2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

I would give that show a 9.5. It felt like it was something special. I liked the ending with RVD debuting, even though I thought the show was going to have a "WrestleMania" ending and leave the fans happy with Austin winning the title. However, I understand that this is just another step towards Chris Jericho becoming a legend.

Good to see Cabana retain his title, and I liked his turn and Punk's as well. That's a great feud, I ran it in a game (I used your scenario, actually) and it did amazing. I'm wondering what's next for a lot of your guys after this. You've got a lot of upper-midcard/main eventers, and there is only so much space on the card for them.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta give the card a 9.5. It was a great show with some nice build up, but not quite perfect. I loved the double turn, and it's gonna be interesting to see another few Punk/Cabana matches. I'm sorta suprised that Jericho defeated Austin, which makes me think who gonna dethrone Jericho, but the RVD debut made up for it. But with the way he did it, makes me wonder if he's a heel or a tweener (cause he did attack Jericho first). Can't wait to see what's next.

Very impressive card!

9/10

Was marking out for the Saints and then, I've got to admit you got me!

I've just got to ask about putting Raven over in the Battle Royal though: When you took the US Championship off him you explained that you weren't happy with a major Championship on a non-wrestler, so I can't see where Raven's Title challenge can take him at this point.

It is true that I wasn't happy with Raven having the US Title, because unlike the world title, I think the US Title needs to be defended regularly, rather then once a month, maybe twice. But look at my world title picture, Jericho defends once a month at the ppv, sometimes two times. The reason I don't do regular world title matches on Nitro is because who honestly thinks the title will change hands against someone like Siaki? I'd rather not bury guys like Siaki and Edge in title matches because we all know they probably won't win them. That way, when I do have a world title match on Nitro, it actually means something and is special. Also, if you'lle notice, Raven never eliminated anyone legitimately. He helped on the triple team to eliminate Marc and then dumped Booker and Eddie over the top to win while they were distracted. In sense, he won in typical Raven fashion, taking the easy way out.

Just wait.. you'lle see!

user posted image

WCW Monday Night Nitro

Monday, March 20th, 2006

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Hello everyone I'm David Meltzer along side the coach, what a night it was last night, we have two new champions in the pure champion Low-Ki, and new television champion Steven Richards!"

Coach: "But more importantly, Chris Jericho is STILL world heavyweight champion.."

"ONE OF A KIND!" Hits and RVD comes out as he gets a huge reaction from the crowd. Van Dam does all his typical poses to kick off the show. A few boo's can be heard throughout the arena. RVD gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.

RVD: "3 months ago, I was sitting in a hotel room in Philadelphia when I got a phone call from someone I thought I'd never talk to in my life. The man was Eric Bischoff. And Eric Bischoff and me talked for about 2 hours that night about everything from the wrestling industry to rolling joints. And then he asked me the big question, he asked me, "Rob Van Dam, do you want to come work for me in WCW?" I thought about it for a couple weeks while touring with ECW, losing to guys like Ken Shamrock and Randy Savage on a nightly basis. And I called Eric back and said, sure Eric, let's talk. So we sat down and discussed figures and opportunities. He said "Well RVD, If you sign with me, I'll let you get involved my company however you want. And that was all I need.

Now, I use to say I was ECW for life. It use to run through my blood like adrenaline. The words E C W were my drug of choice. But let me tell you something, that's NOT the ECW I remember. Paul Heyman is running the most god awful product in the world down there in Philadelphia. He's got guys like Bill Goldberg and the Rock being booked over guys like Tommy Dreamer, Taz and The Dudleyz. And now he's got this new mixed martial arts garbage going with the likes of Dan Severn and Ken Shamrock. How am I suppose to wrestle against pure martial artists only? But then, he's got guys like Chris Daniels and Samoa Joe, who week in and out bust their ass for the company to put over the same tired supertars every week. Sabu is the most dedicated worker there, and he hasn't even had a TITLE SHOT. And you know why? Because Paul Heyman is trying to use everything that works. He's trying to run a sports entertainment company using well known guys, yet at the same time, he's riding the coattails of ECW's past while trying to bring in "the future" of wrestling. THAT'S NOT ECW. ECW was a lifestyle, not a logo. ECW was about blood, sweat and tears. Not Politics and bitching. That's not ECW Paul Heyman, that's NOT WHAT WE CREATED! 3 weeks ago, I wrestled my final match in ECW, losing to STING! STING!

And after that, my contract expired and I jumped ship. I jumped ship to a company that is going places. I joined Eric Bischoff's promotion, WCW, because all I see here is potential. Guys are actually given opportunities. Hell, Colt Cabana is the United States champion! Low-Ki is a champion, CHRIS JERICHO has been the world champion for six months running. And speaking of Chris Jericho, last night, he retained his world title. Some might say that it was because of my help, but I'd say otherwise. I helped Chris Jericho just as much as I hurt him last night. When I climbed that top rope, and I saw both competitors on the ground, I made a decision, and that decision was to five star Steve Austin! Why? I'll tell you why. RVD is going to be world champion, and no offense to Steve Austin, but Rob Van Dam would rather make a name for himself by defeating the man who's been on top of the world in WCW for 6 months, the man who destroyed Hulkamania, I'd rather beat that egotistical jackass Chris Jericho. And I will beat him, and do you want to know why? Because I am the WHOLE DAM SHOW, ROB VAN..."

Raven's music hits and out comes the leader of the flock as the fans Boo. Raven gets right into the ring and takes the microphone from RVD.

Raven: "Excuse me for interrupting your big shoot promo RVD, I know it means a lot to you. I know that you think that you're the new guy and are going to jump right into the world title picture, and I don't know if you saw last night, but last night, I won the high stakes battle royal, and that means, I'm the number one contender for any title I damn well please. So RVD, you're just going to have to take backseat to me and the Flock, because if anyone is going to take that world title around the waist of the current champ, it's going to be me. Quote the.."

RVD: "Did I just hear you right? Did you just say take a back seat? Rob Van Dam doesn't take a back seat for anyone that doesn't have a pair of breasts, Raven. I am the whole damn show, and I'm here for one reason, to win the World Heavyweight Title. And I don't care what battle royal you may have won, because you didn't beat Mr. Pay Per View, ROB VAN DAM!"

Raven goes to clothesline RVD, RVD ducks and delivers a kick combo to the chest. GLASS SHATTERS!! RVD and Raven stop fighting in the ring as Austin comes running down the ramp, chair in hand. Austin slides into the ring and swings the chair like crazy as the fans errupt. RVD and Raven quickly get out of the ring, leaving the rattle snake furious in the ring as we go to commercial break, seeing Austin in the ring looking like a rabid pitbull about to kill something.

<0:86%>

Meltzer: "What a situation that is turning into. We're expecting to hear from our world champion a little later on tonight."

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

WILLIAM REGAL VS JAMES STORM

Storm comes out first to a pretty dull response. Regal comes out next and the crowd cheers for him. The bell sounds and the two tie up. Great technical matchup here as a lot of mat wrestling was displayed by both William Regal and James Storm. Regal took early control of the matchup with an armdrag and cross armbar as Regal went to work on the shoulder and the arm. Storm fought back and quickly gained control after a sidewalk slam, slowing regal down with a sleeper hold a leg grapevine and then a sleeper hold as the crowd boo'd. Regal tried to fight back, but Storm floored him with a huge boot to the face that got a 2.9999 count. Storm quickly went back to work with a reverse chinlock, but Regal slammed back first into the corner and went to work with right hands. Storm regained control with a knee to the gut and set Regal up top, Regal fought back, shoving him off of the ropes as he was going for some sort of fallaway slam or something off the top. Regal dove off the top, catching Storm with an axehandle and both men hit the ground. They both got up at the count of 7, and exchanged punches, Storm got the better of the encounter and went to work on Regal with right hands, REGAL COUNTERS THE PUNCH WITH A WRAP AROUND NECKBREAKER! The fans cheer as regal locks in the Regal Stretch and STORM TAPS OUT! Regal celebrates in the ring as Storm lay on the ground in pain. Regal finally stops celebrating and turns around, SUPER KICK BY STORM!!! Storm leaves regal laid out in the center of the ring, assuring us that this feud isn't over.

