2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

Guest Crossface

I could never exepct Christian,man,what a suprise.

Tajiri in the main event will be cool for a couple of months,but if christian will jump to the Chris-Chris feud it will totaly jump WCW to the sky!

Gret show as usual!

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Tuesday, October 4th, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.03

WCW - 5.83

ECW - 5.47

TNA - 3.12

Ratings are in and TNA dips deadly close to 3.00 mark. Nothing new up top however, as the global federations are still duking it out.

UPDATE ON ERNEST MILLER

Ernest Miller's surgery last week was deemed a success. However, doctors are saying that it's highly likely he'll never be able to step foot in a professional wrestling ring again.

UPDATE ON CHAVO GUERRERO

Chavo Guerrero is back home as he's learning to deal with his broken leg. There is no timetable on his return at this time.

Christian, Tajiri and more..

NODQ.COM had been expecting something big given the recent meetings between Paul Heyman and Vince Mcmahon, but no one could even imagine the debut of not one, but two superstars from rival promotions in WCW. Eric Bischoff hit one out of the park, as he was able to sign Christian and Tajiri to written contracts, a definite blow to ECW and especially WWE, who were expecting Christian to feud throughout the summer with their current champion, John Cena.

WCW Calls up Brian Lawler

Brian Lawler, who had been unhappy in WCW's development territory has been called up to the roster. It is unknown what his role will be in upcoming shows.

WCW to purchase more promotions?

Rumor has it that WCW owner Eric Bischoff may flex his muscles and be in the market to shut down more wrestling promotions, as he's been scouring the market to see which owners are willing to negotiate takeovers with him. Although, we can only guess Bischoff is interested in corporate takeovers rather then taking over assets and contracts.

user posted image

WCW Nitro

Monday, October 10th, 2005

<=:=><=:=> Intro and  Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Welcome to Monday Night Nitro here on UPN! What a night in store for you tonight"

Coach: "What a night? What about last Monday? Tajiri and Christian showed up! We don't even know if Tajiri even works for us!"

Uh oh.. Christian's music hits and the crowd pops. He looks frustrated as he head down to the ring and gets a mic.

Christian: "Last Monday, right as the Captain' was about to make it 'happen and win the Heavyweight title from Chris Jerkicho, something unexpected happened. The Timid Wolverine, Chris Benoit threw powder in my eyes, which allowed that assclown Jericho to win last week. Now, I'm not sure how things work here in WCW, but If they're anything like WWE, I think I'm allowed to say this. Chris Benoit, get your ass out here now!!!"

Not a second goes by before Benoit's music hits and out comes the Canadian Crippler, who walks right down the ramp and gets toe to toe with Christian.

Christian: "So Chris, you like to interfere in other people's matches huh, perhaps you'd like a match of your.."

Chris Benoit snatches the mic from Christian's hand.

Benoit: "Yes, I would like a match against you Christian, and if that's a challenge, I accept. As far as I'm concerned, you're just a speed bump in my path to Chris Jericho. And if you think you're going to be facing him at Halloween Havoc, you're wrong. It's going to be me, winning the world heavyweight.."

TAJIRI's music hits! Out comes the Japanese buzzsaw as the crowd isn't sure how to react to him. He gets in the ring and grabs a microphone!

Tajiri: "Tajiri #1 contender, not Benoit, not Creepy...little... (laughter) bastard"

Christian: "Tajiri, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you can barely speak english, let alone beat me or Benoit, so what makes you think you can beat Chris Jericho.

Tajiri: "Watch footage."

Footage is shown on the tron of Tajiri misting Christian, giving Benoit the springboard elbow and kicking Jericho in the head last week on Nitro. Tajiri laughs at the footage.

Christian: "Alright you little chumpstain, that wasn't funny, maybe I'll kick your ass instead of .."

5..4...3..2..1.. break the walls down!!!!!!!

Out comes the champ, Chris Jericho. He stands up on top of the ramp as the crowd is all over him.

Jericho: "Ah, isn't this cute, you three jackasses all want my world title. Well, I just spoke with Eric Bischoff, and he said that NONE of you are going to get a shot at the title tonight or any night for that mat..."

Uh oh.. here comes the Boss. He stands on the opposite side of the ramp as Jericho and has a microphone.

Bischoff: "Y2J, I thought I told you to stop acting like you run MY company. You may be the world champ, but you damn sure aren't in control of ANYTHING in this company. Now, I see we have a problem here. 3 men want the same thing, a shot at Chris Jericho. I started thinking to myself, and determined it would be unfair to make you face all 3 of them in the same night Y2J. But then I remembered that last week, it was unfair that you interrupted mine and Stacey's business meeting. So you know what, I am going to make you face all 3 of them. At Halloween Havoc, it will be Chris Jericho defending  the WCW World Heavyweight title against TAJIRI, CHRIS BENOIT AND CHRISTIAN IN A FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH!!!"

The crowd pops as the 3 superstars in the ring look happy. Jericho, on the other hand, looks downright miserable.

Bischoff: "As for tonight, it sounded like we have a challenge. So tonight, in that ring, Christian will take on Chris Benoit in 1 on 1 competition. And in the interest of fairness, if Tajiri or Chris Jericho interfere in that matchup, they'lle automatically be eliminated from the 4 way matchup. Oh and Chris, don't think that's your easy way out either, because if you do interfere, the other 3 competitors will still be competing for your title!"

Oh man, Jericho is pissed after hearing that as Bischoff's music hits and he heads to the back. In the ring, it looks as if things may break down, but all 3 superstars leave the ring, satisfied by what they've heard.

<0:79% Chris Jericho lost overness from this segment. Tajiri gained overness from this segment. >

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

ADAM WINDSOR VS BRIAN LAWLER

Lawler receives a small pop from the crowd, although bigger then Windsors. Lawler has the size advantage here and should clearly be the favorite in the eyes of many. Unfortunately, the crowd wasn't really into this one, and it was a shame, because they put on a pretty decent matchup. It was a great show of wrestling, despite not many memorable moments, the two just went out and did their job. Lawler hit the missle dropkick at the 4 minute mark but only got a 2 count. Windsor won this one via Superkick after ducking a clothesline at the 6 minute mark. After the match, the two shake hands in a show of sportsmanship.

WINNER: ADAM WINDSOR

<M:74% C:55% O:64% Brian Lawler lost overness from this match. Adam Windsor gained overness from this match. >

Before the two can leave the ring, Matt Hardy's music hits! It looks like we're gonna have this match right now!!

MATT HARDY VS SEAN O'HAIRE

O'Haire comes out with Stacey at his side, looking as hot as ever. Matt points to her before the match starts, yelling leud things at her, however, O'Haire attacks him as the bell sounds. These two put on a great match, as O'haire tried hard not to waste too much energy given his tag team title match later tonight. Matt Hardy with a swinging neckbreaker followed by a 2nd rop leg drop at the 3 minute mark for a 2 count. At the 5 minute mark, O'Haire held Matt in the air for a good 20 seconds before dropping him with a brainbuster!! 2 count on that one as Matt's shaken up given the rush of blood to the head. Matt tried fighting back, but O'Haire just proved to be too much for him. Matt went for the twist of fate, but O'Haire reversed with a jawbreaker then a big boot to the face. Following that, Matt fell victim to the Seanton Bomb for the 1-2-3, which definitely made Stacey Happy. O'Haire and Stacey walk up the ramp hand in hand after the victory, as it's apparent they have to start preparing for the tag title match later in the night.

