2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

user posted image

WCW Monday Nitro

Monday, February 20th, 2006

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "On a night that features a double main event, we welcome you to Nitro! Coach, what a night it should be"

Coach: "You said it meltzer, in addition to christian taking on booker t for a US Title shot, we've also got huge 6 man tag action."

Meltzer: "Steve Austin will team with Matt Hardy and CM Punk to take on Chris Jericho, Edge and Eddie Guerrero!"

RUCKUS VS BIG VITO

The crowd is split for Ruckus whereas Vito gets huge boo's as he comes out with Snow, who's playing his mentor role. Vito with the early advantage with a kick to the stomach as the match gets underway. Scoop slam by Vito, who then bounces off the ropes. Ruckus goes to jump over his head, but he receives a huge spinebuster followed by a legdrop for a two count. Vito takes control of the match, delivering another scoop slam and a headlock. Ruckus gets to his feet and delivers elbows to the gut before hitting the ropes, only to get floored with a huge clothesline. Another two count only for Vito, who seems a bit frustrated. Vito with an irish whip, Ruckus ducks the clothesline, spinning Wheel kick by ruckus! Standing backflip press gets a two count and ruckus follows that up with a legdrop. Irish whip into the corner by Ruckus, who goes for the razzle dazzle, but Vito gets a big boot up to block it. Vito with a back suplex distracts the referee. Snow climbs the top turnbuckle, he's going to deliver a moonsault!

WAIT! Homicide comes running out from the back and shoves Snow off the turnbuckle and he goes crashing to the mat. The ref turns around to see Snow in the ring and starts to roll him out. Homicide climbs back in the ring and delivers a low blow to Big Vito and a DDT as the ref doesn't see it. A confused Ruckus goes to the top rope, CORKSCREW 450! Ruckus with the cover, 1-2-3. After the match, Homicide came back into the ring and him and Ruckus stared one another down, Homicide extends his hand. Ruckus looks at it for a few seconds before shaking his hand a little confused as Homicide left the ring while Ruckus celebrated.

WINNER: RUCKUS

<M:84% C:60% O:72% Ruckus's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Ruckus gained overness from this turn. >

Backstage, we see Miss Stacy and America's Most Wanted standing by with Mean Gene. AMW stand behind Stacy with sunglasses and cowboy hats on. Stacy is dressed up a bit like a cowgirl, minus the hat.

Mean Gene: "Miss Stacy, you and AMW requested this time?"

Miss Stacy: "Yes we did Gene and thank you very much. Bobby Roode, Petey Williams, excuse my language, but I don't know who the hell you think you are interfering in our matches! You can go back to that rag tag wrestling promotion that you came from after we beat you this Wednesday on Thunder! My boy's think it's absolutely absurd they have to defend their tag titles against the likes of you two canadians. But ain't no cowboy ever backed down from a fight ya hear?"

AMW and Stacey walk off, leaving Mean Gene standing there holding the microphone.

<0:72%>

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

We come back and see Billy Kidman, cruiserweight title on his shoulder, joking with Mikey Whipwreck and Sinister Minister while Tajiri is reading. All of a sudden, Rey Mysterio walks up behind their back and turns Kidman around. Tajiri immediately drops the book and gets to his feet and Whipwreck raises his fists.

Rey: "Hold on guys, I aint lookin' for a fight tonight. Kidman, I just came to let you know, that at Super Brawl, Eric Bischoff just booked us in a match. But not just us, he booked a 4 corners match for your cruiserweight title. And I just came to let you know, that if I don't win the cruiserweight title, then either Red, or Ruckus will. Cause Billy, as far as I'm concerned, I don't care who wins the title, just so as it doesn't leave around your waist!"

Kidman: "Rey, you think I'm scared of you? You think I'm scared of Red or Ruckus? I've beaten you three individually, so what makes you think I can't do it against all three of you at once? You can put as many guys in the ring with me at once as you want, and I'll beat them all!"

Rey: "Good, get ready for this Sunday Billy, because you're gonna be shocked after you lose that cruiserweight title to someone who will defend it with pride!"

Rey walks away from the tense situation, leaving Kidman to boast to Sinister Minister and Whipwreck about how good he is.

<0:76%>

We switch to a different part of backstage, and see William Regal warming up while Eugene is sitting on a table with a bandage on his head.

Regal: "Alright Eugene, I want you to wait here while I go beat one of the men that gave you that cut on your forehead last week! You understand me Eugene? Wait right here."

Eugene: "Ok"

Regal walks away. Not more then 5 seconds later, Eugene starts walking the other way, and after a few seconds, he turns a corner and his eyes light up. He gets a huge smile on his face and claps his hands, he see's the Hurricane, who's wearing his cape, but not his mask. Hurricane is just looking at the ground and doesn't even look up to acknowledge Eugene. Eugene runs right over to him.

Eugene: "You're...you're...You're the superhero!! I like you!"

Hurricane: "Thanks, but I'm no superhero"

Eugene: "You're hurricane, you chokeslam people! You're fight evil, like the guys who gave me this cut!!"

