2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

You have absolutely no luck with Chris Beniot. First he injures himself against Jericho on the first Nitro, then this. Ouch. As for Whiskey Mark, I sorta like him. The entire hardcore element where he wants to be that extreme is a nice change from the rest of the show, and seeing Cactus Jack is always a good thing.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benoit took an absolute plunge.

brawl: 44, speed: 47 tech: 56

Downright Brutal stat drop. What makes me so angry is I teased a downright Benoit-Jericho feud for so long, and was planning on starting it REALLY soon, but now this, ugh.

'

Also I figured out a way to display the true Whiskey Marc to you guys, so you can see exactly what he looks like, or at least, what he should. I'm going to capture the entrance of his CAW I made of him from WM21 for xbox and upload it sometime soon. Too bad I couldn't find my old PS1 and Attitude, his entrance was downright hillarious. You have this big badass looking guy with a red afro do Gangrel's entrance.. it looked like he was drunk. Anyways, Nitro coming within a few hours.

Wow....Benoit sucks now. He doesn't even have charisma. :lol: You could edit his stats when he returns though (if you make it that far). The only one I wouldn't edit would be his speed, that probably really would drop a lot. His tech could probably still be in the high 80's at least.

Edited by Thatz

user posted image

WCW Monday Night Nitro

Monday, November 21th, 2005

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "What a night it should be as we're on the path to War Games, this Sunday only on pay per view."

Coach: "Speaking of War Games Meltzer, did you hear Eric Bischoff's press conference last week?"

Meltzer: "I certainly did, 30 men, 3 rings and a steel cage lined with weapons surrounding them. The winner gets a shot at the heavyweight champ at starcade!"

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN....

Meltzer: "And here comes our "oh so beloved" WCW Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho."

Coach: "What's wrong with the highlight of the night?"

Meltzer: "Highlight of the night my ass, I'm surprised he was even able to get his ego through the door in this arena"

Coach and Meltzer squabble about Jericho while he does his poses as the crowd boo's. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Y2J: "So it appears as though I finally have an opponent at War Games. A no-talent Y2J Wannabe Jackass I beat just a few weeks ago on this very show, or should I say, my very show, Monday Night Jericho. And I have to wonder if Eric Bischoff is even trying at this point. He knows there isn't anyone in the world who can defeat Chris Jericho. But none the less, I have to give Bischoff a large ammount of credit for continuing to have me defeat these assclowns week in and week out, because, we all know stock in Y2J is the hottest commodity right now, hell, I hear Billy Boy over at Microsoft is buyin' stock in Y2J by the millions. And we all know The Donald has my phone ringing off the hook, asking for a photo op with the man. Then of course, I've got the hundreds of lovely young trash in the back all over me, sneaking into my locker room, leaving photos and cards and flowers for Y2J, Because you know all the women in the world want to spend the night with the highlight himself. So I guess the only reason I'm out here is to tell Christian that he can huff and he can puff all he wants, but he'll never be able to blow down Y2J's Mansion. And Another thing.."

Christian's music hits, and out comes Captain Charisma. Meltzer and Coach continue arguing after Meltzer makes the comment he's glad someone finally shut up Jericho.

Christian: "It appears as if the only one who's doing any huffing and puffing is you Chris, you seem to be one big bag of hot air tonight. If you would shut up for just a second, you would hear that these fans absolutely hate you."

Y2J: "They only hate me because they can't be me, babay. And you only hate me, because you cant have this."

Y2J holds the world title up in the air, and Christian puts the mic to his mouth, but instead, he just drops it and goes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Jericho kicks him while he's trying to get to his feet! The crowd errupts as Christian reverses Jericho's Irish whip and hits him with a spinebuster! Christian has the world title and absolutely floors Jericho with it as soon as he gets to his feet and turns around. The crowd goes crazy and Christian puts the world title on his shoulder and grabs the mic.

Christian: "Take a good look at this scene, because this Sunday Chris, the only thing what will be different is that there will be a ref by my side with my hand raised, declaring me, the new World Heavyweight Champion!"

Christian throws down the belt on Jericho before leaving, what a way to kick off Nitro!

<0:87%>

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

RUCKUS AND AUSTIN LEE VS AIR RAID (PARIS AND BIRCHALL)

This was suppose to be Blackout vs Air Raid, but with Sabian still out after that powerbomb through the glass by Whiskey Marc, Ruckus has decided to team with Austin Lee, good idea. Ruckus almost immediately went from the Razzle Dazzle within the opening 2 minutes of the match, but birchall gave him a dropkick for his efforts followed by a series or elbow drops. Tag to Paris and they double team ruckus with a double verticle suplex. Ruckus in a world of hurt by Paris, who has been nothing but offense here. Irish whip by Paris, but ruckus hits a flying wheel kick and finally gets to the tag to Austin Lee, who delivers and armdrag to Birchall and a Hiptoss to Paris and the two leave the ring to regroup. Lee goes up and over with a springboard shooting star press onto the two. As the three are getting to their feet, Ruckus up top and dives off with a beautiful moonsault and it looks like we have a car wreck on the outside. Austin Lee is the first to his feet and rolls Paris in the ring. Lee slaps on the crimson cloverleaf as Ruckus holds Birchall's leg so he can't make the save, giving Paris no choice but to tap out. Lee celebrates in the ring while Ruckus just walks up the ramp.

WINNERS: RUCKUS AND AUSTIN LEE

<M:91% C:44% O:67%>

Backstage, we see Matt Hardy and Maria in their locker room.

Maria: "So you promise you'lle be back at the hotel before midnight?"

Matt: "I promise babe, I wanna spend some time with the boys backstage, I haven't got to chill with them since we got back from our vacation."

Maria: "Well ok, but if you're not back at the hotel by midnight, I'll beat you up!"

Matt: "Babe, you can beat me up any day of the week!"

The two smile and share a kiss, reassuring us that their relationship isn't on rocky grounds.

<0:63% Maria Kanellis debuted her new gimmick(girl-next-door). Matt Hardy lost overness from this segment. >

SEAN O'HAIRE VS BIG VITO

Al Snow is in Vito's ear all the way down to the ring and even after O'haire is in the ring. Stacey, as always, is hot as hell tonight decked in leather, giving the crowd something to cheer about as these two heels are about to go at it. The ref finally gets Al Snow to leave and here we go. Test of stregnth in the early going, Vito muscles a win from that one and takes control with punches to O'Haire and a big body slam. High elevation on the legdrop by vito, who covers O'Haire without hooking the leg for a 1 count. Snow is yelling at him to hook the leg, which takes Vito's attention off of O'Haire, who dropkicks Vito to the outside. Snow tries to help Vito up, but O'Haire goes up and over the ropes with a splash onto the two. Sean throws Vito back in the ring and goes for the Seanton bomb early, but Vito moves out of the way. O'Haire gets to his feet almost immediately, but stumbles into the corner and is met by a Big Vito splash. Vito goes to whip O'Haire into the other corner, but O'Haire jumps onto the second turnbuckle and climbs up top. He kicks vito in the gut and TORNADO DDT! 1-2-KICKOUT! O'Haire with a bodyslam and he's going up top again, Snow grabs onto O'Haires leg, not allowing him to set up on the top. As the ref's dealing with Snow, O'Haire gets back in the ring and hit's Vito with a low blow and Al Snow doesn't look happy, as he saw it but the ref didn't! O'Haire with a powerbomb on the big man for the 1-2-3 pinfall and Al Snow is frustrated. Snow and Vito exchange words in the ring before heading the lockerroom.

WINNER: SEAN O'HAIRE

<M:81% C:48% O:64%>

Backstage, Animal and The Hurricane are in a weight lifting area working out, Animal is benching an enormous ammount of weight and Hurricane is spotting him. Ellering is sitting on a bench, reading a newspaper

Hurricane: "Damn, that's a lot of weight, and you're a lot older then me! You're in hurri-credible condition!"

Animal: "Been lifting weights all my life man, I love being stronger then my opponents, and all this muscle allows for much harder clotheslines and more powerful powerbombs!"

