2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

user posted image

WCW MONDAY NIGHT NITRO

Sunday, December 26th, 2005

<=:=><=:=>Starcade recap video<=:=><=:=>

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Hell everyone and welcome to Nitro! What a Starcade it was, wouldn't you say coach?"

Coach: "Yes indeed, what a way to celebrate Christmas with a bang."

Meltzer: "And guess what Coach, two titles changed hands last night."

Coach: "But my man, Y2J, is still champ!"

Meltzer: "Speaking of champs, here's one of our new champs now!"

BILLY KIDMAN© VS JODY FLEISCH, CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Kidman comes out on the shoulders of Reese, holding the cruiserweight title up in the air to a series of boo's. Fleisch didn't get much of a response when he first came to the ring. The bell sounds and here we go. In the early going Fleisch was simply too fast for Kidman, delivering a snapmare and a dropkick to the back of the head to take control. However, Fleisch didn't retain control for very long, as Reese was there to distract him by grabbing his leg and overall being a menace on the outside. Finally, Fleisch had had enough of it. Kidman whipped him into the ropes, and Fleisch did a cannonball over the top, taking out Reese! Fleisch got back on the apron, but Kidan knee'd him in the gut and vertical suplexed him inside the ring. Kidman went up top, trying for a shooting star press, but Fleisch moved out of the way, sending Kidman crashing to the mat. Fleisch hits a headscissors takeover and goes to the outside. He springboards off the top , twisting for the 720 DDT, But Kidman catches him with a variation of the kid Crusher, slamming him face first into the canvas. Kidman rolls him over for the 1-2-3 pinfall victory. Kidman  exits via Reese's shoulders, letting everyone know it's the Kidman era for the cruiserweight division.

WINNER: BILLY KIDMAN

<M:92% C:48% O:70%>

Backstage, we see Matt Hardy and Maria, having a heated conversation. Matt has a pretty big bandage on his head from the match with Edge last night.

Matt: "Maria, why won't you listen to me?"

Maria: "Why should I? You cheated on me! You're a liar!"

Matt: "I know, I know, I know what I did and I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking Maria, it happens to all of us. What I did to you was wrong, I know that. I want to make it up to you, I want to prove to you that I'm changed. I want us to be back together."

Maria: "Matt, I'm just so confused, give me time, give us time. More then anything I wish we could go back to the way things were, but I don't know, just let me think."

Maria walks away and through a door, leaving Matt standing there.

<0:74% Maria Kanellis gained overness from this segment. >

Out of nowhere, Edge attacks Matt from behind! Edge delivers right hands to Matt, who is still shaken up from the attack. Edge throws Matt hardy onto some boxes and metal poles and whatnot, he hits the wall hard. Edge stomps away on Hardy, but not before long road agents come and break it up.

Edge: "This isn't over, this isn't over by a longshot you son of a bitch. You and Maria, you're through!"

Matt is left clutching his head as Edge walks away with a sadistic smile.

<0:78%>

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "That damn Edge, always taking the cheap way out. Well folks, this next one should be interesting, considering Sean O'Haire and Homicide, two men that hate each other, have to team up to take on Al Snow and Big Vito!"

AL SNOW AND BIG VITO VS SEAN O'HAIRE AND HOMICIDE

Snow and Vito out first to some boo's from the crowd. Vito is starting to look quite buff these days. Homicide out first for the opposite team and gets a few cheers from the crowd. O'Haire comes out without Stacey, which leads to more boo's then usual. Homicide and O'Haire argue about who's starting, and finally it's Homicide and Snow starting this one out. The crafty vet with an early headlock to take control, but it didn't last long after an irish whip, snow tried to shoulder tackle Homicide! Snow hit the ground instead, that didn't work so well and Snow backs off, making the tag to Vito. Vito and Homicide square off in the middle of the ring, before Vito gets the upperhand following right hands. Huge delayed vertical suplex by Vito, followed up by a huge legdrop for a pin that gets broken up by O'haire. Irish whip by vito, but Homicide comes back and hits a dropkick on Vito. tag made to O'Haire and Homicide puts Vito across his knee. O'Haire up and over the top rope with a knee to the chest of Vito!

Bodyslam by O'haire followed by an irish whip then a powerslam as Snow has to break up the pin. O'haire goes to kick Vito, but Vito grabs the foot and spins him around and follows it up with a back suplex. Tag made to Snow, who comes in via a springboard dropkick to Homicide, which shows Snow's great athleticism. Bulldog by Snow, who goes up top, looking for the moonsault midmatch! Homicide back to his feet and crotches Snow up top. Russian leg sweep/back suplex sort of slam off the top rope by Homicide as the fans cheer. Both superstars are looking to get to their corners now. Tag made to Vito from snow, and Homicide goes to tag O'Haire, but O'Haire drops down to the floor from the apron, not allowing Homicide to tag him! Homicide rolls under the ropes and begans to argue with O'Haire, asking him what his problem is. It looks ike O'haires going to just walk away from the match...SUPERKICK BLINDSIDES HOMICIDE!!! O'haire rolls Homicide into the ring as the fans boo. The ref isn't even sure what's going on anymore, but in the ring, Vito just delivered a sickening gutwrench sitout powerbomb to Homicide which gets the 3 count easily, as Snow and Vito are confused by O'Haire's actions. O'Haire has now walked up the ramp, back turned as the ref counted the three.

WINNERS: AL SNOW AND BIG VITO

<M:84% C:46% O:65% Sean O'Haire's turn didn't work very well, and that affected the crowd. Sean O'Haire lost overness from this turn. Sean O'Haire is now a Tweener. >

Backstage, we see the flock, along with Raven, who has the microphone.

Raven: "Tonight is the dawning of a new era for the flock. You see, last night, Billy Kidman became the first flock member to capture WCW gold. That belt means he's the best cruiserweight in all of the world, let alone WCW. And a little later on, the noble Steven Richards will become the next minion of my crusade of darkness to capture gold, when he defeats Christian and brings the US Title to the darkside. We won't stop there, we'll go after the tag team titles, because after all, the Flock is the closest, most tight niche' team there is in WCW. Finally, we'll go for the biggest of them all, the World Heavyweight title, but only when the time is right. It's all part of Raven's master plan. Quote the Raven, nevermore."

The Flock walk off the screen together as we head to commercial.

<0:84%>

We come back from commercial and sinister creation are already in the ring, complete with Sinister Minister, who has a microphone. Tajiri and Whipwreck have the tag belts around their waists.

Sinister Minister: "I said it would happen, and none of you believed me. No one thought we could do it, but we did. We beat the Legion of doom. And how you might ask, how were we able to beat Hurricane and Animal? We beat, I beat them, using mindgames. The attacks, the theft of the tag team belts, the conspiracy that Paul Ellering was behind all of it, that was all me, Sinister Minister. Now that our reign has begun, nothing is going to stop it. Not the legion of doom, not the second city saints, nothing!"

"WHATTTT A RUSHHHHHHH" hits and out comes the Legion, with Ellering right along side of them. All 3 get in the ring, obviously not scared of Sinister Creation. Ellering snatches the mic right out of Minister's hand.

Ellering: "Don't include the fact that you had to cheat on top of those mindgames to win. You see, the Legion of Doom is all about ass kicking, but we're also about playing fairly. And last night, that's not what happened Sinister Minister. Your presence alone cost us the tag team titles. But that's ok. I've already spoke to Eric Bischoff, and in two weeks, we get our rematch, and we will prevail. But as for tonight, TONIGHT, We're looking for revenge!"

Hurricane and Animal attack Whipwreck and Tajiri, gaining the upper hand on them. They make quick work of them, throwing them both over the ropes, leaving Sinister Minister alone with the three of them. He tries to escape, but it's no good, and Animal grabs him, holding his arms. He pleas, but it's inaffective as Ellering delivers a low blow kick right to Minister. Animal tosses him out of the ring and the crowd cheers L.O.D as they celebrate in the ring.

<0:65%>

Backstage, we see Diamond Dallas Page and the crowd immediately pops at the sight of him. DPP is looking through his locker for something. "IT'S ME, IT'S ME, IT'S DDP!" an unknown voice calls out. DDP turns around, it's KANYON!

DDP: "It's been awhile kid..."

Kanyon: "Sure has old man. The invasion to be exact."

DDP: "You look good, I heard rehab did a lot for you."

Kanyon: "Yeah yeah, I got over some bad habbits. But hey, I got even better news."

DDP: "What's that?"

Kanyon: "The Chris Kanyon retirement tour is officially off!"

DDP: "You're returning the ring fulltime?"

Kanyon: "Yep, that's right, you know what that means?"

DDP and Kanyon: "JERSEY BOY'S RIDE AGAIN!"

DDP: "This is great man, it's good to have someone watching my back."

Kanyon: "And hey... WHO BETTA DEN KANYON?"

The crowd pops at the reuniting of Kanyon and DDP.

<0:72% Chris Kanyon debuted his new gimmick (old school face), it got a negative response. >

CHRISTIAN© VS STEVIE RICHARDS, US TITLE MATCH

Who's booking this thing anyways? I suppose since Austin is no longer commish, the flock might actually get some title shots. Stevie comes out accompanied by Raven and Lodi, and they receive huge boo's. Christian out next to a very strong pop. This one starts out, and as you could probably guess, Christian takes control early on the matchup with a sideheadlock. Stevie whips him off the ropes to get out of the hold, but he's met with a shoulder block. Christian hits the ropes, but Raven lowbridges the top rope and Christian goes up and over, but lands on his feet. Christian attacks Raven and Lodi, delivering right hands before getting back in the ring, and Richards gets the advantage by landing a legdrop to the back of Christian's head as he was getting back in the ring.