WINNER: SEAN O'HAIRE

<M:75% C:73% O:74% Matt Hardy lost overness from this match. Sean O'Haire gained overness from this match. >

GLASS SHATTERS! Out comes Stonecold as the crowd goes wild. Austin grabs the chair that the ring announcer was sitting on outside the ring and sets it up in the ring and sits down.

Austin: "I figured I'd sit here and be a lazy bastard rather then stomp around the ring tonight. Speaking of lazy bastards, Stone Cold was ready to whoop some flock ass last week, but Raven decided to skip out on showing up. If Raven wants to try to play headgames, that's fine. I can sit out here everynight and call him to the ring, I got all the time in the world Raven, but unfortunately for you, you don't. You see, you can't avoid me forever. So I suggest you get your sorry carcass to this ring right now cause Stone Cold doesn't plan to sit here all night.

Austin waits, and waits and waits.. Finally, Raven comes out, Flock behind him. Austin cuts off the flock's entrance music.

Austin: "You dumb sons of bitches, I called out Raven, not the flock. Nobody wants to see all you little bastards out here, so get to the back."

The Flock scurries to the back, afraid that Austin will book them in a match vs Whiskey Marc or something. Raven gets in the ring, and gets a microphone.

Raven: "fair enough Austin, I've graced you with my presence. It's apparent to me that there's still a little bit of animosity between us from when I beat you at the pay per view a few weeks ago.."

Austin: "You're damn right there's animosity you dumb son of a bitch. You're little band of bitches interfered in that damn match."

Raven: "Austin, you can't respect the concept of having followers. All of your life, you've been a follower. You've followed instructions all your career. You don't understand, when you fight one bird, you fight the entire flock, and if you can't understand that, maybe I'll beat it into you."

Raven goes for a right hand, Austin catches it and hits a right of his own and 2 more, Austin goes for an Irish whip, but it's reversed..DROP TOE HOLD ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR! Raven rolls out of the ring as Austin is quick to his feet with an apparent busted nose. Raven smiles as he walks up the ramp and AUSTIN IS PISSED!

<0:89%>

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE/CM PUNK vs ACE STEEL AND COLT CABANA

yet another match in the Punk/saints story as WCW obviously see's the great quality these guys put forth in their matches. Great match here, as DDP looked good in tag team action. The match saw numerous tags from Steel and Cabana who isolated CM for the majority of the match. Cabana reversed punk's hurricanrana with a sitout powerbomb that only got a 2 count. After roughly 4 minutes of being isolated, CM finally got off an enziguri on Steel and made the hot tag to DDP, who cleaned house with right hands on steel and Cabana which took them both down. DDP with a clothesline that sends steel up and over, but Cabana get a dropkick to the back. Cabana goes up top as DDP gets to his feet. Cabana dives off the top rope, possibly going for a shoulder block.. but uh oh.. DIAMOND CUTTER!!! DDP hit him the diamond cutter in midair. DDP with the cover and this one's all over, 1-2-3, a victory for Punk and DDP as they celebrate together in the ring.

WINNERS: DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE AND CM PUNK

<M:83% C:73% O:78%>

REY MYSTERIO© vs JODY FLEISCH , WCW CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

An amazing High flying affair here that saw thsese two lightweights flying around the ring in what will be remember as one of the fastest matches in recent memory. Fleisch and Mysterio reversed everything that was thrown at them, and neither actually hit anything big in the opening minutes. A lot of arm drags, hiptosses, up and overs and misses. Fleisch got a rollup and grabbed the tights, but Mysterio got a kickout. Mysterio scored the first real offense of the match, a flying head scissors at the 3 minute mark.  Fleisch went outside to regroup, but Mysterio went through the ropes with a suicide dive. Mysterio gets on the apron.. SPRINGBOARD BACKFLIP, Fleisch catches him and drives him right into the ring post back first! Fleisch rolls mysterio back in the ring and gets to the top rope. 450 Splash misses however as Fleisch goes crawling to the ropes. 619 attempt by mysterio, Fleisch moves out of the way, but not before mysterio gets behind him. Mysterio on the shoulders and trys for a rollup, but Fleisch hits an electric chair drop! 1-2-NO. Fleisch with an irish whip, reversed, mysterio with a drop toe hold that sets him up for a 619, which connects. Here comes the west coast pop! Wait, Fleisch reverses with a sitout powerbomb! 1-2-NO! Fleisch sets up and springboards off the ropes, attempting a 720 phoenix DDT. Mysterio stands his ground however, and hits an armdrag! Mysterio springboards and drops the dime. 1-2-NO! Mysterio goes for it one more time, WEST COASAT POP, CONNECTS! 1-2-3 and the champ retains in what was a great match!

WINNER: REY MYSTERIO

<M:95% C:71% O:83% The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image. >

Eddie Guerrero's theme hits and out comes the tag team champ, holding both belts! Eddie grabs a mic as the crowd boo's.

Eddie: "Eric Bischoff said I could have anyone I want as a tag team partner. And I thought about it long and hard amigos, I did. And so tonight, I'd like to introduce you to the man I chose, someone Eric Bischoff knows quite well, someone who likes to get bowdy bowdy and rowdy rowdy, KONNAN!!"

Konnan comes to the ring in typical fashion as the fans boo him.

Meltzer: "Konnan? that's TNA talent! has Eric signed yet another wrestler?"

Konnan gets in the ring and hugs Eddie Guerrero, who has handed him one of the tag team titles. Eddie and Konnan hold the titles up in the air. Konnan gets on the mic and does his little spiel, but not beforeO'Haire and Jindrak's music hits, interrupting him.

<O:75% Konnan gained overness from this segment. Eddie Guerrero lost overness from this segment. >

KONNAN and EDDIE GUERRERO© vs Mark Jindrak and Sean O'Haire

Jindrak started this one out and was all over Konnan, connecting on early offense before slowing it down with a headlock. Konnan broke free and got the tag to Eddie, who really took it to Jindrak, hitting punches, chops and a couple clothesline. Jindrak scurried to his corner and tagged in O'Haire. Midmatch, O'Haire had been in the ring for about 4 minutes and looks completely winded as Konnan goes to work on him, hitting a vert suplex and a couple elbow drops. He barely gets the shoulder up after 2. Eddie and Konnan take advantage of O'Haire's tiredness, not letting him get a tag to Jindrak, who desperately wants back in the match. Stacey gets on the apron to argue with the ref, but she is bumped off by O'Haire following an irish whip. Jindrak goes to check on her as Konnan hits a powerslam and makes the tag to Eddie, who heads up top and hits a frogsplash for the 1-2-3 before Jindrak can make the save. After the match, it's apparent that O'Haire and Jindrak are upset, as they're exchanging a few words in the ring before leaving together with Stacey, who's a bit shaken up after that bump

WINNER: EDDIE GUERRERO AND KONNAN

<M:83% C:77% O:80% The WCW Tag Team titles have gained in image. >

Backstage, we see Scott Steiner talking to Eric Bischoff backstage.

Steiner: "Look, I'm fed up with this Eric. What ever happened to the loyalty I had for you huh? You're not making this easier on any of the boys Eric."

Bischoff: "Scott, you know damn well that's what killed WCW, too many backstage politics and favors being done for certain individuals, I'm not like that any more. I give everyone the opportunities they deserve. I made you the leader of my justice department, if you're not able to compete with guy's like Booker, why don't you go after the tag titles?"

