2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

1. Rate the card on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best.

9,damn near perfect,but I'm a hard ass!

2. Did you like Edge's debut?

I hate that little bastard.But it was a shocker,so yeah I liked it.

3. Was the PPV over the top in terms of bumps/ etc?

Meh,not too bad.Made for a cool PPV.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Monday, November 28th, 2005

WAR GAMES PRELIMINARY RATINGS

War Games got a .86 buy rate according to many credible sources, however, that rating will surely go up once replays have finished airing. Many looked at this as a weak PPV, when in fact, it ended up one of the strongest PPV's in recent memory. They made 2.15 million in PPV revenue and drew a gate of $655,500.

EDGE DEBUTS

We had known for awhile now that WCW had stolen another talent from WWE, but we were unaware of who until last night. Edge's debut came as a total shocker, and many in the business are looking forward to Edge and Matt Hardy's upcoming feud which will surely look  to be the hottest thing WCW will have going for themselves going into 2006

AUSTIN ARIES, HOMICIDE AND ELIX SKIPPER DEBUT

Eric Bischoff's three new signees, Elix Skipper, Austin Aries and Homicide debuted last night in the war games matchup. It appears as if Homicide and Elix Skipper are faces, as Skipper was stunning the crowd with his ringwork and Homicide went right after Vito! Austin Aries on the other hand, is definitely a heel, as he was all over CM Punk the majority of the match

MICK FOLEY UPDATE

Although sore, Mick Foley was seen walking around after the show in great condition, despite having numerous cuts all over his body. Many were shocked to see the bump he took in the war games matchup, especially after his brutal war earlier in the night.

WCW NITRO PREVIEW

We look forward to tonights Nitros. We've heard that there will possibly be a Eddie Guerrero-Chris Jericho  confrontation as well as the in ring debuts of 2 of WCW's new superstars. We can confirm that Foley, Siaki and Rey Mysterio will not be on the show, selling injuries from last night's pay per view.

8- I want to give something to aim for! It was a couple of levels up on the other pay-per-view which were very good as well

Could see it coming from Bischoff saying they would get an 'Edge' from the signing. Thought Matt came off as a bit of a heel as well but others wise good

No, I thought they all made sense and its not been like that every month so I was fine with it.

All in all mate, I haven't found another diary to touch this one

9 - It was great, one of the best PPV's I have read. It was so close to perfect though.

I could see it coming, but yes I still loved it. You got a hot feud now from 2 ends, making Matt Hardy a really, really good heel. (If that is what you are aiming for.)

I love hardcore stuff, so no. Plus, it is War Games and WCW always had something violent on the show.

user posted image

WCW MONDAY NIGHT NITRO

Monday, November 27th, 2005

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "What a night it was last night, folks, if you missed it, you missed what will surely go down in wrestling history as one of the best pay per views of all time"

Coach: "I still can't believe what I saw! Foley thrown off a steel cage, Edge ruining Matt Hardy and Maria's potential marriage, and above all else, Chris Jericho retaining the heavyweight title."

Meltzer: "Coach, you just barely touched the tip of the iceberg."

Eddie Guerrero makes his was down to the ring, drawing heat from the crowd as he's all smiles tonight after winning the war games matchup. Eddie gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Eddie: "Last night, I defeated 29 other amigos inside of 3 rings surrounded by a steel cage. Last Night, I earned a shot to face the heavyweight champion at Starcade. And Last night, was one of the most defining moments of my career. I lasted nearly an hour in that match, finally pinning the man they call CM Punk. Now, it's Eddie Guerrero's time vato's, you hear me? Next month, at Starcade, on Christmas none the less, Santa Clause is going to make up for all those Christmas's in Mexico where I never got anything and is going to bring me just what I always wanted, the WCW Heavyweight title!"

"BREAK THE WALLS DOOWWWWN"

Out comes the Champ, Chris Jericho as the fans immediately break out in a "jackass" chant for the champ, who doesn't look pleased.

Y2J: "I was in the back, looking over my latest record deal when I heard the oh so familiar voice of Eddie Guerrero out here, doing what he does best, running his mouth. You think that just because you played a little game of war that you deserve a heavyweight title shot against Chris Jericho? I think not pal.

Eddie: "You think not Y...2...J? Let me tell you something holmes, You could barely beat one man last night, I defeated 29 of them. All my career I've been held back by american jackasses like yourself with huge egos, well not anymore holmes, not anymore. I'm sick and tired of being overlooked, I'm sick and tired of being denied title shots, I'm sick and tired of guys like you Chris Jericho!"

Y2J: "Easy now Burrito Guerrero, you look like you're about to burst. You say guys like me hold you down, well if you can stop bitching and moaning for a second and SHUT THE HELL UP, then maybe I could get a word in edgewise. No one is holding you down because your latin, "holmes". The only one holding you down is yourself Eddie. You say Santa is going to deliver you my heavyweight title, and I say you're wrong. Eddie, you've been a bad boy this year, and the only thing you're getting for Christmas is a fat, ugly, disgusting lump of coal. But I guess your used to fat, ugly disgusting lumps of coal aren't you, considering you married one.

Eddie: "Chris Jericho, don't you dare bring my family into this amigo, I'll rip your head off"

Y2J: "Oh, I won't bring your family into this Eddie, I won't have time to make fun of all 652 of them. Eddie, you talk a good game, and I do too. But the difference between you and me is that while you were off winning the cruiserweight and tag team titles, I was off defeating Hulk Hogan for the WCW Heavyweight title. I suggest you go back to what you're good at, beating up on little midgets, because babay, you can't hold a candle to the ball of fire that is Y..2...J!"

Jericho leaves the entrance ramp, leaving Eddie angry in the ring as we go to commercial break

<0:94% Eddie Guerrero gained overness from this segment. >

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

ADAM WINDSOR VS PAUL BIRCHALL

With the series tied at one win a piece, these two lock it up yet again, each looking to pull out a big win here. Amazing chemistry in the ring as the two battle for control in the early going. Windsor finally got the upperhand with a headlock and then a front falling trip as he showed great technical prowess early in the match, applying a dragon sleeper. Birchall fought back midmatch, eventually hitting a springboard tornado DDT as the tides turned in his favor. Birchall went up top and hit a legdrop for a two count. Birchall irish whipped Windsor and then surprisingly hit a spinebuster and headed up top. Birchall was apparently going to go for a cross body, as he waited for Windsor to get on his feet. However, Windsor hit a superkick in midair on Birchall, covering him for the 1-2-3 and a great victory in this affair. After the match, Windsor celebrated and extended his hand, but Birchall simply walked off, leaving Windsor hanging.

WINNER: ADAM WINDSOR

<M:80% C:45% O:62% Paul Birchall lost overness from this match. >

Backstage, we see CM Punk in Eric Bischoff's office.

CM: "So you agree with me, right Eric?"

Eric: "CM, You know what, I do agree with you. It's clear that you weren't pinned last night in the match. Therefor, I am going to grant your request and tonight it will be CM Punk one on one with Booker T in a US Title Match!"

CM: "Thanks boss, I know I'm still a little sore from that war games matchup, but I'm going to go out there and win the US Title tonight, capturing my first gold here in WCW!"

Eric: "Speaking of gold, did you hear about that match I booked for tonight, tell me how this sounds. Tonight, Jindrak and O'Haire are going to take on Sinister Creation for a tag team title shot in the near future! What do you think of that?"

CM: "Well actually, Sir, I don't like it, I don't like it one bit. Neither of those teams DESERVE that match Eric. You know why? Because it's apparent to me that Sinister Minister has those two drinking the wrong kind of Kool-aid. And Jindrak and O'Haire, you know when they're not having raunchy, disgusting sex with that Slut Stacey Keibler, they're injecting each other with Steroids. You know something Eric, you're roster would be a lot better off if everyone was like me, a drug free, hardworking and respect worthy wrestler, maybe you wouldn't have so many problems. After all, being Straight Edge means I'm better then all of them."

CM Walks out of the office, giving Eric something to think about on the way out.

<0:77%>

Meltzer: Up next is a match featuring one of WCW's newest superstars, Elix Skipper!"