Hurricane: "Maybe once, but now I'm weak, I'm a shell of my former self. I'm no more super hero then you are Eugene, I'm mortal. I can let people down."

Eugene: "NO! You're the Greatest Super hero EVER! You're HURRICANE! I like you better then BATMAN! Even SUPERMAN!"

Hurricane: "Eugene pal, Find a new superhero, I couldn't save anyone like they could."

Hurricane stands up and hands Eugene his mask and walks away, head held while Eugene just watches.

Eugene: "BYE!!!!"

Eugene puts on the mask and waves to Hurricane, who's went through an exit door, leaving the building. Eugene runs off the other way, back to where he came from

WILLIAM REGAL VS STEVEN RICHARDS

Meltzer: "We've been told that the flock is barred from ringside for this match"

Coach: "Good! Those guy's creep me out!"

Richards comes out first and the crowd is all over him. Regal makes his way out next and gets a pretty good ovation. They tieup, and Regal comes out on top with an arm ringer that he twists over and over again. Regal gets him down to his knees and applies an armbar before going with a headlock. Richards tries to whip him off, but Regal holds on and they hit the mat. Richards finally gets to his feet and delivers a back suplex to Regal for a quick one count. Richards with a shot to the midsection and an irish whip, but regal hits the ground and rolls him up from behind before grabbing one leg and turning him over for a one legged boston crab. Richards gets to the ropes. They go to tieup, but Stevie pokes him in the eye and goes to work with a clothesline and a blatant choke before stopping before the ref could get to 5, only to do it again. Richards picks up Regal and hits a snap suplex for a quick two before applying a headlock. Regal gets to his feet and shoots Stevie into the ropes and hits a back body drop and a scoop slam. Regal steps on Richards legs and grabs his arms before sitting back with the surfboard. He slowly and methodically grabs Richards neck, applying a dragon sleeper as well. After about 20 seconds of pain, Richards hits a back elbow on him to break the hold.

Richards with chops to Regal, but Regal returns the favor with two huge chops before whipping Richards into the corner. Regal comes charging, but Richards moves out of the way and Regal goes crashing chest first into the corner. Stevie bounces off the ropes and hits a bulldog on Regal. Stevie goes to the top rope, but Regal gets up and his the ropes back first and Stevie lands precariously up top. Regal, still on the ground, grabs Stevie and puts him on his shoulder before running and connecting with a huge slam that gets a two count. Regal gets up and irish whips Stevie, but Stevie ducks the clothesline and connects on a neckbreaker. Richards goes up to and connects on the fist drop to regals face, which busts open his nose but only gets a two count. Richards picks up Regal, but regal delivers shots to the midsection and then a headbutt to Richards. Regal grabs the arm and hits a wrap-arround neckbreaker for a two count, as he thought he had it won. Regal picked up Richards and irish whipped him, but Richards ducked the clothesline again and went for the superkick, Richards grabbed the leg and hit a dragon screw. Regal applies the regal stretch to Richards, who nearly instantly taps out. A great technical contest here as Regal celebrates his win while Richards sells the submission on the outside.

WINNER: WILLIAM REGAL

<M:78% C:74% O:76% Stevie Richards debuted his new gimmick (lackey), it got a positive response. >

Backstage we see Maria and Matt Hardy talking in a corner.

Matt: "So what do you say, can you give me another chance? I've proven to you how much I love you"

Maria: "I..I just don't know Matt. I was hurt, I was hurt bad. Time did heal it, but still Matt."

Matt: "Maria, I understand what you mean. What I did was stupid, it was foolish, I'm lucky you're even talking to me. I mean.."

Maria: "MATT WATCH OUT!!!"

Matt turns around, only to get speared right into a wall by Edge!! Matt looks out of it, he hit his head hard against the wall. Edge gets up and looks at Maria, who appears to be in horror. He backs her into the wall before moving in like he's going to kiss her. All of a sudden, road agents and referee's appear and Edge turns around to see them, before walking off angry and unsatisfied. Maria is a bit shaken up by the attack as well, as she's crying while looking down at Matt, who's commpletely K.O'd.

Meltzer: "Edge just took out Matt Hardy!"

Coach: "Won't be the last time that happens!"

We cut to Scott Steiner in his locker room, flexing in the mirror. He has the sling off his arm, but after he's done posing, he grabs his elbow, it's still a little sore. Scott looks in the mirror, Colt Cabana is standing behind him.

Steiner: "Punk, what the hell do you want?"

Cabana: "No no, I'm Cabana, Punk's the guy with blonde hair and looks derranged sometimes."

Steiner: "I know who he is, stop being funny."

Cabana: "I'm not being funny. I'm being serious."

Steiner: "Are you just stupid or something?"

Cabana: "You know Scott, you sure do have a temper, it's not nice to call people names."

Steiner: "If you don't have any reason to talk to me, then get out, I have more important things to do!"

Cabana: "Yeah, flexing, realllll important Scott. Hey, speaking of important things, there was something I wanted to ask..Oh yeah, hey, what are you doing for Superbrawl Sunday?"

Steiner: "Not sure, why?"

Cabana: "Oh, I was going to throw some shrimp on the barbie and have a party, bring the kids over, it'll be fun!!!! Scott, I want a match, against you!"

