going to leave if she issn't evicted, why bother waiting to see? And stop crying, ho.

Watched it live tonight and Science was being a right nice guy to everyone, seems everythings calmed down now. Maybe he'd had a bit to drink, but he was being quite quiet and calm and just talking to everyone really, even trying to help CraigCrybaby at one point. I want to see Craig go, simply because I think Anthony might act a little different if he went, in terms with trying it on with the girls more, or girl should we say.