Coach: "What a great addition this guy makes to the roster, a simply phenominal highlight reel talent"

ELIX SKIPPER VS BILLY KIDMAN

Chop war in the early going and Skipper gains the upper hand, turning Kidman's chest bright candy apple red. Irish whip and a tilt-a-whirl by skipper followed by a running leg drop for a quick 2 count. Skipper off the ropes and goes for a flying headscissors, but kidman catches him and hits a modified death valley driver out of nowhere for a 2 count. At about this time, the Flock started making their way down to ringside, Richards, Raven, Reese, Lodi accompanied Torrie, who had already been at ringside chearing on Kidman. Kidman took it to Skipper in the ring, slamming his face off the turnbuckle twice before Skipper reversed it and slammed Kidmans face into the turnbuckle before going up top and hitting a missle dropkick to kidman. Headstand corkscrew legdrop off the top to Kidman, who looks like he's out of it. Lodi gets on the Apron, distracting primetime, who immediately attacks him. While the ref argues with Lodi and Reese on the outside, Raven sneaks into the ring, hitting Elix Skipper with a kick and the evenflow. Kidman went up top and hit the shooting star press for the 1-2-3 victory.

WINNER: BILLY KIDMAN

<M:93% C:64% O:78% Elix Skipper debuted his new gimmick (highlight reel), it got a positive response. >

The flock gets in the ring like a pack of dogs and start stomping away on the already out of it Elix Skipper. Without warning or entrance music, Austin hits the ring and the flock flee's, but regroups immediately and surrounds the ring as Raven barks out orders at them. Reese is the first one on the apron, and Raven quickly jumps him before Lodi, Stevie and Kidman get in the ring from different sides of the ring and attack Austin. Austin tries to fight them off, but Reese quickly gets in the ring and the numbers game plays to the Flock's advantage as they beat down Austin. Meanwhile, Raven has pulled a stopsign from under the ring and has a microphone. Richards with a superkick on Austin as Raven gets in the ring and throws the stopsign on the ground and takes to the mic as Lodi and Reese hold Austin up.

Raven: "Austin, you thought I was gone for good, didn't you? You just thought your little super group was going to defeat the flock last night and it would all be over? Well, I have bad news for Austin, I went to hell and back, and I saw a greater power, and you know what he told me, he told me to rise above everything I hate and deliver righteous judgement as a sacrifice, to show all of you and WCW what the flock is capable of. Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Raven kicks Austin in the stomach before delivering an evenflow DDT to him right on the stopsign. Raven stands above Austin and stretches his arms out and looks to ground below him at Austin as the flock drop to their knees, hands at their sides. The crowd boo's as Austin has been busted open.

<0:89% Stevie Richards gained overness from this segment. >

Backstage, we see Paul Ellering with Mean Gene.

Mean Gene: "Paul, there rumors going around saying.."

Ellering: "YOu know what Mean Gene, there are always rumors going around saying this and that, everyone on the internet has their opinion, the dirtsheets are already second guessing themselves and wrestling fans all around the world want to know if I did it last night. It's absolutely proposterious to think that I attacked my boys last nights when the lights went out. Hell, we all know that the sinister creation have done that before. It's what they do, they play mindgames, I've done my research, especially on Sinister Minister. Now as for tonight,I see what we have is a #1 contenders match. O'Haire and Jindrak, Sinister creation, we don't care who you are, the legion of doom are looking for a fight any day of the week!"

<0:66% Paul Ellering gained overness from this segment. >

BIG VITO VS HOMICIDE

Al Snow once again comes to the ring with Vito, giving him pointers all the way to the ring, even in his ear during Homicide's entrance, who is making his singles debut here in WCW. These two powerhouses go at it in the early going, exchanging right hands, kicks and bodyslams. Vito gets the advantage by midmatch and is just taking it to homicide. Vito hits a huge front sidewalk slam and goes up top, but misses the elbow drop. Control of the match starts to shift to Homicide's favor as the crowd gets behind him as he blocks Vito's punches before sending him to the ground with a huge right hand, and a body slam  as now Homicide heads up top. Homicide off the top with a double leg stomp and Homicide is on a roll. He picks Vito up, neckbreaker. Picks him up again, PILEDRIVER! 1-2- and Snow is on the apron trying to get into the ring, which breaks up the pin as the ref stops counting and the crowd boo's. Meanwhile, in the ring, Vito hits a lowblow on Homicide and rolls him up, grabbing his tights as the ref counts the 1-2-3. Snow rushes the ring and the two go to work, with Vito holding Homicide while Snow takes cheap jabs at him, yelling at him. Out from the back, Steiner comes to the aid of Homicide as Vito and Al Snow flee the ring. Homicide thanks Steiner before leaving the ring, leaving Steiner to yell at Vito and Snow, there's deception amongst the ranks of the Justice Department!

WINNER: Big Vito

<M:89% C:63% O:76%>

We come back from commercial and out comes Matt Hardy, obviously depressed about last night. He gets a split reaction from the crowd before getting in the ring and grabbing a microphone.

Matt: "I'd like to justify and explain my actions in recent weeks. If your looking for lies, you're not going to get them, as this comes straight from the heart. I have been unfaithful to you Maria, very unfaithful infact. I haven't been honest with you, and that's wrong. If you want the flatout truth, here it is. Yes, I did have sex with Torrie and Stacey, yes, I have gotten a little too friendly with them, and I'm to blame. I couldn't resist my own temptations, I simply wasn't strong enough. But when you think about it, was it really wrong Maria? I mean, before marriages, friends of the groom throw him a wild Bachelor party and he usually ends up sleeping with about half of the strippers there, without EVER telling his soon to be wife. I mean, is sex such a bad thing? It makes you feel good, just like how being around you makes me feel good. Maria, I'm not sure if you're listening to me right now, but if you are, if you won't listen to me about that, please listen to me about this. Edge is a very, very, very bad man Maria, please, if nothing else, don't listen to him.

He'll say he loves you, yet 2 week's later, he'll find someone else. He's done it to his ex-wives, he did it to Lita, and who the hell else knows how many girl's hearts he's broken. He's a homewrecker, a life ruiner. He cost me my dream Maria, my dream! Because of him, I got fired from the WWE without reason!  Maybe now I'm happier without the WWE, but that always was my dream, and tha'ts something he took away from me. Maria, please, I'm sorry, just forgive me."

Matt is about to leave the ring, But instead, Edge's music hits and out comes WCW's new residential badboy to yet another mixed reaction crowd. Edge sets his briefcase down and grab at the top of the ramp and grabs a microphone.

Edge: "Well Matt, it looks like we meet again. You look, you look a little empty Matt, all those tears must have really drained you. Listen Matt, I'm not here to stir up trouble, just so you know. I'm only here to do what's right. So let's just let by-gones be by-gones and accept the fact that we can't change the past."

Matt: "You know damn well Edge that everything you just said is a lie. I wouldn't be surprised if you've already gotten into Maria's ear and told her all kinds of BS about me already. Edge, I don't want any part of you in my life anymore, you've done enough damage, just get the hell out of here."

Edge: "Sorry pal, I just can't do that, I couldn't possibly turn down all those zeros Eric offered me in my contract. You say I wreck lives, well that may be so Matt, but at least I do it WITH the intention of hurting people. Matt, I thrive off of your misery. When WWE paired me and Lita together after your firing, I knew you hated every second of it, and I loved it. I loved the taste of Lita's lips on mine, it felt oh so wrong. And even after me and Lita had gotten over our little "fling", haha, well, I enjoyed it even more knowing that it hurt both you and her.  But Matt, just for the record, I have no intention on hurting Maria, just you Matt. I'm going to finish what I started, and that's making your life a living hell!"

Edge leaves and Matt looks absolutely pissed in the ring.