Just then, Sinister Minister, Whipwreck and Tajiri walk up to them and the two teams stand eye to eye.

Hurricane: "Mikey, what happened man? We use to be friends."

Minister: "Mikey has returned to his roots and has rejoined with me and Tajiri, they are the Sinister Creation, the deadliest tag team in WCW, if not the world today!"

Animal: "Deadliest tag team? Deadliest tag team? These two pukes? I bet I could bench more then their weight, combined! Paul, come over here."

Paul Ellering puts down his newspaper and walks over to the confrontation.

Animal: "Paul, how deadly do these guys look to you?"

Ellering: "These three make mean faces and call themselves sinister because they know deep down, they're nothing but cowards. We're the Legion of Doom, we've made a reputation for being a team that no other teams wanted to work with, and you call yourself deadly. That makes me sick."

Minister: "If you don't believe us, we'll prove it to you. This Sunday, Sinister Creation against the Legion of Doom, you bring the tag titles and we'll bring the deadliest combination in the game, the Whipper Snapper and the kick of death."

Ellering: "If that's a challenge, Then you know we except, because LOD doesn't back down from a challenge!"

Sinister Minister laughs out loud before him Sinister Creation simply walking away, getting what they wanted apparently.

<0:58%>

We come back, and the Flock are standing by backstage.

Stevie: "Steve Austin, yet again last week, you must attack me and try to take me out early, because you realize that in the ring, you can't step to Stevie Richards, you can't step to Billy Kidman, he'll you can't even step to Torrie! And I can't wait until we get you inside of that steel cage, you and whoever you can even find to be willing to team up with you."

Billy Kidman: "I'm sick and tired of being overlooked by guys like you Austin. I can't stand it. This sunday, I'm going to hit you in the middle of that room with the shooting star press so finally, finally, guys like you will realize that guys like me, are just as good.

Reese: "Austin, partners, FEAR ME. "

Lodi: "Everyone always overlooks Lodi, he's just the signboy, he's the just the cheerleader, no one needs to be afraid of him. But Austin, this Sunday, inside of that steel cage, you're going to see a different side of Lodi, The real me is going to stop hiding in the closet and come out and display my true side!"

Stevie: "What you have here is 4 men who know how to work as a team, how to function as a team, how to know when one another are in danger and how to defeat a rag tag group of.."

DDP comes walking into the picture and stares at Stevie Richards before grabbing the microphone away.

DDP: "Whoa whoa, did I just hear you call Austin's team "rag tag." Let me tell you something, I don't know who the other two guys are, but when Steve Austin came up and asked me if I wanted to kick some flock ass, I remembered the days of old, when I use to beat you guys week in and week out, and I told him, "Oh Hell yeah". So Stevie, you better shut your mouth, because this Sunday, you're going to feel the BANG!"

DDP Walks off, leaving the flock disgruntled and talking amongst themselves.

<0:82%>

Meltzer: "Well, I'm not looking forward to this one, put the women and children to bed, this is a pain tour match courtesy

of our Hardcore psycho Whiskey Marc."

WHISKEY MARC VS SEXXXY EDDIE

Whiskey March hits the ring, wielding a chair wrapped in barbed wire. Sexxxy Eddie receives a small pop as he's wielding out a metal grocery cart full of goodies. He grabs a kendo stick from it and gets in the ring. Eddie throws Kendo stick shots at Marc, who just blocks them with the chair. Marc Kicks Eddie in the stomach and goes to hit him in the back with the chair, But Eddie hits the ground and goes out of the ring. Marc is quick to follow, and he chases eddie around the ring with the chair. Eddie goes under the ring! The crowd laughs as Marc doesn't want to follow him under there. Marc lifts up the skirting and gets hit in the face by the blast of a fire extinguisher! He drops the barbed wire chair and Eddie goes after him as he tries to clear his eyes. Eddie pulls out a small no parking metal sign from the cart and hits Marc with it numerous times. Marc is still blinded as Eddie goes up top and jumps off, hitting Marc with the sign and Marc hits the ground! Eddie has the crowd behind him now! Eddie goes back outside and retrieves his Kendo stick! Eddie wacks Marc right between the eyes with the Kendo stick 3 times while Marc is on his knees! Marc is busted open!! Sexxxy Eddie is in firm control now and goes for another shot, but Marc with a low blow uppercut that takes the life out of Eddie. He sets Eddie up and lifts him above his head for a powerbomb, but doesn't drop him, instead, walking over to the ring ropes.

Meltzer: "Oh god no, he's going to powerbomb him through that shopping cart that shopping cart!"

Just as the worst is about to happen, Cactus Jack jumps the railing and grabs the barbed wire chair on the way into the ring.. MARC DOESN'T SEE HIM! Cactus with a huge shot the Marc's back with the barbed wire chair. Eddie breaks free and Marc is writhing in pain from that brutal shot. Cactus throws the chair on the ground and turns Whiskey around, DOUBLE ARM DDT ON THE BARBED WIRE CHAIR!! Eddie immediately goes for the cover, 1-2-3!!!! Sexxxy Eddies has defeated Whiskey Marc with the help of Cactus Jack! Cactus grabs a microphone and goes back in the ring and lays down right next to the fallen Whiskey Marc.

Cactus: "You thought I was just going to walk away, didn't you? Well let me tell you something, I went to Eric Bischoff, and I asked him if I could have the most brutal, barbaric, bloody match in WCW history, and you know what he told me, "only if it s on pay per view". So you know what Marc, you may not want to face me, but you don't have any damn choice. This Sunday, the Whiskey Marc pain tour continues, but it's going to be derailed by the Cactus Jack hardcore reunion train! BANG BANG!"

The crowd cheers at what they've just seen, not only has someone shut up Whiskey Marc, but someone beat him at his own game as well!!

WINNER: SEXXXY EDDIE

<M:84% C:59% O:71% Sexxxy Eddy gained overness from this match. >

REY MYSTERIO VS SONNY SIAKI, CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Siaki is out first and cuts a promo about how great he is and how he's the next big thing in WCW. It's apparent that this is just turning into a cheap Rock rip off, as he's finishing his promos with "If you smell, what the Siak, is cooking!" None the less, the crowd seems to enjoy it and Sonny Siaki is able to pull of the look and character surprisingly well. Mysterio out next to a good pop and here we go.

Siaki gains the upperhand in the early going, but Rey regains control with a headscissors and a series of arm drags before hitting a frankensteiner! Rey with the irish whip but Siaki rverses and sends Rey high into the air, and lets him land stomach first on the canvas, that took the wind out of him. Floatover DDT by Siaki and he hooks the leg for a two count. Siaki delivers right hands that are strikingly similar to The Rock,s before Irish whipping and hitting another Rock like move, the clothesline! Rey fights back with punches to the stomach before hitting the ropes and getting a two count following a sunset flip, but siaki kicks Rey to get out of it. Siaki grabs the legs and flips over for the pin, getting a 2 count. Siaki throws Rey Mysterio right over the top rope and climbs to the top. He dives off, but misses Rey Mysterio, who sidestepped Siaki as he went crashing to the outside, hitting his chin on the guardrail. Rey stands on the apron as Siaki slowly gets to his feet, Rey jumps off, Hurricanrana. Both superstars are down on the outside with the ref counting, who actually throws out the match! This one's been declared a double countout as both superstars lay on the outside, battered from their short yet extremely fast paced matchup

WINNER: DOUBLE COUNT OUT

<M:87% C:72% O:79%>

Backstage, we see a locker room door that's been cracked open about halfway, Inside, a shower is going and a girl is laughing and it sounds like she's having a good time. The shower stops and we hear voices talking in the locker room. After about 30 secounds, Torrie walks out of what appears to be a big changing room, not belonging to anyone in particular. The crowd cheers as Torrie walks by the camera in the a towel. After 15 more seconds, everyone is curious to see who is going to come out next, and IT'S STACEY KEIBLER!! The crowd pops hard for that one, as Stacey licks her lips while adjusting her towel. The crowd's cheers are suddenly met with absolutely silence and shock, as MATT HARDY WALKS OUT WEARING A TOWEL AND DRAPES HIS ARM AROUND STACEY!!!