WINNER: WILLIAM REGAL

<M:85% C:67% O:68%>

In the back, we see Eugene, he's playing with a yo-yo. Sean O'Haire walks up to him, trench coat and glasses on.

O'Haire: "That's a nice yo yo kid. "

Eugene: "Thank you."

O'Haire: "Do you ever think, sometimes we're all just Yo Yo's really. A Yo Yo can do many things, just like humans. It can perform tricks like we can perform tasks. Yo yo's come in all different colors and shapes and sizes. But a yo yo, all it really does is spins around and around, kind of like what we do as humans, wouldn't you say Eugene?"

Eugene: (confused) "Yeah..."

O'Haire: "But the thing about yo yo's is, without their string, they're nothing. It becomes an object incapable of performing it's intended function. You know what Eugene,You remind me of the yo yo, and William Regal reminds me of the string."

Eugene: "We aren't those."

O'Haire: "Eugene listen. You have all the ability in the world, but there's one thing holding you back, and it's William Regal! Regal could cut that string at any moment, and you'd be nothing. Do you understand? If the yo yo isn't on the string, then what good is the ring? The Yo Yo can be restrung, but the string, well, the string is just worthless. Do you get the picture Eugene?"

Eugene: "You ... you want my Yo yo?"

O'Haire: "You'lle  figure it out one day."

O'Haire pats Eugene on the back and starts to walk off. Eugene thinks for a minute, and then he starts to get the idea, at least we think!

<0:72%>

CM Punk's music hits and Punk makes his dramatic entrance as the crowd boo's more then ever. Punk makes his way to the ring, US TITLE around his waist. Meltzer yells out the fact that it doesn't belong to him. Punk gets in the ring and is all smiles and points to the US Title as if it's his. Punk grabs the microphone.

CM: "If you would all shut up for two seconds I'd be willing to explain myself to you. Not that I should, I mean, after all, I am better then each and every one of you. Even those of you who throw the X up, I don't believe you for one second. You, yeah, you Hambone in the crowd, I saw you throwing up the X, don't tell me you don't light up after a hard day day of college. Hey, hey you fatboy, don't lie to me, I know you get hammered every weekend and your buddies play tic tac toe all over the rolls on your back! Sweetie, Sweetie, don't play cute, we all know that dieting didn't get you that skinny. You people make me sick. You know who else makes me sick? Colt Cabana. You know why Colt Cabana makes me sick? Because for week's now he's been trying to get on my good side, doing everything he can to win my friendship back and win the respect of all of you. And then he did something that I would never predict in my wildest dreams, he won the United States title.

Let me tell you something though, as of this moment, This is MY title, you hear me? Colt Cabana, you've always been a sidekick, and you'lle always be a sidekick. You're not a serious competitor, you're a comedy routine. The only reason you wanted me to accept you as my partner again is because YOU NEED ME. Well pal, I hope I gave you a little dose of reality when I gave you that concussion. But I doubt it Cabana, I really do. You're no more then a smarter version of Eugene. Don't think for one second I'm giving your this title back, because quite frankly, you DON'T DESERVE IT. You've always played second fiddle to me pal, and guess what, nothing's going to change. As of this moment, CM PUNK IS THE NEW UNITED STATES..."

"I'M BACK..AND BETTER THEN EVER..." and the fans go wild as the boss comes power walking right down the ring with an angry look on his face. He gets right in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Eric: "CM PUnk, if you want to turn your back on your allies, that's fine. If you want to come out here and be an asshole, that's fine too, but let me tell you what you won't do. You WON'T hold someone down just because of an outrageous fit of jealousy. Colt Cabana isn't here tonight because he's recovering from his concussion. But let me tell you something, if he was here, I'd see fit to let him KICK YOUR ASS. That being said, CM Punk, you are NOT the United States champion, or ANY champion for that matter. And I'm out here, to take something that doesn't belong to you. CM Punk, unstrap that US Title and give it to me RIGHT NOW."

CM: "Well isn't this an interesting scenario. You talk about not holding down superstars Eric, but the only time you confront me is when I hurt someone else? You know what Eric, you're biased, and you've always been biased. You want this US Title Eric, if Colt Cabana want's this US Title, he's going to have to fight me for it."

CM Punk unstraps the US Title and puts it on his shoulder.

CM: "So how about it Eric, book the match. If Cabana wants his title, he can win it from me. and if not, I'll be keeping it for good!"

Eric: "NO! Listen to me good you egotripping jealous s.o.b, if you don't give me that title right now, I'll suspend your ass without PAY! Now hand it over."

CM looks down at the title, and goes to hand it to Eric, but pulls it away, and RAMS IT INTO HIS FACE!!! Bischoff lays flat on the canvas as CM Punk smiles and hits the title up in the air while standing above Eri Bischoff. Punk leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. He almost gets to the top, but he here's Eric's voice.

Eric: "OFFICER'S ARREST THAT MAN, ARREST THAT BASTARD NOW, ARREST HIM!"

4 officers come from the back and surround CM Punk, and CUFF HIM! CM Punk puts up a fight as he gets hauled out of the Arena as Eric Bischoff retrieves the United States title from the entrance area. The fans cheer at Punk's departure.

<0:79%>

JAMES GIBSON VS STEVEN RICHARDS© , TV title match

Gibson comes out first to a pretty solid reaction from the crowd. Richards comes out with Lodi, and it doesn't look like he's very happy about having to defend the UT Title the next night after winning it! Great matchup as these two went back and forth the whole match. These two had simply phenominal chemistry in the ring as they hooked it up. Richards got the advantage in the early goign with a huge spine kick after snapmaring him over. Gibson fought back however, connecting on a snap suplex, but missing a top rope legdrop, which looked to be a painful mistake. Stevie with a fisherman's suplex, but only got a two count. Richads immediately picked him up, and looked for the Stevie T, but Gibson reversed into a northern lights suplex that got a two count. Richards got up and immedietely connected on an eye poke and went behind, connecting on a Tiger suplex for a two count as these two play a game of one upsmanship with their suplexes! Gibson kicks out after the two and Richards goes behind him, but Gibson with a standing switch and connects back drop suplex. Gibson went to the top rope, but Lodi held onto his leg, causing a slight hesitation before Gibson kicked him away. Richards connected on a shot to the face and went up top as well, Richards went for a top rope Stevie T, but Gibson shoved him off the top rope and connected on a huge splash that only got a two count. Gibson picked up richards and connects on the Slingblade Lodi gets on the apron and distracts the ref. Gibson walks over to him and delivers a huge shot to the face. Gibson turns around, STEVIE KICK! That flattened him as Stevie hooks the leg and makes the cover, 1-2-3 and Richards has won it. Richards celebrates with Lodi in the ring after they throw Gibson out of the ring. The crowd boo's at the finish of this one.

WINNER: STEVEN RICHARDS

<M:75% C:71% O:65% The WCW Television Title title has gained in image. >

Backstage, we see....Reporter Helms? Shane Helms is dressed up in top hat and coat like his once former identitity. He walks up to Eddie Guerrero, notebook and pen in hand.