Steiner: "You..want a match..against me?"

Cabana: "New school meets old school, good looking meets better looking, Mr. Muscles meets Mr. well..Mr. Everything except the kitchen sink!"

Steiner: "You and me? Super Brawl? You have a match, now get out you little puke."

Cabana: "Good idea Scott, because if I had to watch you pose for one more second, I was going to Puke! HA!"

Cabana walks out, ticking off Steiner just a little bit.

<0:82%>

CHRISTIAN VS BOOKER T, US TITLE SHOT MATCH

Both superstars got great ovations as they get ready to hook it up. Test of Stregnth to start it off, and Book wins and backs Christian into the corner before delivering a hard chop followed by another. Book whips christian into the other corner and hits a clothesline on Christian, who falls to the mat. Pickup and a scoop slam by Book, who bounces off the ropes and comes back with a kneedrop to the face for a two count. Book picks Christian up and goes for another slam, but Christian reverses and goes behind him, connecting on a russian legsweep. Christian grabs one of books legs and twists it around his leg for a submission hold that Book easily gets to the ropes to to break. Pickup by Christian an irish whip, but Book comes back with a flying forearm smash. Both superstars get up, but Booker hits a series of clotheslines before Christian finally ducks one and hits a back suplex and the two rest as the ref employs the 10 count.

Both superstars on their feet and exchanging blows, Booker gets the upperhand and sends Christian up and over the ropes with a punch to the face. Book slams Christian's face into the apron while the ref applies the 10 count. Christian blocks one of the slams and delivers one of his own before hitting a DDT on the outside. He rolls into the ring to break up the 10 count. Christian jumps up and over the ropes with a slingshot onto Book, but Book catches him and drills him backfirst into the ringpost. The crowd boo's as Raven makes his way down the ramp, running, He clothlesines book in the back of the head as he was rolling Christian into the ring. He shoves Bookin the ring as well and picks them both up, DOUBLE RAVEN EFFECT!! The ref rings calls for the bell and declares it a no decision. Raven grabs the ref and throws him through the ropes to the outside. Raven grabs a mic.

Raven: "Tonight, the flock set out to accomplish a goal. While some of the members didn't exactly accomplish what they were suppose to, I, Raven, made up for their underachievements. Eric Bischoff, neither man won this match, so NEITHER MAN will face me for this US Title! Eric, it seems as though I have underminded your plans yet again, you've mistaken my genius intellect. Did you expect me to just let this match happen? Well you can guess again, and you can forget about me defending this title at Super Brawl. Quote the Raven.."

"I'M BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER!" hits as we cut to Eric Bischoff coming out to a good pop.

Eric: "You know what Raven, you're right, you're not going to face either man at Super Brawl, because, you're going to face BOTH of them! Raven, you think you can do what you want in WCW because you have a group of Kool Aid drinking followers. Well guess again. I'm Eric Bischoff, and I cannot be pushed around or manipulated! You have a great day Raven, I know I will!"

Raven is confused by that last part and turns around, only to get a spinning heel kick in the face by Booker T! Christian picks him up, UNPRETTIER! Christian stands up and looks down at Raven and the belt, as does Book. SUPERKICK TO CHRISTIAN!! Book took out Christian while he wasn't looking! The crowd is split on that, as they've been divided on Christian and Booker throughout all their matches. Book's music hits and he leaves the ring, leaving Christian and Raven down and out.

WINNER: -No Contest-

<M:76% C:83% O:80%>

Whiskey Marc's music hits and out comes the ex con, barbed wire chair in hand. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Whiskey: "I told you all that the Pain Tour was making a stop on Nitro! I'm here to HURT someone tonight, and this is an open challenge to ANYONE who wants to beat me at my own game, a no rules street fight! Now who's man enough to try beat me"

We get a delayed entrance as it appears no one is going to come out, but MICK FOLEY'S MUSIC HITS AND OUT COMES THE COMMISH! He's on one crutch and has his leg in some sort of cast, most likely a safety cast following his successful surgery. The fans start up a Foley Chat.

Foley: "First let me say that my surgery was successful, and I'm alittle woozy right now with all the medication I'm taking, so my judgement might be a little impared here. Marc, You know as well as I that on any other day, I'd come down there and knock some more sense into you right in front of all these fans in BALTIMORE (cheap pop), but that just can't happen. So Whiskey Marc says he's looking for a fight against anybody eh? You really want to prove how tough you are, don't you? Haven't you already proven that Marc? You've already injured the toughest SOB in wrestling."

Marc: "Foley, enough talk, get to the point!"

Foley: "Well I know a guy or two that would like to get their hands on you, and since it isn't an official match, I'm pretty sure the board will have no problem with me allowing this to happen knowing full well what's going to happen in the next couple minutes. Marc, I think I'm done here, you have a great day!"