<O:79%>

SINISTER CREATION VS MARK JINDRAK AND SEAN O'HAIRE

Jindrak and O'Haire come out with Stacey, who is looking hot as hell. Jindrak, for some reason, isn't looking like he's completely into this one, whereas O'Haire is rarin' to go, as he starts off with Tajiri in the ring, taking control of the matchup in the early going, simply giving Tajiri a beating with big right hands in the corner. Irish whip to the corner and Tajiri hits the ground at the force. Tajiri finally gets the upperhand after a couple minutes after kicking O'Haire after he puts his head down following an irish whip. tag made to mikey whipwreck, who comes in. Tajiri and whipwreck go for a double verticle suplex, but O'haire will have none of it and suplexes them both. Tag made to Jindrak, who lazily comes in and hits Whipwreck with a targeted shot to the gut as O'Haire held him. Jindrak retained control for a couple minutes, but finally lost it when Tajiri kicked him in the back after a bounce off the ropes, and Whipwreck hit him with a ddt. Tag made to Tajiri, who goes up top and hits a double legged dropkick for a quick 2 count. Tajiri attacks O'Haire and O'Haire tries to come in the ring, which allows Sinister creation to double stomp Jindrak as the ref dealt with O'Haire. From there on out, Sinister Creation isolated Jindrak, not allowing him to make a tag as they made quick tags in and out. The finish came with Stacey distracting Tajiri, or at least she thought she had. Instead, she got Mist for her sexually distracting ways, and as O'haire checked on her, Whipwreck hit the whipper snapper for the 1-2-3. Sinister creation left the ring after the match, and O'Haire, who had been making sure stacey was alright got in the ring, yelling at Jindrak, telling him to "get his head straight."

WINNERS: SINISTER CREATION

<M:85% C:69% O:77%>

Backstage, we see Colt Cabana and Ace Steel in their locker room.

Cabana: "That was such garbage last night Steel, that wasn't a pin, Book was just as out of it as I was, so it wasn't technically a pin since he didn't know what he was doing."

Steel: "Speaking of not know what their doing, what's our plan now man?"

Cabana: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Steel: "Well, I was thinking, we should enter the tag division."

Cabana: "You know what, me and you should start tagging up more often, we're one hell of a tag team, we could take down any tag team in wcw. But you know, I think we gotta do one more thing first.."

Steel: "What's that?"

Cabana: "Come on, I'll tell you on the ride there.."

Cabana and Steel leave the lockerroom with bags in hand, as it's apparent they're done for the night here.

<0:60%>

CM PUNK VS BOOKER T, US TITLE MATCH

Both superstars get great ovations and shake hands before the match and go for the test of stregnth in the early going. Booker won and took early control with a headlock, and immediately sent punk to the ground with a shoulder following an whip to the ropes. Book hits the ropes and CM hits the ground and then goes up and over, before catching book with a huge hiptoss, but CM held onto the arm and applied an armbar, before turning into a fuji armbar. Book fought back after getting to a verticle basis, whipping CM and hitting a back body drop and a flapjack. Book with a leg drop for an early 2 count. Armringer by Book and he goes for a kick to the face, but CM ducks and goes behind and hits a reverse DDT onto the knee. Punk goes up top early but Book catches him as he's about to go for a moonsault and delivers shots to the back before climbing up top as well, which leads to a back suplex from book, but CM floated over into a pinfall, which got a two count.

CM in firm control now and looking great as he hits a bodyslam and applies a headlock. Pepsi twist by CM gets only a two count and CM goes back to the reverse chinlock now. The crowd starts to rally behind booker who gets elbows to the stomach and hits the ropes and goes for the scissors kick, but CM sidesteps and goes behind, jumping on the shoulders, spinning around and hitting a pinning frankensteiner! 1-2-kickout. CM puts Book on his shoulders and goes for the rolling samoan drop, but book gets off and shoves CM into the ropes, hitting a powerslam on him. Book accends to the top, MISSILE DROPKICK! 1-2-KICKOUT.  Book with a spinning heel kick and the tides have turned now. Book goes behind and goes for a german suplex, but Punk blocks it, grabs the head and hits a running bulldog! Punk up top, Crooked Legged Moonsault! 1...2...BOOK grabs the ropes. Punk handle slam by CM and here's another pin. 1-2- kickout at 2.999 as punk can feel it. CM bounces off the rope, mafia kick by BooK!  Book goes up top, but CM catches him up top and Starts to try to set him up for the pepsi plunge. Book fights it though and CM ends up going for a hurricanrana, but Book reverses into a powerbomb! CM groggily getting to his feet..SCISSORS KICK! Spinaroonie by book who immediately covers, 1-2-3 and what a title defense by Booker T!

Book takes his world and poses on the turnbuckle, but AUSTIN ARIES comes from the ramp and throws Book over the top rope. Aries attacks CM Punk! Brainbuster by Aries, who goes up top, 450 SPLASH and Punk is out of it!!! Aries leaves the ring as Book goes for the save, but the damage has been done, Austin Aries has asserted himself into CM's business and walks up the ramp backwards while smiling as Book checks on CM.

WINNER: BOOKER T

<M:84% C:83% O:83% Austin Aries debuted his new gimmick (evolution), it got a positive response. The WCW United States title has gained in image.>

SHOW RATING: 74%

user posted image

Tuesday, November 29th, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.08

WCW - 5.84

ECW - 5.50

TNA - 3.12

Same Ole' Same ole. Nothing to really say here.

ATLANTIC CITY WRESTLING REPORT

Tom Prichard's monthly report on the wrestlers in ACW is in:

Mr. Aguila - Technique (1 point); Over (4 points); Brawling (3 points); Speed (3 points); Charisma (2 points)

M-dogg 20 - Brawling (1 point); Speed (1 point); Over (4 points); Technique (3 points); Charisma (3 points)

Chaz Warrington - Speed (1 point); Over (3 points); Brawling (3 points); Technique (3 points); Charisma (2 points)

Josh Prohibition -  Speed (1 point); Over (4 points); Brawling (2 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (3 points)

Katsuyori Shibata Brawling (1 point); Technique (1 point); Charisma (1 point); Over (4 points); Speed (2 points)

Adam Pearce - Speed (1 point); Over (3 points); Brawling (2 points); Technique (3 points); Charisma (2 points);

Ryuji Ito - Over (4 points); Brawling (2 points); Speed (3 points); Technique (3 points); Charisma (3 points)

Chance Beckett - Over (1 point); Brawling (1 point); Technique (1 point); Charisma (1 point); Speed (2 points)

Kenny B - Over (1 point); Brawling (3 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (3 points)

Takao - Speed (1 point); Technique (1 point); Over (2 points); Brawling (3 points); Charisma (3 points)

Enygma - Brawling (1 point); Technique (1 point); Over (2 points); Speed (2 points); Charisma (2 points)

Trent Acid - did not gain any experience as he is very disgruntled wrestling in ACW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

We wantto wish a happy birthday to the following people in WCW this month: Chris Jericho (35), Christian (32), Lash LeRoux (29), Trent Acid (24), Katsuyori Shibata (23), Reese (29), Enygma (26)

CHRIS KANYON UPDATE

Chris Kanyon has checked out of rehab and will be joining the full time roster as soon as creative has something for him.

SEAN O'HAIRE/TAJIRI BACKSTAGE INCIDENT

Sean O'Haire was said to be frustrated after his match on Nitro after Tajiri worked too stiff on him during their match. O'Haire confroted Tajiri backstage and the two had a heated conversation before road agents were able to calm the situation. There will be no punishment for either superstar.

BOOKER T: HEADED TO MAIN EVENT

It's being rumored that WCW is now considering Booker T a main eventer due to his recent work.

WCW ROSTER CUTS

WCW has came to a mutual agreement with Chaz Warrington, Alex Wright, Steve Blackman, enygma and Lenny Lane to buyout their contracts.  Chaz, Wright and Lenny Lane were not seen as useable by WCW Creative and were growing increasingly frustrated. We here at Nodq believe that these cuts were not made to make room for wcw's 4 new supstars.

BACKSEAT BOYS PROMOTED TO FULLTIME ROSTER

Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere have been called up from ACW to the fulltime roster. We are unsure when they will be debuting.

ECW costs WCW TV DEAL

by James Goodwin, Seattle PI

Published: Monday, December 5th, 2005

World Championship Wrestling, a top american professional wrestling company that has been desperately seeking a second television deal, has faxed a statement to nearly every media outlet in America in hopes of gaining National coverage. Here is the unedited Fax:

TO: ALL NEWS MEDIA

DATE: SUNDAY, DECEMBR 4TH, 2005

RE: SECOND TELEVISION DEAL

As owner of WCW, It is my firm belief that Paul Heyman's Extreme Championship Wrestling is causing WCW harm in our attempts to establish a second television show. I have based my conclusion on the following facts.

ECW runs a much riskier product then WCW, Which means television stations have less interest in running their riskier show. Knowing this Paul Heyman has taken the low road, slandering WCW and ruining press conferences in previous months, making us seem unprofessional, much like ECW.

