Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red Devil

I haven't really watched the show since Maxwell left. I watched little bits of it and only really watched the Friday's for eviction but this series seems like its falling on its ass in the middle of it. Characters like Max and Science have left who would've have been quality entertainment and we are left with fuckers like Orlaith and Craig? As long as Derek, Ant or Eugene wins this may be salvageable.

Guest Red Devil

Well I'm presuming that there will be 4 left in on the last day. Last year we had Nadia, Jason, Shell and someone else that I'm forgetting. Dan? Most years there is always 4 at the end. With One eviction this Friday that leaves it down to 5 in the last week. Reportedly there are going to be two episodes in teh final week on Wednesday. One at 8pm and the other at 9.30pm (I'm not 100% certain on the times) One will be the normal show and the other may be a suprise eviction a la last year with Stuart. I'm not 100% sure it will work like that but from what I've read it looks like this way it'll leave 4 for the final day.

Last year I'm pretty sure they had five in the final week. There were the final four, of course, and then Stuart got evicted through the diary room. There will definately be more than three people left in the last week, because that's the way it's been for ages.

Well, now they don't need to worry about doing a Wednesday eviction, as Orla has finally followed up with her threats and walked.

Big Brother announced that Orlaith would be called to the Diary Room in five minutes and then the blonde bombshell would be leaving the House forever.

The blonde sited irreconcilable differences with Derek as the main reason for her leaving. "I couldn't stand being in the House another week with him," she told Housemates.

Orlaith spent her final minutes in the House with Makosi, Anthony and Craig in the bedroom, speculating on what the outside world could hold.

Goodbye garden, I enjoyed many a sun-bathing moment with you..."Work it baby," Makosi advised.

"Seriously, don't let him think that I've walked, make up something," Orlaith asked Housemates.

Big Brother called Orlaith to the Diary Room where she gave a few final thoughts.

What does the future hold for the blonde beauty?

What about Federico!?! :shifty:

If they were it would have to be Science because Science was a neutral. If Maxwell went back in he would just sit in the lounge all day.

Science has got major beef with Derek now and if he was to go in now it would be the best series ever.

According to the BB website, the person who comes into the house to night, WILL be eligible to win the show. They will also be able to nominate and be nominated.

If this new person is anyone with at least half a personality, they have a genuine chance of at least getting in the top two. Should be very interesting, me thinks.