Ring of Honor's music hits and out comes all twelve of them!! Foley slaps hands with each one of them as he makes his way off the entrance ramp. ROH circle the ring, trapping Marc inside. Marc picks up the barbed wire chair and starts walking around in circles, trying to eye all of them. Spanky gets on the ring apron and Marc charges him and swings the chair, but Spanky jumps down and the rest of the guys jump in and take Marc out from behind as he drops his chair to the ground. The fans cheer the action of ROH as they take Marc to the ground, stomping away on him. They pick him up and Spanky grabs him by the head, SLICED BREAD #2! Low Ki goes to the top rope, DOUBLE STOMP RIGHT TO THE FACE!!!!!!

Meltzer: "MY GOD I DON'T BELIEVE THAT"

Coach: "That was sick!"

Devito and HC-Loc toss Marc out of the ring as the crowd cheers while they celebrate and play to the crowd in the ring, getting a fairly good ovation.

<0:81% James Gibson gained overness from this segment. Spanky gained overness from this segment. >

CM PUNK, MATT HARDY AND STEVE AUSTIN VS EDDIE GUERRERO, EDGE AND CHRIS JERICHO

Eddie out first and the crowd is all over him, as well as Edge, who gets boo'd even louder. But by far the biggest heat of the night goes to the world champion Chris Jericho, who does all his poses and jaws with the fans. CM Punk's dramatic entrance is next and the crowd loves it, throwing up the straight edge sign all throughout the arena. Matt Hardy comes out next, clutching his head, Edge is a little shocked he's actually out here. He stands next to Punk on the outside. Finally, Stone Cold's music hits and Austin comes out to the biggest ovation of the night. All 3 get in the ring at the same time and the ref rings the bell. CM and Eddie exchange blows, Edge and Matt deliver stiff shots to one another, and Austin is all over Jericho, finally sending him over the top with a huge right hand. CM does the same to Eddie and Matt clotheslines Eddie over the top to start the match out as the fans cheer.

The ref finally gets things organized and CM Punk will be starting out against Edge. Edge with a kneelift as CM was walking towards him and shoots him into the ropes, big powerslam by Edge. Edge picks him up and delivers a scoop slam and an elbow drop for a pin that Austin breaks up. The ref warns austin while Edge makes the tag to Eddie. Eddie comes in and delivers shots on Punk before connecting on a vertical suplex. Eddie goes to the outside apron and hits the senton splash for a 2 count. Eddie makes the tag to Y2J, who comes in and applies a headlock to CM, who's wearing down in the ring. CM shoots Jericho into the ropes, but Jericho hits him with a huge shoulder block. Jericho hits the ropes the other way, and CM leapfrogs him, then hits the ground, then delivers a hurricanrana to Jericho! CM struggles to make it to his corner and does, tagging in AUSTIN! The crowd cheers as Austin has a sadistic smile on his face as Jericho looks up from the mat in horror before scooting to his corner and making the unwanted tag to Edge!

The fans boo as Edge comes in and immediately gets pummelled by Austin's right hands. Irish whip by Austin, reversed by Edge, LOU THESZ PRESS! Austin delivers mounted punches before dropping the two finger salute driving elbow and making the tag to Hardy as the fans go crazy. Hardy goes up top slowly and delivers a missle dropkick to edge, but Eddie kicks him in the back of the head to break up the three count. CM comes running into the ring and attacks Eddie and the two go over the top rope. They exchange blows to one another as they tangle up and go over the guardrail fighting off into the crowd! Matt tries to make a tag to Austin, but Edge holds his leg and prevents it before pulling him in and hitting the edge-o-matic. Tag made to Jericho who connects on the double underhook back breaker and taunts Austin, who tries to come in the ring, but the ref stops him. Double team to Hardy from Y2J and Edge behind the refs back. Edge back in the ring now and irish whips Hardy, dropkick! 1-2-Austin breaks up the pin. Edge with another irish whip, but this time they hit each other with double clotheslines. Both go to make the tag, Matt makes the tag to Austin before Edge makes it to Y2J, Austin comes roarin' in and Y2J jumps off the apron, not allowing Edge to tag him.

Edge looks in disbelief as he turns around only to run into an Austin right hand. Austin stomps a mudhole in Edge in the corner before picking him up and whipping him into the other corner. Austin suplexes Edge on his side of the ring and tags in Hardy. Hardy goes to the top rope, TOP ROPE LEG DROP! Here's the cover, 1-2-3 and Matt has pinned Edge while Austin stands in the ring. Austin picks up Edge and throws him through the ropes.

WINNERS: CM PUNK, MATT HARDY, AND STEVE AUSTIN

<M:82% C:88% O:86%>

As they look down for a split second, Jericho hits mat right in the back with a steel chair that he grabs as they took their eye off him. Austin turns around only to get a stiff shot between the eyes!! Jericho goes to the outside and grabs his belt. He rolls back in the ring and Austin has been busted WIDE open, blood pouring from his forehead. Jericho stands above Austin and raises the belt up high as his music hits.

Meltzer: "Jericho may have lost the match, but he get's the last laugh tonight, will he get the last laugh this Sunday? Don't miss Super Brawl folks, order now!!"