Secondly, It is my firm belief that in retaliation for signing one of his former stars to our company, Paul has retaliated by sending emails , Faxes, letters and phone messages to top network executives, giving them false information on the WCW product. Due to Paul's apparent long list of connections thanks to superstars such as The Rock, who works with numerous stations, doing promotional work for his movies and whatnot.

Finally, with an on-going war with ECW, we here at WCW would like to clarify that we do not need a second television deal to compete in the American wrestling industry. We are a multi-million dollar company and a second television show would be good for our product, but is unnecessary for us to remain financially stable and in competitive form. As owner of WCW, you can rest assured that there are no hidden problems within our company

Thank You,

Eric Bischoff

user posted image

WCW MONDAY NIGHT NITRO

Monday, December 5th, 2005

Meltzer: "What a Nitro we have for you tonight, but let's get right down to the ring, where we kick off the show with a cruiserweight title match!"

Coach: "A title match? already? Right now?"

SONNY SIAKI© vs BILLY KIDMAN, WCW CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Before the match starts, referee Billy Silverman sent Reese and Lodi packing to the back by kicking them out from ringside before Siaki even made his entrance. Siaki came out to a good pop, still playing his Rock gimmick. Before getting in the ring, he stood on the ropes and held the belt up much like the Rock use to. Collar and elbow in the early going, Siaki gets the advantage with a headlock, but he's quickly sent into the ropes and Kidman follows through with a series of armdrags, gaining control of the match. Forearms by Kidman before he tries to Irish whip Siaki into the corner, but Siaki pulls an Al Snow and drops to 1 knee, doing a slide before hitting the turnbuckles. Kidman comes charging, but gets a dropkick for his efforts. Siaki hits the ropes, flying wheel kick on Kidman for a two count. Kidman quick to go on the offensive after that, drawing the life from the crowd who had been rallying behind Siaki. Kidman slammed Siaki's face into the top turnbuckle a couple of times  before setting him up in the tree of woe. Kidman goes for the baseball slide, but Siaki impressively lifts himself up onto the turnbuckle and dives off with an asai moonsault variation onto Kidman for a 2 count. Siaki with an irish whip that gets reversed, Kidman goes for a clothesline, Siaki ducks, SIAK BOTTOM!!! Siaki stands in front of Kidman and waves his hands across a couple times and bounces off the ropes, FRONT FLIP LEGDROP, which meltzer calls "The most electrifying leg drop in professional wrestling". Siaki covers Kidman for the 1-2-3.

After the match, after Siaki had left the ring, Elix Skipper hit the ring and began stomping a downed Billy Kidman. Skipper locks in the primetime submission as Refs and officials have to pry him off of Kidman. Some much needed payback by Elix Skipper for Kidman stealing a victory last week.

WINNER: SONNY SIAKI

<M:78% C:75% O:76% The WCW Cruiserweight title has lost image. <-- oof! >

We go backstage and see Mark Jindrak, Sean O'haire and the lovely Stacey Keibler in the back getting ready for their match.

Sean: "Listen Mark, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."

Mark: "Yeah?"

Sean: "Well, you see, last week, you weren't into the match at all man, whats up?"

Mark: "I don't know really, I've just lost the fire I once had"

Sean: "You lost the fire? What the hell does that mean? I'll tell you what you need to do, you need to get your head out of Stacey's skirt and start focusing on our matches so we can regain those tag straps."

Stacey: "SEAN!"

Sean: "Stay out of this Stacey, this is between me and Mark"

Mark: "You know what Sean, maybe I don't want to regain the tag straps, maybe I'm sick of going out there week in and out and not getting anywhere regardless of how many matches we win."

Sean: "Alright, you know what Mark. I'm a fighter, I kick ass man, If you want to be on your little depression trip go ahead, but if we don't win tonight, perhaps we should just split ways, what do you think about that?"

Stacey: "Guys guys guys guys, calm down."

Mark: "You know what sean, FINE!"

Mark Jindrak storms out of the room, and Sean looks at Stacey before heading out too. Stacey looks really worried.

<0:83% Mark Jindrak gained overness from this segment. >

SEAN O'HAIRE AND MARK JINDRAK VS COLT CABANA AND ACE STEEL

O'Haire and Jindrak were barking at one another before the match at who would start out, which resulted in Sean starting off against Steel. O'Haire absolutely dominated Steel in the early going with a back breaker, sidewalk slam and jawbreaker, but when it came time to tag Jindrak, instead of completing the double team that O'Haire had already set Steel up for, Jindrak lazily just came through the ropes and started kicking Steel. Steel eventually got the tag to Cabana, who went to work on Jindrak with a series of clotheslines and a big back body drop.Cabana hit a huge knee to the face in the corner on Jindrak and got a two count that O'Haire didn't bother to break up. Jindrak finally fought back, getting in right hands, but was quickly taken to the ground with a powerslam and a pin, but this time, O'Haire broke it up, which allowed for a choke on the ropes by Steel on Jindrak as the ref was yelling at O'haire. Stacey was yelling encouragement at Jindrak, who just couldn't get anything going for him as Cabana and Steel made quick tags to one another.

Right as Jindrak had finally gained momentum and had taken out both opponents, someone came running down the ramp and got on the apron, IT'S ADAM PEARCE! As the ref told him to get off the ring, Jindrak made the tag to O'Haire, but the ref didn't see it and yelled at O'Haire to get out of the ring. Meanwhile, Pearce entered the ring and hit a huge superkick on Jindrak as the ref didn't see it. Stacey got on the apron and tried to yell at the ref, who had his hands full with O'Haire still. With the ref stil distracted, Pierce and Steel set up Jindrak, allowing Cabana to hit a big moonsault. Pearce hid from the ref outside as Steel ran around to the other side of the ring and pulled O'Haire off the apron while Cabana covered Jindrak for the 1-2-3!!! Stacey was still yelling at the ref about the interference even after the match was over as the crowd is booing the horrible acting job by the ref that was done here, as Pearce was in the ring for a good 20 seconds. After the match, Steel and Cabana hugged Pearce, he must have been what they were talking about last week.

WINNERS: COLT CABANA AND ACE STEEL

<M:85% C:70% O:77% Ace Steel gained overness from this match. Colt Cabana gained overness from this match. >

Meltzer: "Have we seen the end of O'Haire and Jindrak?"

In the back, we see Booker T with the gold walking down a hallway. He bumps into Whiskey Marc as the two pass by each other.

Book: "Watch where your goin, Sucka!"

Marc: "Sucka? Boy, you best respect me."

Book: "Oh yeah, why? Cause you can roll around on glass and throw Mick Foley off cages? You know what, you may be a master of hardcore, but you'lle never ammount to anything in WCW."

Marc: "Is that so? Why don't you tell me that next week, Why don't you put that US Title on the line in a one on one match? No weapons, no gimmicks, a normal title match, and I'll prove to you, that I'm as good as I say I am. I can beat you with weapons, or I could beat you without them, it doesn't matter."

Book: "Next week huh ? Yeah, I dig that. Your ass is mine next week."

Marc: "No Booker, that belt is mine."

Marc and Book stare at each other face to face as we go to a different part of backstage.

<0:89% Whiskey Marc gained overness from this segment. >

We fade in to see Raven sitting backstage , leaning against a vehicle.

Raven: "They say that there's no mortal sins, and that all our souls are lost in a maze that someone else has made for them. Well Austin..."

Raven tries to get to his feet, but its too late, Austin tackles against the truck as he's getting up. The two exchange blows in the back, neither man gaining an advantage. Road agents are quick to the scene and we have a huge mess backstage as a big group of officials are now trying to pry the two apart, but it's not working as they're still taking it to one another.

Meltzer: "We have chaos backstage, folks, we'll be back!"

<0:93% Raven gained overness from this segment. >

Meltzer: "Well folks, the next match is definitely going to be something unique. We had one of these a couple months ago, they're called scramble matches. two teams of 5 men each square off against one another, but unlike a traditional 5 man match, there doesn't have to be a tag made for a wrestler to enter the ring, just as long as there's always a superstar from each team in the ring. The first pinfall or submission wins it"

Coach: "I don't like these matches Meltzer, too much goes on at once."

Meltzer: "Well coach, many would argue that that isn't a bad thing!"

Coach: "They're stupid, how can you enjoy a match when you can't even take in half of the things that happened!"