Hiptoss by richards who follows up with an armbar before applying the reverse chinlock. Christian gets to his feet and backs Richards into the corner. Christian delivers 10 punches in the corner before setting Richards uptop and hitting a final huge haymaker. Christian climbs up top, but Raven gets on the ring apron. Richards low blows Christian and wraps his arm around his head as Christian falls off the turnbuckle back onto the ring canvas. Tornado DDT by richards, here's the pin, 1-2-kickout!  Richards picks up Christian and irish whips him, Christian ducks the clothesline, falling inverted DDT!  Here's the cover, 1-2-Kickout. Christian goes up. crossbody attempt, but STEVIE GETS THE STEVIE KICK OFF!!! Stevie lays on the canvas while Lodi and Raven shout at him to make the cover. Here's the cover... 1....2...NO! Christian gets the shoulder up at the last second. Lodi gets on the apron to argue with the ref, but Christian uses it to his advantage and nails Richards with a low blow! Christian underhooks him, UNPRETTIER!!! Here's the cover, 1-2-RAVEN DIVES ONTO THE REF!! The ref has thrown this one out as a DQ for Richards, but I don't think he cares to much. Lodi in the ring now and he attacks Christian. Triple team to Christian now as the ref is trying to break it up. RAVEN EFFECT TO THE REF!!! Lodi goes outside and grabs a chair. Raven takes the chair and sets it on the canvas. Kick to the stomach, Raven Effect to Christian on the chair!!!

Raven goes to the outside and grabs a microphone.

Raven: "Christian, this isn't over, it's just begun. You're a disgrace to that title Christian. Think about it. United States title, YOU DUMB CANADIAN!!"

Raven, lodi and Richards leave as Christian has been busted open in the ring.

WINNER: CHRISTIAN (by dq)

<M:79% C:75% O:77%>

EDDIE GUERRERO AND KONNAN VS CM PUNK AND REY MYSTERIO

Eddie and Konnan comes out first, Eddie looks to be in a sour mood following last night. Rey comes out next, followed by CM, I can't tell who got a bigger pop there as they're both pretty even. Rey and Konnan start this one off, Konnan getting the early control and quickly tagging to Eddie, who is seemingly taking all his agression out on Rey in the ring. Hard stomps to the face by Eddie before picking up rey and delivering one hell of a powerbomb. Eddie takes his time in the ring before going to the outside. Eddie misses the senton and Rey fights back with right hands, but he quickly gets cut down by an Eddie Guerrero knee the gut. Eddie looks to be going for another powerbomb, but Rey breaks free and hits a DDT! Rey tries to make the tag to CM, but Eddie grabs rey's leg and hit's a dragon screw and applying a single legged boston crab as the fans boo Eddie. Tag made to Konnan. Double irish and Konnan and Eddie put their heads down. Rey kicks Konnan in the face, and dropkicks Eddie. Eddie goes stumbling out of the ring and Rey huts an enziguri on Konnan. Rey crawls to his corner before making the tag to CM Punk.

CM Punk is a house of fire now, going to work on Konnan with right hands. Irish whip followed by a back body drop and CM is fired up! Legdrop to Konnan, followed by a second. Eddie comes in ring, running at CM, but CM uses Eddie's own momentum against him as he throws him over the top rope. PEPSI TWIST to Konnan. CM goes up top, crooked legged Moonsault. Tag made to Rey. CM Punk with an irish whip and a drop toe hold, Konnan lands on the ropes. 619!!! Rey stands on the apron, going for the west coast pop, but Eddie pulls him off and irish whips him right into the stairs. CM goes up top and dives off the top rope onto Eddie, but Eddie catches him and rams him backfirst into the ringpost. Eddie rolls Rey back in the ring. In the ring, Konnan applies the Tequila sunrise to Rey while works CM over on the outside. Rey has no choice but to tap out in the middle of the ring. A strong showing for a vicious Los Mexicanos.

WINNER: LOS MEXICANOS

<M:84% C:82% O:83%>

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWNNNN" and out comes the world champ to a thunderous ovation of boo's. He's really hated here too, but that's the case everywhere we go. Jericho does all his poses with the world title, before getting in the ring and grabbing the mic.

Y2J: "Last night, Christmas came to Y2J in the form of a pinfall victory. You see, last night, I may have won the match, but this time, it was different. Not only did I overcome the odds against Eddie Guerreo, who, let me tell you, put on one hell of a match, but I also had to overcome another jackass, Scott Steiner! But I've seen this before, hell, I've defeated 3 men in the same night before, so why would Eddie and Steiner think that them two alone could defeat Y2J. 91 days now I've held this world title after destroying Hulkamania, 91 days. That's 3 months, a fourth of a year, a third of one of these ugly, trashing, skanky girl's pregnancies in the arena tonight. That is, if they don't have a miscarrage due to all the drugs they take! (cheap heat from the crowd). Look at this guy over here, he looks downright miserable sitting here with his girlfriend. Don't worry though, I'd feel just as bad if I had to sit next to THAT! ugh!

But I'm not out here to tell you about the supermodels The Highlight of the night has waiting in the back for him or the lucious lifestyle I lead. I'm out here to make a point, and the point is this. I've defeated Tajiri, I've defeated Christian, I've defeated Benoit, and now, added to that already impressive list, is you Eddie Guerero. 2006 is the year of Y2J, so buy stock while you can.. beca.."

Scott Steiner's music hits and the crowd cheers, glad someone finally shut Jericho up! Steiner walks fearlessly into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Steiner: "So Chris, you think your a badass huh?

Y2J: "Yeah, I do. I'm the highl..."

Steiner: "I'll tell you what you are, you're a stupid piece of ****. And let me tell you something Jericho, you may have walked out of Starcade with the belt, but you also walked out a man on borrowed time! You see, You haven't fought someone like Big Poppa Pump, The genetic Freak Scott Steiner. You've been fighting these wussy boy's like yourself. It's about time you fight a real man."

Y2J: "Steiner, are you forgetting who I won the title from? Hulk Hogan, the 24 inch pythons, Hulkamania, the biggest phenominon in professional wrestling."

Steiner: "That may be so, and I give you all the credit in the world, but let ME tell YOU something. Hulk Hogan is my friend, me and him, we got way back into NWO days, days when you were still jockying for position in the cruiserweight division with that fat slop ralphus at your side. Meanwhile, I was winning United States championships and hanging out with real superstars. And now you're prancing around with the world title, which you won from Hulk Hogan. I know, that if it was up to Hogan, He'd want me to be the man to defeat you for that world title, and that's exactly what I'm going to do!"

Y2J: "Real touching Scott, real touching. Now if you would please just SHUT THE HELL UP for once second, I could tell you something, Junior. No one..."

<0:89%>

GLASS SHATTERS!!!! Out comes the rattle snake and Jericho is upset he's been interrupted. Austin walks with a purpose as he makes his way to the ring. He poses on all four turnbuckles, staring holes in Steiner and Jericho. Finally, Austin rips the microphone from Jericho's hand.

Austin: "I'm sitting backstage, listening to you two shoot your little insults at one another, drinking a beer, and then I realize that we're about to go off the air, so I figured I better come out here and interrupt you two bastards and make my announcement. Last night, I beat that son of a bitch Raven. Then, as soon as old Stone Cold was about to go to the back and celebrate, Eric Bischoff tells me that I'm no longer fit to be WCW's commissioner. While I must admit, I did have a good time, Eric Bischoff and the board of directors is right, I'm not fit to be a commissioner. You see, the last four months, I've competed at pay per view event against Raven and his group of sorry ass sons of bitches. Everywhere I go, and everyone I see asks me, "Stone Cold, are you ever going to go after Chris Jericho?" and I tell them, "I don't know."

A couple years ago, the doctors adviced me to retire from active competition. Now, I obliged, I swallowed my pride and took their advice, knowing they had been right when the late great Owen Hart broke my neck. But the last few months, I've had a fire building up inside of me, something that I haven't felt in long time. And after my matches, Stone Cold didnt' wake up with the same pain in his knees or back that he did before he stopped wrestling. So last night, I took a drive and started thinking. I realized that I'm already pretty messed up, broken neck and bad knee and all. And I made a decision. As of this moment, you can consider Steve Austin back on the roster the next WCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION."

Austin kicks Jericho in the Stomach, STUNNER! Austin turns around, kicks Steiner in the stomach, STUNNER!!"

Austin: "And that's the bottom line, Cause Stone Cold SAID SO!"

Austin's music hits and the crowd goes absolutely nuts at the huge bombshell Austin just dropped. We fade out with Stonecold posing on the top turnbuckle with Meltzer doing his best Jim Ross impersonation.

<0:87%>

SHOW RATING: 75%

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Tuesday, December 27th, 2005

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.10

WCW - 5.90

ECW - 5.45

TNA - 3.13

WWE AND WCW do huge numbers this week as ECW and TNA stay at usual pace.

STARCADE BUY RATE AND INFO

Starcade did a .83 buy rate. The attendance was 10917 people. WCW made $2075000 from pay-per-view revenue and $655020 from ticket sales.