Helms: "Mr. Guerrero, hi, Reporter Gregory Helms, can I ask you some questions?"

Guerrero: "Uh, sure holmes but I thought Shane Helms said you were gone for good?"

Helms: "Who in their right mind would say that? I'm Gregory Helms, WCW's premiere reporter. Now Mr. Guerrero, how does it feel to know that you didn't win the battle royal last night?"

Guerrero: "Well amigo, you would think Eddie Guerrero would be pretty upset eh? You think I'd be pretty mad? Old Eddie really has that temper huh? Actually vato, I'm kind of glad that I didn't win the battle royal. Eddie Guerrero's time will come, but for now, I have a much bigger plan."

Helms: "And Might I ask what that is?"

Guerrero: "Actually amigo, it's kind of a surprise. But not a bad surpsise, a good surpise! And in two weeks, I'm going to reveal it to EVERYONE here on Nitro!"

Helms: (writing) "Big secret...Eddie Guerero...2 weeks, alright, I got all the information I need Eddie, thank you very much, this will be great for my story.

Guerrero: "No problem essay. Hey, tell that Hurricane fellow I said hola amigo."

Helms: "Will do Eddie.. err.. I mean, I don't know who your talking about Eddie, sorry about the mixup."

Helms walks out a litle frustrated at himself and Eddie laughs just a little, as he definitely think's Helms is a wackjob.

<0:83%>

BILLY KIDMAN vs RUCKUS©, Cruiserweight title match.

Kidman comes out first with Torrie at his side and gets some boo's. Torrie looks good tonight, dressed in a very tight fitting red dress. Ruckus's theme hits and Playa Nation come out in full force, not looking too happy following their loss last night. Ruckus hits the ring and the bell sounds. Ruckus takes it to Billy right out of the gate, going to work with pucnhes and kicks to kidman before ramming him face first into the turnbuckle. Ruckus with the irish whip, Kidman ducks the clothesline, SPINNING HEEL KICK BY RUCKUS! Ruckus with a standing backflip and this one is turning into a squash. Ruckus throws Kidman over the top rope and hits the ropes, He goes over the top with a corkscrew plancha, but hurts himself more then Kidman. Kidman gets on the apron and springboards off the ropes with an asai moonsault before throwing Ruckus abck in the ring. snap suplex by Kidman and he goes to the second rope, legdrop connects and Kidman makes the tag, but only gets the two count. Kidman picks up Ruckus and irish whips him and puts his head down, SPIKE DDT BY RUCKUS. Rucus picks him up and looks for the Falcon Arrow, but Kidman is able to break free. Kick to the stomach by Ruckus and he goes for a powerbomb, KID CRUSHER!! Kidman goes to the top rope as Torrie cheers him on.. SHOOTING STAR PRESS MISSES! Ruckus picks him up, FALCON ARROW! 1..2..3 and this one's over as it was nothing more then a glofied squash to show the mean streak of Playa Nation. All of Playa Nation get in the ring and deliver a beat down to Kidman as all Torrie can do is watch. Finally Homicide throws Kidman out.

WINNER: RUCKUS

<M:92% C:77% O:75% The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image. >

Ruckus grabs a microphone.

Ruckus: "Spanish uprising, yo punk asses better listen up. Last night, you whooped our ass, you whooped our asses good. But let me tell you something, Playa Nation, we don't walk away from a fight that easy. It's gonna take a lot more then that to take the big dog down. We may be runnin wounded, but ya'll didn't escape without a scratch."

Homicide: "We played by yours rules, now you little bitches are going to play by ours. Next week, here on Nitro, Us and you, STREET FIGHT!"

Spanish uprising's music hits and out comes all four members of the stable, looking as cocky as ever. Rey has a mic.

Rey: "Hey Juvi, did I hear right? Did those dirty vato's just challenge us to a street fight?"

Juvi: "I think they did Rey rey. Apparently they don't know that the streets down in Mexico are nothing like the streets here in America."

Rey: "Playa's, you think your so tough cause you came from the streets. Where I grew up, it wasn't tough, it  was brutal. And now you say you want a street fight? Well you're on, but uh, there's 4 of us, only 3 of you!"

Ruckus: "Well like I've done in the past, I'll go into battle a man, two men, or 10 soldiers short, it don't matter. The fight in this dog is bigger then the fight in all four of ya. If we can find a soldier fine, if not, it don't matter cause next Monday, we gonna be whoopin us some ass all around the arena!"

Playa Nation's music hits, and it looks like we have an all out war for next week!

<0:70%>

We come back and see Scott Steiner, with an angry look on his face, we pan out, he's standing in Foley's office.

Steiner: "Let me get this straight Foley, and forgive me if I'm sounding a little angry here, but the doctors have BARRED ME FROM SINGLES COMPETITION? WHAT ARE YOU, AN IDIOT FOLEY? "

Foley: "Scott, my hands are tied, you're unfit to be in that ring. It's not up to me. If it was, I would surely love to see Freakzilla out there whipping some of these young arrogant guys into shape."

Steiner: "Amen to that at least. I know it's just your job Foley, I shouldn't get offended at you, you're just looking out for everyone else. And I'll admit, this injury hurts like hell. Well, if I can't wrestle, what can I do?"

Foley: "That's a good question, Eric doesn't want me just keeping guys on the payroll without working, after all, that's kinda my position! Ha ha. Well, now that I think of it, we do have one position in the company available."

Steiner: "Oh Yeah?"

Foley: "You can be my assistant!"

Steiner: "Assistant? I aint gonna do no girls work Foley. I'm not a skirt wearing paper pusher"

Foley: "Ok well then, I guess I'll just cut ya loose and let you be on your way."

Steiner: "Wait....arg. Damn it. Alright Foley, FINE. If this is how it has to be, then so be it, but as soon as my elbow heels, I'm hitting the ring. Well, what now?"

Foley: "Your first assignment, as my assistant, is umm, go fetch me that little bastard Jimmy Jacobs, I need to have words with him."

Steiner sighs and puts his head down, before walking out of Foley's office. Foley has a smile on his face, I think he may be looking forward to this to see how it all pans out.

<0:88%>

WHISKEY MARC VS BOOKER T

Whiskey comes out to a solid array of boo's here. Booker T out next and gets the exact opposite. The bell sounds and the two look as though they're going to tie up, but Whiskey kicks him in the gut to take control. Pickup and a scoop slam by Whiskey, but he misses an elbow drop and book goes to work with chops to the chest before irish whipping Marc, but Marc reverses. Book ducks the chop and comes back with a flying foream that sends Marc to the outside. Book goes to grab Marc by the hair, but Whisey grabs his head and snaps it off the top rope with a stun gun. Marc pulls Booker to the outside and picks him up and rams him back first into the steel post before getting back in the ring and getting a two count. gutwrench powerbomb by Marc and he's firmly in control of this one. Standing legdrop by Marc and he goes for the pin, but Book gets the shoulder up. Whiskey picks up up and sends him into the corner. He irish whips Book into the other corner and goes for the splash, but Book moves out of the way and Whiskey goes crashing into the turnbuckles. Book with the schoolboy and he only gets a two as the crowd tries to get behind Booker. Marc back on his feet and kill's Book's momentum with a lariat. Marc goes to the top rope and waits for Book to get to his feet, He jumps off, DROPKICK BY BOOKER T! Booker's feeling it now as he gets to his feet a bit before Marc. Shots by Booker as the crowd gets behind him. Irish whip by Book, BACK BODY DROP! Marc gets to his feet, SIDE KICK! Another irish whip by Booker, SPINNNING HEEL KICK!! Book does a spinaroonie as the crowd goes wild. He picks up Marc, kick to the stomach and Marc bends over, Here comes book off the ropes, SPINEBUSTER BY MARC!!! The crowd's momentum completely dies as Marc picks up Booker, DOMINATOR!!!! Marc makes the cover, 1..2..3!! And the crowd boo's as Marc picks up the surprise main event victory.