<0:100% Chris Jericho gained overness from this segment. Steve Austin gained overness from this segment. >

SHOW RATING: 78%

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Tuesday, February 21st, 2006

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.05

WCW - 5.45

ECW - 5.42

WCW exchanges the blow this week, getting the win over EC Dub'. These two are red hot. We'd also like to mention that last week's thunder did a 2.66 rating

Elix Skipper - Primetime on the midcard

Elix Skipper has been elevated from the lower midcard to the midcard following his recent work on television. Many are calling it a much needed promotion.

WCW wins war vs ECW

WCW won their weekly war with ECW last week. Despite ECW's star power, WCW's growing list of impressive talent as well as professional atmosphere put them over the top as usual. WCW sits at 14% PI, while ECW trails at 7%

WCW hires former WWE star Melina Perez

WCW has signed former WWE superstar Melina Perez to a written developmental deal. Perez will spend time in Atlantic City Wrestling while the creative team finds something for her. If you may remember, Melina was part of that July spring cleaning last year by WWE.

Younger, more athletic WCW stars shine!

In recent weeks, the younger, more athletic stars of WCW have shined, growing increasingly popular with the fans at an alarming rate. Guys like Billy Kidman, Colt Cabana, Sonny Siaki, Amazing Red, Ruckus and Austin Aries are teetering on the boundries of super stardom, awaiting that one final push into the main event. Rumors say that some of the more established stars are beginning to worry about their positions in the company. Take this for what it's worth.

user posted image

WCW THUNDER

Wednesday, February 22th, 2005

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Schiavone: "Welcome to Thunder, the final stop before this Sunday's Super Brawl! What an interesting night it should be!"

Heenan: "I must say I'm looking forward to our main event tonight. No where else are you going to get to see two cowboys beat two canadians senseless without going to jail!"

Schiavone: "You said it Brain, America's Most Wanted takes on Team Canada!"

1. Paul Birchill vs Ultimo Dragon

Stacy Keibler accompanied Birchill to the ring as the gen next members got some boo's on their way to the ring. Dragon got a warm response, as he's grown to be a thunder favorite. Dragon got a bit of offense going on the big guy in the early going with chops and slaps to the chest and a leg lariat that took the big man down, but Birchill powered out after a one count. After that, it was a downhill squash, as Birchill hit a huge wheelbarrow suplex and a spinebuster to nearly obliterate Dragon. Irish whip by Birchill, but dragon hit a clothesline which didn't take the big man off his feet. Dragon hit the ropes again and went for another clothesline, but Birchill ducked and put him up on his shoulders, hitting the rolling samoan crash. Birchill taunted the crowd for a brief second before connecting on STANDING MOONSAULT!! Birchill gets up, STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!

Schiavone: "I can't believe I just saw a 280 pound man fly effortlessly through the air like that!"

Birchill makes the cover for the obvious 1-2-3 as the crowd is in awe at the monster's aerial finish. Stacey gets in the ring and raises Birchill's hand, but Birchill isn't finished. He picks up Dragon, C4!!!! The crowd boo's, as Dragon was already selling an injury following he standing shooting star. Birchill raises his hands while standing on the turnbuckle as the crowd boo's the generation next member.

WINNER: PAUL BIRCHILL

<M:94% C:57% O:67% Ultimo Dragon lost overness from this match. Paul Birchall gained overness from this match. >

2. HAIL SABIN!

Chris Sabin is staning by backstage, before Mean Gene can talk, the cocky Sabin cuts him off.

Sabin: "Generation Next, you think you can take me out? Austin Aries, you think a cheap win is going to keep me away from your little group? Did you actually think I wouldn't seek revenge? Did you think your goon Paul Birchill struck so much fear into me that I wouldn't have the guts to face any of you? Well you're wrong Austin, because tonight, tonight I began the destruction of generation next. Michael Shane, tonight, you will Hail Sabin. And Aries, after I beat him, I'm coming for you!"

<0:68%>

3. A common ground

Backstage, we see Homicide talking on a cell phone. Ruckus walks up to him and Homicide says goodbye to whoever he's talking to.

Homicide: "Yo, what's up dawg?"

Ruckus: "Ay, not much, not much. But I wanted to know, why you be helpin me in my match monday?"

Homicide: "It's like this brotha, guys like you and me, we gots to stick together in this business. I know who you are, you grew up on the streets dawg, and I did too. You act gangsta, well dawg, I'm the original 187. Me and you, we should stick together, cause I've learned that here, if aint nobody watchin yo back, you gon get jumped son."

Ruckus: "So, you sayin, you wanna form a team or something?"

Homicide: "Not just a team yo, a group, a posse, a gang, whateva the hell you wanna call the damn thang. I'm just lookin' fo guys who'll watch my back, and I'll watch theirs, that's how it goes. Ain't gotta be friends, but gotta have respect and loyalty, that's how it was growin' up on da streets. You in?"

Ruckus: "Yeah yeah, I'm in, you know I'm game, I'll be a soldier."

Homicide: "Yeah dats what I'm takin' about bro, put it here man."

The two shake hands before talking about future plans.