SCOTT STEINER: Welcome to the main event

Sources are saying that Scott Steiner is officially being recognized as a main event star in WCW now that he is a face. He is very over with the crowd at this point.

WHISKEY MARC: Moving on up

Following his huge victory at Starcade, Whiskey Marc is being bumped up from the midcard to the upper midcard.

AUSTIN ARIES: Moves to Midcard

Following his fantastic ringwork in recent weeks, WCW management has moved Austin Aries from the lower midcard to the midcard.

SEAN O'HAIRE: Turn situation

Last night, we Saw Sean O'Haire turn on his partner, Homicide. We can confirm that his turn was taken very negatively from the crowd, and that's how it was meant to be taken. He is now considered a "tweener" to WCW management. It's apparent WCW has plans for him.

Guest Crossface

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

Chris Jericho (World Heavyweight champ sept 25 - current)

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

Sinister Creation (tag champs Dec. 25th - Current)

BEST FACE OF 2005

Steve Austin

BEST HEEL OF 2005

Chris Jericho

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

Steve Austin surprise commissioner

BEST FEUD OF 2005

CM Punk and Colt Cabana

BEST MATCH OF 2005

Colt Cabana vs CM Punk @ Halloween Havoc (30 minute iron man ROH rules)

DEBUT OF 2005

Edge's Wargames debut to interrupt Matt's marrriage proposal

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR 2005 (no one that has competed on WWE/WCW/TNA television regularly in the past. NOTE: Whiskey Marc is withheld from this list.):

CM Punk

2006 BREAK OUT STAR (This guy will rise above the rest in WCW and be the next Y2J)

CM Punk

WCW END OF THE YEAR AWARDS!!!

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho (World Heavyweight champ sept 25 - current)

2. Scott Steiner (US Champ - July 4 - Sept. 25)

3. Booker T (US Champ - Sept. 25 - Dec. 19th)

4. Eddie Guerrero (cruiser champ - July 31st - Oct. 3rd, Tag champ - Sept 25 - Oct 31st)

5. Rey Mysterio (Cruiser champ - Oct 3rd - November 27th)

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

1. Jindrak and O'Haire (tag champs Aug. 28th - sept. 25th)

2. Los Mexicanos (tag champs Oct. 10 - Oct. 31st)

3. Legion of Doom (tag champs oct. 31st - dec. 25th)

4. Sinister Creation (tag champs Dec. 25th - Current)

5. Air Fare

BEST FACE OF 2005

1. Chris Benoit

2. Steve Austin

3. Booker T

4. Christian

5. Cactus Jack

6. Write in Entry: __________________

BEST HEEL OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho

2. Scott Steiner

3. Whiskey Marc

4. Eddie Guerrero

5. Raven

6. Write in Entry: _____________________

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

1. Raven being drove off a cliff

2. Steve Austin surprise commissioner

3. The reformation of Legion of doom

4. Jericho kills hulkamania

5. Whiskey Marc ends Ernest Miller's career

6. Write in entry: ___________________________

BEST FEUD OF 2005

1. Raven and Steve Austin

2. Chris Jericho and Hulk Hogan

3. CM Punk and Colt Cabana

4. Edge and Matt Hardy

5. Booker T and Scott Steiner

BEST MATCH OF 2005

1. Hogan vs Jericho @ Fall Brawl (steel cage, pinfalls only)

2. Raven vs Austin @ Starcade (dog collar match)

3. Colt Cabana vs CM Punk @ Halloween Havoc (30 minute iron man ROH rules)

4. Jericho vs Benoit @ First Nitro (ladder match)

5. 30 Man 3-ring battle royal @ war games (Eddie Guerrero won a title shot)

6. Write in entry: _________________________

DEBUT OF 2005

1. Skipper/Homicide/Aries @ Wargames matchup

2. Christian interrupts Jericho on Nitro after Fall Brawl

3. Edge's Wargames debut to interrupt Matt's marrriage proposal

4. Mick Foley confrontation vs Whiskey Marc

5. Tajiri's run in on the Nitro after Fall Brawl

6. Write in Entry: ___________________________

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR 2005 (no one that has competed on WWE/WCW/TNA television regularly in the past. NOTE: Whiskey Marc is withheld from this list.):

1. CM Punk

2. Paul Birchall

3. Ruckus

4. Adam Windsor

5. Colt Cabana

2006 BREAK OUT STAR (This guy will rise above the rest in WCW and be the next Y2J)

1. Sean O'Haire

2. CM Punk

3. Colt Cabana

4. Chavo Guerrero

5. Austin Aries

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

4. Eddie Guerrero (cruiser champ - July 31st - Oct. 3rd, Tag champ - Sept 25 - Oct 31st)

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

5. Air Fare

BEST FACE OF 2005

1. Chris Benoit

2. Steve Austin

3. Booker T

4. Christian

5. Cactus Jack

BEST HEEL OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho

2. Scott Steiner

3. Whiskey Marc

4. Eddie Guerrero

5. Raven

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

BEST FEUD OF 2005

4. Edge and Matt Hardy

BEST MATCH OF 2005

DEBUT OF 2005

1. CM Punk

2. Paul Birchall

3. Ruckus

4. Adam Windsor

5. Colt Cabana

1. Sean O'Haire

2. CM Punk

3. Colt Cabana

4. Chavo Guerrero

5. Austin Aries

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

5. Air Fare

BEST FACE OF 2005

1. Chris Benoit

2. Steve Austin

3. Booker T

4. Christian

5. Cactus Jack

BEST HEEL OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho

2. Scott Steiner

3. Whiskey Marc

4. Eddie Guerrero

5. Raven

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

BEST FEUD OF 2005

4. Edge and Matt Hardy

BEST MATCH OF 2005

6. Write in entry: Whiskey Marc vs. Cactus Jack (War Games)

DEBUT OF 2005

1. CM Punk

2. Paul Birchall

3. Ruckus

4. Adam Windsor

5. Colt Cabana

1. Sean O'Haire

2. CM Punk

3. Colt Cabana

4. Chavo Guerrero

5. Austin Aries

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

5. Air Fare

BEST FACE OF 2005

1. Chris Benoit

2. Steve Austin

3. Booker T

4. Christian

5. Cactus Jack

BEST HEEL OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho

2. Scott Steiner

3. Whiskey Marc

4. Eddie Guerrero

5. Raven

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

BEST FEUD OF 2005

4. Edge and Matt Hardy

BEST MATCH OF 2005

DEBUT OF 2005

1. CM Punk

2. Paul Birchall

3. Ruckus

4. Adam Windsor

5. Colt Cabana

1. Sean O'Haire

2. CM Punk

3. Colt Cabana

4. Chavo Guerrero

5. Austin Aries

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

5. Air Fare

BEST FACE OF 2005

1. Chris Benoit

2. Steve Austin

3. Booker T

4. Christian

5. Cactus Jack

BEST HEEL OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho

2. Scott Steiner

3. Whiskey Marc

4. Eddie Guerrero

5. Raven

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

6. Write in entry: Hogan debut AND winning title on second Nitro

BEST FEUD OF 2005

4. Edge and Matt Hardy

BEST MATCH OF 2005

DEBUT OF 2005

1. CM Punk

2. Paul Birchall

3. Ruckus

4. Adam Windsor

5. Colt Cabana

1. Sean O'Haire

2. CM Punk

3. Colt Cabana

4. Chavo Guerrero

5. Austin Aries

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

BEST FACE OF 2005

3. Booker T

BEST HEEL OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

BEST FEUD OF 2005

BEST MATCH OF 2005

DEBUT OF 2005

1. CM Punk

2. CM Punk

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

5. Air Fare

BEST FACE OF 2005

1. Chris Benoit

2. Steve Austin

3. Booker T

4. Christian

5. Cactus Jack

BEST HEEL OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho

2. Scott Steiner

3. Whiskey Marc

4. Eddie Guerrero

5. Raven

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

BEST FEUD OF 2005

4. Edge and Matt Hardy

BEST MATCH OF 2005

DEBUT OF 2005

1. CM Punk

2. Paul Birchall

3. Ruckus

4. Adam Windsor

5. Colt Cabana

1. Sean O'Haire

2. CM Punk

3. Colt Cabana

4. Chavo Guerrero

5. Austin Aries

user posted image

WCW MONDAY NIGHT NITRO

Sunday, January 2nd, 2005

<=:=><=:=>Intro and pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "We welcome you the dawning of a new year for WCW. We welcome you to Nitro!"

"I'M BACK..AND BETTER THEN EVER" hits and out comes out Eric Bischoff to a fairly decent reaction. The crowd is just glad to get the show underway. Bischoff gets in the ring and grabs a microphone, he has something to say.

Eric: "Last week, a bombshell was dropped on this very show. I'm very excited and honored that Steve Austin has decided to return to active competition here in WCW. However, if Steve thinks that he can just thrust himself into the world title scene because he defeated Raven, he's wrong. In fact..."

Scott Steiner's music hits, interrupting Bischoff. Scott comes out to a great reaction before entering the ring and grabbing a microphone.

Steiner: "Eric, last week, Stone Cold STUNNED me yet again, unprovoked. I DEMAND you book a match tonight, me against STEVE AUSTIN!"

Bischoff: "Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a minute Scott. Who are you to demand anything. I was the one that suspended your ass. You  won't get your match against Austin tonight, because I've already booked Steve Austin in a no disqualifactions singles match against none other then Whiskey Marc!"