Marc leaves the ring and goes looking underneath it, HE GETS A TABLE!! Marc sets the table up outside the ring. He goes back into the ring and picks Booker up, POWER BOMB OUT OF THE RING THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

Meltzer: "What the hell was that for? The man didn't do anything to you! This is nothing more then senseless violence!"

Coach: "He's sending a message Meltzer, he's obviously not very happy with how he's been treated lately!"

Booker convulses in pain on the outside as Marc examines the carnage on the outside as the refs and trainers check on Booker T, and I think we have a program being started here!

WINNER: WHISKEY MARC

<M:77% C:85% O:73% Whiskey Marc gained overness from this match. >

Meltzer: "Well at this time, we were scheduled to have the world champion Chris Jericho out here for an interview, but apparently the champ has decided to no show."

Coach: "Of course he decided to No Show Meltzer, what's Eric Bischoff going to do, fire him?"

Meltzer: "It's just not right, the world champ should be here every night!"

Coach: "The man just won the biggest match of his career! He's probably still out celebrating from last night!  Let the champ take a week off, let him take a month off, he deserves it!"

Meltzer: "I don't agree with it one bit. Well now that we have some time left ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to tell you about some of our fine merchandise on wcwshopping.com. The new..."

Matt Hardy's music hits!! Out comes Mattitude and the crowd goes nuts for the guy. Matt is dressed up kinda nice, in a button down shirt and tie, hair slicked back.

Meltzer: "Well, we don't have Matt scheduled to be out here at this time."

Coach: "So someone get this cheeseball out of here! He injured Edge! Edge won't be back for 2 months Meltzer! 2 months!"

Matt gets into the ring and poses for a few seconds before grabbing the microphone.

Matt: "Last night, I engaged in the biggest, most brutal war of my life. And when I woke up this morning, I felt something. Sure, I felt the pain in my back and my neck and all over my body, but it wasn't that, I finally, for the first time in nearly a year, I felt comfort. For the first time, I woke up happy. I woke up satisfied knowing that all my past demons are finally gone. And as I turned over, I looked into the eyes of someone I love very much, Maria Kanellis. I was plannning on doing this in a few weeks, but seeing how as our world champion conveniently decided to Noshow tonight, and Edge is at home with a messed up ankle, I felt that maybe now would be the right time. Maria, can you please come out here."

Maria's theme hits and the lovely diva comes out, with a bit of smile on her face. The crowd cheers her arrival as Matt helps her into the ring, holding the ropes for her. The two share a short kiss in the ring. Matt drops the microphone, and drops the microphone and reaches into his pocket, and drops to one knee. He opens the small box, which contains an absolutely stunning ring. We don't need to hear the proposal or Maria saying yes to know what's just happened, and the crowd goes absolutely nuts as Matt places the ring on her finger. They share a kiss in the center of the ring as Nitro ends the right way for once, a happy moment, no talking, no commentating, just a new life for the newly engaged Matt Hardy and Maria Kanellis.. or should I say, Maria Hardy!

<0:77% Matt Hardy lost overness from this segment. Maria Kanellis gained overness from this segment. >

SHOW RATING: 74%

Edited by Disengager

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Wednesday, March 22th, 2006

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.07

WCW - 5.70

ECW - 5.44

Eric Bischoff was said to be absolutely thrilled when he saw the ratings this week, as WCW has definitely reached the next level following their huge clash of the champions pay per view. The RVD shoot promo was by far the highest rated segment of the night. On a side note, thunder did a 2.72 rating last week.

Clash of the Champions / Wrestlemania weekend ratings

It is being reported that clash of the champions did a .97 rating. The attendence was in the area of 56,000* people. Wrestlemania, on the other hand, did a 2.00 with about 71,000* in attendence. Both are being billed as huge successes and both companies are happy.

RVD DEBUTS!

Rob Van Dam debuted at WCW Clash of the Champions in the biggest way possible, by costing Steve Austin the heavyweight title. Many in the industry think that it was a pure brilliant move to keep the title on Chris Jericho, but not let him go over Steve Austin cleanly in a match which many expected Austin to walk out the victor

EDGE INJURED! Another superstar injured at Nitro?

Following his match at the Clash of the Champions, we can report that Edge will be out of action for a little while. We're also getting word that another major star was injured on Nitro. We expect WCW to address these issues later in the week.

DOUBLE TURN BEING HERALDED AS A SUCCESS

On Sunday Night, we saw the reuniting of the Second City Saints, as Colt Cabana turned face to save CM Punk from a flock attack. Moments later, however, CM Punk went crazy, attacking Colt Cabana and leaving with the US Title. This has been called a genuis move by WCW, as a program amongst the two is bound to start up again.

SCOTT STEINER: Contract issues?

Take this as a rumor, but we've been hearing for some time now that the reason Scott Steiner hasn't been involved in any major programs as of late is because both sides are having a hard time agreeing on a new deal. When WCW asked Steiner to take a pay cut, Steiner apparently snapped and got extremely angry with WCW. Take this for what it's worth.

WCW TO CALL UP DEVELOPMENT TALENT?

Another rumor out of left field here, we've been told that following their matches at Clash of the Champions weekend, WCW may be looking to call up some of their talent from Atlantic City Wrestling to be apart of their already large and cluddered roster. Once again, take this for what it's worth.

* - Not actual in game figures, story purposes.

user posted image

WCW THUNDER

Friday, March 17th, 2006

Meltzer: "Hello everyone and welcome to Thunder! We have a great show in store tonight!"

1. Jimmy Jacobs vs Jody Fleisch

Jacobs comes out like a wildman with great energy as the crowd gets behind him. Fleisch out next and the crowd is silent for the most part. These two go back and forth for the opening of the match, exchanging blows and trademark moves, as Jacobs hit the yakuza kick early for a two and Fleisch fought back and on a springboard hurricanrana that got the crowd going. These two dazzled the crowd with an array of high flying maneuvers, lots of springboard moves like clotheslines, dropkicks and legdrops. Fleisch went for the Phoenix DDT, but Jacobs caught him with a dropkick and applied the camel clutch. The crowd started to get behind Jacobs, but Fleisch made it to to the ropes. Fleisch took control with a hiptoss and went up top, but missed on the triple jump moonsault which resulted in Jacobs getting to his feet and connecting on the contra code for the 1-2-3 pinfall victory. Jacobs celebrated in the ring to a small ovation after the match, while Fleisch sold the contra code.

WINNER: JIMMY JACOBS

<M:83% C:56% O:62% Jody Fleisch lost overness from this match. Jimmy Jacobs gained overness from this match. Jody Fleisch is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. >

2. He doesn't seem interested

We go backstage, and see Eugene reading a book, "wrestling for dummies." The crowd laughs as Eugene reads out loud about how to apply a full nelson. William Regal walks up.

Regal: "Ahh, studying up I see, atta boy Eugene. Good to see your shenanigans have stopped."

Eugene looks up and just goes back to reading the book, not paying much attention to William.

Regal: "What? Not even a hello? What's the matter with you Eugene, where's your manners?"

Eugene: "Hi."

Eugene says hi while still having his nose buried in the book.

Regal: "Listen Eugene, I talked to commissioner Foley, and he's going to give us a tag team title rematch on Nitro next week! Eugene, are you listening to me? .... Eugene.... EUGENE!"

