Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I love Craigs, 'Im not telling you about my sexuality, i hope there are people out there going through the same things as me, I hope Im giving them strength'.

Its obviously woofters (as if we didnt know), because who'd sit at home crying about their sexuality if they were straight?

'Oh no, Im straight, im gonna get married and have kids, how will people except this unusual and outrageous behaviour!'

Anthony's face when she was doing it made the whole things funny.

Craig starting to get beyond annoying. He doesn't really seem to understand that Anthony doesn't have a problem with Eugene, that's why he isn't saying anything to him.

Well overall this is shaping up to be the second worst BB ever (after the dreaded BB4) even though it's had some really entertaining characters like Maxwell, Roberto, Science and Derek.

Curse the British public.

Here's to Eugene, the only one left who isn't a complete twat.

Oooooh Ranking past and present BBs.....

BB3 was my favourite mainly cos of Rich & Poor House and Alex.

BB6 has had Science and Roberto who were great. Maxwell and Derek who I didn't really like in the end but were good sparring aprtners for Science and Roberto. Craig and Makosi have been great as "Weirdo head-jobs" although I hate Craig. They've just gone for uber-personality and it's no longer reality, more charicature. But perhaps that's what BB needs by now...

BB5 had Victor and some good arguing. Stu was cool but ended up "Under The Thumb" and became a bit of a sad act. Glad they've split up now. It also had my three least favourite BB people ever (Nadia, Marco and that larey northern lass who was thick and started the fight with Victor)

BB1 ranks mainly cos it was the first and was fresh.

BB4 was acceptable. I liked nicey-nicey Cameron and that Scottish guy who went out first but other than that had some dire people (Like Gos).

BB2 was my least favourite. Didn't like anyone in there...

Oooooh Ranking past and present BBs.....

BB3 was my favourite mainly cos of Rich & Poor House and Alex.

BB6 has had Science and Roberto who were great. Maxwell and Derek who I didn't really like in the end but were good sparring aprtners for Science and Roberto. Craig and Makosi have been great as "Weirdo head-jobs" although I hate Craig. They've just gone for uber-personality and it's no longer reality, more charicature. But perhaps that's what BB needs by now...

BB5 had Victor and some good arguing. Stu was cool but ended up "Under The Thumb" and became a bit of a sad act. Glad they've split up now. It also had my three least favourite BB people ever (Nadia, Marco and that larey northern lass who was thick and started the fight with Victor)

BB1 ranks mainly cos it was the first and was fresh.

BB4 was acceptable. I liked nicey-nicey Cameron and that Scottish guy who went out first but other than that had some dire people (Like Gos).

BB2 was my least favourite. Didn't like anyone in there...

While we're at it <_<

BB3 - Fantastic. Every housemate was entertaining and fun to watch (Spencer was the man) and the rich/poor divide gimmick was great.

BB5 - Two words: Victor Ebuwa. Best BB housemate EVER.

BB1 - Frech concept which made it better then than it was now, Craig was cool but the other housemates were a bit hit and miss.

BB6 - Had potential to be the best ever, but without Roberto, Maxwell, Science and now Derek, it's lost the best characters.

BB2 - Bubble was good, but the rest of them were nothing special.

BB4 - Dull as dishwater, even Jon Tickle wasn't enough to save this series.

BB5 - Jason and Victor; Shell and Vanessa nuff said

BB6 - Full of different things this year; has been very strange

BB3 - Kate Lawler :wub:

BB2 - Brian Dowling is a legend

BB4 - Shit nuff said

BB1 - Never seen it