Glass Shatters and the crowd goes wild as Austin makes his way to the ring. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic, he's all business tonight.

Austin: "Did I just hear you correctly Eric. Stone Cold's going to have to "win a few matches," before he gets a shot at Chris Jericho?"

Steiner: "Hey Aus.."

Austin: "I'll deal with you in a minute you sorry son of a bitch. Eric, Answer the question."

Eric: "Yes Steve, you did hear me right. Steve, if you want a shot at the world title, you're going to have to earn it!"

Austin: "Well Eric, I'll play your little games, and tonight, I'll fight Whiskey Marc. And after I kick his ass, Scott Steiner, you're sorry ass is next. If you want to see Steve Austin beat the hell out of Whiskey Marc and Scott Steiner, gimme a hell yeah!"

Crowd: "Hell yeah!!!!"

Austin: "Well, then it's settled."

Austin throws the mic down, leaving Steiner and Eric in the ring to argue. As Steve walks up the ramp, Jericho's music hits, and out comes the world champ as the crowd boo's.

Y2J: "Well well well, it appears as if I have two jackasses who desperately want a shot at MY world heavyweight title. What makes either one of you think that you can defeat me? I'm Chris Jericho, the highlight of the night. And Eric, I commend you on giving Steve Austin what he wants, which is obviously a piece of Y2J. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, Eric, you can just keep these two ass clowns away from the specimen that is Y2J."

Eric: "Well actually Chris, in light of things, I've changed my mind. You see, we have a pay per view coming up in a few weeks called Souled Out. And I've decided, next week, we're going to have a four corners elimination match and the winner will face you at Souled out for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. Now, two of those men will be Scott Steiner and Steve Austin. The other two will be Booker T, and the man you beat last month, Eddie Guerrero!

Bischoff's music hits and Steiner and Austin both look happy, and Jericho, well, he's crying like a little bitch at the top of the ramp as we take our first commercial break.

<0:80%>

ELIX SKIPPER VS ULTIMO DRAGON

Both superstars come out to a great response here. Dragon had the advantage in the early going following a bulldog and a headscissors takedown. The two engaged in a pin war that saw Skipper nearly win this matchup following a backslide. Dragon with a baseball slide under the legs followed by a small package that got a two count. Nice sweep of the legs by skipper followed by an armdrag and a legdrop to the arm. Irish whip by Skipper midmatch, but he gets met with a huge roaring elbow by Dragon, followed by a pinning hurricanrana that got a two count. Sensing victory, Dragon grabbed skipper's head in bulldog position and ran towards the ropes, jumped, did a backflip and landed in reverse ddt position with skipper. Skipper fought back however, eventually reversing to the point where he hit a northern lights suplex! 1-2-Dragon gets a shoulder up at the last second. Skipper took control of this match, eventually hitting the play of the day for the 1-2-3 and a great victory for Skipper here. The two shake hands after the match with a great show of sportsmanship

WINNER: ELIX SKIPPER

<M:89% C:55% O:64%>

Backstage, we see Billy Kidman in some sort of green room, getting some coffee. As he turns around, Rey Mysterio is there, looking at him.

Rey: "Hey Billy, this is fare warning. That cruiserweight title that you're wearing, that means a lot to us guys. And we all know the kind of person you are Billy, a cheater! That title, there's a lot of respect behind that title. Guys like Dean Malenko, myself and Lance Storm held that belt. If you don't respect it, then you're gonna have a problem on your hands Billy."

Kidman: "Rey, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I'm WCW Cruiserweight champ, and you're not. So until you have this belt, don't tell me what I can and can't do. I'm a flock member, and I'll do as I please, and there ain't nothing you or any of those guys can do about it!"

Kidman throws his coffee onto rey shirt and delivers a simple "oops" before walking off, leaving Rey quite angry.

<0:78%>

We come back and see Eddie Guerrero walking backstage, he's apparently excited about his match next week. Eddie notices CM Punk sitting in a room, watching a monitor.

Eddie: "Hey holmes, what are you watching there, Monday Night Raw? HAhaha"

CM Punk: "Actually Eddie, I'm watching your match with Chris Jericho. I'm taking notes on Chris Jericho."

Eddie: "Chris Jericho? Why would you waste your time taking notes on Chris Jericho? Next week, I get a shot at being number one contender again amigo. And rest assured, if, I mean, when I win, I won't lose to Jericho a second time. So essay, you should be taking notes on Eddie Guerrero!"

CM Punk: "Is that so Eddie? Well, Eddie, seeing how as both of us don't have matches tonight, why don't you give me an up close look at the "next world heavyweight champ"

Eddie: "Is that a challenge vato? I think it is holmes. Tonight, I'll show you what Latino heat is all about. I'll show you why Ring of Honor gave me a night of appreciation, and not you."

The two stare each other down before Eddie finally leaves the locker room.

<0:79%>

JERSEY BOYS (DDP and Kannon) vs SECOND CITY SAINTS (cabanna and Steel)

Kanyon and DDP get a huge reaction out of the crowd as it's good to see Kanyon back in the ring after everything he's been through lately. Cabana and Steel don't fair quite as well. Cabana and Kanyon hook it up in the early going and show some very impressive chain wrestling. Cabana, seeing Kanyon fair  well in the ring, switches it up and goes with a more catch as catch can style, hitting a droptoe hold and applying a front headlock. Kanyon is able to power in his corner and DDP tags himself in. DDP lays into Cabana with right hands, taking control of the matchup. Midmatch now and Steel is receiving an absolute pummeling from DDP. DDP with right hands in the corner to steel before giving him one final european uppercut. Tag made to Kanyon, who irish whips to Steel and delivers a big back bodydrop. Kanyon with an elbow drop, but Cabana breaks up the count. Irish whip by Kanyon again, but this time, they double clothesline one another. Tag made to DDP and hot tag made to Cabana,who is a house of fire on DDP and Kanyon, taking them both out with clotheslines and hiptosses. Superkick attempt by cabana on DDP, who blocks it, spins him around and delivers a huge clothesline, but Steel breaks up the pin. Kanyon throws Steel over the top rope. Cabana back to his feet and gets the upperhand on DDP with an eye rake, Colt 45 attempt, but DDP breaks free, DIAMOND CUTTER OUT OF NOWHERE!! Here's the cover, 1-2-3 and the Jersey Boy's have won this one as they celebrate their victory.

WINNERS: DDP AND KANYON

<M:86% C:68% O:69%>

Coach: "Ugh, nothing I hate more then seeing a Kanyon victory."

Meltzer: "Still got hard feeling eh?"

Coach: "Don't even ask."

Backstage, we see Stacey, hot as ever, calling out Sean O'Haire's name. She walks around for a bit, before running into Austin Aries backstage. She's seemingly impressed by his physic.

Stacey: "Well, hello there ...."

Aries: "The name's Austin Aries, I'm the next big thing in professional wrestling."

Stacey: "Yes...yes you are. I'm Stacey Keibler, manager of champions by day, Party girl by night."

Aries: "Stacey, I know who you are. Big fan of yours. Manager of champions? Who do you manage?"

Stacey: "Well, I use to manage the tag team champions, but now, I can't find one of them. My services, well, should I say, my managerial services are very exclusive."

Aries: "So what's a guy like me have to do to obtain the "Services" of a gal like yourself?"

Stacey: "Well..uh...I require all of my clients to have a try-out before I make any decisions."

Aries: "that's all, no problem Stacey. Who do I have to face?"

Stacey: "Oh, I know what you can do in the ring Austin, I'm not concerned about THAT. If you want a try out, here's my card and my cell number. I'll be staying at the Plaza resort. Gimme a call after the show and we'll..emm..schedule your tryout."

Aries: "Sounds..wow..uh, great Stacey. I'll call you tonight."

Aries walks off as Stacey is left licking her lips.

<0:71%>

The camera pans out, O'Haire is standing behind a wall, he's been listening the whole time. O'Haire looks quite different tonight, dressed in all black, including a trench coat and a black hat. He appears from behind the corner he was hiding in, walking behind Stacey, who's still standing there thinking.

Sean: "Miss me Stacey?"

Stacey jumps as Sean puts his hand on her shoulder.

Stacey: "Oh Sean, you scared me. I was looking for you, but ran into someone.."

Sean: "Aries?"

Stacey: "How did you know?"

Sean: "I have my sources. Stacey, let me ask you a question, do you ever feel bad about what you do?"

Stacey: "Huh?"

Sean: "Well, lets see. When I was a tag team champion, you gave me everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, I wanted, all the time, whenever I wanted. Don't you feel bad about that, don't you have any regets?"

Stacey: "I don't understand Sean."

Sean: "Well how about when you manipulated Matt Hardy? I bet that shower with him and Torrie was pretty hot. Do you realize that you played a big part in breaking that poor girls heat Stacey? What you did to Maria affected her personal life outside of the wrestling ring. All Edge did was expose you for it."

Stacey: "I didn't really think about it like that Sean."

Sean: "What about Torrie, was there any Girl on Girl action in that shower? That's a sin Stacey. And not only that, but she has a boyfriend. I mean, I'm sure Kidman didn't mind that his girl had an affair with another attractive girl, but doesn't that eat at your conscience? Don't you have any guilt knowing all the heartache you caused?

Stacey: "Sean, uh, your creeping me out just a little here.."