Eugene: (unenthuised) "Ok William, we'll win the match."

Regal looks at Eugene funny before walking off, not making much of the situation, assuming Eugene's just really into the book. After Regal leaves, Eugene looks up with kind of an akward look on his face.

<0:80%>

3. Edge highlight package

A video plays featuring clips of the Edge vs Matt Hardy match from Clash of the Champions. We see numerous replays from different angles of Matt sidestepping the spear and Edge stumbling akwardly through the ropes and going through the table.

Meltzer: "Well folks, as you can see in the replay, Edge twisted in ankle anwardly when he went through the ropes there. We have learned that he's going to be about of action for about 6 weeks following that injury. Doctors are calling it a severe high ankle sprain, and you just, you never like to see injuries like that."

Heenan: "Meltzer, I'm surprised that's the only injury he had from that night, did you see some of those things Matt Hardy did to him in that cage? Matt's a beast, he shoulda been arrested following that mugging!"

<0:79%>

4. James Gibson vs Spanky

Spanky gets a split reaction from the crowd for his actions recently. It's apparent he's looking to rebound from his clash of the champions loss in this one, as Gibson comes out to a good response. Collar and elbow in the early going and Noble gains the upperhand as he goes to work with shots to Spanky that send Spanky into the corner. Gibson whips him into the other corner, but Spanky scales the ropes and jumps off with a moonsault onto a standing Gibson that gets a two count to take control of the matchup. Irish whip and a hiptoss by Spanky as he goes to work on the arm with an armringer. Gibson gets to his feet and fights back, going for a back suplex, but Spanky lands on his feet and dropkicks Gibson in the back, which sends him through the ropes to the outside. Spanky with a no hands plancha up and over the top rope onto Gibson as he takes firm control of the match. Irish whip into the stairs gets a bad reaction from the crowd. Spanky rolls him into the ring and makes the cover, but gets a two count and gets frustrated with the ref. Spanky picks up Gibson and irish whips him and puts his head down, Gibson with the kick to the chest and a back heel trip. Big legdrop by Gibson gets a two count as he starts to build steam. Irish whip and a bakc body drop by Gibson now and then he proceeds with a series of clotheslines. Spanky kicks him in the stomach and goes for sliced bread #2, but gibson delivers a back suplex and locks in the trailer hitch!! Spanky tries to get to the ropes, but Gibson pulls him back in the center of the ring and SPANKY TAPS! Gibson celebrates as Spanky grabs his knee in pain. After the match, Gibson helped Spanky to his feet and extended his hand in good sportsmanship. Spanky looked at him, and LOW BLOWED HIM! Spanky grabbed Gibson's head, SLICED BREAD #2 and the crowd is all over Spanky. Spanky smiles as he's left Gibson down and out in the center of the ring.

WINNER: JAMES GIBSON

<M:85% C:76% O:72% James Gibson gained overness from this match. Spanky's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Spanky gained overness from this turn. >

5. An Example of things to come

We see Whiskey Marc, sitting in a dark room, smoking a cigarette while leaning sitting against a wall. He lights another cigarette and smokes it to, just to show how much of a badass he is.

Marc: "This last Monday, I made an example out of Booker T. I made him a martyr of the destruction that will come at the hands of me. You see, last Sunday, I would have won that battle royal, and I would have gotten my shot at the heavyweight title, but no, it took 3 men to team up to take me out of the contest, because they knew that none of them could do it alone. So this Monday, I took action, because I am SICK and I am TIRED of being discriminated against in this company. You see, not only do I have to deal with the people who claim that I'm too hardcore, I have to deal with another problem, and that problem is Comissioner Mick Foley. The way I see it, with Foley running the show, I'm not going to get so much as a tag team title shot, let alone a world title shot. But you know what, that's fine, If they want to discriminate, let them. But let's see them ignore me when I start taking out superstar after superstar after superstar and finally, there won't be anyone left for Chris Jericho to face BUT ME! "

Marc takes one of the cigarettes out of his mouth and puts it out on his arm. EWW.

<0:85%>

6. Jersey Boyz vs Big Vito and Al Snow

Snow and Vito get boo'd from the crowd while the Jersey Boyz get a solid reaction. Kanyon takes the advantage in the early going on Vito with a series of armdrags and a bodyslam before making the tag to DDP. Double team vertical suplex gets a two count that Vito has to break up. DDP with an irish whip and a huge clothesline on Snow that gets another two count. DDP whips Snow into the corner, but snow does the little slide and responds with a clothesline and makes the tag to Vito. Vito comes in like a hoss as DDP makes the tag to Kanyon. Press slam by Vito and a boot to the face of DDP as Vito comes in with a head of steam. Irish whip and a huge powerslam gets a two count on Kanyon. Vito puts Kanyon in a bearhug and squeezes the life out of him. Kanyon fights back with right hands and a DDT to Vito before making the tag to DDP. Snow hits the ring illegally and DDP attacks him and throws him out of the ring. DDP turn around and runs into a huge sitout Choke bomb by Vito 1-2-Kanyon breaks it up. Kanyon with a baseball slide onto Snow and the two battle on the outside. In the ring, it looks like it's all but over for DDP, who can barely stand. Vito goes for an inverted atomic drop..DIAMOND CUTTER OUT OF NOWHERE!!! The fans go crazy as we see shades of a Former DDP, who musters up the stregnth to make the cover, getting the 1-2-3 victory in a surprise win that many would call an upset at this point in DDP's career. DDP and Kanyon celebrate their victory in the ring as the crowd cheers.

WINNERS: DDP and Kanyon

<M:82% C:73% O:69%>

7. A happy moment..

A video plays showing the entire video of Matt Hardy's proposal to Maria two days ago on Nitro. The fans cheer as the announcement comes up on the screen.

"Please join us for the wedding of Matt Hardy and Maria Kanellis in two and a half week, on Nitro!"

<0:61%>

8. Pardon the interruption

Backstage, we see Christian, standing by with Mean Gene

Mean Gene: "Christian, you were unsuccesful in your title match at Clash of the Champions, peep nation wants to know, what's next for you?"

Christian: "Perhaps I let peep nation down, that's alright, because I have much bigger plans. Colt Cabana and CM Punk, they can go have their little war or whatever, that's fine. It's time for Christian to move onto bigger and better things, it's time for Christian to get his hands on the gold of Chris Jericho! It's time for.."

Eddie Guerrero comes walking into the picture.

Eddie: "Excuse me vato, I don't mean to interrupt, but Christian, this is just *a little* more important then whatever you have to say to your "peep nation," so excuse me. So mean Gene, are you excited? In just a week and a half, a week and a half until I get to reveal the big surprise! And trust me, it's a big one Mean Gene, a really big one. I can.."

Christian: "Hold on one second, chumpstain. Eddie, this is my time, this is the peeps time. This isn't Eddie Guerrero announcement time. I don't care what your surprise is, whether it's you confessing your love for Konnan or announcing you're retirement, it just doesn't matter to me, or the peep nation, bitch!"

Eddie: "Hey Vato, are you calling me unimportant? Listen hombre, my suprise will be more important then ANYTHING someone like you has to say. Look at you, your a loser holmes, a CANADIAN loser!"

Christian attacks Eddie and the two scuffle backstage before road agents break it up as the two yell at one another as they're split up from one another. Interesting.