Matt: "Well, that was fun to say the least."

Stacey: "oooh yeah,"

Matt: "Well uh, I have to go back to my hotel room now.."

Stacey: "You're so whipped for that girl Matt, lighten up, stud"

The two go their seperate way as the crowd is definitely shocked at this one. Not only did Matt Hardy lie to Maria, he cheated on her!!!

<0:82%>

We come back and see Meltzer and Coach on camera.

Meltzer: "Well as shocking turn of events we just saw, we have another shocker for you hear, We have just found out that Sonny Siaki and Rey Mysterio will battle it out in a Ladder match for the cruiserweight title in a war games rematch!"

Coach: "How can you care about that.. did you see what I just saw, Torrie, Stacey, and MATT?! That lucky son of a..."

Meltzer: "The man is cheating on his girlfriend!

Coach: "Who can blame him, Stacey, and Torrie?!"

We cut to Eric Bischoff's office now and we see Bischoff looking a bit nervous with sweat on his forehead, the camera zooms out and it's none other then STEVE AUSTIN!!

Austin: "Eric, ya call me in here for this meeting, now start talking."

Eric: "Well Steve, the board of directors, they just wanted me inform you that as commissioner, you are being put under review for 30 days."

Austin: "What the hell does that mean Eric, plain and simple."

Eric: "Well, what it means is, you should umm.. be on your best behavior in the coming week. No more drinking beer on the job and no more booking matches as a way to get revenge on people."

Austin: "So what you're saying is, Stone Cold can't do his the job the way he see's fit. He has to play little games, wear suit and tie, not drink beer and be a flat out sissy, that kinda reminds me of someone I know Eric.."

Eric: "Listen Steve, it's not my choice. I use to hate you just as much as you probably hate them, but I've grown to like your actions. If it was up to me, this whole thing wouldn't even be happening, but it is Austin. We have investors, we have sponsors, and I hate to say it, but I don't have the absolute final decision over the board."

Austin: "Alright Eric, I'll play their little games, but as for this Sunday at War Games, if you expect me to go easy on the Flock, you can forget about it. I'm rollin into war games to kick ass, whether them sons of bitches on the board like it or not."

Eric: "By the way, have you decided who your two other partners are going to be? I need to know just so I don't double book them for that night."

Austin: "Well actually Eric, I have. I decided that Since The Flock has a really big bastard and a really little bastard, I'd take a big bastard and a little bastard as well. That being said, my other two partners are going to be, Adam Windsor, and Scott Steiner!"

Eric: "I suspended Scott Steiner!"

Austin: "And I reinstated him Eric, do you have a problem with that?"

Eric: "I wish you would consult me before you make those decisions."

Austin: "Well Eric, what's that old saying, Wish in one hand and ..."

The crowd laughs as we cut back to the arena for our main event.

<0:88%>

BOOKER T AND CM PUNK VS ACE STEEL AND COLT CABANA

A fairly weak main event, but you can't really blame the booking department for this one after the huge loss of Chris Benoit, a loss that has left WCW without many top faces in the company.  Cabana and Steel hold the experience advantage here and use it to their advantage, as CM and Book can't find a rhythm in the early going. Finally CM catches Cabana with a powerslam and the match shifts to CM and Book's advantage around midmatch. Book gets the tag and goes on an offensive flurry, hitting Cabana with chops before Steel runs in, only to be taken down with a back body drop. CM Punk goes to work on Steel, throwing him over the top rope and following him outside with a slingshot splash. Back in the ring, Cabana and Booker exchange blows before Booker gets the knee lift to the stomach, setting Cabana up for the scissors kick. Booker hits the ropes just as CM was trying to get into the ring, sending CM crashing to the outside, hitting the guardrail, Book stops and looks at CM to make sure he's ok, but Cabana rolls him up, 1-2-KICKOUT! And Cabana takes advantage of Booker while Steel and CM go at it on the outside. It looks as though Book may be gaining momentum and bounces off the ropes, but Cabana catches him with a bearhug, But wait... DDT by Cabana, that's definitely a deadly move right there and here's the cover, 1-2-KICKOUT! CM and Steel have fought their way up the ramp now and are completely out of view. In the ring, Cabana and Book go at it, Cabana gaining the upper hand on the US Champ. Tornado snap suplex and Cabana goes for the pin. Cabana drapes his feet on the top rope and the ref doesn't see it! 1-2-3 and Cabana has stolen this one as he quickly leaves the ring as Book is fast to his feet.

Meltzer: "What a victory for Cabana, he just pinned the US CHAMP! Will he be able to do the same at War Games?! Folks, see you Sunday at WCW WAR GAMES !"

WINNERS: COLT CABANA AND ACE STEEL

<M:84% C:78% O:81% Colt Cabana gained overness from this match. Ace Steel gained overness from this match. >

SHOW RATING: 73% <--- Ewwww

WCW War Games contest

Alright, here's the War Games contest for the upcoming card. We've got a defending champ in Crossface, who's won twice in a row now. Speaking of Crossface, his prize for the last contest victory was he got to book a match at War Games, and he chose the US Title triple threat match.

You know the rules, the first person to get the most points wins the contest and the contest ends as soon as War games is posted, which will probably be in a couple days or so. Bold the superstar or write it in for bonuses/questions who you think will win.

##### THE CARD #####

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Chris Jericho© vs Christian

-----------------------------

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

30 Superstars compete in a 3 ring, caged battle royal

for a heavyweight title shot at starcard

PICK 3 SUPERSTARS YOU THINK WILL WIN THIS MATCH:

1.___________ (3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2.___________ (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3.____________ (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

8 MAN ELIMINATION GRUDGE MATCH

Team Austin vs The Flock

TRIPLE THREAT US TITLE MATCH

Booker T© vs CM Punk vs Colt Cabana

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

Whiskey Marc vs Cactus Jack

----------------------------

CRUISERWEIGHT LADDER MATCH

Sonny Siaki vs Rey Mysterio

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Sinister Creation vs Legion of Doom

WORLD TITLE MATCH

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1. Steve Austin

2. Raven

3. Cactus Jack

Team Austin vs The Flock

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Guest Crossface

WCW War Games contest

##### THE CARD #####

WORLD TITLE MATCH

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1.Eddie Guerrero          (3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2.Whiskey Mark            (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3.Booker T            (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

Team Austin vs The Flock

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Edited by Crossface

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.03

WCW - 5.88

ECW - 5.49

TNA - 3.11

Despite what many call a weak show, WCW came within .15 points of WWE. Eric Bischoff was said to be very happy after getting the ratings report.

BENOIT INJURY UPDATE

Chris Benoit underwent successful knee surgery this weekend and is reportedly in good spirits despite being depressed about the fact he may miss close to a year and a half of action. Benoit, who is 38, is warned by doctors that if he goes back to wrestling as usual, he could risk permanently damaging his knee, which likely means we'll see less matches from Benoit when he returns.

SCOTT STEINER CONTRACT SITUATION

After last nights' Nitro, we found out that Scott Steiner's contract situation has been settled and the creative department has found a proper place for his character. We're glad to see Scott not be released from WCW.

WAR GAMES RUMORS

There are several rumors floating around regarding war games. For instance, the Tag Team title match is going to be aired BEFORE War Games actually starts on their pay per view hype program. This has a lot of people confused, as it stands now, there is plenty of room to fit that match on the PPV card. Another room that's been hitting message boards a lot lately is that several superstars may be making their debut during the 30 man battle royal, we'll keep you posted if we hear anything.