Sean: "What about just now. You're going to give Aries a workout? The same workout you gave me and Mark? What happened to Mark by the way Stacey, oh yeah, he stopped focusing on wrestling and now he doesn't have a job! Doesn't that eat you alive knowing he has to find work elsewhere?"

Stacey: "Sean, you're scaring me."

Sean: "I'm sorry Stacey, that wasn't my intention. I didn't meant to scare you. I was simply admiring the situations you've put yourself in recently. Just think about it Stacey, think about all the heartache and damage your actions have caused. Think about it while you're giving Aries his workout. And trust me, I know you will, because you act like any typical guy Stacey. Guy's drool over a girl like yourself, their looks, their body. And you, well, you're just a sucker for a pretty face, now aren't you darling?"

Sean walks off the way he came, as he definitely creeped Stacey out. She just stand there, trying to fathom all he said.

<O:78% Sean O'Haire gained overness from this segment. >

MATT HARDY AND THE LEGION OF DOOM VS EDGE AND SINISTER CREATION

Well, this is officially your cluster match of the night as we roll two feuds into one match here. Sinister Creation got some boo's, but not as many as Edge. Meanwhile, Edge and the L.O.D got pretty damn near close to the same reaction. LOD and Matt hit the ring and the opposing team immediately goes to the outside, with LOD hot on sinister creation's tail. Meanwhile, as Matt watched, Edge snuck in from behind and attacked him. LOD and Sinister creation continued going at it out on the outside, with LOD gaining the upperhand. In the ring, Matt ducked a clothesline following an irish whip, ducked a second clothesline by edge, but Edge hit him with a back body drop the third time through. Edge set up in the corner for a spear, and as Hardy got to his feet, he sidestepped Edge, who went crashing shoulder first into the ring post. On the outside, sinister creation has have gotten the upperhand now. Matt Hardy takes control in the ring with a bodyslam and a 2nd rope legdrop which gets a two count. Matt gets up and calls for the twist of fate, but Edge pushes him into the ropes as he turns. Hardy comes bouncing off the ropes, but Edge Stun guns him on the top rope. Edge distracts the ref, while meanwhile Tajiri mists Matt hardy as he's resting on the top rope. Hardy turns around, kick to the stomach, Edgecution! 1-2-3 and Edge steals this one in a match that never truly got underway as it was intended to. L.O.D quickly take care of Sinister Creation and hit the ring and Edge is sent scrambling as they save Matt from potential danger. L.O.D yell at Sinister Creation and Edge, who are walking backwards up the ramp.

WINNERS: EDGE and Sinister Creation

<M:83% C:73% O:70%>

We come back and Christian's music hits! Out comes the United States champ with steel chair in hand to a loud pop. Christian gest in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Christian: "Last week, Big Stevie Fool Steven Richards thought he was going take my US title. Well, that didn't happen now did it. However, that group of outcast wannabe goth rejects known as the Flock decided to take me out. And then, if it wasn't bad enough, Raven told me that I shouldn't be champ just because I'm Canadian! Raven, if you didn't notice, this isn't Iraq! You don't have to be an American to be successful in the land of opportunity. You've got Arnold Schwarzenegger in California as Governor, and hell, half of the baseball players in this country are cuban or Puerto Rican. What I'm getting at is, just because you can't be as cool as Captain Charisma doesn't mean you gotta hate me. And if you have a problem, I suggest you just shut up and bring it. "

The Flock's music hits and out comes Raven onto the entrance ramp. Raven has a mic in hand.

Raven: "There's nothing more that would tickle my fancy then to come down to that ring and whoop myself some Canadian ass. But alas, I'm not nearly as stupid as you think. There you are, in all your Canadian glory in the center of the ring, steel chair in hand, trying to tell me what being an American is all "ABOOT". Well Christian, maybe you're right, maybe it doesn't matter that you're a Canadian United States Champ. Well, I'm not a very big sports fan, but let me pitch one right down the middle to you here Christian. Perhaps I was wrong, maybe your nationality doesn't matter, but let me tell you something. Canadians are weak, they're powerless, hell, you don't even have an army. A Canadian has no honor, and a Canadian's word is about as good as toonie, or loonie, or whatever you call those ridiculous pot of gold coins you use up in Canada.

As Raven's talking Stevie Richards has jumped the barade and is sneaking his way into the ring behind Christian.

Raven: "And I'll be dammned if I'm going to let some no honor Canadian run around with the United States title, a title all about prestige and honor. Christian, I want a shot at that title."

Christian: "You want a shot at the title, well excuse me for one second Raven."

Christian turns around and delivers an absolutely huge chairshot to Steven Richards. Raven throws a fit up on the top of the ramp

Christian: "You want a title shot Raven, you got one, at Souled Out. Maybe when he wakes up, you can tell your boy Stevie not to sneak up on me when I'm staring right at a huge 60 foot monitor that shows everything behind me, BITCH!"

Christian's music hits and he poses on the top turnbuckle for his peeps as Raven looks behind him, seeing the huge tron and walking off both angry and embarassed.

<0:79% Stevie Richards gained overness from this segment. Stevie Richards gained overness from this segment. <-- wtf, he gained overness twice?  >

CM PUNK VS EDDIE GUERRERO

This should be a great affair, your classic super over heel vs reall over up and coming babyface. The two square off in the early going, sizing one another up. Two collar and elbow tieups that get both superstars no where as they both break. armdrag by eddie that leads into an arm ringer. Punk does the classic reversal of the arm bar by doing the little roll, nip up thing, reversing into an armringer of his own, but Eddie simply pokes him in the eyes with a just as effective counter. Eddie with some shots to the face before whipping CM into the corner. Eddie charges at him in the corner, but CM goes up and over with a sunset flip for a two count. Eddie grabs the legs and flips over with a jacknife hold pin which gets a 2 count, but CM powers out and turns him for a double underhook suplex! CM goes up top early, looking for a moonsault, but Eddie wiggles the ropes and CM falls down. Eddie climbs up top and hits a super back suplex which takes the life out of both superstars. Eddie goes to pick up CM, but CM fights back with shots to the stomach. hammerlock by CM, but Eddie ducks the clothesline, hitting a release northern lights suplex.

Eddie surprisingly straps in the camel clutch to CM, which sends CM trying his hardest to get to the ropes. He does and the ref makes eddie break the hold, but Eddie pulls CM up and jumps on his shoulders, looking for a victory roll. Instead, CM falls backwards, sending Eddie to the ground. STO by CM Punk, who's attempting to throw Eddie off balance now as Eddie did with that camel clutch. Indian Deathlock with a dragon sleeper by CM Punk as the fans cheer this move. Eddie is screaming in pain, but finally delivers a back elbow do break the hold. The two break, but Eddie comes charging Cm Punk. CM hoists him up and over the top rope and Eddie goes crashing to the outside. Eddie has a chair in his hand, but the ref doesn't see it. CM hits the ropes and dives through with a sucide dive... HUGE CHAIRSHOT BY EDDIE THAT TOOK HIS HEAD OFF!! The ref calls for the bell, but Eddie doesn't care. He throws CM Punk back in the ring and climbs up top, FROG SPLASH. Eddie slams his hand on the mat, signaling that he's pinning CM for the 1-2-3. Eddie goes to the outside and grabs a mic.

Eddie: "Did you really think that you could defeat me holmes? Did you? Not on your best day CM Punk, not on your BEST DAY, could you pin latino heat. Have a nice day holmes."

Eddie throws the mic down as the ref checks on CM Punk, who's still down and out in the ring.

WINNER: CM PUNK (by DQ)

<M:84% C:85% O:80%>

STEVE AUSTIN VS WHISKEY MARC, NO DISQUALIFACTIONS MAIN EVENT

Marc comes out first to a huge ammount of heat. The fans truly hate this guy as if it's legitimate heat. Austin comes out next and he's all business tonight as the crowd goes wild. Whiskey leaves the ring and meets Austin on the ramp, but Austin goes to work with right hands that look quite stiff. Austin goes to whip Marc into the ring post, but Marc reverses, sending Austin head first into the post. Marc yells at a younger audience member before going over to Austin, he's busted open already. Marc chokes Austin with a cord at ringside, not letting go. Finally he does, and rolls austin into the ring. Irish whip by Marc, but Austin reverses, LOU THESZ PRESS! Austin delivers right hand onto Marc, and goes for the two finger salute elbow drop, but Marc rolls out of the ring as the crowd Boo's. Austin goes to follow, but Marc grabs his feet and pulls him out of the ring under the bottom rope. Austin ducks the punch and delivers right hands of his own and then a clothesline to Marc.

Austin stomps a mudhole in Marc right there on the outside. Austin steals the timekeeper's chair and bashes it over Marc's back, who is just trying to get away from Austin. Austin goes running after Marc with the chair, but Marc trips him and Austin hits the steel steps. Now in control, Marc takes him over to the steel ramp and attempts a vertical suplex. Austin blocks 2 attempts and finally kicks Marc in the gut and delivers a DDT onto the steel. Now Marc is busted open as well!  Austin throws Marc in the ring and gets in as well, then goes to the second rope and comes off with a huge driving elbow drop that gets a 2 count. Austin picks up Marc and kicks him in the stomach and goes for the Stunner, but Marc pushes him off and hits a huge powerslam on Austin. Marc says it's over and climbs to the top rope, but out from the back and racing down the ramp comes Mick Foley, who's wearing a mankind mask and has some hair on his left side of his head missing apparently. He pushes Marc off the top rope and gets in to the ring. Low Blow kick by Foley, Double Arm DDT!! Marc's head drives into the canvas, but he stands up, out on his feet. Austin with a two finger salute, kick to the stomach, STUNNER!! Here's the cover, 1-2-3 and Austin has won it.