Steiner: "What the hell are you talking about Bischoff. Not able to compete? I'm the freak of nature, I can defeat anyone in that ring. The hell you talk down to me Eric, I outta punch your lights out right now just for saying that!"

Steiner grabs Bischoff by the collar and raises his fist. Before he can throw a punch on the cowering Bischoff, security breaks it up. Bischoff regroups as Steiner is being held by cops and security.

Bischoff: "You know what Scott, you need a little break. Until you hear from me, consider your ass suspended! You get your ego in check and your head straight or you won't be coming back either."

<O:81%>

Backstage, we see Tajiri, throwing kicks at a punching bag. He's throwing thunderous kicks at it as he's obviously fired up for something. WAIT! Out of NOWHERE comes Chris Jericho, who absolutely floors Tajiri with the world title. Jericho gets down along side the fallen Tajiri and holds the belt to Tajiri's face.

Jericho: "Is this what you want Tajiri? You want my title? WELL FORGET ABOUT IT JUNIOR. This is my belt, MINE, not yours. Do you understand me Tajiri? You son of a bitch!"

Jericho gives him a couple more kicks for good measure before leaving.

<O:78% Chris Jericho lost overness from this segment. Tajiri gained overness from this segment. OOF.. again.>

Meltzer: "My god what an attack on Tajiri, the champ is absolutely furious. Well folks, we've come to our main event!"

CHRISTIAN VS CHRIS BENOIT

The fans were split as these two faces took to one another, great mat wrestling in the early going. It was apparent benoit was working the arm in the early going while Christian was just trying to gain any sort of upperhand he could. Early in the match, Christian went for the unprettier, but Benoit managed to get off 3 rolling german suplexes that absolutely took the life out of Christian. Benoit called for the headbut early, but Christian got to his feet and superplexed Benoit off the top! Christian slowed the match down with a 1 legged boston crab. Midmatch, the fight had spilled to the outside. Benoit hit a snap suplex on the steel ramp that Christian totally oversold. Benoit whipped Christian into the stairs before rolling him in the ring and going for the pin, only to get a 2 count. Benoit with an Irish whip and he puts his head down. Christian kicks benoit and hits the ropes, powerslam by Benoit. 1-2-NO!. Christian gains the upperhand and whips benoit to the corner. here comes Christian attempting a splash, but only gets  a face full of ringpost. Benoit with a release german suplex. Benoit goes up top and connects with the swandive headbutt! 1-2-NO! Benoit is slow to his feet and picks up Christian. He goes for a verticle suplex, but Christian breaks free and out of no where HITS THE UNPRETTIER! Christian with his hand draped over Benoit, 1-2- 2.99999999 kickout!!! The two are both up and Christian goes for a right hand, CROSSFACE!!! Benoit has the crossface locked in and Christian is in some serious pain as he struggle to go for the ropes. Christian finally makes it to the ropes and the hold is broken. Benoit gets behind Christian and has a reverse waistlock, Christian goes behind with a waistlock of his own. Christian leapfrogs onto the shoulders and turns around, so now that he's facing Benoit. Benoit goes for a running powerbomb, but it's reversed into a facebuster!!! Christian picks him up one more time and hits yet another unprettier and hooks the leg, 1-2-3 and Christian wins it! The two are both tired after such a great match. Christian celebrates as Nitro goes off the air.

WINNER: CHRISTIAN

<M:99% C:70% O:84%>

SHOW RATING: 77%

Props to your for making such an excellent diary. I've read quite a few diaries where ECW/WCW come back, and this is definately one of the best. I absolutely LOVE the phone-conversations between Bischoff, McMahon, and Heyman.

user posted image

Tuesday, October 11th, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.04

WCW - 5.87

ECW - 5.48

TNA - 3.12

Here they are folks.. Christian and Tajiri definitely caused some excitement in the WCW scene, as well as Konnan, as they've closed in behind WWE Raw, who barely won the ratings war this week by a mere .17 points! Things are heating up as it begans to cool down for winter!

UPDATE ON ERNEST MILLER

Ernest Miller's agent has released a press statement, saying that the chances of seeing Miller in active competition again is "highly unlikely" and he is in good spirits as he recovers from the broken neck he suffered from Whiskey Marc at Fall Brawl

WCW FLEXES MUSCLES, PURCHASES CHAOTIC WRESTLING

WCW has yet again bought out another federation, this time Rob Black's "small" promotion, Chaotic Wrestling. The company, which featured such stars such as Lobo and Necro Butcher, had lost money in recent months. Once again, no one is sure why Eric Bischoff is just throwing around his money, but we here at NODQ don't like it one bit! Despite terminating the majority of the workers contracts from Chaotic Wrestling, they did sign Adam Pearce, Katsuyori Shibata and Ryuji Ito to open contracts and place them in their development terrority, Atlanta City Wrestling.

IS ECW LOSING MONEY?

This seems to be the big question on everyone's mind right now, as Heyman is teetering on the verge of being strictly a national company, cutting global tours later this year. Many are wondering how Heyman is able to pay wrestlers such as The Rock, Bill Goldberg, Randy Savage,  Sting, Ken Shamrock and Lex Luger while still turning profit. It was apparent that when making his roster, Paul Heyman chose popularity over talent, which is hurting them when they duel with WCW. Despite having more star power, they have less in ring ability.

user posted image

WCW Nitro

Monday, October 17th, 2005

Meltzer: "On the path to Halloween havoc, we want to welcome you to Monday Night Nitro here on UPN!"

Coach: "Shut up meltzer, we got two teams already in the ring, rarin' to go at it!!"

AIRFARE (birchall/paris) vs Blackout (Ruckus/Sabian)

Ruckus started the match off by hitting anything that moved, as it's clear he's fired up tonight! Paris receives an absolute beating from Ruckus, who has assaulted him with a little of everything, an inside out clothesline, a standing moonsault and even a tiger suplex! Paris gets the tag to Birchall who doesn't do much better, he runs towards ruckus but gets put down with a hiptoss, Ruckus is on his game tonight! Ruckus with an irish whip, reversed by Birchall, RAZZLE DAZZLE!! What an elbow and Ruckus tags in sabian, who heads up top. split legged moonsault misses! Midmatch now and Birchall has taken control of Sabian, slamming his head into the turnbuckle. Birchall with a reverse waist lock, german attempt... Sabian lands on his feet, Sabian goes for a german of his own, but Birchall lands on his feet as well! Punch by Birchall, irish whip, double clothesline, both men are out. Following the 8 count, each man makes the tag to his partner. Ruckus enters the match, still hot, clothesline to paris, clothesline to birchall. Body slam to Paris and ruckus hits the ropes, front flip leg drop. 1-2- Birchall breaks it up. Ruckus clotheslines birchall up and over but paris connects on a right hand to the back of Ruckus. Ruckus quickly gains the upper hand which leads to The falcons arrow (can't call it the Hate Crime in wcw! :-) ) for the 1-2-3 pinfall victory.

WINNERS: Ruckus and Sabian

<M:86% C:40% O:63%>

Backstage, we see Eric Bischoff and Stone Cold in Eric's office, as if they're actually discussing something.

Eric: "I'll get to that in a second Steve. I have a couple of announcements to make right here. First, after what Jericho did to Tajiri last week on Nitro, I've decided to book the two for tonight in a main event!!!"