##### THE CARD #####

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Winner: Jericho

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1._Eddie Guerrero__________ (3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2._Booker T__________ (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3._Raven___________ (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

Team Austin vs The Flock

Winners: Team Austin

Winner: Booker T

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

Winner: Whiskey Marc

Winner: Siaki

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Winners: LOD

WCW War Games contest

##### THE CARD #####

WORLD TITLE MATCH

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1. Booker T            (3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2. Diamond Dallas Page            (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3. CM Punk            (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

Team Austin vs The Flock

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

WCW War Games contest

##### THE CARD #####

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Chris Jericho©vs Christian

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1. Booker T            (3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2. Diamond Dallas Page            (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3. CM Punk            (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

Team Austin vs The Flock

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

WORLD TITLE MATCH

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1. _____ Booker T______ (3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2.___Eddie Guerrero________ (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3.____Cactus Jack________ (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

Team Austin vs The Flock

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

WORLD TITLE MATCH

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1. Eddie Guerrero (3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2. Booker T (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3. Scott Steiner (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

Team Austin vs The Flock

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Definitely the hardest PPV to predict so far

WORLD TITLE MATCH

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1.Booker T.(3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2.Raven (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3.CM Punk (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

Team Austin vs The Flock

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

WORLD TITLE MATCH

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

1. Matt Hardy (3 POINTS IF CORRECT)

2. Eddie G (2 POINTS IF CORRECT)

3. Raven (1 POINT IF CORRECT)

Team Austin vs The Flock

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

user posted image

WCW WAR GAMES

Sunday, November 26th, 2005

<=:=><=:=>Free Per View Show<=:=><=:=>

Mean Gene: "Hello everyone I'm Mean Gene Okerland and welcome to WCW's War Game's Free per view! First let's look at our card for this evening."

Gene recaps last night's War Game's preview show, especially focusing on the big 3 matches, the world title match, the war games matchup, and the 8 man elimination match.

Mean Gene: "Now, we take you to the arena where David Meltzer and Coach are standing by for our first match of the evening."

We get our first shot of the arena, the set has been set up to resemble a battlefield, with barbed wire barracks, a big tank that looked quite real, dirt hills, a stationary machine gun and a camaflouge painted jeep. There are three rings in the arena, but two have been pushed away from the main ring, for now. We have a sellout crowd on hand for this one.

Meltzer: "Thank you Mean Gene and welcome to our free War Games Pre-show! Let's head right to the ring, I think the match is about to start!"

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

SINISTER CREATION VS THE LEGION OF DOOM©

Sinister Creation is out first to the first initial pop of the night. This crowd is so hyped that Brooklyn Brawler would have got a pop if he was the first one out. Sinister Minister is in his usual mood, laughing evilly as Whipwreck and Tajiri look to be on their toes. The Legion of doom's music hits and they come out along with manager Paul Ellering to a thunderous Ovation. It should be noted that Hurricane isn't dawning a mask tonight, but rather choosing to go with a Red/Yellow/Green and black face paint design that actually looks quite cool. Sinister Creation clear the ring as the champs make their way into the ring and pose with the belts on the turnbuckles. Both teams are in the ring and here we go.

Early headlock from Tajiri applied to Animal. Animal with the irish whip and the big shoulder that simply floors Tajiri. Animal takes off running and Tajiri hits the ground, Animal bounces off the ropes again and Tajiri goes to jump over him, but animal catches him and delivers a sick spinebuster and Tajiri clutches his head as he tags Whipwreck. Whipwreck comes in and is the immediate victim of a sidewalk slam. Tag made to Hurricane. who comes over the top rope with a springboard legdrop onto Whipwreck, quick pin only gets a 2 count. Punches to the face by Hurricane but Whipwreck with a poke to the eye and an armring. Tag to Tajiri, who comes up and over with a chop onto Hurricanes arm. Tajiri with lightning kicks to Hurricanes abdomine before tripping him up with a back heel trip and a standing backflip pin for a 2 count. Tajiri immediately goes into a headlock and tags whipwreck as they isolate Hurricane in the early going. Whipwreck goes up top and delivers a hammerblow to Hurricanes back. Irish whip by Mikey followed by a back body drop. Whipwreck goes up top, big elbow drop connects, but Animal breaks up the pin.

Tag made to Tajiri and here comes the double irish whip, both men put their heads down and Hurricane catches them with a double DDT! Hurricane is starting to gain momentum as he hits Lariats on both men and yells out to the crowd. He turns around, only to receive a Tajiri kick to the stomach. Tajiri goes for another kick, but Hurricane grabs his foot, and then ducks the enziguri, but Tajiri tries again and hits him in the face with a kick after a 3rd attempt. Tajiri goes for an irish whip, Hurricane reverses, SPRINGBOARD BACK ELBOW BY TAJIRI and Hurricane is in a world of hurt now. Animal once again breaks up a pin and this time Whipwreck comes in as well! The ref has lost control and amidst the chaos, Sinister Minister has a chair and is about to slide it into the ring. Ellering comes racing around the ring and clobbers Minister with a clothesline and the chair didn't make it to the ring! Inside the ring, Hurricane finally got the tag to Animal, who has cleaned house, delivering clotheslines, right hands and back bodies drop all around. Animal throws Tajiri up and over the top rope and he lands on Minister! Animal with the electric chair on Whipwreck and Hurricane goes up top, DOOMSDAY DEVICE!! Here's the pin by Animal, Tajiri tries to get back in the ring, but Ellering is holding his leg! 1-2-3 and the tag champs retain the titles! After the match, they celebrate in the ring with Ellering, but the lights go out!

Meltzer: "Oh Great, electrical problems, I knew we shouldn't have hooked up that plasma screen in my office?"

Coach: "You got a plasma screen?"

Meltzer: "Er, I mean Eric's office!"

The lights come back on and Animal and Hurricane are laid out, but SINISTER CREATION is NO WHERE to be found, leaving Ellering standing in the ring, holding the tag team titles while his team remains down in the ring, speculation runs rampant and the crowd is confused.

WINNERS: LEGION OF DOOM

<M:84% C:68% O:76%>

Mean Gene: "What a match we just saw, Folks, you gotta order War Games, only minutes remain before the big night! 6 more great matches in store tonight, DON'T MISS IT!"

<=:=><=:=>War Games promo video<=:=><=:=>

<=:=><=:=>Intro and huge Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "We welcome you to WCW WAR GAMES, ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!"

Coach: "What a match we just saw. Hey Meltzer, do you think Ellering actually attacked the Legion of Doom?"

Meltzer: "I know Ellering quite well, he's not that type of guy."

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE LADDER MATCH

REY MYSTERIO© VS SONNY SIAKI

Rey and Siaki both come out to very solid pops and the crowd will definitely be into this one. Siaki is still playing The Rock gimmick and looks more and more like him everyday! A Ladder has already been set up in the entrance isle and an even taller ladder has been set up at ringside. Both superstars in the ring, the belt is placed 15 feet above the ring, and here we go. Siaki gets initial control, but loses it after Rey Rey goes underneath the legs and delivers a dropkick to the lower back, setting Siaki up for an early 619 that obviously won't connect as Siaki moves as soon as Rey starts running. The two tie up in a collar and elbow, which is surprisingly different from their last match. Siaki gains an advantage and goes for a sunset flip, but stupid him, there's no pinfalls in this match! Irish whip from Rey leads into a head scissors by Siaki. Siaki with an irish whip and this time Rey catches HIM with a headscissors! Rey with a body slam and a leg drop and goes outside and starts to take the smaller ladder down. Siaki comes over the top rope, catching rey with a cannonball dive and the ladder falls over. Siaki closes the ladder and sets it on the ground.

Siaki goes for a verticle suplex on the ladder, but Rey blocks it and hits Siaki with a ddt on the ladder instead. Rey rey puts the ladder in the ring, but not before going back out and hitting an asia moonsault on Siaki. Rey sets up the ladder, but not in a position to get the belt, but rather in a position to dive ot the outside. Rey accends to the top of the ladder and jumps off with a huge moonsault on an awaiting Siaki, but it looks like Rey got the worst of that exchange as Siaki is up first. Siaki goes under the ring and gets another smaller ladder and sets that up in the ring so it can rest diagonally in the corner on the top ropes. Mysterio is back in the ring and hits a clubbing blow to the back of Siaki as he set up the ladder. Mysterio goes for a verticle suplex onto the ladder in the corner, but Siaki lands on his feet atop the Ladder. As Siaki is gaining his balance, Mysterio climbs up the the opposite turnbuckle! Right as Siaki turns around, it's too late, Rey takes two steps off the Top rope, walking the rope and leaps off, his lower legs and feet wrapping around Siaki's neck as Siaki goes flying to the canvas from the weak hurricanrana.