Foley immediately grabs Marc and throws him out of the ring, and the two disappear fighting into the crowd. Austin climbs to the top rope, back turned to the entrance ramp and calls for a beer. Austin drinks beer on the top rope. Jericho comes running down the ramp and hits Austin in the back. Jericho goes for a kick, but Austin grabs his leg and spins him around, SPINNING WHEEL KICK BY JERICHO! That one took Austin down. Jericho grabs the legs and turns austin over, LIONTAMER!!! Nitro ends in the image of Jericho not letting Austin out of the liontamer as refs and officials try to break the hold. Talk about a "you gotta watch next week" finish.

WINNER: STEVE AUSTIN

<M:79% C:88% O:76%>

SHOW RATING: 72% <--- ARGGGGGGG!!!!

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Tuesday, January 3rd, 2006

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.10

WCW - 5.86

ECW - 5.47

TNA - 3.12

Same Ole' Same ole.

ELIX SKIPPER: Moving up the card

Elix Skipper has been promoted from lower midcard to midcard following his great match on Nitro last night.

SEAN O'HAIRE: New Gimmick?

O'Haire apparently has changed gimmicks following his recent turn. It appears as if he will be going with his devils advocate character that was originally created in WWE.

RUMOR PATROL: WCW to buy up ROH trademarks?

Rumors are rampant right now following the bankruptcy of Ring of Honor. Insider experts are now saying that we may see WCW buy the rights to ROH trademarks, which would include all names, likenesses, and most importantly, the ROH titles. However, the biggest issue for WCW would be talent. Although they could bring in nearly half of ROH's talent, some of the more known names, such as Low-Ki and Spanky, have japanese commitments. WCW is in negotiation with these superstars to see if they'd be willing to sign long term deals in return for not fulfilling those commitments.

WCW WRESTLER OF 2005

WCW TAG TEAM OF 2005

5. Air Fare

BEST FACE OF 2005

1. Chris Benoit

2. Steve Austin

3. Booker T

4. Christian

5. Cactus Jack

BEST HEEL OF 2005

1. Chris Jericho

2. Scott Steiner

3. Whiskey Marc

4. Eddie Guerrero

5. Raven

BIGGEST SHOCK OF 2005

BEST FEUD OF 2005

4. Edge and Matt Hardy

BEST MATCH OF 2005

DEBUT OF 2005

1. CM Punk

2. Paul Birchall

3. Ruckus

4. Adam Windsor

5. Colt Cabana

1. Sean O'Haire

2. CM Punk

3. Colt Cabana

4. Chavo Guerrero

5. Austin Aries

Just so you know, The segments in green are not actually happening on television but on WWE Raw or Backstage at the WCW show.

user posted image

WCW MONDAY NIGHT NITRO

Sunday, January 11th, 2005

8:00PM - WWE Raw is War

Raw Starts off with a bang as pyro hits and JR welcomes us to Monday Night Raw. "No Chance" hits and out comes the boss to a thunderous ovation. Mcmahon gets in the ring and grabs a microphone with a big smile on his face.

Vince: "In the recent months, many of you might have noticed that WCW has become a breeding ground for ex-WWE Talent. In the last few months, I've watched and let Eric Bischoff take superstars from my company and bring them to his. I'll make this short and sweet so we can get to some great matches we have for you tonight, something WCW will lack for sure this evening. Eric, you stole one of my greatest tag teams, Edge and Christian. Sure, they may be singles competitors now, but they were my project! So I figured, I'd return the favor! *crowd cheers*. I've stolen a project of yours Eric. I've stolen, THE SECOND CITY SAINTS!!! *Crowd cheers heavily* And tonight, in the Main Event, the Second City Saints will take on K-Kwik and Road Dogg for the TAG TEAM TITLES!!"

The crowd cheers as Vince's music hits.

JR: "MYY GAWD, THE SAINTS THE SAINTS THE SAINTS, I DON'T BELIEEEVE IT KING, THEY'RE COMING TO RAWWWWWW!!"

King: "PUPPIES!"

8:00PM - Monday Night Nitro

<=:=><=:=>Intro and pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Hello everyone and welcome to Nitro! What a great show we have for you tonight featuring a 4 corners elimination main event for #1 contendership to the world heavyweight title."

Coach: "What a great match that should be Meltzer, but I'm looking forward to this cruiserweight title match!"

THE AMAZING RED VS BILLY KIDMAN© , WCW CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Red comes out to a small pop. Kidman gets nothing but boo's as he rides on Reese's shoulders to the ring. Kidman with the size advantage in the early going, giving him the advantage as he roughs up Red with a bodyslam and then a back suplex. Red fights back and hits a standing dropkick and then a running legdrop on Kidman for a quick two. Red with an irish whip that gets reversed, but Red hits a flying head scissors. Red up top and he gets hung on the top rope , by kidman, who wiggled the ropes. Kidman hits a nice top rope frankensteiner which gets a 2 count. Kidman in firm control now and goes for a powerbomb, but Red reverses it by hitting a tornado DDT! Red with a standing shooting star onto kidman and it gets a two count. Irish whip by Red, but Kidman holds onto the ropes and goes to the outside, only to try to come back into the ring with a chair! The referee goes to the outside to try to stop Kidman. Meanwhile, in the ring, Reese hits Red with a Huge big boot and a sickening powerbomb behind the ref's back. Kidman gets in the ring and goes up top. Shooting Star Press, 1-2-3 and Kidman has cheated his way through this one.

Kidman grabs the belt and he waits for Red to get up, he's not through yet. Here comes Rey Mysterio running down the ramp as the crowd pops. Rey in the ring, Kidman swings the title at him, Rey ducks and drop toe holds Kidman onto the ropes. 619 attempt but Reese pulls Kidman out of the ring as the crowd boo's. It looks like we have a rivalry on our hands here. Kidman stands behind Reese, talking trash all the way up the ramp.

WINNNER: BILLY KIDMAN

<M:100% C:72% O:86% The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image. >

<=:=><=:=>commercial break<=:=><=:=>

8:08 - Nitro Backstage.

Eric Bischoff is frantically walking around backstage, yelling out for Arn Anderson, Fit Finlay or Dean Malenko. He finally finds Arn Anderson.

Arn: "What the problem Eric?"

Eric: "Arn, have you seen CM Punk or Colt Cabana around here recently?"

Arn: "CM Punk has the night off Eric. Colt Cabana, he's suppose to show up any minute."

Eric: "Oh great."

Arn: "Why Eric?"

Eric: "Nevermind, just get back to finishing what you were doing, and don't tell anyone about this meeting."

Eric goes back to where he came from at a jogging pace.

We come back from commercial break and Stacey Keibler and Austin Aries are standing by with Mean Gene. Stacey is decked out in leather and Aries is wearing a button down shirt and tie with sunglasses, trying to look professional.

Mean Gene: "Stacey, you requested this time."

Stacey: "Yes, yes I did Gene. I just wanted to introduce to the world Stacey Keibler's newest client, the future of professional wrestling, the indy legend, any ladies dream, Austin Aries. With my managerial skills and Austin's natural talent, he's going to go straight to the top. The future is now, and Austin Aries is the future.. and.."

Sean O'Haire appears in his black trench coat and hat. He looks at Stacey before standing before Aries, much taller and bigger then Aries.

Sean: "Austin Aries, the future of wrestling? Aries, you may be the future, but let me ask you a question about your past. How do you live with yourself knowing that it's your fault that Ring of Honor closed down?"

Aries: "Uhhh...What do you mean Sean?"

Sean: "Well Austin, if I recall correctly, you signed with WCW in November correct?"

Aries: "Yes I did, what are you getting at?"

Sean: "The night before wargames, you had a match scheduled for an ROH show didn't you? What was that match Aries? Oh yeah, now I remember, you were suppose to take on someone in the main event, DEFENDING YOUR ROH WORLD TITLE. But instead, you vacated the title two nights before to ROH Officials before heading out to spend the weekend with WCW. Am I correct Austin?"

Aries: "Welll....technically yes.."

Sean: "Technically? Kid, let me tell you something in this business. Vacated titles are murder. I saw it in WCW the last time I was here. But do you want to know what's worse then murder, Suicide Aries. Do you know what Suicide is in this business Austin? Suicide is not having your top talent that you advertised show up at your event. Austin, because of you, the wrestling world is a little worse off. Because of you, ROH is closed and 60 guys don't have jobs anymore. You should be ashamed of yourself Aries. You made the wrestling world a lot worse just to put yourself in a better situation. You make me sick."

Aries walks off as Stacey tries to talk to Aries, who's a little shaken up by O'Haire's comments.

<0:92% Stacy Keibler gained overness from this segment. Sean O'Haire gained overness from this segment. >

Still backstage, we see Maria walking in as if she's just arriving. She comes to a starcase and her cell phone rings. As she's fumbling with her bag, someone in black shoves her down the stairs and she takes a nasty fall, hitting her head on the ground. At the top of the stairs, a man dressed in black with a black ski mask is seen. He walks away and we go to commercial break with road agents, referee's and Medics coming from a downstairs door to check on Maria.