Meltzer: "If you want boring matches, go back to WWE Coach."

Coach: "That's quite alright."

CHRISTIAN, REY MYSTERIO, HOMICIDE, AND THE LEGION OF DOOM VS AL SNOW, BIG VITO, RUCKUS AND SINISTER CREATION

Hurricane Whipwreck started this one out by jawing with one another before Whipwreck tried for a right hand, which immediately got blocked and Hurricane hit a right hand of his own. Irish whip by Hurricane and he sends Whipwreck crashing to the floor with a back body drop, but forgot about the rules of the match. He turned his back on the opposition, which allowed ruckus to climb up top and hit a huge corkscrew on him. Hurricane rolled out of the ring and Rey came in, hitting a head scissors on Ruckus and a pinning Hurricanrana, but Snow broke it up and after that, all hell broke loose as both sides immediately came in.

As Whipwreck started to get to his feet on the outside, Hurricane went over the ropes with a front flip plancha. Al Snow followed with a very nice Moonsault off the top onto Hurricane and Whipwreck, and Mysterio followed that by doing his signiture little flip over the ropes before landing on the outside apron and hitting an asai moonsault. Tajiri up top next as the crowd goes wild for this little divefest and Tajiri hits a big splash off the top that sends all the superstars to the floor. Christian dives over the top rope next with a slingshot plancha. In the ring, Vito is being double teamed by Homicide and Animal, who hit him with a double suplex and then a double powerbomb as they're cleaning house on Vito.

Instead of helping his partner, Ruckus climbed to the top rope and hit a 450 splash onto the 6 men on the outside as they all once again went crashing to the ground. Double irish whip by Animal and Homicide, Vito ducks the homicide clothesline, but not Animals big boot. Homicide picks up Vito and hits a modified ace crusher for the 1-2-3 pinfall as we have an all out war on the outside. In the ring, Homicide yells at Vito, who's on the ground out still before raising his hands in the air as the crowd pops for a great match.

WINNERS: CHRISTIAN, REY MYSTERIO, HOMICIDE, AND THE LEGION OF DOOM

<M:83% C:69% O:76%>

Cactus Jack appears on the tron, he doesn't look to be in the arena, but rather a set up for interview area.

Meltzer: "Live via satelite is Cactus Jack. Cactus, how are you doing?"

Cactus: "Well Meltzer, I gotta be honest with you, after coughing up some blood after War games, I realized that I'm not 28 anymore and decided that this old geezer should take a little time off and lick my wounds. But rest assured, Whiskey Marc, your actions won't go without punishment. You may have thrown me 15 feet off a steel cage, but I've been there before, and it didn't stop me then, and it won't stop me now. I'll be back for you Marc Stines, and when I do, I'll give you the same ass kicking I gave you at Wargames. BANG BANG!"

<0:93%>

EDGE VS CM PUNK

What a great match this was as Edge is making his WCW singles match debut against one of WCW's rising superstars. Punk with a brainbuster in the early going took the life out of Edge, who has obviously misjudged Punk's abilities.  Crooked legged moonsault in the opening minutes gets a two count only. Edge battles back with a powerslam that caught Punk after he had bounced off the ropes. Edge set up for the spear, but CM sidestepped as he got to his feet, sending Edge shoulder first into the ringpost. Schoolboy by CM gets a two count, and CM immediately goes to work on the shoulder, stomping it. Pepsi Twist by Punk who's feeling it here tonight. Punk goes up top, Missile dropkick and the crowd is soley behind Punk here. Punk picks up Edge, and Edge pokes him in the eyes to regain control before sending CM through the ropes to the outside.

Irish whip by Edge onto CM that send him crashing face first into the ring post and bouncing off. Edge sits Punk atop the steel guardrail in a compromising position before clotheslining him off and throwing him back in the ring. Quick 2 count by Edge who seems frurstrated by the refs count. Electric Chair drop by Edge, who goes up top and goes for a missle dropkick of his own, but CM sidesteps and Edge goes crashing to the mat again, SHINING WIZARD by CM, and that should be all, 1-2-KICKOUT! CM in firm control now after that fall took it out of Edge. Devil's lock DDT onto Edge. CM picks up Edge and goes for an irish whip into the corner, but Edge reverses the other way and CM goes crashing into the ref, who falls out of the ring. Edge-O-Matic by Edge now, but there's no referee. Edge goes to pick up CM, but CM hits a low blow to the fans delight.

All of a sudden, Austin Aries hits the ring and attacks CM from behind. Reverse DDT by Aries, who goes up top and hits a 450 onto CM while the ref is out. Edge up to his feet now, Edgecution as Aries throws the ref back in the ring. 1-2-3 and Edge has stolen this one, but has no time to celebrate as Matt Hardy immediately hits the ring as he gets a decent pop and Edge hightails it out of the ring. Hardy has saved a potential 2 on 1 situation and has obviously came looking for a fight  tonight!

WINNER: EDGE

<M:82% C:85% O:84%>

We come back and are inside Eric Bischoff's office, who is talking to Chris Jericho

Jericho: "So this tag team match tonight  you put me in with Scott Steiner, I'm not so sure about it."

Eric: "Don't worry Chris, Scott is my hired gun and there's not a damn thing he can do about it. He knows that as long as I'm signing his checks, he's got to play ball."

Jericho: "Oh, I'm not worried about him Eric. Hell, you coulda put me in a handicap match against the two and you know Chris Jericho, the highlight of the night would come out on top. What I mean was.."

CM Punk and Matt hardy burst through the door as Jericho gets  disgusted look on his face and Bischoff looks angry.

Bischoff: "What the hell is this?"

CM: "I want Aries next week!"

Matt: "Eric, give me edge next week, I swear to god I'll rip him apart."

Bischoff: "Settle down now, I just saw what happened and if you each want them, you'lle get them, but not in singles matches. Next week, it will be you two against Austin Aries and Edge! And if you win, then I'll consider giving you your requests. Now get the hell out of my Office."

Matt and CM staredown Jericho before leaving the office.

Jericho: "See Eric, that's what I'm talking about, there's no respect in this company."

The two continue chatting and we have a tag match for next week!

<0:77% Austin Aries gained overness from this segment. >

We cut away from Bischoff's office and are still backstage, and it looks like Austin and Raven are STILL going at it backstage. Austin throws a metal trash can at Raven as he tries to get away and Raven hits the ground. Austin grabs Raven by the head and throws him through a door, the door flys open and Raven falls down a flight of stairs.

Austin: "Raven ya son of a bitch you never should have came back!"

Austin walks down the stares and looks down, as there's another flight or two of stairs judging by the height. Austin looks down and we see that the two are a good 10 feet in the air still. Austin kicks Raven while he tries to get to his feet. Raven gets to his feet and rests against the guardrail.

Austin: "You sorry bastard, messing with Stonecold was the worst mistake you ever made!"

Austin clotheslines raven over the guardrail!!! Raven goes crashing through a table below. Austin sadistically stares at Raven, who is out after that fall. Austin Flips Raven off and heads back up the steps as we go to commercial break as medics are almost immediately attending to Raven.

<0:82%>

Meltzer: "I can't believe what I just saw. When will the carnage between those two stop?"

Coach: "I'll tell you when Meltzer, when one of them is dead!"

CHRIS JERICHO AND SCOTT STEINER VS KONNAN AND EDDIE GUERRERO

Jericho comes out to the biggest heat of the night as he comes out last with the world Title around his waist. As Jericho is making his entrance, he constantly eyeballs Eddie, who taunts him. Jericho looks to start it out with Konnan, but Konnan leaves the ring and Eddie gets in and Jericho wants no part of him as he tags Steiner in the back as Steiner was looking at the crowd. A disgruntled Scott Steiner gets in the ring and here we go. Steiner immediately gets control with a kick to the stomach and takes Eddie down with a body slam. Jericho begs for the tag and Steiner obliges, tagging in Jericho after Eddies been taken down. Y2J stomps Eddie on the ground, but Eddie grabs the leg and trips Jericho. Eddie goes on the offensive and mounts Jericho and starts punching him. The ref finally pulls Eddie off of Jericho and Y2J immediately tags Steiner back in.

