Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of Team Science's were shit. Derek's and Kemal's were good (I hate the fucker but it was good). About halfway through Craig went off in the huff before Maxwell didn't choose him. And Makosi shoved her head deeper up her own arse thining she is the most witty person on the universe because she concluded her speach with "It's not exactly rocket SCIENCE". I want to fucking kill that bitch.

I doubt i'll really be watching as much without Maxwell. Craig and Anthony both realise it will be shit. You can't have a group of 2. It looked as if things were kicking off between Derek and Science (I only saw the fallout). So Derek may be up, as Science pretty much told everybody what Derek has said about them in the passed. So I think it will be Derek against Science.

Edited by Funk Odyssey

It'll be Science up against Anthony next week and then Science will get evicted (I hope) I just wish that Vanessa would fuck away off somewhere. Anytime I see her she's either eating, sitting in a bed or brown nosing Makosi.

Why would Anthony be up for eviction? From what I've watched of the show they all seem to like him reasonably well and by getting off with Makosi he's practically guaranteed immunity from her and her little group.

Since there's not really any more grudges in the house, it'll be likely they'll chuck out one of the boring ones that no-one could give a fuck about (i.e. Eugene, Vanessa) unless something happens that'll cause some sort of divide.

And what's with all the Science hating? I could easily say over the past week or so, he's been the most entertaining person in the house.

I didn't even watch it tonight.

I hope they pull a John Tickle and put him back in. That man was an absolute legend. As is/was Maxwell.

Edited by Funk Odyssey

Why would Anthony be up for eviction? From what I've watched of the show they all seem to like him reasonably well and by getting off with Makosi he's practically guaranteed immunity from her and her little group.

Since there's not really any more grudges in the house, it'll be likely they'll chuck out one of the boring ones that no-one could give a fuck about (i.e. Eugene, Vanessa) unless something happens that'll cause some sort of divide.

And what's with all the Science hating? I could easily say over the past week or so, he's been the most entertaining person in the house.

I could just see tomorrows show:

"Eleven thurty five a.m. None of the housemehts are out o'bed yet."

"One nine'een p.m. Makorrsi, Vanessa, Orlath and Kemarl have been in the loft for... ever. They're talkin' about Anthony. And Crehg, and doin' very li'ul else."

"Two oh two p.m. Eugene has been try'n a tell a jork to Science for eleven minutes, and has joost got parst the furst sentance, aftuh repeatin' himself nineteen hundred and four..sorry, five..times."

"Two thur'een p.m. Science has been cleanin' the chicken for fourty five minutes, eht secon's."

"Five twen'ey two p.m. Nuthin' else 'as 'apppened since the chicken-cleanin' incident, so we'll just fill the rest o'the show with random noises from the house."

*ratings go through the floor*

Guest Red Devil

I haven't watched the show since Maxwell left. There's no one really in there that makes me want to watch it anymore and the bitch cunts called Team Diva piss me off. Anything interesting happened since the geezer left?

They had a nomination process this morning between 6 and 9am. No alarms or calls to the diary room were given, all the housemates had to get up themselves. Makosi's group were telling everyone they weren't getting up but on the dot of 6am weren't they all waiting to get inside the diary room.

Didn't see last nights. What was it like?

Oh well, shows what I know. <_<

Anthony, Craig and Kemal have been announced as up for eviction, but that's the second lie, and they're really safe. All of the others are up for eviction but they don't know it yet. Genius.

Bye bye Vanessa. :)