<0:65%>

We come back from commercial break and Maria is knocked out and being attended to. Edge comes rushing down the stairs and appears to be really concerned with Maria's condition. He asks what happened but no one knows anything. Edge walks over to the cameraman.

Edge: "Focus in here cameraman. Listen to me Matt Hardy, enough is enough you sick son of a bitch. It's just a little ironic how Maria suffers an injury when you're apparently not supposed to be here. Very clever Matt, very clever. I don't know what the hell happened, but I know that whatever happened, you're behind it Matt Hardy. You better hope she's ok Matt, because if she's not, you're a deadman. Matt, just because you can never be with Maria for what you did doesn't give you any right to treat her like this or do the things that you did to her tonight. Matt, your on borrowed time, you hear me? "

Edge goes back to check on Maria, who's now being fitted with a neckbrace by medics.

<0:84%>

JERSEY BOYS (ddp and Kanyon) vs JUSTICE DEPARTMENT (Snow and Vito)

The Jersey Boys come out to a pretty good ovation here as they seem to be an instant favorite with the fans. Good to see DDP getting some solid airtime after being bounced around the last few months. Snow and Vito draw heat, not much, but decent. Vito and Kanyon start this one out, Vito getting the upperhand after hitting a nasty clothesline. Vito misses a standing legdrop and Kanyon rolls over to make the tag to DDP. DDP comes in with right hands before finally taking vito off his feet with a european uppercut. Vito makes the tag to Snow, who immediately comes in charging and gets powerslammed by DDP for a 2 count. DDP in control with a reverse chinlock, but Snow with a snapmare and a kick to the back. Snow with a fisherman's suplex that gets a two count before he tags in Vito. Double team vertical suplex by the Justice Department, as Kanyon has to break up the two count. Vito with a gutwrench falling powerbomb to DDP that gets another two count. Press slam by Vito as he shows amazing power. DDP is just being pummeled here. Irish whip by Vito, but DDP hits the clothesline. Both superstars go down.

DDP begans crawling to his corner as Vito makes the tag to Snow. DDP's almost there and makes the hot tag to Kanyon right as Al Snow was about to stop him. Right hands by Kanyon, irish whip and a back body drop to Snow. Vito comes running towards Kanyon, Kanyon kicks him in the stomach, DDT! Kanyon picks up Snow as DDP goes over to Vito. They pick them both up now, FLATLINER TO SNOW, DIAMOND CUTTER TO VITO! Here's the cover on Snow by Kanyon..1-2-3 and the Jersey boy's win! They celebrate on the turnbuckles as the crowd cheers. Wait, Snow and Vito are back up. Snow with a low blow to DDP, SNOWPLOW! Vito sets up Kanyon, SITOUT POWERBOMB! The Jersey Boy's don't look like winner's now, they look completely decimated at the hands of the Justice Department, who leave to a series of boo's.

WINNERS: JERSEY BOYS

<M:84% C:72% O:78%>

Coach: "Good, I can't stand to see those two Jersey idiots winning matches!"

Meltzer: "Wow, talk about jealousy. I can't believe your jealous of Kanyon!"

Coach stands up and claps for the Justice department.

9:03: WCW NITRO ARENA PARKING GARAGE

Eric Bischoff is waiting out in the parking garage. A yellow Jeep pulls up and Colt Cabana gets out.

Cabana: "Eric, did you hear what happened?"

Eric: "that's why I'm out here. Thank god you showed up Cabana, I didn't think you were that kind of guy. Listen, have you heard from CM?"

Cabana: "His phone has been off all day. I'm reliable Eric, I'm wcw, remember that. But CM,do you think he would?"

Eric: "Well wait a second, you're here, so it has to be him and Ace Steel!"

Cabana: "No, I just talked to Ace 45 minutes ago. He's with his girl back home, she's sick. I heard her in the background. It's that no good son of a bitch Adam Peace, that's who it is Eric. It's him and CM."

Eric: "I don't believe this. Look, we've pulled a match from the show, I need you to go do an interview in a few minutes."

Cabana: "Huh? What should I say?"

Eric: "As much as I don't want to do this, Shoot on them. Say whatever you can, anything, just don't say anything you can't say on TV. Do as much damage as possible."

Eric and Cabana walk back into the arena plotting out their next move.

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!!" And out comes the world Champ Chris Jericho for the highlight Reel, which is already set up in the ring. Jericho does a couple poses before getting in the ring.

Y2J: "I want to welcome you to the greatest talk show on the face of the earth, The Highlight Reel, only on Monday Night Jericho!!!! And tonight, on my show, how ironic that I get to watch 4 men beat the living hell out of each other with the winner getting a shot at my world title. Steiner? I'm not afraid of Scott Steiner, the Genetic Juicer. Booker T? Hey junior, you couldn't beat me on your best day. Eddie Guerrero? I pinned his ass already. And then we have, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Well Steve, I'd like to roll the footage from last week."

*Footage is shown of Jericho slapping Austin in the Liontamer last week*

Y2J: "Hahaha, yeah, I like that. But that's not why I'm here tonight. I'm here to interview a man who lost his championship. He's been on the highlight reel before, he's a carbon copy of the man I beat to win the undisputed world heavyweight title a few years ago, ladies and gentlemen, Sonny "The Siak" Siaki!!"

Siaki comes out to a great response, even raising the eyebrow as he makes his way to the ring, glasses, $500 silk shirt and all. Siaki gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Y2J: "So Sonny boy, how does it feel to come out here without that cruiserweight title."

Siaki: "Shut up Jericho, can't you hear, they're chanting my name."

An very weak Sonny chant can be heard throughout the crowd.

Siaki: "Y2J, Chris Jericho, the Highlight of the Night, prison bait Delight, you ask me what it's like to be without a title. Are you asking Sonny that because you want to know what it will be like when you lose your title come Souled Out? Listen Jericho, I'm past the cruiserweight title, I'm onto bigger and better things."

Y2J: "Oh really, tell me Teriyaki, when are you going to star in your first movie?"

Siaki: "My first film comes out next week Chris Jericho, it's called, "Sonny: The next world champ!" And it stars you Chris Jericho. Next week, I want a shot at your gold."

Y2J: "Your not even in the same league as me Junior"

Siaki: "Your right Chris, I'm not in the same league as you. I'm not a tight leather pants wearing  wannabe rockstar with 3 worst selling duds on my hands now am I?"

Y2J: "Ok you little twirp, you want a match, you got a match. Next week, Sonny Siaki, Chris Jericho, World title, ah what the hell am I saying.."

Y2J goes to clothesline Siaki, but Siaki ducks and dropkicks Jericho and he goes right over the top rope! The fans pop as Siaki destroys the highlight reel's set as Jericho can simply watch on the outside.

<0:80% Chris Jericho lost overness from this segment. >

Backstage, we see Colt Cabana, microphone in hand.

Cabana: "CM Punk, Adam Pearce, listen now and listen good. This is about as real as it gets right here, I'm shooting straight from the hip. Both of you are no good traitors, you hear me, traitors. CM, how dare you leave the ranks of WCW just for a few extra dollars. Don't you know that Vince only likes heavyweights? You'lle never ammount to nothing in WWE you sellout bastard. You always were the asshole though, weren't you? You little premadona, "I can do whatever I want because I'm straight edge" bitch. If I ever get my hands on you, I'm going to beat you into a pulp. And Adam Pearce, whatever happened to loyalty you little asshole? Hell, I got you your break in this business you piece of Sh..... errr, crap. Pearce, you son of a bitch, you were always one to follow the masses, weren't you? CM Punk jumps, Adam Pearce jumps too huh? Yeah, that's right. You were never a second city saint, You're a neverwas. CM you aren't a second city saint, me and Ace, we're the Saints. And if you even think about giving the Saints a bad name in WWE, you're dead wrong, I'll sue both of you. CM , We created the saints together. You always acted like a leader, but your nothing CM, YOU HEAR ME, YOU TWO ARE BOTH NOTHING!"

Cabana throws the mic down and walks off as we go to commercial break.

<0:75% Colt Cabana gained overness from this segment. >

We come back and Whiskey Marc's music hits and out comes the Hardcore ex convict. The crowd boo's as Marc slowly makes his way to the ring. He grabs a microphone.

Marc: "Last week, last week, LAST WEEK I WAS ROBBED! Last week, I was going to win the big one, I was going to defeat Steve Austin in his first official match back on the roster. And that got ruined by someone, by a thorn in my side, by someone who I thought I had finally put away. Mick Foley, I saw what happened when those tanks exploded, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL STANDING? GET OUT HERE NOW AND.."

Cactus's music hits and out comes Foley, wearing the Mankind mask again. The baldspot can still be seen in his hair.

Foley: "That's a good question Marc, but in reality, people have been asking me that very question all my career. You see,if being thrown off of two cages and japanese death matches didn't kill me, a minor explosion from a nearly empty bottle of helium certainly won't kill me either. Sure it made a loud band and it hurt like hell, and left a few minor burns, but no real damage done. I've been through it before, explosions are nothing, just like barbed wire is nothing, just like nails are nothing. "

Marc: "They're nothing eh? You're right, they are Nothing. And if nothing kills you, then nothing kills me either. I'm just as tough as you Foley, just as tough."