Tag to Konnan and him and steiner look to lock up, but instead, Konnan goes behind and tries to a german suplex, but Steiner hits him with a big back elbow before hitting the ground and hitting a shoulder tackle that sends Konnan to the Matt. Steiner picks up Konnan and hit a belly to belly, but Eddie breaks up the pin. Tag made to Jericho, who was obviously enjoying yelling at fans a lot more then being in the match. Jericho and Steiner exchange words before Jericho gets in the ring and gives Konnan an armringer and a takedown. One legged crab by Jericho, but Eddie immediately breaks it up. As Eddie goes to leave, Jericho attacks him from behind, sending him into the turnbuckle. Jericho chops Eddie once, but Eddie reverses positions and gives Jericho three hard chops before leaving the ring and Jericho walks right into a Konnan rolling thunder lariat. Pin by Konnan but only gets a two count and he makes the tag to Eddie. Eddie goes up and over the top rope with the senton splash and goes for the pin, but pulls Jericho's shoulders off the canvas and is in firm control of the match.

Eddie hits the 3 amigos on Jericho, who then begs Eddie to stop, but it's no good, as Eddie kicks him in the face. Irish whip by Eddie, but Jericho hits the flying forearm. Jericho walks backwards towards steiner, as he keeps his eye on a downed Eddie. Still watching Eddie, Jericho reaches for Steiner, but Steiner isn't tagging in! Jericho turns around and yells at Steiner: "You tag in when I say you tag in, bitch!". Steiner doesn't appreciate that too much and still won't tag in. Jericho slaps Steiner in the face, but uh oh, that went too far. Steiner punches Jericho in the face! Steiner gets in the ring now and Jericho is scared of him. Eddie has left the ring and goes to the outside knowing something bad is about to Happen to Jericho. Jericho goes to kick Steiner as he's backing away from him, but Steiner grabs the leg.. GARGOYLE SUPLEX! Steiner picks up Jericho, Irish Whip, SICKENING INSIDE OUT CLOTHESLINE!! Steiner picks up Jericho, POWERBOMB with Authority and the crowd is cheering for Steiner. "SCREW YOU JERICHO, You Piece of Crap" Steiner yells out to Jericho before leaving the ring. Eddie capitolizes on the opportunity and goes up top, FROGSPLASH! Here's the cover, 1-2-3 and Eddie has got one over on Jericho, but with the unlikely help of Scott Steiner! Jericho lay flat in the ring as Eddie and Konnan celebrate. The crowd definitely likes to see the egotistical Jericho laid out in the middle of the ring, and Eddie has picked up a huge victory here as we fade out.

WINNERS: EDDIE GUERRERO AND KONNAN

<M:76% C:92% O:87% Eddie Guerrero gained overness from this match. Konnan gained overness from this match. Scott Steiner's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Scott Steiner gained overness from this turn. >

SHOW RATING: 81%

Edited by Disengager

user posted image

Tuesday, December 6th, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.04

WCW - 5.90

ECW - 5.47

TNA - 3.09

An interesting week this week, everyone's ratings drops just a little, except WCW's, which is due to Nitro obviously being one of the best shows in recent memory.

HOMICIDE MOVING UP

Homicide will be moving up from the lower-midcard to the midcard following a decent showing since his debut. The fans are all over his style and sources say that bringing him in as a face while remaining true to his original gimmick was a great idea by WCW booking.

ADAM PEARCE DEBUTS

It looks as though Adam Pearce will be the latest member of Colt Cabana's Second City Saints following his interference on their behalf on Nitro. We didn't expect Pearce to debut this early. After his debut, Adam Pearce talked to us in an interview, saying he had found a new religous side and saying he was a new man.

MORE WCW CUTS!

WCW cuts more wrestlers this week as Brian Lawler and Lash Leroux's contracts have both been terminated. We here at Nodq aren't sure what's motivating these cuts, but it must be something big, as WCW is a financially solid company

yeah, that's right crossface, he wanted her to stacey out of it, I.E. Leave and go screw one of the other wrestlers. :-)

Actually, yeah, clean mistake on my part. I'll probably do that quite a bit, I get really ahead of myself when I type.. I can type at like, 120 words a minute or something like that, and since I make up the entire show while I'm typing, with the exception of the booking (the segments are preplanned before I write), I make quite a few errors. I also type it out in notepad, since I have a grudge against Word.

And hells yeah ECW Sold out, I was hoping TNA would get some of those guys on writtend deals ECW has in the beginning of the game, because TNA did start out global and bigger then ECW. Meh, oh well, in like 4 months gametime I'll probably just be able to buy out TNA, once they drop to regional.

Also, I wanted to use this post to announce I'll be doing some sort of end of the year awards show. I'll probably post the categories and how it works and all that after the Nitro after Starcade, and give a week (real life) of voting time through PM's, then announce winners. I'm considering incorporating the winners into title matches and whatnot..

anyways, expect a Nitro later tonight, and segments even later

Edited by Disengager

Also, I wanted to use this post to announce I'll be doing some sort of end of the year awards show. I'll probably post the categories and how it works and all that after the Nitro after Starcade, and give a week (real life) of voting time through PM's, then announce winners. I'm considering incorporating the winners into title matches and whatnot.

user posted image

WCW MONDAY NIGHT NITRO

Monday, December 5th, 2005

Meltzer: "Welcome to what should be an interesting ride, but right now, let's get to the ring, where we have hot cruiserweight action."

Coach: "You can't deny the fact that WCW has the worlds best cruiserweight division!"

ELIX SKIPPER VS RUCKUS

A Show stealer vs a highlight reel, this should be great. They exchange armdrags to start this one out, followed by hiptosses and then both superstars went for a dropkick only to miss one another. Tieup, but Skipper goes behind and jumps on the shoulders and tries a victory roll, but Ruckus hits an electric chair drop. Ruckus goes up top and goes for a stunning corkscrew legdrop, but Skipper moves out of the way. Skipper goes to the outside, springboard double legged dropkick to the upper chest as Ruckus was sitting up. Skipper goes up top, cross body but Ruckus rolls through and grabs the legs for a 2 count. At this time, Billy Kidman comes walking down the ramp to get a better look at the match, distracting skipper and allowing ruckus to hit a clothesline to the back, which sends skipper into the corner. Razzle Dazzle by Ruckus! Ruckus distracts the ref and Kidman grabs Skippers neck and chokes him on the top rope. All of a sudden, the cruiserweight champ, Sonny Siaki comes running down and spins Kidman around and starts delivering right hands before hitting the Siak Bottom on the outside to kidman. At this time, Skipper is fighting back in the ring when all of a sudden he hits the Play of the Day out of nowhere and covers for the 1-2-3 Victory. Siaki and Skipper staredown one another as Siaki walks backwards up the ramp, holding the cruiserweight title in the air.

WINNER: ELIX SKIPPER

<M:88% C:63% O:75%>

Backstage, we see Chris Jericho standing by with Mean Gene, who simply hands Jericho the mic and walks off, not wanting to put up with the egotistical jackass.

Y2J: "I know what everyone want's to know, and let me tell you, I'm just as disgusted as you are. The way Scott Steiner turned on me last week (crowd pop) was the most tasteless thing that assclown could have done. Of course, if he hadn't attacked the lucious face of Y2J, I could have easily defeated those two burritos who painted the town brown after beating me last week. But that's ok, that's ok, Eddie Guerrero, take your little victory and run with it, because I guarantee that's the only pinfall you'lle ever get on me Junior.

But no, that's not why I'm here, Scott Steiner, tonight, I get a chance for payback, against you in a non-title match. Scotty Boy, the genetic freak, the only reason why your biceps are so large is because you're clearly accomidating from something thats soooo soooo soooo small, I wonder what it could be. Hmm, well, obviously at your age, if your still wrestling, your bank account must be pretty small. Your ego? Oh, no, that's as large as Y2J's mansion. Hmm, what could it be, your brain? Well, I'd guess that if I didn't already know that you don't have one. Anyways, Scott, tonight, you face Chris Jericho, a man who's done it all in the wrestling business, and tonight, you're just another piece of fresh meat thrown in the way of the lionheart!"