Mysterio sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring, and begans accending. Siaki accends the other side and the two exchange blows as they reach the top, but they're making too much movement and the ladder tips over, sending both superstars to the mat, but not before Siaki got caught up on the top rope, getting a hangmen across the neck. Mysterio goes to the outside and retrieves the much larger ladder and sets it up in the ring, on the side of the little ladder. Mysterio starts climbing the big ladder, but Siaki starts climbing the opposite side of the little ladder! Siaki stands on the top of the little ladder and braces himself by holding the top of the big ladder with one hand as he eye rakes Rey. Siaki drapes his arm across Rey's neck and under his arm, ROCK BOTTOM OFF THE LADDER!!!  Or maybe that's the Siak Bottom...either way, both superstars are definitely out of it after that one.

They both get to their feet and start climbing the ladders on the same side while exchanging weak kicks, Siaki on the big ladder, Mysterio on the little ladder. Siaki climbs much higher then Mysterio and kicks him in the head. Mysterio is now sitting on the top of the little ladder. Siaki jumps backwards and his side, off the ladder , wrapping his legs around mysterio's neck, HURRICANRANA OFF THE LADDER!! Mysterio does a flip in midair and lands backfirst on the ladder that was set up on the top rope before falling to the outside. Siaki lays on the canvas for a minute before starting to accend the ladder. He's made it up top and tugs on the belt, before falling to the ground with belt in hand, The bells sounds and the ref raises Siaki's hand as he lays on the canvas in pain. Trainers attend to both superstars, who clearly won't be the same after this match.

WINNER and NEW WCW Cruiserweight Champion: SONNY SIAKI

<M:87% C:73% O:80% Sonny Siaki gained overness from this match. >

<=:=><=:=>WHISKEY MARC HYPE VIDEO<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Well, as brutal as that one may seem, this one will be 10 times worst, that's for sure."

Coach: "This is going to be a flat out war, and I for one wish these two would just take this crap to ECW"

NO RULES GRUDGE MATCH

WHISKEY MARC VS CACTUS JACK

Whiskey Marc out first to a series of boo's as he brings a trash can full of weapons and a barbed wire chair to the ring with him. Whiskey spills them out as he gets into the ring, it looks like we have a couple kendo sticks, lightbulbs, a velvet bag, and some metal parking signs. Cactus Jack's music hits and the crowd pops harder, but even harder when he finally appears, carrying a board with barbed wire on it on his back! He sets the board down at ringside and climbs in the ring, but immediately gets taken down by a Whiskey Marc kendo stick shot. Cactus right back up, only to receive another, and another. Whiskey chokes Cactus from behind with the kendo stick, but Jack, always the thinker, hits a low blow kick right between the legs and Marc hits the ground. Cactus is already busted open, bleeding from the forehead, but that doesn't stop him from grabbing the barbed wire chair and hitting Marc right in the back with it! Marc rolls around on the ground, and Jack just hits him again. Jack rips off Marc's shirt to reveal numerous large scars from his yester year wars, and hits him right in the middle of his chest with the chair and the barbed wire has done it's toll, as Marc is mearely a pin cushion at this point.Jack reaches for the velvet bag and jingles it, It's thumbtacks!! He pours them out in a corner of the ring and grabs Whiskey  Marc, calling for a powerbomb. However, we all know that won't work, and Cactus gets back body dropped right into the tacks and he yells out in pain.

Meltzer: "That's a human body, and he just got thousands of tacks inserted right into his back!"

Coach: "You know somewhere in his parents basement Paul Heyman is loving this"

Whiskey Marc sets up the lightbulbs in another corner of the ring and Jack gets to his feet. Whiskey goes for a verticle suplex onto the lightbulbs, but Jack blocks it and rakes Marc in the eyes, DOUBLE ARM DDT ONTO THE LIGHTBULBS! Cactus goes to the outside and retrieves something, it's a barbed wire 2 by 4! He reaches under the ring and pulls out a bucket, he opens the bucket and puts the 2x4 into it. He pulls it out and it appears to be dripping with something! Jacks gets back into the ring and pulls out some matches and LIGHTS THE 2X4 ON FIRE! As Marc gets to his feet, he gets right back down as Jack hits him with a running 2x4 shot the face and Marc sells like crazy as the fire immediately dies upon impact. As Jack does the "bang bang " pose, we zoom in on Marc, who is bleeding profusely from the head. Jack goes to the outside, and retrieves the barbed wire board and pushes it into the ring! Cactus with a bodyslam on marc right onto the barbed wire and Marc writhes in pain. Cactus up to the top rope, but Whiskey up immediately and punches him in the face. Whiskey goes up top too, SUPERPLEX ONTO THE BARBED WIRE BOARD!! Whiskey can win here, but instead, he rolls to the outside and retrieves that bucket that Cactus used earlier to light the 2x4 on fire with. He brings it in the ring, then delivers a whiskey buster to Cactus Jack with a great show of stregnth. Whiskey sets the barbed wire board up in the middle of the ring and dumps the content of the bucket on it and grabs a match and the board goes up in flames as the crowd cheers like a bunch of bloodthirsty wolves.

Meltzer: "My god, He's gonna kill him!"

Whiskey picks up cactus and goes for a powerbomb, but Cactus drops to his knees and hits another low blow and Marc doubles over, Cactus puts him between his legs and sets him up, PULLING PILEDRIVER ON THE FLAMING BARBED WIRE BOARD!! Here's the pin, 1-2-3 AND CACTUS JACK HAS DONE IT!!! He's defeated Whiskey Marc! No superstar really won here though, as they're both bleeding heavily. Cactus walks out with a limp as he celebrates his win, While Whiskey stays down in the ring for quite some time before finally making it this feet and walking out.

WINNER: CACTUS JACK

<M:74% C:82% O:79%>

<=:=><=:=>DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME VIDEO AIRS<=:=><=:=>

Matt Hardy's music hits, and out comes the apparent ladies man to the ring as the crowd is dead here, not sure whether to cheer or Boo. Matt grabs a microphone.

Matt: "I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and a lot of great things have happened in my life. I've reinvented myself in the wrestling business, I've overcome a personal situation that made my life a living hell earlier this year, I've overcame injuries, and finally, I met someone. Someone who has meant a lot to me these last few months and someone who I'd like to call to the ring right now. Maria, can you come out here?"

Maria comes out as the crowd cheers. She's all smiles tonight, wearing a lovely green dress. Matt holds the ropes for her and she enters the ring. Matt and her smile at each other and Matt grabs the microphone again.

Maria: "Maria, darling, I wanted everyone to hear this. You know how I feel about you, and I know how you feel about me. I've had some of the best times of my life with you in the recent months, and I wouldn't give those up for anything in the world. Me and you, we make one hell of a team, you're my best friend in the whole world. With that, there's something I've been meaning to ask you since we got back from our vacation.

Matt drops to one knee as the crowd ooo's and ahh's, some still in utter shock. Matt retrives something from his pocket, it's a small box. He opens it up and it's a ring and Maria is all smiles, shining like a diamond with her bright eyes and amazing smile.

Matt: "Maria, will you marry me?"

Maria looks to the crowd, and then at matt and grab's the microphone.

Maria: "Matt.."

Before she can answer, a song hits the P.A. System, and HOLY SHIT, This one sounds familiar, fog fills up the entrance ramp.

"On This day, I can see clearly..."

HOLY SHIT IT'S EDGE AND MATT IS FREAKING OUT IN THE RING!!!!!! Edge, wearing his leather trenchcoat and sunglasses and carrying his briefcase, gets huge heat from the crowd as he plays to the crowd. Matt is going absolutely insane in the ring, kicking the ropes and Maria is just scared and confused.

Edge: "Hey Matt, long time no see wouldn't you say pal? Oh who's that in the ring with you? Is that, Maria Kannelis of former Diva search fame? Actually, I know damn well who you are, you see, I've been following you two around for quite a while, and I came out here to defend you actually."