Stonecold: "Well, that's fine and dandy and I hope the two beat the hell outta each other, but what about what I want Eric. "

Eric: "I don't see why you couldn't just book it yourself Steve."

Stonecold: "Because your board of directors doesn't appreciate it when Stone Cold books himself into matches ya silly bastard!"

Eric: "Fair enough Steve. You got your match, do you want to announce it?"

Stonecold: "Oh Hell ya. Raven, listen up you son of a bitch. October 30th, Halloween Havoc, you and me, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE STREETFIGHT. And that's the bottom line, cause Stone cold said so!

<0:78%>

We come back from commercial and we see O'Haire and Jindrak and Stacey back in their locker room.

O'Haire: "So you got the deal from Bischoff right Stacey?"

Stacey: "Sean, Mark, I got the deal from Bischoff. It took a little, oral, I mean.. Moral boosting, but we got it.

Jindrak: "Well,... who are our opponents?"

Stacey: "Hold on their tiger, your match is next week. As for your opponents, Eric said, "wait and see"

O'Haire: "Wait and see eh? Oh, we'll wait and see, we've beaten every tag team in this company. And after we beat them, we get our shot at the tag team titles at Halloween Havoc."

Jindrak: "Wait and see? Does Eric really think that puts us at an disadvantage? we will wait and see and conquer, but uh, I don't think I can wait any longer before seeing more of you Stacey"

we'lll uh.. leave these three alone for now..

<0:88% Sean O'Haire gained overness from this segment. >

SEXXXY EDDIE Vs Adam Windsor

Hey, it's Sexxxy Eddie! Where's he bee... oh yeah, buried amongst all the talent in WCW, let's pray they get that tv deal next month eh?. A great matchup which saw neither man get the upperhand. A series of excellent counters ended with Eddie gaining the upper hand after a dropkick. At the 6 minute mark no man has the real advantage in this one, as it's been a see-saw affair. Meltzer reminds us that this match has a 10 minute time limit, so we're pretty sure how this one's going to end. At the 8 minute mark, Eddie hit the porno plung, but only managed a 2 count. In the closing minute, we see both superstars going at it, exchanging punches when out of no where Windsor hits the superkick! Windsor goes for a cover but the bell sounds!!! It's a draw!! Windsor looks a bit frustrated, as it was apparent he may have had the match won, but he shakes Eddie's hand when he gets to his feet.

WINNER: Draw (time limit)

<M:85% C:46% O:65%>

Backstage, we see Whiskey Marc sitting on the ground in a dark and gloomy room.

Whiskey: "They say, I'm too hardcore for wcw. They say, I'm too violent, they say, THEY SAY A LOT OF THINGS. But I'm sick of them. Sure, I may be a deathmatch legend in japan, sure, I may have a list of crimes and arrests that reads like a monthly shopping list, and sure, I may have ended Ernest Miller's career, but the fact that Eric Bischoff won't book me in any matches for the fear of his superstars safety is ridiculous. So Eric, WCW, if you won't book me in any matches, I'm going to start bringing in people I know will face me, and I can't be held accountable for what you see on your television shows. The Whiskey Marc Pain tour begans at Halloween Havoc."

<0:80% Whiskey Marc gained overness from this segment. >

Konnan/Eddie Guerrero© vs DDP and CM Punk

A fine matchup indeed that saw Guerrero and Punk go at it in the opening minutes in a fast paced fury of action. The match slowed down midmatch as DDP and Konnan hooked up and did their typical in ring routines. At the five minute mark or so, Meltzer screams that we're gonna have new tag champs because DDP hit Konnan with the his trademark-ish clothesline. I'll tell ya, if O'haire and Jindrak can't beat the champs.. then they fell to a clothesline..stupid meltzer. We're at the 8 minute mark and this thing has broken down to a flat out brawl and the ref has lost control with his back turned to Punk and Guerrero, who are the two legal men in the ring. With the ref yelling at DDP and Konnan, Colt cabana comes running down the ramp as the crowd boo's. Cabana springboards off the top rope and hits CM with a missile dropkcik right to the middle of the chest that caught him hard. Eddie Guerrero with a pinning fisherman's suplex for the 1-2-3 as DDP Can't make the save. Cabana seems pleased with the results, as CM and DDP are pissed.

WINNERS: EDDIE GUERRERO AND KONNAN

<M:80% C:79% O:79%>

Christian is standing by backstage with Mean Gene. The fans pop for Christian.

Christian: "Stock in Christian is hot and all the peeps are buying low so they can sell high, I should know, because I'm buying too! Everyone asks me at every town I go to, "Christian, can you feel it? Can you sense it?" and yes, I can sense it. Since 1998 I've been doing what I do best on TV, kicking ass, taking names, and entertaining crowds. When I made my debut along with Gangrel and Edge, everyone thought I was the weak link, everyone thought Christian Cage would ammount to nothing. Then, after I had been a multiple time tag team champ, everyone doubted me, saying I could never make it as a singles wrestler. Well Captain Charisma shut them up and won singles title after singles title, but never the big one. At Halloween Havoc, I'll walk an overlooked man, I'll walk out, WCW Heavyweight champion."

Chris Benoit comes walking up and gets face to face with Christian as the fans of Benoit can be heard throughout the Arena

Benoit: "Christian, WCW Heavyweight champion? isn't that an oxymoron of some kind, Christian, Heavyweight, nah, it doesn't really go together now does it?"

Christian: "Hey, you sawed off Chris Jericho wannabe, you're not exactly Mr. Universe yourself."

Benoit: "Don't ever call me a Jericho wann..."

Christian: "Oh, what's wrong CHRIS, afraid you're not the top Chris in the company? I've got news for you pal, you're not even as good as Chris Kanyon!"

OOOH, the crowd laughs at that one as Benoit hits Christian with a right hand, The two are exchanging blows backstage until they tangle up and wrestle each other to the floor. Road agents surround them as they try to break the two apart, but it's no good. They fight for a couple more minutes, before the road crew is able to break the two appart.

<0:78%>

"Can you dig it, Suckaaaaaa" and out comes the United States champ to a nice little pop. Book gets in the ring, and he has something on his mind.

Book: "Now, I know there's only limited time here on Nitro, so I'ma make this short and I'ma make this sweet. I spoke with Eric Bischoff earlier, and he told me he aint got nuthin planned at Halloween Havoc for me. Now, I ain't the "punk-ass never defend my title little bitch" that Scott Steiner was, I'm a fightin' man. So I'm issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back, anyone at all, who want's a shot at my title."

Meltzer: "Wow, what an opportunity for someone!"

Coach: "I'm thinking about going down there myself and shutting that fool up"

Meltzer: "Don't kid yourself partner."

Book is in the ring waiting for someone to come from the back. "WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT?!!!"

Meltzer: "Al Snow? What the hell?!"

Al Snow gets a moddest pop from the crowd before getting in the ring and grabbing a microphone.

Snow: "You might wanna rub your eyes Book to make sure this is really happening, yes, is Al Snow actually getting a title shot?"

Book: "haha, well, you're definitely not the last person I expected out here, but definitely a surprise sucka. You wanna do this Al, you know I got a few years on ya old man."

Snow: "Ha! I may be old, but I aint ready to hang em up yet Book. Yeah, let's do this thang, suckaaaa."

The crowd pops for Snow's slang.

Book: "Hold up hold up, "let's do this thang?" Who you think you are dog, Nelly?"

Snow: "Nelly? Nelly fertado? I aint no women book, I know you're having relationship trouble.. but man..I just want a wrestling match, not a date."