<0:61% Ruckus lost overness from this segment. >

4. Chris Sabin vs Michael Shane

Sabin comes out first to a mixed reaction, as they're not sure what he's up to, as he's a heel, but he's feuding with Gen Next, a heel faction. Shane comes out next with Aries at his side. A great match here which saw many pinfalls in the opening minutes before Sabin slowed the pace down with a leg grapevine. Shane went for the superkick early following a ducked clothesline, but Sabin ducked, tripped Shane and grabbed the legs, flipping over for a two count that Shane powered out of and into a double underhook suplex on Sabin! Only a two count as Austin yells at the ref to count faster. Shane whipped Sabin into the ropes, but Aries grabbed the boot and distracted Sabin while shane ran up from behind with a rollup that only got a two. Shane with a scoop slam and he goes up top, but misses the flying elbow and Shane gains momentum with forearm shots and a series of clotheslines before hitting a DDT. He went up top, but Aries distracted him, so instead, Sabin jumped off the top rope onto Aries on the outside!! With Aries out, Sabin climbed back in the ring. As he got to his feet, Shane attempted the superkick, but Sabin ducked and hit CRADLE SHOCK for the 1-2-3. Aries slid into the ring, but Sabin ran away before a double team could happen. Sabin smiled as he walked up the ramp, making gestures as if he was telling Austin "one down, two to go." Aries consoles Shane in the ring while looking up at Sabin.

WINNER: CHRIS SABIN

<M:86% C:44% O:58%>

5. Elix Skipper vs Konnan

Skipper gets a warm response from the crowd. The same can't be said for konnan as the fans are all over him. Collar and elbow tieup and Konnan goes behind, but skipper grabs his head and springboards off the second rope, hitting a bulldog. Skipper springboards off the second rope again, turning around and hitting a legdrop on Konnan for an early two. Konnan slowed the pace wa bit with a headlock, but Skipper shot him into the ropes, only to receive a shoulder charge for his efforts. Skipper keeps up and catches Konnan running with the instant replay. Missle dropkick by skipper only got a two count. Rolling Thunder Lariat midmatch by Konnan caught skipper off guard. Konnan went to the top rope, but skipper crotched him and hit a super frankensteiner for another two. Skipper twisted Konnans arm and walked the ropes, before jumping off and hitting a hurricanrana for another two count. Konnan fought back, hiting a german suplex on Skipper after ducking a clothesline. Konnan with an irish whip on Skipper into the corner, but Skipper moves out of the way and Konnan crashes into the turnbuckles chest first. Skipper hits the play of the day to pickup the win in this great contest before celebrating his victory in the ring.

WINNER: Elix Skipper

<M:76% C:68% O:64%>

6. ROH is in the house

We go backstage, where we see all the ROH guys hanging out, watching and older Hogan-Jericho match and making fun of it in the process. Jack Evans flips the tv off on the remote.

Evans: "Aight boys, listen up. We know we put these guys to shame in the ring, WE KNOW THAT! But let's prove it. I see all these little guys flippin' around the ring here on Thunder and I'm all like "damn, I can do twice as much of that ten times as good!" So since we can only fight each other, any of you playboys want a match, cause I'm sick of sittin' on my hands waiting to Kick WCW's ass this sunday!"

Jimmy Jacobs stands up and the group all say "oooh" as if there's gonna be a confrontation."

Jacobs: "Evans, me and you have had some battles, let's show em what being ROH is all about"

Evans: "Thats how you wanna play it? See you in the ring, if ya can keep up with Jack flash"

<0:70%>

7. The Mindgames continue

We see Hurricane, sitting backstage on some crates, staring at the ground without his mask on. Sean O'Haire comes walking by, wearing trench coat and glasses, but stops and turns when he gets to Hurricane

O'Haire: "Ah yes, The dejected superhero. What's the matter Shane? you look lost. Shane? Shaneeeeeee, Caannnn youuuu herreeee meeee? Quick, I just saw a little kid twist his knee over there, you better go help him! Haha, just kidding man, I wouldn't want you to go help him anyways, if you know what I mean! Man, you must feel awful, I can only imagine the things that are running through your head. Just remember, if you're gonna do it, it's across the road, not down the street!

Hurricane doesn't even bother to look up, and just gives a sigh

O'Haire: "I'm only kidding, suicide isn't an option Hurricane, after all, superhero's don't die right? Hey, how's Animal doing, broken back and all, I feel bad for the guy send my regards. How could you let those two do that to him Shane, he's a helpless old man! Shane, do you realize that you helped end the career of the only roadwarrior left? And think about Paul Ellering, what's he going to do now that his best friend can't wrestle? He might not have a job here once Eric realizes that there's no point in paying him to do nothing! Well Shane? What do you have to say for yourself?

Hurricane stands up, back turned to Sean. It looks as if he's going to turn around and tell him something, but instead he just walks away.

O'Haire: "It's alright Shane, I'll call you later tonight and make sure you don't do anything to hurt yourself! By the way, get a haircut, you look ridiculous!!"

O'Haire laughs evilly to himself as we fade out with him watching Hurricane walk away slowly.