Matt: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU SON OF A BITCH!! MARIA, LISTEN TO ME, THIS GUY IS TROUBLE, HE'S THE GUY THAT RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT WHORE, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, YOU HEAR ME?"

Edge: "Whoa whoa whoa Matty boy, calm down. Maria, he's right, don't listen to me, just watch the tron, I've put together a special video of your two's relationship."

On the tron, a video begans, it's entitled: "The Matt Hardy Show....VERSION XXX." The first shot we see is of edge, who introduces himself before going behind the camera, and uh oh, the first shot is of from when Stacey Keibler was sitting on Matt while he was relaxing on the couch, followed by the kiss. Maria is absolutely shocked as we fade out into another scene.. this time, it's Matt talking, we remember this: Matt: "Yeah, she is, and it's not exactly breathtaking to be able to see someone's ribcage when you're making love. She has no meat on her bones. You, you, you're just flat out breathtaking Torrie. I saw your playboy shoots, and just wow." Now we see Matt spanking Torrie and Maria is shoves matt, yelling at him for lieing to her. We fade into one final scene, and uh oh, it's the doozy as Torrie, then Stacey both walk of the shower, followed by Matt, who wraps his arm around Stacey. Maria is in flat out tears now in the middle of the ring as Edge is laughing on the ramp. Matt is jut freaking out in the ring, clutching his hair with both hands.

Edge: "And there's a longer version too, but you'lle have to buy that at my explicit website. But Maria, I hope I've helped you from making a terrible decision."

Edge walks to the back as Maria is just standing in the ring, looking at matt, like "How could you?" Matt grabs a microphone.

Matt: "Maria, let me explain, it's not what it seems, I can explain everything, I can, really."

Maria snatches the microphone away."

Maria: "Matt Hardy, just go to hell."

Maria runs out of the ring crying, leaving Matt in the ring as he throws an absolute babyfit of rage that made Christian's temper tantrems he use to have look mild.

<0:82% EDGE'S DEBUT>

<0:65% MARIA DENYING MATT'S MARRIAGE REQUEST>

<=:=><=:=>WCW STARCADE PROMO VIDEO<=:=><=:=>

BOOKER T vs COLT CABANA vs CM PUNK

With the crowd in total shock from what they just saw, we go to the US Title match, but the debut of edge and the apparent breakup of one of WCW's favorite couples has completely dwarfed this matches heat. Book gains the early advantage, allowing CM Punk to take out Cabana before he took out CM Punk. Cabana tries to get back in the ring, but An irish whip by CM Punk means book slams into cabana, sending him to the outside and CM back body drops Booker before going up top for an early moonsault, but Book gets the knees up! Cabana finally gets in the ring and takes advantage of a battered CM Punk, with a bearhug into DDT and a swinging neckbreaker. Cabana goes up top for an aerial move on Punk, but Book grabs him and throws him off the ropes. Book with an early scissors kick on Cabana, but CM Punk breaks up the pin. CM throws Booker over the top rope and then german suplexes Cabana! CM Punk locks in the devil's lock submission and yells for Cabana to tap! Right as Cabana is about to tap, book gets right back in the ring and kicks CM in the head. Body slam by Booker on CM and a big legdrop. here's the pin, 1-2-Cabana breaks it up! Cabana with an irish Whip on Booker followed by a flapjack! Baseball slide by Cabana sends Booker to the outside, but turns around to get a kick in the stomach and hammerlock by CM PUNK, PEPSI TWIST!!! CM goes up top, CROOKED LEGGED MOONSAULT! 1-2 Cabana grabs the ropes. Book gets back in the ring and Irish whips CM, spinning heel kick.

Cabana from behind with a schoolboy, 1-2- and the champ kicks out. Punk with a kick to cabana, PUNK HANDLE PILEDRIVER! Punk covers him, but Book breaks it up and sends CM out and over the ropes. He turns around, but cabana is right there, Kryptonite Crunch over the knee! Cabana goes up top, MOONSAULT! It's all over! 1-2- CM Breaks up the pin and kicks Cabana in the stomach, DEVILS LOCK DDT! Book is getting his feet, SHINING WIZARD!! CM now runs to the other side of the ring, SHINING WIZARD ON CABANA and Punk is riled up and feels it. He sets Cabana on the top rope and tries to go for the pepsi plunge, but it's not working , and Booker comes up from behind and puts him on his shoulders. Cabana leaps off of the rope, apparently  going for a hurricanrana on Punk, but Punk grabs him WHILE ON BOOKER'S SHOULDERS! He looks to be going for a powerbomb, but the weight is too much and Booker's knees buckle as he falls back to the cavas while CM still managed to get the powerbomb off.. sorta. However, when Punk landed, the back of his head hit off the bottom rope, and he rolled out of the ring, clutching his head in pain. Meanwhile in the ring, the way Cabana and Book landed, to Booker's absolute luck ended up in a pinning predicament! The referee counts while Cabana and Book are out of it, 1-2-3 And BOOK RETAINS THE TITLE WITHOUT EVENING KNOWING IT!!! We have a trainwreck on our hands after that finish, so Meltzer says we better go to a break while the trainers check on these guys.

WINNER: BOOKER T

<M:83% C:81% O:82%>

<=:=><=:=>FLOCK / AUSTIN VIDEO PACKAGE<=:=><=:=>

8 MAN ELIMINATION MATCH INSIDE THE STEEL CAGE

TEAM AUSTIN VS THE FLOCK

The cage has lowered, and it's certainly shorter height-wise then the Hell in the Cell cage by at least 10 feet, as it's probably only 15 feet to the top. The Flock come out first and take the ring to a series of Boo's. Windsor is the first one out for team Austin and gets a decent pop. Next is DDP, who gets a louder pop, followed by Steiner who gets a split decision from the crowd. Finally, the man himself, Steve Austin comes out to the loudest pop of the night and gets in the ring and all hell breaks loose.

FIRST ELIMINATION:

After 3 minutes of action, this is just an all out war, with 8 superstars fighting in the ring at once. The ring clears, leaving Lodi and Scott Steiner in the ring together. Steiner absolutely rings Lodi inside out with a MONSTER clothesline which gets a huge pop from the crowd. Meanwhile, Austin is rubbing Reese's face into the steel cage, and the big man is busted open. Steiner applies the Steiner Recliner, and Lodi taps out and a ref helps him out of the cage.

SECOND ELIMINATION:

Only a minute in a half after the first elimination, We find that the ring has yet again cleared out as superstars much prefer the outside where the steel cage is. Stevie Richards and Adam Windsor both nail each other with superkicks, but Kidman hurries up top and hits the shooting star on Adam Windsor, pinning him and eliminating him from the matchup. Austin could care less, as him and Steiner are having the time of their life beating the hell out of Reese, who's finally starting to tire.

THIRD ELIMINATION:

DDP, on the other hand, immediately rushed into the ring, to try to make the save on Windsor, but Richards got ahold of him, hitting a back body drop. DDP Tried to fight back, but Kidman and Richards were just too much, and even though he took Richards out, Kidman was able to escape a powerbomb by hitting the Kidcrusher and grabbing the tights for a 1-2-3. Now that it's down to 2 on three, the sides regroup.

FOURTH ELIMINATION:

ALL three remaining flock members immediately attacked Steve Austin in the ring, leaving Steiner to choose which one of them to take on. He unfortunately choose Kidman, hitting a german suplex behind and a belly to belly suplex over the ropes which took Kidman out of it. Steiner ppicked up the stairs and hit Kidman right in the head, busting him wide open. Steiner threw kidman back in the ring and through the ropes. Steiner immediately goes for the pin, and at the same time, Austin fights back from the reese/Richards double team. He shoves Richards off and Richards goes flying out of the ring. Steiner gets the 1-2-3 on Kidman

FIFTH ELIMINATION:

But not as soon as Austin hits Reese with a stunner and covers him for the 1-2-3, leaving Richards from an advantage to a HUGE disadvantage, as now it's just Steiner and Austin vs himself. Richards runs to the outside, and Steiner goes to chase after him, but Austin turns him around, KICK TO THE STOMACH, STUNNER TO STEINER!!!!!  Austin flips the bird to Steiner for no apparent reason as the crowd absolutely loves this unexpected Steve Austin move, as he's simply had Steiner do his dirty work before taking him out himself! Austin leave and heads for the door.