Book: "Alright alright (laughter). You got yo shot dawg, Halloween Havoc, Booka T, Al Snow, Us Title, it's gonna be hawt."

The crowd pops as the two shake hands and exchange laughts, it's apparent that they were having quite a bit of fun during this segment.

<0:74% Booker T lost overness from this segment. Al Snow gained overness from this segment. >

REY MYSTERIO© vs BILLY KIDMAN, CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Yet another great match for tonight, as these too took each other to the limits with a modest 7 minute match. They pulled out all the stops in this one. Kidman threw Rey to the outside and then dove off the top onto him as he was getting to his feet, hitting a shooting star press that looked like kidman actually got the worst of the exchange. That allowed Rey to get to his feet first and hit an asai moonsault on Kidman. Back in the ring, Rey hit a flying headscissors for a 2 count. Kidman gained control and attempted to do the face crusher, but it got reversed into a hurricanrana for the two count. Rey drops the dime for another 2 count. Rey calls for the west coast pop, but Kidman caught him with the face crusher! We might have a new champ here as kidman pins, but he gets a 2.99998 as Rey was able to kickout at the last second. The ending to the match saw Rey catch kidman up top in a bad way, and while Kidman was still reeling from racking himself on the turnbuckle, Rey springboarded off the top rope, jumped onto kidmans shoulders and hit a stunning hurricanrana for the 1-2-3 as he celebrated his victory after the match. Hey, why did Kidman get a cruiserweight title match anyways, I thought the flock was in the doghouse with austin?

WINNER: REY MYSTERIO

<M:83% C:76% O:79%>

Backstage, we see the Highlight of the Night, Chris Jericho, World title on his shoulder as it's apparent he's ready for his match, standing by with Mean Gene. The crowd is all over Jericho.

Mean Gene: I'm standing.."

Chris Jericho grabs the mic.

Chris Jericho: "That's enough, String bean, or whatever the hell your name is. So I just get here from a Fozzy concert earlier, and find out that Eric Bitchoff has put me in a match against Tajiri? I'm sorry junior, but this isn't ECW back when Jericho wasn't the ayatollah of rock and rollah, this is WCW, and I'm world champ. Tajiri? Come on junior, I'm not scared of Tajiri, and as a matter of fact, I'm not scared of those assclowns Benoit or Christian. I heard they're still fighting somewhere in the back playing an aggressive game of assgrab. But never fear Jerichoholics, Y2J won't pull a no-show like Paul Heyman at an alamony settlement, Y2J's in the house babayyy, and tonight, Tajiri, I'll make your ass tap, or I'll break your ankle. And don't even think of spitting your little kool-aid on me Tajiri, my pretty face can't be stained, I have a magazine cover shoot tommorrow!  Because you see Tajiri, guys like me, are in demand. Guy's like you, you just make guys like me look good, jackass.

<0:86%>

Meltzer: "What a great match this should be!"

Coach: "Are you sure you don't want to scream out "MAIN EVENT MAIN EVENT" a million times as if no one else knows?"

CHRIS JERICHO VS TAJIRI, Non-Title match.

Tajiri gets a little heat from the crowd, but not as much as Jericho, who has the crowd boo'ing like crazy as he jaws with them on the way down to the ring. Jericho's standing on the apron and is about to do his pose, but Tajiri kicks him between the ropes and pushes him off the apron. Tajiri is about to go up and over, but Jericho grabs the legs and pulls Tajiri outside. Jericho with a couple punches before whipping Tajiri into the ring steps. This one might end in a hurry as it's apparent that Tajiri is hurt after that one. Tajiri rolls in the ring at the 9 count and Jericho is all over him for the next couple minutes, as Tajiri is simply a rag doll. Jericho hits a couple suplexes and a clothesline that takes Tajiri inside out. Tajiri fights back midmatch, and after being irished whipped, hits the backspring elbow . Tajiri goes to work, hitting Jericho with numerous kicks to the side and stomach as he tries to get to his feet. When Jericho finally gets to his feet, he catches Tajiri's leg, but Tajiri hits a stiff enziguri that sends Jericho back down. Tajiri goes up top and tries for a doubl e legged dropkick, but Jericho sidesets as Tajiri hits hard on his back. Jericho goes for the liontamer, but he can't turn him, so he goes for the slingshot, but Tajiri lands on the top rope! Tajiri off the top with a moonsault onto a standing Jericho. 1-2-NO! Jericho is up at 2 and a half as Tajiri tells the ref to count faster. Tajiri whips Jericho into the corner, but Jericho reverses it. Jericho comes charging and misses, uh oh. TARANTULA!!!! Tajiri breaks the hold before the 5 count. Tajiri is stalking Jericho as he's slow to get to his feet. Tajiri goes for the kick of death, but Jericho ducks and shoves Tajiri out of the way.

Tajiri kicks Jericho in the stomach and puts his leg on Jericho's neck, backflip (what is this move called?), Jericho goes for a clothesline when Tajiri lands on his feet, but Tajiri ducks, BLUE MIST ducked by Jericho and the ref gets a face full. With the ref incompacitated, Y2J immediately hits a low blow before sending Tajiri over the top rope. Jericho starts tearing the spanish announce table apart! The table is ready and Jericho grabs Tajiri and brings him onto the ring apron. The crowd is ecstatic right now as Jericho gets on the top rope and pulls Tajiri to the top with him. They're surely taking their time with this one while the ref is still "out". Jericho sets Tajiri up for a powerbomb and has him ready, Jericho dives off the top rope as TAJIRI GOES FLYING OFF HIS SHOULDERS AND THREW THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE FOR THE SICK BUMP!!! An immediate holy shit chant starts as Jericho and Tajiri are both down.

Meltzer: "I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT WE JUST SAW."

COACH: "Tajiri is dead, Tajiri is dead!"

They stay down for about a minute before Jericho slowly rolls Tajiri in the ring. The ref has started to recover now and Jericho grabs tajiri's limp legs and turns him over for the liontamer. The ref awakens to see Tajiri unconscience and in the liontamer and calls for the bell. Jericho gets his hand raised the victor as medics rush to check on Tajiri as Jericho slowly makes his way up the ramp, looking like he had just been in a car crash as we fade out from a great nitro and match that would definitely win MOTN almost any time!

WINNER: CHRIS JERICHO

<M:88% C:81% O:84%>

SHOW QUALITY: 76%

user posted image

Tuesday, October 18th, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.07

WCW - 5.83

ECW - 5.44

TNA - 3.11

Same ole', same ole' in the ratings war. Nothing new to report on the tv front.

ERNEST MILLER RELEASED FROM WCW UNDER AGREEMENT

WCW has bought out the contract of Ernest "The Cat" Miller due to his inability and desire not to return to the ring. Under the conditions, WCW will pay Miller an injury settlement each month for the remainder of his contract

RUCKUS MOVES UP ON THE CARD

Following his fantastic performance on Nitro last night, WCW management have decided to move Ruckus from an opening position to a lower midcard position.

RUMOR MILL

Rumor has it, WCW may be signing a wrestling legend to work numerous dates in the month of November.

user posted image

WCW Nitro

Monday, October 24th, 2005

Meltzer: "Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night Nitro!!! What a great show we have for you tonight as we are just 6 days away from Halloween Havoc. What a better way to start off tonight then with some action!"