<0:71%>

8. Sonny Siaki vs Jody Fleisch

Fleisch gets silent crowd when he comes out, as his gimmick isn't working too well. Siaki's music hits and the crowd is ecstatic for Siaki as he makes his way down to the ring before standing on the turnbuckles and raising his head in the air, smelling the air. He takes off his glassses and the bell sounds. Fleisch goes for right hands, but Siaki blocks and puts him in a headlock. Fleisch shoots him into the ropes but Siaki hits a big clothesline and talks all the trash in the world in the ring. Leg lariat by Fleisch as Siaki approached him and Fleisch follows up with a clothesline that sends Siaki into the corner. Fleisch gets a two following a tornado DDT. Fleisch goes for a clothesline, but Siaki counters and sets him up for the Siak Bottom, but Fleisch elbows out and irish whips Siaki before hitting an armdrag, then a hiptoss, then a standing twisting senton for a two. Fleisch with a scoop slam and he goes outside. Springboard legdrop connects for a two count. He goes back to the outside and springboards again, looking for the phoenix 720 DDT, but Siaki drop kicks him. Siaki with an elbowdrop for a two count. pickup and a snap mare and Siaki hits the ropes , connecting on a dropkick to the back of the head for a two count. From here on out, it was all Siaki, who hit a samoan drop on Fleisch before calling for the peoples legdrop., Siaki bounched off the ropes twice and did a cannonball legdrop, but Fleisch rolled out of the way. Fleisch with chinbreaker to Siaki. Siaki hits the ropes reeling Fleisch comes to clothesline him over the top, SIAK BOTTOM!!! Siaki makes the cover, 1-2-3 and this one's over.The fans cheer as Siaki celebrates in the ring

WINNER: SONNY SIAKI

<M:79% C:76% O:69% Jody Fleisch is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. >

9. Jack Evans vs Jimmy Jacobs

Jacobs came out to some sort of wild "get pumped up" type of music. Evans came out to a rap theme, talking trash all the way out, trying his hardest to look like eminem, complete with wifebeater and chains around his neck. The bell sounds and the two shake hands before the match starts. Evans does some spinning kicks to intimidate Jacobs before yelling at the crowd, talking smack. Evans then, out of absolutely no where, starts break dancing in the ring, spinning around on the ground. The crowd laughs as Jacobs is just confused. Evans gets up and talks some more trash before finally getting up and him and Jacobs start circling. Evans acts like he's gonna tie up, but he goes through Jacob's legs and dropkicks him in the back with a double legged dropkick before rolling up backwards and charging at Jacobs, who is resting chest first on the ropes. Evans jumps up and over the top rope, grabbing Jacobs head on the way down, snapping it off the top rope. Evans gets onto the apron, He springboards off the top rope, does the splits in midair and nails a hurricanrana on Jacobs for a two. More trash talking by evans as he applies a bulldog and goes running towards the top rope. He jumps up and lands on the top, but Jacobs pushes him off and he hits the floor hard.

Jacobs bounces off the ropes and hits a cannonball senton on Evans on the outside. Jacobs picks up evans and drops him chin first on  the guardrail before sliding back into the ring. He hits the ropes again and dives through the ropes with a suicide dive, but evans hits the ground and so does Jacobs, missing evans and crashing and burning on the floor. "Lemme show you what flyings all about" Evans yells and gets on the aron. He springboards off the second rope with a corkscrew asia moonsault that has the crowd amazed. Evans gets in the ring. He sets up in the corner and runs to the other corner, leaping onto the top rope, before jumping off, landing on the middle of the top rope with his legs and bouncing off with a moonsault onto jacobs. A  holy shit chant for that one as even evans is a bit shooken up. Evans rolls him back in the ring and goes to the top rope and hitting a senton bomb for a two. Jacobs hits a tilt-a-whirl head scissors to mount some offense and then hits a big kick to the face on Evans. Tornado single arm ddt by jacobs gets a two count.  Jacobs goes to the top rope, but evans gets up and hits a step up enziguri on him. Evans climbs up top and stands behind Jacobs, SUPER BULLDOG?! Evans climbs back up to the top one last time, Corkscrew 630 connects on jacobs for the 1-2-3. The fans are standing on their feet after that one. It takes Evans a few seconds to get to his feet, as he's exhausted from that high flying affair. Jacobs uses the ropes to get up. They shake hands before both leaving the ring, maintaining the code of honor.

WINNER: JACK EVANS

<M:84% C:43% O:56% Jack Evans lost overness from this match. >

10. One final hype

A video plays, hyping Superbrawl and the matches. The video mainly focuses on Jericho vs Austin, but highlights the other feuds as well, including the tag team tables match and the ROH vs WCW elimination match.