SIXTH ELIMINATION:

Stevie immediately jumps in the ring as Austin heads for the cage door. As Stevie gets the 1-2-3, little does he know that AUSTIN IS PADLOCKING THE DOOR SHUT WITH A CHAIN!! Richards finally see's and uh oh, this isn't looking good at all, as Stevie is now on his knees begging Austin not to hurt him

FINAL ELIMINATION:

Austin has a sadistic look in his eye and delivers right hands to Stevie, irish whip, LOU THESZ PRESS AND MOUNTED PUNCHES. Austin gives the two finger salute elbow drop to the face and Stevie is down! Austin goes outside and grabs a steel chair from under the ring. Stevie's up, and Stevie's back down with an absolutely brutal chairshot.Austin picks up Richards, mule kick to the gut, STUNNER and richards hits the ground. Austin goes to pin him but pulls his shoulders back up, Austin picks him up, another kick to the gut, ANOTHER STUNNER!! In a hillarious sell job, Richards does a back flip and a cartwheel, topping the time Kanyon did a cartwheel out of the ring a few years ago. The crowd laughs as Austin Celebrates pins Richards, easily getting the 1-2-3 here. Austin's music hits and he celebrates on all four turnbuckles, getting a bit of redemption on the flock. Austin is about to leave the ring, but as he gets to the middle, the lights go out.

After a few seconds, the lights go back on, RAVEN IS STANDING BEHIND AUSTIN!!!!!!! Raven looks like he hasn't changed his clothes in a month as he extends his hands out and looks up to the sky behind Austin. He turns Austin around, EVEN FLOW DDT!!!! Raven throws Austin to the outside and hits another Evenflow, this time on a chair!! Raven pulls something out of his hands, IT'S HANDCUFFS!! He handcuff's each of Austin's arms to the cage!! Where have we seen this before? But wait, he goes under the ring and pulls out some rope too! He wraps it around Austin's legs and through the cage, tieing it in a not. Raven puts his thumbs up in the air, motioning for the cage to go up! THE CAGE GOES UP IN THE AIR WITH AUSTIN STILL ON IT!!! Raven gets back in the ring and sadistically laughs as There's nothing Austin can do to break free!!

Meltzer: "RAVEN? WHERE THE HELL DID HE COME FROM? WE THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD! THIS IS INSANE, SOMEONE HELP THAT MAN!!!"

WINNER: TEAM AUSTIN

<M:60% C:72% O:68%>

<=:=><=:=>WAR GAMES RULE RUNDOWN<=:=><=:=>

We come back to the Arena and Austin is still attached to the cage, yelling at the workers down below to help him. Meanwhile, a huge forklift has been driven to ringside and is pushing the rings together as the groundscrew tries their hardest to get the ring ready for war games. The cage finally lowers and Austin is cut free and he runs to the back, obviously looking for revenge.

WAR GAMES BATTLE ROYAL

30 MEN, 3 RINGS, 1 STEEL CAGE WITH WEAPONS, PINFALLS/SUBMISSION ONLY, WINNER GETS A WORLD TITLE SHOT AT STARCADE

The 30 superstars make their entrances, not individually, but under generic WCW music. The superstars are:

1. Elix Skipper*

2. Austin Aries *

3. Homicide*

4. Eddie Guerrero

5. Booker T

6. CM Punk

7. Scott Steiner

8. Whiskey Marc

9. Steve Blackman

10. The Amazing Red

11. Alex Wright

12. Sean O'Haire

13. Mark Jindrak

14. Mick Foley

15. Ruckus

16. Matt Hardy

17. Edge

18. Konnan

19. DDP

20. Colt Cabana

21. Ace Steel 

22. Big Vito   

23. Al snow     

24. Adam Windsor

25. Air Paris

26. Paul Birchall

27. Austin Lee

28. Tajiri

29. Mikey Whipwreck

30. Sexxxy Eddie

* = making their WCW Debut as surprise contestants

(#) = denotes elimination number

In the early going, newcomer Austin Aries immediately attacked CM Punk to start the match off and here we got as it's pure mayhem in the ring. Within the first minute, we saw numerous things. Tajiri and Whipwreck working together as a tag team, Austin Aries and CM Punk going at almost exclusively in the center ring as the majority of the superstars took up the 1st and third ring, with only a handful in the middle ring, which is obvious that it'll be the "exclusive" ring in this matchup. Matt Hardy and Edge are also in the middle ring simply going at it, and actually, it looks like they're seriously going blow for blow in the ring, not faking it at all! Vito and Snow work together as well as Whiskey Marc and Mick Foley are another two almost only attacking each other. Ruckus is all over the place, as is Elix Skipper, as the two fly through the air hitting anyone and everyone. Our first elimination comes at the hands of DDP, who hits ace steel(1) with the diamond cutter for the 1-2-3. Air Paris(2) is the neck to go via a sitout powerbomb by Sean O'Haire. Steve Blackman(3) is the next man eliminated after Vito hit a monster spinebuster on him via Al Snow's command. Howver, Steiner started jawing with Snow, obviously sick of the way he's running the justice department. Vito went to attack Steiner, but Steiner hit him with a low blow! Al Snow went for a quick rollup on Steiner, which obviously didn't work. Steiner is pissed now as He kicks snow in the face and slaps on the Steiner Recliner on Vito(4) for a tap out. Steiner whips Al Snow and hits another big boot on Snow(5) and covers him for another elimination.

5 superstars gone within the first 5 minutes and mini rivalries are apparent here, as these guy's obviously have agendas here. Devils Lock DDT by Punk onto Alex Wright(6) for the elimination as he was able to break free from Austin Aries assault long enough to eliminate someone. The Amazing Red(7) is the next to go after Ruckus hits the falcon Arrow. At this point, the weapons cache has been dispersed of and the ring is full of Kendo sticks, metal signs, a few chairs, and a couple tables are even set up on the outside. Whipwreck, Konnan and Austin Lee all fought their way out of the cage and started to brawl on the ramp. RUCKUS climbed to the top of the cage via one of the rope ladders on the inside of the cage, and all 3 superstars on the ground prepared for Ruckus's splash, a simply amazing BACKFLIP CORKSCREW DIVE OFF THE TOP OF THE CAGE that took all 3 superstars to the ground. Ruckus almost immediately got up and one by one pinned Whipwreck(8), Konnan(9) and Austin Lee(10) as the crowd marked out hard with Holy shit chants for that one, and we're 1/3rd the way through this match.

Meanwhile, Homicide takes advantage of an obviously sore Ruckus on the outside, running out of the cage and hitting a huge clothesline on him and covering him for the 1-2-3 and Ruckus(11)  is gone. Back in the ring, Sean O'Haire is in the center ring with Sexxxy Eddie, Bodyslam, SEANTON BOMB! 1-2-3 and Sexxxy Eddie(12) is gone. Our first debuting superstar is eliminated after Elix Skipper Tried for one flashy move too many, as Booker T powerbombed him as he was attempting a top rope hurricanrana and pinned ELIX SKIPPER(13) for the 1-2-3. Windsor is the next one gone at the hands of one of his disgruntled partners earlier in the match, as Steiner suplerplexed him off the top rope for the 1-2-3 and Adam Windsor(14) is gone. Paul Birchall(15) is eliminated next after falling victim to a ddt by Austin Arie and an Eddie Guerrero frogsplash for the 1-2-3.