RUCKUS vs LODI

Lodi comes out on Reese's shoulders, as the two receive boo's from the crowd. Apparently since Austin's gone, the flock has decided to come out from hiding! Ruckus hits the ring next and although he's a heel, the crowd is showing a bit of respect for the match he had last week. This match was almost a squash, but we can't exactly call it that because Lodi and Reese played the numbers game, as Lodi managed to hit Ruckus with a low blow midmatch while Reese distracted the ref. Earlier in the match, Reese had grabbed Ruckus's leg as he was bouncing off the ropes, tripping him. Lodi's offense could only be described as weak at best, and Ruckus fought back, eventually hitting the Razzle Dazzle on Lodi. With Reese yelling at a member of the crowd, Ruckus hit him from behind with a spaceman Plancha! Ruckus immediately got back in the ring and hit the Falcon Arrow on Lodi before going up top and hitting the 450 Splash for the win! After the match, Lodi threw a tantrum in the ring, obviously angry about the loss.

WINNER: Ruckus

<M:72% C:55% O:63% Lodi lost overness from this match. Ruckus gained overness from this match. >

Meltzer: "This guy Ruckus, he's really been on a roll these last two weeks"

Coach: "What a show stopper, he's going to go places here in WCW."

Backstage, we see Eric Bischoff, a bit nervous. The camera pans out, Whiskey Marc is standing in his office!

Eric: "Ok, so uh, Mr. Marc sir, If you want to have this, "Pain tour" challenge thing, you have to realize that wcw cannot sanction it, the board of directors just won't allow it."

Marc: "I understand Eric."

Eric: "So ummm, I'm going to need you to um... sign this contract for me to say that WCW is cleared of anything that may occur in this match."

Marc: "It says here there's a $10,000 processing fee?"

Eric: "Thats...uh..standard procedure fee, that's all"

Marc: "are YOU going to make ME pay it Eric?"

Eric: "No no, don't worry about it, just sign on the dotted line."

Whiskey Marc signs the sheet before sliding it to Eric. Eric signs it and hands Whiskey Marc a copy. Whiskey marc folds it up slowly and puts it in his pocket, with Bischoff sweating bullets the whole the time.

<O:82% Whiskey Marc gained overness from this segment. >

As Whiskey starts to leave the office, Stacey walks in, looking as if she just came from an org... err, gym. Whiskey gives her a nice staredown, and it's obvious she's grossed out by him. She walks up to Eric's office.

Stacey: "Mr. Bischoff, me and the boys were just wondering who you have in store for them to face tonight if you don't mind me asking."

Eric: "Stacey, Stacey, Stacey, you know I'd do anything for you, and I mean anything, but I really really really don't want to ruin the surprise. I think that Sean and Mark will like their opponents very much"

Stacey: "But please, just whisper it in my ear Mr. Bischoff,or should I say, sir. "

Eric: "Stace, I just can't, I'm sorry, but it will definitely be a shining moment for wcw when their opponents are revealed. Now if you'lle excuse me, I have to get back to work."

Stacey goes storming out of Eric's office apparently upset at his unwillingness to ruin the surprise

<O:84%>

Meltzer: "The winning team in this one will get to face Rey Mysterio in a triple threat match at Halloween Havoc for the WCW cruiserweight title!'

Coach: "I'll tell ya Meltzer, these cruiserweights are hot! I absolutely love the action these guy's put on in that ring."

THE AMAZING RED AND SONNY SIAKI VS JODY FLEISCH AND BILLY KIDMAN

Another Flock member? interesting. What a contest this one was, both teams making quick tags and displaying amazing chemistry in the ring. Fleisch and Red started this one out and countered everything they threw at one another in one of the most memorable counter-fests we'll ever see. They literally reversed each other's moves for 2 minutes straight, neither managing to get off a hiptoss without an arm drag counter and neither managing an armdrag without that getting countered either! Finally, Red caught Fleisch with a dropkick to the face which slowed their pace. As expected midmatch, Siaki got drop kicked over the ropes, which lead to a divefest, including Fleisch launching off Kidman's back with a Plancha onto Siaki and Red, who had been thrown off the top rope by Kidman. Kidman climbed to the top and jumped off with a shooting star, taking all three down. Back in the ring, kidman set Red up for a powerbomb, but Red reversed with a pinning frankensteiner for the two. Fleisch springboarded off the top rope and hit the 720 Phoenix DDT, but as he went for a top rope move, siaki caught him. Kidman and Siaki went up and over the ropes, leaving red to take advantage of Fleisch, hitting him with a reverse frankensteiner off the top rope and the red star press for the 1-2-3. So at Halloween Havoc, it will be Rey Mysterio vs Amazing Red vs Sonny Siaki for the cruiserweight title!

WINNERS: AMAZING RED AND SONNY SIAKI

<M:88% C:65% O:76%>

Backstage, we see Raven sitting in a dark room. Damn, 4 of the 5 flock members within the first hour!

Raven: "I see I have been summoned to face Steve Austin in a street fight at Halloween Havoc. A street fight, something that of street urchins do latenight for fun, rather then competition, which is what our match will be. And at Halloween Havoc, a day when we put on masks to pretend that we're someone we're not for fun and games. Well Austin, everyday of your life you put on a mask, you put on a mask of shame and you accept that fact that you sold your soul to Vince Mcmahon. You act as though you like all the guys in the back, but in reality that's just your way of covering up that massive ego you so secretly have. I know you Austin, I know everyone in this promotion, I know everyone associated with wrestling. You think, I get in your head, but I don't, I just quietly observe everything I see. And then, when you least expect it, at the most unexpecting time, I reveal your demons and your darkside, and you don't like it, no one like its. My demons, well, I've comforted them, I've befriended them. I live with my sins knowing full well I will pay for them. But guys like you Austin, you live with your sins, not willing to accept them, so you deny them and pretend they're not there. You put on a mask Austin, a mask that blocks you from what you don't want to see. And my Mask? I've befriended my mask, because sometimes the only person you can trust is yourself, and if you can't trust both of your sides, then your in trouble. And Austin, at Halloween Havoc, you will be in trouble, your sins will engulf your mask and reveal the truth as you lay shoulders down on that mat, covered in blood, a beaten man. Quoth the raven, Nevermore."

<O:82% Raven gained overness from this segment. >

CM Punk is sitting in his locker room, reviewing footage of his Fall Brawl match, pen and notebook in hand. He's studying the tape and keeps rewinding a part over and over. The door of his locker room opens, and Colt Cabana stands in the doorway. CM puts down his work and stops the tape.

CM: "You have a lot of nerve coming into MY locker room. What do you want Cabana, to apologize for your sins and come crawling back?"

Colt: "CM PUUUNNNKKK, The most charismatic up and coming youth in professional wrestling. The one who gets the praise of Hulk Hogan himself, big shot, friends with DDP, Mr. "Don't interfere in my matches", The guy who single handedly kept ROH alive and still had time to do commentary."

CM: "What the hell do you want Cabana, get to the point."

Colt: "Hey uh, the coke machine isn't taking my dollar, do you have change?"

CM looks confused as hell.

Colt: "You dumbass, I want a match booyyy. Me you, 30 minute Iron man, ROH rules, let's see who's the better man once and for all."

CM: "You're on Cabana, but honestly, drop the comedy routine, you're worst then a Polly Shore movie."

Colt: "Just you wait CM, I'll show you what funny is, when you're on your back after you've lost the match 45 to nothing and my hand is raised by the zebra in the ring.. yeah, that'll be real funny."

