Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

BB 1 - Great because of Craig and Nick. Was a new concept for the time, which instantly made it good.

BB 2 - Fucking sucked. Well except Bubble and Brian (Especially when they were together). Plus when Bubble hit the sofa, got knocked into the air and fell on his face.

BB 3 - Best Big Brother. SANDY!!!! Sandy and his escape > Ahmed. Awesome except for the lesbian bint. Spencer was awesome, and Kate was fit as fuck. As was Johnny (Awesome not fit as fuck), and he was a geordie.

BB 4 - Liquid turd. John Tickle was the only entertaining bit.

BB 5 - Vanessa and Shell. :wub: Nadia. :( Victor :D Half and half really. Had potential, was good. But nothing great.

BB 6 - Same as last years. Had massive amounts of potential with Maxwell, Derek, Science etc. However with them all out it's gone to shit.

IN ORDER

BB3, BB1, BB5, BB6, BB2, BB3.

Edited by YI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

You can really tell the sexuality of someone regarding their ratings of the previous BB series, anyone that liked Cameron is certainly a homosexual.

If I could wish rape and murder on anyone in the world, I'd pick Makosi, she's a right cunt.

I loved the Eugene heel turn last night on 'drunk' Kinga. He's too much of a nice guy all of the time. It's about time he told her to shut the fuck up.

Great idea to give them non-alcoholic beer and wine. Shows just how much of a twat Kinga is.

I've also never wanted to smack a woman in the face with a shovel as much as I have Makosi. What a fucking dick... and she thinks she's going to win.

Yeah I was thinking out of all the housemates he would least want to take it but I'm glad he actually took it. Being in his situation I definately would have. He hasn't been there as long as Anthony/Makosi so I wouldn't think he'd have much chance of winning so he might as well take what he can when he has the chance.

When Makosi said 'do you want me to go to the diary room?' you could so easily tell that she was desperate to. Glad she didn't, the last thing I need is that silly bitch in more of the spotlight again.

Guest Red Devil

It looks like Anthony will be winning BB now. Eugene was the only one who could've gotten close to him so him taking 50k probably left people wanting Anthony to win becuase they could have "2 Winners" like Eugene said.

I'm really glad he took it becuase even though I felt that if he didn't take it, he would've won it in the end. There is NO ONE who would turn down 50k for a chance to win 100k, he didn't even know the money would be doubled. Good choice.

Eugene went to the diary room, where there was £50k uin a box in front of him. He was given a choice of taking the £50k, and leaving the winner with only £50k, or not taking it, and the prize money would have doubled to £200k (but Eugene didn't know that)

Good on him for taking the money, I know I would have.

I still think Eugene will win by a landslide. He was probably at least 20% in front already, and a few people may stop voting for him because they suck, but I doubt the majority would do anything for doing exactly the same thing everybody else would have done.

I WANT Anthony to win, but I don't think he will. Definite for second place, however.