Foley: "So then it's agreed that no matter what happens, neither of us can truly beat the other, seeing how as nothing can kill us. So I guess what that means is.."

Marc: "It means I want an I QUIT MATCH WITH YOU AT SOULED OUT!"

Foley: "I want more. You see, if we're going to go all out and have an I quit match, then I want stipulations. If I win the match, then you can't have any more of these hardcore matches in WCW ever again!"

Marc: "And if I win, then I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU IN WCW EVER AGAIN!"

Foley: "Then it's settled. Souled out, I quit match. I win, no more hardcore matches, you win, I leave WCW. Just one more thing Marc, after you say I quit, your never going to want to show your face in WCW again. Have a nice day!"

Foley's music hits as he raises his hand in the air for the cheap pop.

<0:86%>

LEGION OF DOOM VS SINISTER CREATION ©, TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

L.O.D come out to a huge ovation tonight as they're looking to recapture the gold tonight. Sinister Creation out to boo's as they're without Sinister Minister. They almost look a little lost really. Whipwreck and Hurricane start this one out, with Hurricane playing a little catch as catch can with a couple armdrags, a hiptoss and and an armbar. Whipwreck with a back suplex and he makes the tag to Tajiri. Tajiri with hard kicks to the ribs and knees, but Hurricane grabs his leg and hits a step over heel kick. Hurricane goes up and goes for the cross body early, but Tajiri get a glancing blow with a stiff kick right as he was in Midair. Tajiri sits him up and hits kicks to the upper body. Tajiri tries for the kick of death, but Hurricane ducks and trips Tajiri. Armringer by Hurricane and he makes the tag to Animal, who comes in and is all over Tajiri.

Irish whip by Animal and he connects with a clothesline. Press slam by Animal and he throws Tajiri all the way across the ring. Tajiri tags in Whipwreck, who leaps onto Animal, but Animal catches him and delivers a fallaway slam. Animal makes the tag to Hurricane and puts Tajiri on his shoulders, CROSS BODY OFF THE SHOULDERS! 1-2-Whipwreck breaks up the pin, but Animal is right back on him and throws him over the top rope and follows him out as they battle on the outside. Hurricane is all over Tajiri in the ring. Bulldog by Hurricane, who gets a two count. Irish whip by Hurricane, but Tajiri goes for the springboard back elbow, dropkick to the back by Hurricane! On the outside, Whipwreck has finally got the upperhand after delivering a low blow uppercut to Animal. Hurricane is setting up for the Shining Wizard! Tajiri gets to his knees but before Hurricane can deliver it, Whipwreck pulls him out of the ring! Whipwreck and Tajiri grab the titles, they're leaving! They're all the way up the ramp now, leaving the crowd boo'ing and Hurricane in the ring as Animal tries to make his way back into the ring. The referee gets to 10 and throws this one out, declaring LOD the winners by countout. The crowd boo's heavily as Sinister Creation hold their belts in the air.

Eric Bischoff appears on the tron.

Eric: "NOT SO FAST... You thought you could pull a fast one huh? You think you're going to get out of defending those titles? Well you're wrong! At Souled Out, you're going to defend those belts against Legion of Doom, and this time, there won't be any count outs or disqualifications or managerial interference, because it's going to be inside a steel cage! And the only way to win is for both members of the team to escape the cage!"

The crowd cheer's as Sinister Creation aren't very happy on the entrance ramp. Hurricane and Animal make the motion that the belts are going back around their waists where they belong.

WINNERS: LEGION OF DOOM (by dq)

<M:85% C:68% O:76%>

Backstage, it appears as if Christian is coming out to the ring, as he's in the gorilla position. All of a sudden, he's attacked from behind by Raven! The entire Flock are gang beating Christian. Raven disappears for a second as Lodi and Stevie Richards take turns kicking Christian. Raven comes back holding the US Title.

Raven: "This will never be ours Christian? huh? Huh? Well in that case, you better get acquainted with it."

Reese whips Christian towards Raven, and Raven lays him out with the belt! Christian is busted wide open as Raven stands above him.

Raven: "Christian, I'm going to make you wish you would have just lost fair and square to Steven Richards a couple weeks ago. Christian, it's the Flock's destiny to win this belt, and then the world Heavyweight title, and then the tag team titles. They will be ours, and there's nothing you, or anyone can do about it! Quote the Raven, Nevemore."

Raven spits on Christian and drapes the US Title across Christians face before the Flock leave, satisfied with what they've done.

<0:82%>

9:50 - WWE RAW IS WAR -

Here it is, time for the big main event on Raw. Time for all of our questions to be answered. Eric Bischoff and Colt Cabana are back in Eric's office, watching from a monitor. This is obviously going to syphine fans, taking away from WCW's great main event. The WWE Tag team champs K-Kwik and Road Dogg come out first and do a two minute rap. Here it comes, after a delayed entrance, the Saints, more specifically, CM Punk's music hits and the crowd goes wild. Following an extremely delayed reaction, 2 figures appear from out of the smoke.

Chimmel: "Making their way to the ring, weighing in at four hundred fourty four pounds, ADAM PEARCE AND...... ACE STEEL, THE SECOND CITY SAINTS!!!!"

The crowd is all boo's at the hype. The two true gems of the saints, Cabana and CM aren't on Raw, and the fans hate it. The match is pretty much a squash, with K-Kwik and Road Dogg picking up the win.

Eric: "I don't believe it. HAHAHA, CM's not there, can you believe this Cabana?"

Cabana: "Steel? He lied to me Eric. One of my best friends, he lied to me. Its just me now. All by myself. The last of the Saints."

Cabana stands up and walks out of Eric Bischoff's office in a very somber mood.  Bischoff is still excited at the faked hype, he couldn't care less about Steel or Pearce.

9:46 - MAIN EVENT TIME @ WCW NITRO

STEVE AUSTIN VS SCOTT STEINER VS BOOKER T VS EDDIE GUERRERO, 4 CORNERS ELIMINATION MATCH, WINNER FACE WORLD CHAMP @ SOULED OUT

Booker T is out first to a pretty solid pop. Eddie Guerrero comes out next to a huge ammount of heat. Steiner comes out to a larger pop then Book, as he's one of the favorites to win this thing. Finally, Steve Austin's music hits and he gets by far the biggest ovation of the night. Austin gets into the ring and all hell breaks loose, with Austin and Book exchanging right hands and Eddie and Steiner going at one another as well. Steiner throws Eddie over the top rope at the same time Austin back body drops Book over the top rope. The two have a staredown before going at it, exchanging right hands to one another. Austin gets the advantage and delivers a series of right hands. Irish whip by Austin, reversed by Steiner, LOU THESZ PRESS! Austin hammers away on Steiner before getting up and hitting the ropes, going for the driving elbow, Spin kick by BOOKER! Now it's Book in control. Irish whip to steiner and a kick to the stomach, Book is going for the scissors kick early in the contest, but Eddie grabs his leg and pulls him to the outside, and the two go at it. on the outside.

In the ring, Austin hits a bodyslam on Steiner and drops the two finger salute driving elbow and gets a two count. Irish whip by Austin, but Steiner hits him with a huge clothesline to take control. On the outside, Guerrero has ducked a spinning heel kick and connected with a russian leg sweep on the outside. Eddie gets up on the apron and runs and dives off, hitting a back senton on Booker T. In the ring, Steiner is delivering chops to Steve Austin and then a bodyslam. Eddie Guerrrero attacks Steiner from behind and schoolboy's for a quick 2. Book climbs back in the ring and all hell has broken loose as all four competitors are in the ring now exchanging blows, attacking one another. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, Austin hits a Stunner on Guerrero as Book tosses Steiner to the outside. Book turns around, STUNNER!! Austin can pin either one, but instead, he goes outside, right after Scott Steiner! Austin gets a chair and bashes it right over the Skull of Steiner. The ref points to Austin and makes a motion as if Austin's been thrown out. HE'S BEEN DISQUALIFIED!!! Austin snaps and picks up Steiner, who's busted open now. He throws Steiner in the ring and brings in the chair. Chairshot to Booker. Eddie rolls out of the ring so he won't be hit. Austin kicks Steiner in the stomach, STUNNER!

Austin grabs the limp arm of Booker T and drags him over Steiner. The ref counts the 1-2-3 as Steiner's been eliminated as well. The ref is yelling at Austin to get out of the ring. Austin throws Steiner out of the ring and puts him in a headlock, walking him all the way up the ramp as the two battle out of the arena. In the ring, Eddie Guerrero thinks he has an easy victory, as Book is still out after that chairshot. Eddie sets Booker up and goes up top, FROG SPLASH CONNECTS, BUT BOOKER T HOOKS HIS LEG WITH HIS AND ROLLS HIM UP! 1-2-3, Booker was playing possum!! Eddie Guerrero freaks out and can't believe what just happened. Booker rolls out of the ring with his arm raised by the referee as Eddie throws a fit in the ring.

Meltzer: "WHAT A NIGHT!! I can't believe that finish, hell, I can't believe the whole night. Booker vs Jericho at Souled out, world title on the line! My oh my what a Nitro! What a war we have on our hands.  Folks, see you next week!"

WINNER: BOOKER T

<M:78% C:90% O:86%>

SHOW RATING: 79%

Guest Crossface

HOLY FREAKING SHIT.

This was by far the best nitro ever,from the backstage stuff,to the SCS stuff,and the main event...

This was the best show in the diary so far.

Keep this up.