<0:95%>

HOMICIDE VS SEAN O'HAIRE

Homicide is over with the crowd here, perhaps because we're in Philly? ROH chants as Homicide is in the ring. O'haire comes out alone to an all new (and pretty cool) entrance song. We get in the ring and the two tie up, O'Haire pushing him into the corner and the ref tries to break it up cleanly, but O'Haire with a huge chop in the corner. Kick, chop, kick chop by O'Haire before whipping him into the other corner, but Homicide jumps to the top rope and leaps off with a moonsault that caught O'Haire for a 1 1/2 count. O'Haire back on the offensive with a body slam and a falling elbow drop off the top rope. O'Haire with an Irish whip and puts his head down, Homicide with a kick to the face and O'Haire stands up as Homicide goes for a clothesline, O'haire ducks, Full Nelson slam by O'Haire. O'Haire with a neckbreaker on Homicide and starts to go up top, Seanton bomb misses as Homicide rolls out of the way, Small package, 1-2-Kickout and now Homicide goes on the offensive. Homicide with a huge gutwrench powerbomb on O'Haire and he goes up top, LEG DROP! Here's the cover, 1-2 Big Vito jumps the guardrail and hits the ring and breaks up the 3 count as the ref calls for the bell, throwing this one out. Vito picks up Homicide, SITOUT POWERBOMB! O'Haire tries to fight Vito, but Vito tosses him over the top rope. With his back turned to Homicide, Homicide hits Vito with a Lariat to the back of the head before hitting a Russian leg sweep. O'haire back up top, SEANTON BOMB ON BIG VITO! O'Haire and Homicide exchange blows in the ring as refs finally come out to break apart the madness in the ring as the 3 men continue to brawl, trying to get ahold of one another

WINNER: -NO CONTEST-

<M:89% C:65% O:77%>

We cut now to Eric Bischoff's office, where we see Raven throwing a babyfit in his office.

Raven: "Eric, I don't care what the doctors say, I want Austin and I want him tonight!"

Eric: "You may not care, but I do. I won't have you out there in a match after having a major concussion Raven, it just won't happen on my program."

Raven: "Damn you Eric. I want Austin, I don't care when, I dont' care how, I want Austin in a match, to settle this once and for all."

Eric: "Ok, you know what, I'll give you that. At Starcade, Raven, you will take on Steve Austin, in a dog collar match! That way, neither of you can get away from one another, neither one of you can throw each other off a roof without the other one following, how does that sound?

Raven: "Thank you Eric, you've proved that you aren't the worthless peasent I've thought you were all these months"

Raven walks out of Bischoff's office as Bischoff apparently looks a bit offended by that last comment.

<0:88%>

Meltzer: "We just learned that the winner of the next match will face the United States Champion next week on Nitro?"

Coach: "Wow, what a huge opportunity for these two superstars."

CHRISTIAN VS REY MYSTERIO

Both superstars come out to pretty big pops, whoever wins this will get a shot against either Booker T or Whiskey Marc, depending on who comes out of that one the US Champ. Christian uses the size advantage in the early going with an irish whip tilt-a-whirl back breaker on Rey before whipping him into the corner and following up with a clothesline. Christian sets rey up top and climbs to the top rope, obviously going for a superplex here. Rey shoves him off and Christian goes crashing to the mat. Big top rope legdrop by Mysterio who gets a 2 count and takes control of the match, hitting a series of dropkicks before finally hitting a head scissors takeover and following up with a legdrop to the back of the head. Mysterio goes up top and leaps off for a cross body, but christian catches him and slams him to the mat with all his body weight crushing Mysterio and gets a 2 count.

Christian with an irish whip, but on the way back, Rey grabs his head and jumps, feeting hitting the turnbuckle as he swings around for a Tornado DDT! Rey Rey goes outside and calls for the west coast pop, He jumps, but Christian catches him. Rey  punches Christian a couple times and goes through the legs, but Christian holds on, Texas Cloverleaf variation! Rey is writhing in pain as Christian applies shades of Dean Malenko in the middle of the ring. Rey finally gets to the ropes and Christian breaks the hold. Christian goes for a german suplex, but Rey jumps on the shoulders and rolls through for the victory roll,but Christian grabs him right as he's about to roll through legs and whipes him back up and over as Rey landed back first. Christian connects on the inverted facelock backbreaker and seems to be in full control here. Christian sets him up and for the unprettier, but Rey shoves him off, drop toe hold and Christian lands on the ropes, Rey goes for the 619, but Christian stands up and Rey goes through the ropes and comes back around, INSIDE OUT CLOTHESLINE BY CHRISTIAN! Christian picks him up, Unprettier!! Here's the cover, 1-2-3 and Christian has earned himself a US Title shot as Christian celebrates in the ring before shaking Rey Mysterio's hand.

WINNER: CHRISTIAN

<M:88% C:82% O:85%>

We see the Legion of Doom backstage in their locker room, with Paul Ellering absent.

Hurricane: "Are you sure these aren't mind games by Paul in recent weeks?"

Animal: "Me and Paul go back a long way. Sure he may have stabbed me and Hawk in the back once, but I don't think he'd do it again."

Hurricane: "Where is Paul tonight anyways?"

Animal: "He said he had a meeting in.."

The lights go out in the locker room.

Hurricane: "What the hell?"

The lights go back on and Animal and Hurricane look unhurt, but something's missing, the tag team titles aren't on the bench they were sitting on anymore!!

Animal: "Where's our tag team titles? Those damn Sinister Creation bastards"

Hurricane: "Are you sure it was them? I only heard one person in the locker room room besides us."

Animal: "Are you sure?"

Hurricane: "My hurrisenses only detected one person"

As our tag champs try to solve the mystery of their missing tag titles as the mindgames continue, we go to commercial break.

<0:70%>

We come back and Eddie Guerrero is standing backstage with Mean Gene

Mean Gene: "Last week you pinned Chris Jericho.."

Eddie: "That's right holmes, the underdog, Eddie Guerrero piined the WCW Heavyweight champion Chris Jericho in a tag team match. Of course, it was with Scott Steiner's help, but hey vato, that's what you get for not having any friends in WCW. At Starcade, Chris Jericho, I'm going to pin you again, but this time, It will be for the WCW World Heavyweight Title. And when I do, my family, and all of Mexico will celebrate like no other as I bring the belt home for my people, my country. Chris Jericho, while you're preoccupied with television appearances and vatos like Scott Steiner, I'm watching tapes, I'm doing research. At Starcade, when all the cards are dealt, I'll know your hand, and you won't know if I'm bluffing, or if I've got the ace in my back pocket!"

<0:87%>

WHISKEY MARC VS BOOKER T©, WCW US TITLE MATCH

Book comes out to a very good pop tonight, while the crowd is all over Marc for his actions in recent weeks. The two start out with a test of stregnth, that Marc easily wins and body slams Book. Marc stomps on Book's hand!! Booker is writhing in pain in the early going and may have broken fingers as he rolls to the outside and Marc is quick to follow. Russian leg sweep into the guard rail by Whiskey Marc, stealing one from Raven. Marc irish whips Book into the Steps and book goes up and over them. Marc breaks up the ten count before going back out and throwing Book in the ring before going to work on him while he's down. Irish whip by Marc, Spinebuster for a quick 2. Marc unleashes a fury of closed fists on Book in the corner before whipping him to the other corner and Book hits the ground after hitting the turnbuckle with velocity and Marc is in control of this one. Northern lights by Marc gets only a 2 count and Marc yells at the ref to count faster. Irish whip by Marc, who puts his head down, SCISSORS KICK OUT OF NO WHERE!! Both superstars lay on the ground before getting to their feet after a 8 count. Marc gets his right hands blocked by Book, who hits a series of right hands and a knee to the gut. Irish whip by Booker, SPINNING HEEL KICK and the champ is feeling it. Book goes up top, Missle dropkick! 1-2-Kickout!

Book with another irish whip and puts his head down, big mistake as Marc puts him between his legs and hits a huge powerbomb out of no where. Whiskey Marc calls for the end and heads up top, But CACTUS JACK comes running down the ramp and shoves Whiskey off the ropes and he goes crashing to the outside of the ring. The ref calls for the bell and points at Whiskey, signalling a DQ win, but he's got bigger problems on his hands as Jack is all over Marc and the crowd goes wild. Cactus is actually biting the forehead!! Whiskey has been busted open! DOUBLE ARM DDT on the outside by Cactus! Cactus grabs a steel chair and waits for Whiskey to get up before planting him with a sickening chairshot that gets the crowd's approval. Jack picks up Marc and rolls him into the ring, as Booker T is still standing in the ring, watching this all unfold. Book holds Whiskey Marc in a full nelson while Cactus goes to work on him with a series of right hands. Another double arm DDT and Jack's music hits as he does the Bang Bang pose on turnbuckle as the crowd is glad to see Cactus Jack back!