Jindrak(16) is eliminated via a Whiskey Marc Whiskey Buster. At the same time, Foley eliminated Edge(17) after a double arm DDT, helping out Matt Hardy. Foley and Marc continued brawling outside the ring after that, hitting each other with chairs. However, right as Hardy was catching his breath, Tajiri caught him with the kick of death, and that eliminated Matt Hardy(18). Sean O'Haire eliminated Homicide(19) next following a superkick and a huge ledrop. Finally, the last of the Debuting superstars was eliminated, as Punk finally got the better of him after they were nearly brawling all match, As Punk hit the pepsi plunge as the remaining superstars watched him eliminate Austin Aries(20)

Foley and Marc battled all over the arena and up the ramp, going at one another despite their earlier war. Foley hit a pulling piledriver on Whiskey Marc on the steel entrance ramp before starting to accend to the top of the cage. He challenged marc to go up there with him, and Marc obliged and the two started exchanging blows up top. In the ring, DDP(21) was the next eliminated via a Eddie Guerrero LASSO FROM EL PASSO. Tajiri(22) followed, as CM Punk hit the shining wizard on him while he was getting to his feet. Meanwhile, on the top of the cage, Foley/Cactus Jack had gained an upper hand on Whiskey Marc as the two neared closer and closer to the edge of the cage. Out of no where, Whiskey with a low blow uppercut and threw Cactus 15 feet off the steel cage through the spanish announce table as the crowd chanted Holy shit to that one, bringing back the sickening nostalgia of 1998 king of the ring. Medics attended to Foley(23), as he's apparently out of the match. After that, Marc(24) looked at the chaos he had caused in the ring, climbed down from the cage and walked away from the match, satisfied with what he had just done. At about that time, Sean O'Haire(25) was met with a Cabana moonsault as the only ref still watching the match after Foley's plunge counted the pinfall.

Action stopped in the ring for several minutes as Booker T, CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Eddie Guerrero and Scott Steiner stood away from each other as paramedics loaded Foley onto a stretcher. Foley gave a thumbs up as he was fitted with a neckbrace and carted away from ringside. Back in the ring, the superstars remaining went at it. It's ironic that all 3 superstars involved in the US Title match earlier are still left. Well, that was the case until CM Punk got some much needed revenge on Cabana, making Colt Cabana(26) tap out to the Devils lock submission. Booker T and Eddie Guerrero each had chairs in hand, and CM Picked up a kendo stick, leaving Steiner shit out of luck. Steiner said what the hell and tried to attack Eddie, but got a chair shot from Eddie for his actions. Book followed up with another chairshot and CM Punk finally finished the deal with a kendo stick shot between the eyes. Eddie Guerrero went to the top rope first, FROG SPLASH to Steiner. CM went up next, CROOKED LEGGED MOONSAULT onto Steiner! Finally, Booker went to the top rope, HARLEM HANGOVER! Book pinned Steiner(27) for the 1-2-3. But wait, before you could blink an eye, Eddie Guerrero got a rollup in on Book and held the tights, 1-2-3 and Eddie has eliminated Booker T!(28) It's down to 2 ladies and gentlemen as Eddie Guerrero and CM Punk remain, the next pinfall wins it.

CM Extends a hand to Eddie Guerrero, and Eddie shakes it! The two circle each other before they tie up. Eddie gains the quick advantage with a headlock, CM with a back suplex and a standing moonsault for a quick two count! CM kicks Eddie while he's down and Irish whips him, back body drop! CM picks up Eddie and goes to the top rope, REVERSE TORNADO DDT, 1-2-KICKOUT AT 2.999. It's apparent that CM is the freshest of the two in the match. CM hits the running yakuza kick in the corner and calls for the pepsi plunge! He sets Eddie up on the top rope and gets up top! He has Eddie between his legs and this should be it, BUT EDDIE BACK BODY DROPS PUNK OFF THE TOP ROPE!!! Punk is in position now, FROG SPLASH!!!!!!! Eddie covers punk, 1-2-3 and EDDIE GUERRERO HAS PINNED CM PUNK(29) AND WILL FACE THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP AT STARCADE!! Eddie climbs to the top of the cage and celebrates his victory!

WINNER: EDDIE GUERRERO

<M:79% C:66% O:72>

<=:=><=:=>Christian Hype Video<=:=><=:=>

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

CHRIS JERICHO© VS CHRISTIAN

Christian makes his way out to a very loud pop, but the crowd is still definitely riled up from that amazing war games match up we just saw. The cage is being raised and Jericho's music hits and out comes the champ, as charismatic and egotistical as ever, jawing with fans, even threatening to punch a teenager at one point. Jericho does his poses as the crowd boo's. The ref holds up the belt and the bell sounds and here we go as Christian and Jericho stand toe to toe in the ring. They're jawing to one another, until JERICHO BITCHSLAPS CHRISTIAN. Christian immediately takes him to the ground with a flat out takedown and starts punching Jericho until the ref has to pull him off. The two break and Jericho immediatel attacks Christian in the corner, punchimg him. Christian reverses places and elbows Jericho 3 times in the corner. Christian sets Jericho up on the top rope. Hurricanrana by Christian! We haven't seen that since 1999! Quick cover by Christian, but Jericho kicks out at 2!

Christian takes the upperhand and applies a headlock. Jericho tries to break free, but just cant and remains in the headlock for about a minute until he finally gets a russian legsweep off. Jericho goes for the liontamer early, but Christian pushes him off and Jericho hits the ground. The two simultaneously nip up, but Jericho pokes Christian right in the eyes and throws him threw the ropes. Jericho irish whips Christian and Christian goes right up and over the stairs, selling the knee injury. Jericho attacks the knee before the ref makes him go back in the ring. Christian hobbles back into the ring a few seconds later, but is immediately taken down by Jericho with a leg sweep followed by another. Christian's in a world of hurt as Jericho applies a leg grapevine and Christian screams in pain. Jericho stands up and now changes it up to the figure four and Christian is screaming in pain. But Jericho makes a crucial mistake, He bitchslaps Christian twice while the two are in the hold, and Christian immediately rolls over, reversing the hold. Jericho immediately grabs the ropes and the hold is broken. Christian is working on one leg right now, blocking Jericho's punches as he delivers his own right hands.

Christian tries for a double underhook suplex, but just cant and his leg gives out. Jericho applies the sharpshooter out of no where in the center of the ring!!! Christian makes it to the ropes after 20 agonizing seconds, but Jericho brings him right back into the middle, and after 30 more seconds, Christian gets to the ropes, but has to hold on for dear life. Jericho finally releases the hold. As Christians getting to his feet near the ropes, Jericho walks over to Christian, but christian grabs his hair and throws him through the middle ropes and Jericho's boot gets caught up on the bottom rope as he hits the ground with a thud. Christian recovers in the ring, standing in the corner as Jericho slowly gets back in the ring. Christian mounts a comeback as he delivers knees to the gut of Jericho. Irish whip by Christian and a drop toe hold, Jericho's nose hit the canvas hard and is busted open! Christian with a series of elbow drops to Jericho. Christian picks up Y2J and hits the falling inverted DDT. 1-2-KICKOUT AT 2.9999. Christian picks him up, but Jericho goes behind and tries to german suplex, Christian blocks and goes through the legs with a pinning predicament, 1-2- 2.9999 kickout at again!! Jericho gets back to his feet and christian kicks him in the stomach, Inverted Facelock backbreaker, but Christian is too tired to make the cover.

The two get back to their feet and Christian once again with the upper hand as he's mounting a serious comeback here and giving Jericho something to worry about. WAIT! Christian's going for the Unprettier!! He has hi turned! Jericho shoves him and he bounces off the ropes, back body drop!!! Jericho picks up christian and hits the ropes, ONE HANDED BULLDOG! Jericho hits the ropes again, LIONSAULT CONNECTS!!!! Jericho with the pin and hooks the leg, 1......2......3. AND JERICHO RETAINS THE TITLE. With his nose busted open and breathing very heavy, Jericho has retained the world title!!!

WINNER: CHRIS JERICHO

<M:96% C:91% O:93%>

Meltzer: "What a night, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW ON NITRO! Good night folks!"

OVERALL CARD RATING: 77%

Guest Crossface

BEST SHOW EVER!

THE EDGE DEBUT,THE WAR GAMES,THE RAVEN RETURN,THE MAIN EVENT-EVERYTHING!

10/10!

Screw the prediction contest,at least i enjoyed the greatest show ever.

oh yeah, I forgot, some questions..

1. Rate the card on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best.

2. Did you like Edge's debut?

3. Was the PPV over the top in terms of bumps/ etc?