Colt Cabana slams the door shut and CM Punk shrugs it off and goes back to the footage, it's apparent he doesn't care about the match too much.

<O:70% Colt Cabana gained overness from this segment. >

Meltzer: "We've just been informed that the winning team of this match, and not Just O'Haire and Jindrak, will face Los Mexicanos, Eddie Guerrero and Konnan, at the pay per view for the WCW Tag team titles!"

Coach: "I'm just waiting to see who this mystery team is!!"

SEAN O'HAIRE AND MARK JINDRAK vs ?????? , #1 Contendership for the tag team titles.

O'Haire and Jindrak are out first, cocky as ever with Stacey at their side. They're apparently not very worried about their opponents as they're laughing and talking as Meltzer and Coach pay some bills and plug their advertisers. All of a sudden, the lights go out and the entire Arena turns redish. Smoke has formed at the top of the entrance ramp,

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH WHATTTTT A RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Meltzer: "OH MY GOD, THAT'S THE ROAD WARRIOR'S MUSIC!!!"

Coach: "What the hell, It can't be.."

The crowd goes absolutely nuts as two figures have made their way out the entrance and are standing in the Smoke, The smoke clears, and it's ROAD WARRIOR ANIMAL AND THE HURRICANE, Both clad in Spikes and paint!! O'Haire and Jindrak are absolutely shocked and immediately leave the ring as Hurricane and Animal hit the ring. They stand on the turnbuckles and the crowd goes absolutely nuts. Animal points at O'haire and Jindrak, yelling at them to get in the ring.

O'Haire and Jindrak slowly make their way back into the ring and the bell sounds, with Animal facing off against Jindrak. In true Road Warrior fashion, Animal is working incredibly stiff tonight and the crowd loves it. Animal hit Jindrak with a clothesline that damn near took his head off and O'Haire hits the ring only to be powerslammed. The two regroup on the outside as Animal raises both of his arms in the air as the crowd pops. After about 30 seconds, O'Haire locks up with Animal and gains the upperhand, but not for long, because after an irish whip, Animal came right back with a shoulder tackle. Amazing stregnth by Animal who lifts O'Haire up and over his head for a press slam. Animal is looking as good as ever even at 43! The rest of this match, although O'Haire managed to get some offense on Hurricane, was a basic squash, but a lot more then that, as it's apparent O'Haire and Jindrak, the young studs were caught off guard by their cockiness. Hurricane made the hot tag to Animal, who absolutely cleaned house, delivering double clotheslines and then a double ddt to both competitors. Animal Irish whipped Jindrak, who attempted a cross body only to be caught. Fallaway slam and Jindrak rolls out of the ring. O'Haire is starting to get to his feet...SHINING WIZARD!!! Animal picks up O'Haire and puts him on his shoulders and the crowd gets their cameras ready! Hurricane up top... DOOMSDAY DEVICE!!!! The crowd marks out hard as Animal puts both of his hands on O'HAIRE'S chest for the cover and the 1-2-3!! What an absolute surprise, no one could have seen this one coming as the crowd errupts.

WINNERS: ANIMAL AND HURRICANE!

<M:84% C:72% O:78%>

Backstage, we see Hurricane and Animal celebrating their victory in their locker room, both excited as hell to be facing the champs at Halloween Havoc. All of a sudden, Mikey Whipwreck walks into the locker room and looks angry.

Hurricane: "Mikey, how's it going man?!! Did you see us out there?!! It's ANIMAL!!! The Road Warriors, I got to be a Road Warrior!!!"

Animal: "Put it there bro, glad to meet you Mikey Whipwreck, I saw your work in ECW."

Whipreck: "What the hell is this man, You didn't even tell me about this, I thought we were a team man, and now you've got a tag title shot at Halloween Havoc, and I don't even have a match? That's crap."

Hurricane: "Whoa, whoa, Relax man. It's all good man, we're all pals, no need to raise your voice Mikey. We're a team, I just , I grew up with the Road Warriors, they were my favorite team of all time, and now, me and Animal have a chance at the tag titles, you should be happy for us!"

Whipwreck: "Happy, Happy? What happened to us? What happened to Mikey and Hurricane going for the tag titles, forget it man. Have fun with your little legion of doom pow wow."

Whipwreck goes storming out of the locker room, but Hurricane and animal don't seem too concerned about it as they continue celebrating their victory.

<O:67%>

Chris Jericho is seen backstage. He grabs the microphone from Mene Gene, who just walks off, not even bothering with the ego maniac.

Jericho: "Welcome to Monday Night Jericho! And I'm sorry I'm late, I'm sorry we're late actually, I actually just showed up, and I'm sure the arena is starting to fill up now that the Fozzy concert has ended. We got out a little late tonight, you know, all the ladies love Y2J, they kept having to pull them off the stage. I tell ya, being a rockstar has so many perks. Anyways, what am I talking abou...oh yeah, Tajiri. How'd you like that little trip I gave you last week Tajiri? Straight from the top turnbuckle to the spanish announce table, one way trip. And tonight, I find out I'm taggin' with the man I damn near killed last week? Against two guys who hate each other? I know what Eric Bischoff is trying to do, and it's not going to work. This won't be a tag match, it'll be a 3 on 1 against Chris Jericho. Well I won't have any of that Eric, you sly dog. Tonight Tajiri, leave the work to me, just don't even show up. I can take on two assclowns like Benoit and Christian by myself, cause I am, one bad mammajamma, I am, Y2J Chris Jericho, WCW Heavyweight champ, and above all else, rockstar extraordinare."

Jericho takes a good look at the world title before walking off camera.

<o:95% Chris Jericho gained overness from this segment. >

We see Chris Benoit in his locker room, doing pushups and watching a monitor, preparing for the match. All of sudden he bursts to his feet and looks ready for a fight, Christian walks in! The two stand toe to toe!

Christian: "look, I don't like you, you don't like me, but did you just see what I saw?"

Benoit: "If you mean Jericho rattling his little mouth, yeah, I saw. What aboot it?"

Christian: "This Sunday, we'll have all the time in the world to beat the hell out of each other, and as much as the captain is looking forward to that, but tonight, let's work as a team. Jericho and Tajiri, we know they can't co-exist. The way I see it, lets put differences aside for tonight and let's just do what we both really want to do more then anything else in the world, whoop Jericho's ass."

Benoit: "Well Christian, you may not be such a creepy little bastard after all.."

The two shake hands with grins on their faces as we go to commercial!

<0:77%>

Meltzer: "What a main event we coming up. This one should be excellent. We know Tajiri and Jericho don't get along, and can Benoit and Christian actually trust one another?"