WINNER: WHISKEY MARC (BY DQ)

<M:79% C:86% O:83% Whiskey Marc gained overness from this match. >

MATT HARDY AND CM PUNK VS EDGE AND AUSTIN ARIES

Aries and Hardy start this one out, Aries looking impressive as he gains the upperhand in the early going with a headlock and a snapmare takeover before kicking Hardy right in the back and hitting a dropkick to the back of the neck. Aries with a leg drop and a standing backflip press for a 2 count. Aries with an irish whip, but follows Matt and hits a knee right to the stomach as this is all Aries. Aries with an armringer and tags in Edge, who comes over the top with a blow to Matt's arm. Irish whip by Edge, but Hardy hits him with a clothesline, and another, and another. Hardy takes off his shirt and he's roarin' to go. Edge can't hide now as Matt goes to work with right hands on edge before whipping him, back body drop and Edge rolls to the outside, but Hardy is right back on him as he goes for a slighshot plancha onto Edge, but edge sidesteps. Austin aries is now out there as well and we have a double team on Matt. but CM gets in the ring and climbs the top rope, Moonsault and all 4 contestants hit the ground and the ref tries to restore order.

Back in the ring, Edge now has control of Matt and looks as cocky as ever as he's smiling. Matt tries to fight back while on the ground, but edge kicks him in the face and tags in Aries. Aries goes back to work. Armringer and Aries goes behind, and full nelsons the other arm, Full nelson armringer suplex is the only way to describe that one, as Aries is definitely showing some of that combo wrestling he loves. Irish whip by Aries and he puts his head down, northern lights suplex as he uses Hardy's moment against him, but uh oh, Aries bridges over and gets back on his feet, still in the northern lights position and he hits a second one, another amazing combo! Matt's too close to the ropes for aries to go for a pin, so he picks him up, Aries hits the ropes, but on the way back, Matt catches him with a powerslam and both contestants are down. Matt is going for his corner, but Aries grabs the leg. Mat with a flip back kick and makes the tag to CM Punk!

Aries pleads with punk, but it's no good. Punk hammers away with right hands, Irish whip, Hurricanrana! Edge gets in the ring, Hurricanrana to edge! CM is a house of fire as he delivers a body slam to Aries and then clotheslines edge up and over the top rope. CM whips Aries into the corner and sets him up top, SPIDER GERMAN SUPLEX OFF THE TOP! Punk stands up on the top rope, SPLIT LEGGED MOONSAULT! 1-2- Kickout at 2.999 . Matt Hardy and Edge are now exchanging blows on the outside and the ref has shifted his attention to that fight as Aries and CM are left in the ring. Delayed Vertical Suplex by Punk onto Aries and he's feeling it. He goes to pick Aries up for a powerbomb, but Aries drops to one knee and hits the lowblow on Punk as the ref is still dealing with the situation on the outside. One the outside. But it's about to get more hectic, as Maria comes walking down the ramp to get a better look at Hardy and Edge going at it.

In the ring, Austin Aries has taken full control following the low blow and hits an acecrusher on CM. Aries gets the tag to Edge finally as the ref has finally gotten Matt and Edge apart. Matt is yelling at Maria to get away from rinside. Edge in the ring, but CM fights back and whips him into the corner before attacking Aries in the corner, sending him to the outside.

CM charges into the turnbuckle, hitting Edge with a clothesline. CM sets him up top, Edge tries to fight, but CM is just too determined and he hits the Pepsi plunge for the 1-2-3!!!

WINNERS: MATT HARDY AND CM PUNK

<M:82% C:76% O:79%>

In the ring now, Matt Hardy and CM Punk shake hands and Maria comes into the ring to talk with Matt. They appear to be arguing. CM has now left the ring and Aries has already left as well. Edge on the other hand, slips into the ring on the other side and Matt see's him, But Maria has his back turned to him. Edge starts running like he's going to Spear Maria from behind, Matt shoves Maria to the side just in time, but he gets a huge spear for his efforts. Maria takes a pretty nasty spill to the outside and Matt is laid out with the spear. Edge laughs in the ring before leaving as we see Both Matt and Maria down on the ground.

<0:75% Maria Kanellis gained overness from this segment. >

CHRIS JERICHO VS SCOTT STEINER, NON TITLE MATCH

Steiner comes out to a pretty good response as his turn has been taken quite well. The crowd is all over Jericho on the other hand and we have your typical Good vs Bad main event. The two lock up, but Steiner obviously wins this one and takes control. Early vertical suplex by Steiner who goes for a pin but immediately pulls Jericho's shoulders off the canvas and the fans like that one. Whip by Steiner who follows through with a huge lariat that nearly took Jericho's head off. Body slam by Steiner who hits an elbow drop before going for another pin. 1-2- and Steiner pops off of Jericho and does pushups in the middle of the ring, the crowd is into this one. Irish whip by Steiner, Flying forearm from Jericho doesn't quite take Steiner down. Jericho bounces off the ropes and hit's a clothesline, but Steiner is still wobbily, not following down. Jericho hits the ropes again, but this time Steiner catches him and hits a huge Belly to Belly. Jericho rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair. He brings it into the ring, but Steiner kicks him in the stomach and he drops the chair. Pump handle slam by Steiner, who covers Jericho, getting a 2 count. Tbone suplex by Steiner and Steiner is in full control here, making the world champ look bad. Steiner picks him up and goes him, but Jericho with a low blow kick right between the legs and the ref obviously calls for the bell.

Steiner hits the ground in pain and Jericho circles around him looking angry as hell after being made Steiners bitch. Jericho picks up the chair and cracks it across Steiners back twice before driving it into his back. Jericho hits the ropes, LIONSAULT! Wait, HERE COMES EDDIE and he hits the ring and the two start exchanging blows in the middle of the ring!

Meltzer: "All hell has broken loose here!!"

Eddie finally gains the upperhand on Jericho and whips him into the ropes, Jericho rolls through, grabbing Eddies leg and tripping him and gets back up and tries to turn him for the liontamer. Eddie kicks him off and Jericho hits the ground. Eddie back to his feet, Kicks Jericho in the stomach, gut Wrench Powerbomb! Eddie calls for it and hooks him into the LASSO FROM EL PASSO in the middle of the ring! Referees finally pull Eddie off after 15 seconds of Jericho whining and we fade out with Jericho holding onto his knee, favoring it as Eddie laughs as his music plays throughout the arena.

WINNER: SCOTT STEINER (by DQ)

<M:76% C:94% O:88%>

SHOW RATING: 80%

Good show, Raven and Austin in a Dog Collar Match is a good stipulation that I wouldn't have predicted. I'm still not sure who's going to go over in this. Neither of them are very young, and I'd like to see Austin get another run at the top myself.

user posted image

Tuesday, December 13th, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.03

WCW - 5.85

ECW - 5.41

TNA - 3.14

TNA rebounds by climbing a few points, and the rest of the industry is about the same. WWE has been nearing that 6 mark lately, which Eric Bischoff has to love.

WCW TO MAKE MORE CUTS?

Rumors are running rampant that WCW may in fact make an additional 2 to 5 cuts from their roster before the end of the year. There are rumors that possibly two major stars may be on their ways out! NODQ now believes that these cuts along with recent ones are inspired by a much larger plan of Eric Bischoff's

ECW AND WCW NECK AND NECK

It is being said by many industry experts that WCW and ECW are currently in a PI war and are both sitting firmly at 11% PI and rising. This has been quite the battle, with neither side able to land a devasting blow to the other.

RUMOR PATROL

An absolutely huge rumor here that NODQ has the honor of squashing. On ECW Hardcore TV last night, Paul Heyman stated that he was in the process of signing both Bret Hart and Low-Ki to longterm deals. We can confirm that Heyman hasn't even made contact with the two, as Low-ki could not compete for a global promotion due to foreign obligations and Bret Hart simply has no interest in returning to professional wrestling at this time, much less ECW.

Edited by Disengager

Guest Crossface

Not the Big Show,please,not the freaking Big Show...

Screw ECW with the over guys,you dont need over guys when you have talented superstars.