<0:100%>

11. America's Most Wanted (Harris and Storm, w/ Miss Stacy) vs Team Canada (Petey Williams and Bobby Roode), tag team title match

Team Canada came out first to a very small ammount of heat as their canadian anthem like theme played. AMW come out with Miss Stacy, who's looking as good as ever, to a mixed crowd. The champs get in the ring and hold their belts in the air, but team canada attacked them from behind. It looks like Roode and Harris will be starting this one out. Roode with a bodyslam on Harris and misses an elbowdrop, as Harris gets to his feet and delivers punches to Roode. Irish whip by Harris and Williams makes the blind tag. Back body drop to roode, but Williams hits a springboard dropkick onto Harris for a two count. Williams took control of match with chops in the corner before delivering punches as he stood on the second rope. Harris picks him up and drops him face first into the top turnbuckle and makes the tag to Storm. Storm comes in and the two hit a double team that sees Harris hold up Williams while Storm hit a lariat. Storm takes control of the match as AMW work as a team to isolate Williams. Miss Stacy shouts encouragement to AMW, and Roode jumps off the apron, sick of her chanting. He chases her around the ring. Meanwhile, Storm hits a spinebuster on Williams. Harris jumps down to catch Roode with a clothesline as he was chasing Stacey. All of a sudden, Tajiri and Whipwreck attack Harris on the floor. In the ring, DDP has came from the crowd and delivers a diamond cutter on Storm! Kanyon throws Williams to the outside. Sinister Creation climb in the ring and we have a staredown between then and the Jersey Boys. It looks as if they're gonna start brawling.

"I'm back...and better then ever" and the bosses music hits as the crowd cheers. All parties stop fighting and look at the entrance area as Bischoff comes out, mic in hand.

Eric: "Alright, I knew this would happen the  moment I made this match. If all of you guys can't fight fairly, then I'm going to make you! I've decided to book one more match for Superbrawl, a TAG TEAM TURMOIL match. Two teams will start in that very ring at superbrawl, and when one team beats another, another team will come out and and so on. The last team remaining will be the tag team champions! Sinister Creation, let me just say that I'm very disappointed in you for interfering in this match, so guess what, you two will start out first in the ring! And Team Canada, since you're not much better for interfering last week, you can start out the match with them!"

Eric walks to the back and we have a pier 6 brawl on our hands in the ring as all 4 teams just start duking it out. AMW roll out of the ring and start walking up the ramp with Miss Stacy, watching the carnage in the ring as we fade out, seeing The Jersey Boyz, Sinister Creation, and Team Canada fighting in the ring!

WINNERS: -No Contest-

<M:73% C:51% O:55% Chris Harris lost overness from this match. Bobby Roode gained overness from this match. Petey Williams gained overness from this match. The WCW Tag Team title has lost image. >

SHOW RATING: 64% <--- ugh>

WCW SUPERBRAWL CONTEST

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Steve Austin vs Chris Jericho©

TRIPLE THREAT US TITLE MATCH

Christian vs Raven© vs Booker T

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Matt Hardy and CM Punk vs Eddie Guerrero and Edge

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: Eddie Guerrero

TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH FOR THE TAG TEAM TITLES

Sinister Creation vs Team Canada vs Jersey Boys vs America's Most Wanted©

GRUDGE MATCH

Scott Steiner vs Colt Cabana

FATAL FOUR WAY FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE

Billy Kidman© vs Ruckus vs Rey Mysterio vs Amazing Red

CONTRACT VS CONTRACT ELIMINATION MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

Bonus: Who will be the 2 of the four partners spanky chooses to make up his team (+1 each):

1. James Gibson

2. Jack Evans

Oh, and the reason you are getting low ratings on Thunder is probably due to bad announcing. I had the same problem with Smackdown on a game of mine, until I got rid of Michael Cole. Tony Schiavone is probably doing the same thing.

Edited by JDK

Guest Crossface

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: Edge

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

Bonus: Who will be the 2 of the four partners spanky chooses to make up his team (+1 each):

1.Christopher Daniels.

2.James Gibson.

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. James Gibson

2. Low Ki

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Alex Shelly

2. James Gibson

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Bryan Danielson

2. James Gibson

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Alex Shelley

2. Bryan Danielson

Chris Jericho©

He's God in this diary, I love it.

Raven©

I'm a huge Raven mark.

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Matt Hardy and CM Punk

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: _Edge___________________

Jersey Boys

GRUDGE MATCH

Scott Steiner

Billy Kidman©

Team WCW

1.Christopher Daniels

2.Bryan Danielson

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: _______Punk_____________

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. James Gibson

2. Low Ki

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Jack Evans

2. Alex Shelley

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: _____Edge_________

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Jack Evans

2. James Gibson

WCW SUPERBRAWL CONTEST

Ok guys, another month, another contest. You know the rules, bold who you think will win the match and answer any bonus questions there may be. The first person to get the most correct answers will be declared the winner and given the opportunity to book something in my diary. Last month, JDK chose to book a match at Superbrawl between Colt Cabana and Scott Steiner. You've seen how that one's turned out in recent weeks!

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: _Eddie__

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. James Gibson

2. Low Ki

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: Eddie

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Low Ki

2. Bryan Danielson

WCW SUPERBRAWL CONTEST

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: Matt Hardy

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Low Ki

2. James Gibson

Jericho

Raven

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Hardy and CM

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: ______Eddie______________

AMW

GRUDGE MATCH

Steiner

Mysterio

Team ROH vs Team WCW

Team WCW

1.James Gibson

2.Bryan Danielson

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Christopher Daniels

2. James Gibson

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: Matt Hardy

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Samoa Joe

2. Low-Ki

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: CM Punk

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. Low Ki

2. James Gibson