<0:87%>

9. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin vs Jack Evans and Austin Aries

Shelley and Sabin come out to a pretty good ovation, while the crowd boo's Aries and Evans, who come out with Stacy. It looks like it's going to be Sabin and Aries starting out, but Aries pulls the typical heel move, so instead of him, Evans will be starting out. Sabin absolutely dominates Evan with a huge spinebuster and a tilt a whirl back breaker before making the tag to Shelley. Shelley comes in and works over Evans before irish whipping him, flying wheel kick by Evans. Evans makes the tag to Aries, who comes in and dominates on Shelley, connecting on a german suplex with a bridge that gets a two count and a double underhook backbreaker. Tag made to Evans, who connects on a springboard cannonball legdrop on Shelley as the crowd ooh's an awes as he gets a two count. Evans picks up Shelley and irish whips him, Shelley ducks the huge spin kick as Evans trips himself and hits the ground, SUPER KICK!! Both superstars go down before making the tag to their respective partners, and here's the confrontation we all want to see, Sabin and Aries go toe to toe in the middle of the ring, exchanging blows. Knee to the gut by Aries and he goes for a pump handle slam, Sabin breaks free and tries for the Sabin Edge, Aries slips off his back and hits the ropes, comes back, and whips Sabin around with the irish whip, Sabin ducks a clothesline, Both go for a double super kick and miss. Sabin kicks him in the gut. CRADLE SHOCK!!! Stacey gets on the apron and distracts Sabin by raising her skirt, giving him a nice shot of her backside. She turns around and goes to kiss him, but slaps him in the face! Sabin turns around, Kick to the stomach, TORNADO DDT by Aries! Shelley tries to make the save, but he's met by a jack evans springboard dropkick. Aries up top, 450 connects!! 1-2-3 and this one is over as the Generation Next members yet again get one over on Generation now. Aries and Evans throw Shelley and Sabin out of the ring as they celebrate with Stacy and Birchill and Michael Shane, who have also made their way out to the ringside area.

WINNERS: Jack Evans and Austin Aries

<M:87% C:61% O:66%>

10. ONE OF A KIND!

A Video package plays showing the debut of Rob Van Dam at clash of the champions and highlights of the key points of his interview. At the end of the video, Meltzer tells us that Rob Van Dam will have a major announcement to make next Monday on Nitro!

<0:83%>

11. Juventud Guerrera vs Low-Ki©, Pure Title Match

Juvi comes out without his fellow stablemates by his side, which is defintitely interesting. Low-Ki out next and he gets a phenominal response from the crowd. Bell sounds and Juvi charges towards Ki, Ki goes behind Juvi and applies a headlock. Juvi sends him off into the ropes, Shoulder tackle by Ki sends Juvi down. Ki hits the ropes and Juvi goes up and over, and then hits the ground, but Ki stops and delivers a stomp right to the back of Juvi as he was one step ahead of Juvi. Ki picks up Juvi and delivers a fury of Kicks, followed by a spinning heel kick. 1-2-Juvi uses the ropes (Ki 3, Juvi 2). Juvi gets to his feet and they tie up, Ki backs him into the corner and delivers a huge open handed slap to the chest. double chop by Ki twice makes Juvi writhe in pain as he stumbles around the ring. Ki walks over to Juvi, but Juvi punches him in the face, there's his warning. Knee lift by Juvi and a gutwrench suplex. Juvi goes to the apron and connects on a springboard rolling senton to Ki that gets a two count only. Juvi puts Ki in a headlock. Ki back his feet and delivers back elbows to Juvi's gut and immediately locks in the triangle choke! Juvi stumbles forward and grabs the ropes and Ki breaks the hold (Ki 3, Juvi 1). Juvi back on his feet now, they go to tieup, but Juvi kicks him in stomach. Irish whip by Juvi, HURRICANRANA! Juvi picks him up, swinging DDT connects and Juvi heads to the top, looking for the 450, but Ki gets up and delivers a stiff karate kick to Juvi and goes up top as well. Juvi punches Ki in the face, and that'll cost him his final ropebreak (Ki 3, Juvi 0), but Juvi doesn't seem to care. GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB OFF THE TOP ROPE BY JUVI!! Juvi hits the mat hard as well as Ki and the two lay on the canvas for a while in pain. Both get up as Juvi can't make the pin. Juvi with a poke to the eyes and goes for the Juvi Driver, but Ki doesn't allow it and KNEES HIM IN THE HEAD! Knee combo to the head and Juvi hits the ground on his knees, BUZZSAW KICK BY LOW-KI! Low Ki with an irish whip, spinning heel kick! Dragon clutch by Ki and this one's over as Juvi quickly taps out. Ki squeezes one more time for good measure. An impressive victory for Low-Ki, who didn't even use a ropebreak!

Ki breaks the hold and starts to get up, but Rey, Red and Psychosis hit the ring and attack him, and we quickly have a four on one. They throw Ki to Juvi, who's now up, JUVI DRIVER! Psychosis goes up top, looking to hit the legdrop.. BUT HERE COMES PLAYA NATION!! Ruckus, Skipper and Homicide all come running down the ramp and Spanish Nation scatter, leaving the ring as the Playa Nation has came to put an end to this nonsense. They check on Low-Ki while yelling at Spanish Uprising, who are now on the outside, yelling back.

WINNER: LOW-KI

<M:100% C:74% O:78% Rey Mysterio debuted his new gimmick (whole damn show), it got a negative response. The ROH Pure Championship title has gained in image. >

Meltzer: "This situation is looking to come to a head this Monday as these two groups take on one another in an ALL OUT STREET FIGHT! Tune into Nitro folks, this Monday, only on UPN! Goodnight!"

SHOW RATING: 73%

hey guys, I'm going to be pretty busy over the next 3 or 4 days, so I'm not sure when Nitro will get up. Also, I'm having a little bit of creative trouble, so perhaps a couple days away will do some good. So yeah, sorry about the lack of updates for the next couple days and whatnot.

It has taken me 4 days of reading, while not at work, to finally reach page 27...

And I must say...WOW.

Awesome job....you've hooked another reader with me.

I think every aspect of this diary is going the right way.... I say... Bring back Hogan again :P lol

I will keep checking this everyday....and dammit man....You better keep up the good work!

user posted image

WCW Monday Night Nitro

Monday, March 27th, 2006

CM Punk's music hits and the crowd immediately let's him have it, booing him out of the arena as he jaws with fans. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic, but continues to yell at fans.

Meltzer: "Well it looks like business is going to pickup early here. Welcome to Nitro everyone, I'm David Meltzer

Coach: "And I'm the coach, it looks like CM Punk has something to say in the ring."

CM: "I'm sure you all enjoyed seeing me get arrested courtesy of Eric Bischoff last week. Well let me tell you something, you disgusting, drugged out, beer drinking pigs in the audience, I enjoyed it just as much as you did. You know why? Because it reassured me that the lifestyle I live is far more superior then each and every one of the life styles you live. I saw deadbeat fathers being brought in every hour on the hour while being hung over from a night of drinking and debauchery. I saw the cool handed drug dealers being given the run down and not paying attention as if they've heard it twenty times before. I realized that I didn't belong there, and I don't belong here either, in the graces of the likes of you. I am the single most valuable asset to this company, yet I am constantly under appreciated and ignored. And I did some thinking, and I've decided, that I'm done with this company because I am sick and I am tired of not being given any respect. But while I'm getting arrested courtesy of the boss, another guy, COLT CABANA, is being tended to by WCW best doctors over a concussion? Let me tell you something kid, I've wrestled with broken bones, concussions, anything you can think of. And let me tell you something else Colt, I WILL NOT fight you Colt Cabana, because I have nothing to prove to you. That piece of gold, ANY piece of gold in WCW resembles exactly what it's worth, NOTHING. I don't need gold to be marked by greatness. So the answer, is NO, I won't face you, because as of this moment.. I.."