CHRIS BENOIT AND CHRISTIAN VS CHRIS JERICHO AND TAJIRI

All four superstars come out to seperate themes, with Jericho making the final and most grandest entrance of them all. This one starts out with Tajiri and Christian, but Tajiri immediately chops Jericho in, which is apparently a tag! Jericho and Christian go at it in the early opening, with Jericho getting front facelock and a couple 1 counts before Christian finally breaks free. The two tie up, and Jericho gets a knee in the gut to gain the upper hand. Irish whip by Jericho, but Christian comes back with a cross body and a near fall. Jericho immediately tags in Tajiri, who wasn't paying attention and got slapped in the back by Jericho. Tajiri and Christian circle before going at it. Midmatch, Tajiri is still in the ring and Benoit is making him pay. Benoit hits a snap suplex and an elbow drop for a 2 count. Irish whip by Benoit, SPRINGBOARD BACK ELBOW! Here's Tajiri's chance to make a tag , he goes to his corner and what's this.. Jericho steps off the apron and outside. Tajiri is yelling at him as he stands on the second rope. Benoit grabs tajiri and hit's a hellacious german suplex with a bridge. 1-2-NO! Tajiri with his shoulder up. Tag to Christian by Benoit and He rests Tajiri's back on knee as Christian goes to the top rope. Christian off the top with what looks to possibly be a knee to the chest.. MIST!!!!! Christian is stunned and Benoit attacks Tajiri! Benoit with a full nelson overhead back suplex, but Tajiri lands on his feet. Double legged dropkick to Benoit, who goes chest first into the turnbuckles. Tajiri goes to the other corner, the one Jericho is standing in and sets up for a running something.. Wait... Jericho grabs him and pulls him down as he started to gain speed.. but the ref counts it as a tag!!!!

Jericho is forced to get in the ring and takes control of Benoit. Tajiri, however, has left the ring is walking up the ramp, leaving Jericho all alone. Benoit makes the tag to Christian, who is a house of fire on Jericho. UNPRETTIER BY CHRISTIAN!!! Christian goes for the cover, 1-2- BENOIT PULLS HIM OFF AND GOES FOR THE PIN! 1-2- and christian pulls him off and the two argue!

Meltzer: "Uh oh, I knew this wouldn't last."

Benoit shoves Christian, and Jericho goes for a schoolboy. 1-2- Benoit breaks it up. Benoit goes for the crossface on Jericho and hits it and Jericho is riving in pain. Christian climbs the top turnbuckle, elbow drop onto Benoit! Christian hits another unprettier on Jericho and covers him for the 1-2-3. After the match, Christian grabbed Benoit and hit the inverted facelock backbreaker before leaving the ring and celebrating at the top of the ramp, with Jericho and Benoit still down in the ring!

WINNERS: CHRISTIAN AND CHRIS BENOIT

<M:88% C:77% O:82%>

Show quality: 76%

WCW HALLOWEEN HAVOC CONTEST

The first person to get the most correct answers wins. (I.e. if two of you get the most correct, the person who posted first wins). All entries posted before the card is up will be accepted. PRIZE will be discussed between me and the winner only. (Bold the winner, write in and bold on the bonus questions)

Fatal Four way for the WCW Heavyweight title

Chris Jericho© vs Chris Benoit vs Christian vs Tajiri

Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight

Steve Austin vs Raven

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

Triple Threat elimination Cruiserweight title match

Rey Mysterio vs Sonny Siaki vs The Amazing Red

30 Minute ROH rules Ironman Match

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

BONUS:(+1 point) How many falls wil lthe winner have? ____

Whiskey Marc Pain Tour

Whiskey Marc vs ????

BONUS(+2 points): Who will Whiskey Marc's opponent be (May or may not be someone currently in WCW) _______________

WCW Tag Team title match

Eddie Guerrero and Konnan vs Roadwarrior Animal and The Hurricane

Jericho, I just don't think it's time to take the belt off of him, but I'd love to see him feud with Christian

Steve Austin vs Raven

Austin, Raven won the first encounter, it's Austin's turn

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

Booker T. Snow never was a player in WCW, and I don't think would make a good US champ, unless you are pulling the belt off book to get him in the main event scene...

Amazing Red. I don't know, I figured you'd throw in a curveball

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

CM Punk With the push you are giving him, it's fairly obvious he's going to win this. I see this feud as more of an indy salute than a long term storyline, lets see Punk go after the US strap eh?

BONUS:(+1 point) How many falls wil lthe winner have? 2

Whiskey Marc Pain Tour

Whiskey Marc vs ????

Marc, I can't see you ending his push to who you have coming, see below

BONUS(+2 points): Who will Whiskey Marc's opponent be (May or may not be someone currently in WCW)Ernest 'The Cat' Miller, I think this injury thing was a ploy, you gave it  quite a bit of coverage

WCW Tag Team title match

Animal and Hurricane. Give Whipwreck a partner and we have a tag feud, as much as I like Eddie G, I don't see him keeping the strap in the face of the legend with the feud potential there is

I think Jericho should retain the title, then go on to feud with either Christian or Chris Benoit. That's just my outlook.

Steve Austin vs Raven

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

BONUS:(+1 point) How many falls wil lthe winner have? 4

Whiskey Marc Pain Tour

Whiskey Marc vs ????

BONUS(+2 points): Who will Whiskey Marc's opponent be (May or may not be someone currently in WCW)

WCW Tag Team title match

Steve Austin vs Raven

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

BONUS:(+1 point) How many falls wil lthe winner have? 5

Whiskey Marc Pain Tour

Whiskey Marc vs ????

BONUS(+2 points): Who will Whiskey Marc's opponent be (May or may not be someone currently in WCW) Ruckus

WCW Tag Team title match

Guest Crossface

Steve Austin vs Raven

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

BONUS:(+1 point) How many falls wil lthe winner have? ____

Whiskey Marc Pain Tour

Whiskey Marc vs ????

BONUS(+2 points): Who will Whiskey Marc's opponent be (May or may not be someone currently in WCW)Lenny

WCW Tag Team title match

Steve Austin vs Raven

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

BONUS:(+1 point) How many falls wil lthe winner have? 3

Whiskey Marc Pain Tour

Whiskey Marc vs ????

BONUS(+2 points): Who will Whiskey Marc's opponent be (May or may not be someone currently in WCW) Ruckus

WCW Tag Team title match

Steve Austin vs Raven

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

WCW Tag Team title match

Steve Austin vs Raven

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

BONUS:(+1 point) How many falls wil lthe winner have? 3

Whiskey Marc Pain Tour

Whiskey Marc vs ????

BONUS(+2 points): Who will Whiskey Marc's opponent be (May or may not be someone currently in WCW) _______________

WCW Tag Team title match

user posted image

Tuesday, October 25th, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.09

WCW - 5.90

ECW - 5.41

TNA - 3.15

WCW hit their highest reating ever in 5.90, which is definitely causing some excitement within their front offices. The debut of Animal was the second highest rated segment, with the main event tag match being #1. WCW are expecting Halloween Havoc to do very well.

CHRISTIAN-BENOIT RECEIVING HIGH PRAISE

Christian and Benoit have been receiving praise in the recent weeks for their chemistry in the ring as well as backstage segments. Some experts say that they could work well both as enemies and as tag team partners, take this however you may.

ROAD WARRIOR ANIMAL DEBUTS

Everyone was shocked to see Road Warrior Animal show up on Monday Night Nitro. Who could honestly expect to see him team with Hurricane to make a reformation of the Legion of Doom. Animal got one of the loudest pops of the night, and judging by the backstage segment with Mikey Whipwreck, this is definitely goign to be more then just a one or two night comeback for Animal!

(sorry for the lack of content here, but I don't want to put anything really about the guys involved in the ppv, which is primarily all I had for nodq.com).

Edited by Disengager

Steve Austin vs Raven

US Title Challenge Match

Booker T© vs Al Snow

CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

BONUS:(+1 point) How many falls wil lthe winner have? 2

Whiskey Marc Pain Tour

Whiskey Marc vs ????

BONUS(+2 points): Who will Whiskey Marc's opponent be (May or may not be someone currently in WCW) Ken Shamrock

WCW Tag Team title match