The crowd goes wild as Colt Cabana hits the ring, Punk drops the mic and they start duking it out in the center of the ring delivering stiff shots on one another. Cabana gets the upper hand and shoots Punk off the ropes, Punk grabs onto the ropes and leaves the ring before Cabana can attack as the crowd boo's. Cabana grabs the mic

Cabana: "PUNK....PUNK...Listen to me you son of a bitch, the games, they're over. I'm coming for you punk. You didn't just take my title from me, you didn't just give me a concussion, you hurt me Punk. You manipulated my trust, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY. And I'm going to make your life, A LIVING HELL, until you do decide to face me. I'll put the belt on the line Punk, I don't care, because what you did to me, will be NOTHING like what I do to you!"

The fans cheer as Cabana's music hits and the two yell at each other as Punk slowly makes his way up the ramp.

<0:76% Colt Cabana debuted his new gimmick(comedy character), it got a negative response.>

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED VS WILLIAM REGAL AND EUGENE, Tag Team Title Match

Regal is out first and gets a decent response. Eugene's music hits and the crowd pops, but Eugene isn't appearing to come out! His music plays all the way through, but Eugene no shows! Regal is a bit confused. AMW's music hits and out comes the champions without their manager on their side. I guess this is going to be a handicap match. Regal and Harris square off to the start the match, but as you may expect, Regal quickly fell to AMW as they made quick tags and double teamed him all throughout the "match." The crowd boo'd and were still expecting the arrival of Eugene throughout the match. Regal made a brief comeback at midmatch, connecting on clotheslines on Harris and Storm and even a wraparound neckbreaker on Storm, but quickly fell to a superkick from Harris. AMW finally won the match with the Death Sentance for the 1-2-3. After the match, AMW celebrated before leaving the ring, as this was nothing more then a mugging. But the bigger question here is, where the hell was Eugene?

WINNERS: Chris Harris and James Storm

<M:78% C:64% O:71%>

Backstage, we see Raven, in a dimly lighted room with the Flock all around him.

Raven: "Despite the fact that I defeated 29 other men at the Clash of the Champions, once again I am overshadowed by those that are deemed more important then me. Despite earning a right to challenge for any title I desire, I am being overlooked by the likes of Eric Bischoff and heavyweight champion Chris Jericho, who is still pre-occupied by the likes of Steve Austin, who let me remind you, lost to Chris Jericho at clash of the champions. Well let me tell you right now Steve Austin, we've had our battles in the past, and if they arrise in the future, well, then so be it. But as of this moment, Raven is the number one contender, and I have the power to book myself into any title match I desire at any event. So let me tell you something Austin, on April 30th, at Spring Stampede, it's going to be me, Austin, not you, taking on Chris Jericho for the WCW Heavyweight title. It's time for the flock to realize it's full potential. We may have lost the United States title, we may have lost the Cruiserweight title, we may have gained the Television title, but all of those fall well short of the prestige of the WCW Heavyweight title. Chris Jericho, your time has come, and it's slowly beganing to fade. In no more then a month, your time will be gone, and the time for darkness, the time for pain, the time for the Flock, will began. Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

We fade out from an obviously disturbed Raven.

<0:82%>

Now we switch to a different part of backstage and we see the back of Whiskey Marc, he walks right into Mick Foley's office, where Foley is lounging in his chair.

Foley: "Let me guess, you're not here to bring me my coffee."

Marc: "Oh I'll bring you your coffee Foley, I'll smash the whole pot into your face if you don't give me what I want."

Foley: "Such strong words from a man with so little power."

Marc: "Enough with the games Foley, you know what I want, I want Chris Jericho, TONIGHT!"

Foley: "You want Chris Jericho tonight huh? That's funny, because SO DOES RAVEN, AND SO DOES VAN DAM, AND SO DOES AUSTIN, AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS DAMN COMPANY. Let me tell you something Marc, I don't just give people world title shots, I make them earn them. Last week, when you put Booker T through a table, you didn't earn nothing, you just PISSED ME OFF because now I've got one of my top superstars sitting at home this week."

Marc: "And you're going to have more sitting at home next week if you don't give me what I want."

Foley: "Are you threatening me? Let me tell you something pal, I'm the commissioner of WCW, it's my job to maintain order here in this company, and when someone threatens me, well, IT DOESN'T SIT VERY KINDLY WITH ME. So you know what, no, you're not going to face Chris Jericho tonight. In fact, I've got a better idea, you can face someone your own size, so you get your ass out to that ring Whiskey Marc, because your match is NEXT!"

Marc looks like he's going to say anything, but an irrate Foley is clearly not in an arguing mood. Whiskey storms out of Foley's office and heads towards the ring!.

<0:92%>

WHISKEY MARC VS PAUL BIRCHILL

Whiskey Marc comes out first and the crowd is all over him. He awaits his opponent, as does the crowd. Suddenly, Generation Next's music hits, and Birchill comes out along with the rest of Gen Next's members, he's the only one in his wrestling gear. Birchill gets into the ring and stands toe to toe with Marc, they're both about equal size, Birchill definitely looks more impressive though. They jaw before Birchill attempts a right hand, which Marc blocks and goes to work on the young rookie, delivering right hands and uppercuts to Birchill, who makes his way into the corner. Whiskey with huge elbows to the face and Birchill simply falls foward. Marc laughs, as this is going to be easier then he thought. Big legdrop by Marc and he makes the non-chalent pin, but Birchill gets a shoulder up at 2.999. Marc picks up Birchill, irish whips him and goes for a powerslam, but Birchill with a ddt!! Birchill and Marc lay on the ground for awhile before getting up, and Birchill fights back, connecting on a samoan drop after sending Marc to the ropes. Birchill's moment is quickly killed by a big boot to the face by Marc. Austin Aries gets on the apron, but quickly drops down as Marc charges him. Birchill with a schoolboy, but only gets a 1 and Marc is pissed now! Marc shoots him into the ropes, spinebuster with authority! Marc goes to the top rope, but Michael Shane grabs his leg. Marc gets off the ropes and attacks shane! Shane goes for a superkick, Marc grabs his leg, GARGOYLE SUPLEX OVER THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

The crowd busts out in a holy shit chant as Shane barely missed Meltzer and Coach, who quickly scattered. Aries looked like he was going to attack Marc, but quickly backed up. Birchill comes over the ropes with no hands plancha that takes Marc to the ground. He picks Marc up and rolls him into the ring. Birchill calls for the C4!! He has him setup.. uh oh, Marc puts the hand across the neck and...SICKENING CHOKESLAM!! This one's over, 1..2..3. Here comes Aries and he attacks Marc from behind, but Marc is not phased one bit. Marc picks aries up with a press slam and throws him out of the ring! Here comes Evans from behind, Marc turns around and Evans stops dead in his tracks. Evans tries to reason with him, but it's no good.. Kick to the stomach, DOMINATOR! Marc's not finished, he leaves the ring, and GETS A TABLE! Is the crowd actually cheering Whiskey Marc? Maybe just the non-sense violence. Marc sets the table up on the outside and grabs Evans. OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY OVER THE TOP ROPE THROUGH THE TABLE!! The crowd instantly breaks out in a Holy shit chant as all poor Stacy can do is look around the ring and ringside area only to see her entire group of men destroyed at the hands of Whiskey Marc!

WINNER: WHISKEY MARC

<M:86% C:53% O:69%>

Meltzer: "Damn him, that's the second week in a row he's driven someone through a table."

Coach: "Hey Meltzer, maybe you'lle be next!"

Backtage, we see Reporter Gregory Helms walking, notepad and pen in hand. He walks up to Spanky.

Helms: "Mr. Spanky, the world wants to know, why did you attack James Gibson after your match on Thunder last week?!"

Spanky: "Beat it you twerp, I don't have to explain anything."

Helms: "Can I use that as a quote in my upcoming article?"

Spanky: "You want a quote? How about if you don't get out of my face I'll shove my fist down your throat."

Helms starts to write that in his notepad.

Spanky: "What the hell are you doing?"

Helms: "Writing down what you just said so I can use it."

Spanky: "Listen you mental schizzo, I don't know who you are today, The hurricane, shane helms or reporter helms, but if you don't leave, I'm going to kick all 3 of your teeth in."

Helms: "Well citizen Spanky, might I remind you that the last time a reporter got assaulted, they sued, and won."

Spanky: "Oh darn. I guess I better just let you go on your merry little way then."

Helms starts to walk off, and Spanky attacks him from behind! Spanky is all over Helms, just beating on his back and head as if Spanky was an angry little boy. Arn anderson finally pulls Spanky off him, and Road agents soon come and break up the scuffle.

<0:72% Spanky debuted his new gimmick (obnoxious), it got a positive response. >

Backstage, we see Playa Nation walking with fury, Skipper carrying a a golf club, Ruckus carrying a chair, and Homicide carrying a kendo stick. They walk right past, Low-Ki, who's destroying a punching bag with vicious kicks. They walk right past him without notice, as they're obviously in the zone.

Low-Ki: "Yo Homicide."

The trio stop and turn around.

Homicide: "Sup Ki?"

Low-Ki: "I heard ya'll going into war a man short tonight?"

Homicide: "Yeah, that's right. Ain't no thang, man down, 10 down, we'll still whoop ass."

Ki: "Well dawg, you don't have to go in a man short, cause I want a piece of that action tonight!"

Ruckus: "Is that so?"

Ki: "Ah yeah, last week, Those Punk bitches took me out, and if it wasn't for you guys, aint no tellin' what they woulda done. Time to repay the favor, you know what I mean?"

Homicide: "Yeah bro, that's what I'm talking about!"

Ki and Homicide punch fists together, and Ki grabs a garbage can, empties out of the content and now it looks as if the sides are even! Has Low-Ki just joined Playa Nation?

<0:77% Elix Skipper gained overness from this segment. >

PLAYA NATION VS SPANISH UPRISING, Street fight

Spanish Uprising's music hits and Juvi, Rey, Psychosis and Red all come out, looking completely unprepared with no weapons. Juvi grabs chairs from the ring announcer and Coach the bell ringer and throw  them in the ring. Playa Nation's music hits and the crowd cheers as Skipper, Homicide, Ruckus and Low-Ki all come down, weapons in hand. They get down the ramp and all four members of Spanish Uprising hit the ropes, Red with a cannonball onto Ruckus, Rey with a 619 out of the ring and an asia moonsault on Skipper, Juvi with suicide dive onto Ki and Psychosis with a no hands plancha on Homicide! The crowd chant holy shit at that amazing divefest. Red and Ruckus fight on the outside, as do Rey and Skipper. Juvi and Ki get into the ring and Psychosis and Homicide battle up the ramp. Juvi irish whips Ki, Ki comes right back with a flip kick! Rey irish whips Skipper into the stairs and Red and Ruckus are fighting into the crowd!! Homicide has his kendo stick, HUGE shot to Psychosis that breaks the kendo stick and Psychosis is busted open! In the ring now, Ki is delivering a huge kick fury to Juvi and connects on the buzzsaw Kick! Ki goes up top, but Rey shoves him off onto the outside! Rey goes the top rope, HUGE moonsault onto a standing Ruckus! Juvi targets Skipper, Baseball slide to the outside! On the ramp, Homicide has absolutely destroyed Psychosis after a DDT onto the steel ramp, Psychosis is busted open wide now!

Juvi and Skipper exchange blows on the outside. Juvi goes for an irish whip, it gets reversed by skipper, spinning heel kick Ruckus! Ruckus has gained the upperhand on Rey apparently, and has chair! Shot to the skull!! Meanwhile, Red is in the ring and goes to the top rope, SHOOTING STAR onto Skipper and Ruckus, who were working over Juvi! Ki picks up Red and throws him into the ring now. Irish whip by Low Ki, Red ducks the kick and springboards off the ropes, SPRINGBOARD TORNADO DDT! Red goes to the top, but Ruckus pushes him off  and into the ring, Ruckus climbs up top, 450!! Here's the cover, 1-2-REY OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH A LEGDROP TO RUCKUS! Juvi and Skiper are doing battle on the outside now. Meanwhile, up the ramp, Homicide has set up a table directly below the top of the ramp. He sets Psychosis on the table and climbs to the top of ramp, BACK SENTON OFF THE ENTRANCE AREA ONTO PSYCHOSIS PUTS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE! The crowd chants Holy shit after that one as both men are out of it. Rey throws Ruckus to the outside and slingshots onto him, but he catches him and rams him into the turnbuckle post. Skipper and Juvi are still doing battle, and it looks like Skipper has gained the upper hand. In the ring, Ki and Red both get to their feet, Right hand by Red, Kick to the stomach by Low-Ki, KI KRUSHER!!! Ki has an idea now and he sits red up and puts  the trash can over him. Red starts to get up as Ki climbs to the top rope, Red is keeled over now, trash can still on him as he grabs his ribs in pain, DOUBLE STOMP TO THE TRASH CAN!!! The crowd goes crazy for that one as Ki makes the cover, dented trash can still on Red, 1..2..3 and this one's over!! All four members of Playa Nation get back into the ring, it looks like they've all been in a war. Ruckus grabs the microphone.

Ruckus: "That's what it's all about right there! Now Ki, I gotta ask you man, you wanna roll with us? Look at us, we just took out these punk ass bitches, we're unstoppable."

Ki: "You know what Ruckus, Skipper, Homicide, I'm down man, let's make this permanent. You just got yourself another soldier!"

The crowd goes wild and it looks like Playa Nation have just grown and are now quite possibly the most powerful stable in WCW! Ruckus with the Cruiserweight title and Ki with the Pure title! They celebrate in the ring on the four turnbuckles while all The Spanish Uprising can do is check on their boy Psychosis, who's receiving medical attention after being put through that table!

WINNERS: PLAYA NATION

<M:87% C:74% O:80%>

We come back, and we see Matt Hardy and Maria on the tron.

Matt: "Me and Maria would like to personally invite you to our special day, our wedding! Why don't you tell them Honey?"

Maria: "Well, our wedding is going to be in two weeks on April 10th, in front of the whole world on Nitro!

Matt: "Me and Maria are so excited, and we just wanted to thank you. Thank you for all the support you've given us over the last few months, during the ordeal with, well, I don't even want to say his name. You all know who he is, and you all know what I did to him. And don't think that just because I'm going to be a married man, I'll change and go all soft on you. Because after I get back from the honey moon, I'm coming for YOU Chris Jericho. After I marry the girl of my dreams, We're going to conquer the world, as I become WCW Champion!"

Ahh, how lovely, love and violence!

<0:55% Matt Hardy lost overness from this segment.  <--- geez.>

Eddie Guerrero's music hits and his tron plays, cutting off Maria, who was about to say something. The crowd boo's as Eddie gets into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Eddie: "HOLA AMIGOS!! AYYY MATT AND MARIA, CONGRATULATIONS! But I'm afraid my announcement is just a litttttle more important holmes. Next week's the big week! Next week, you're all in for a treat when I reveal..."

Christian's music hits! Out comes the peep leader himself and the crowd goes nuts, maybe because..we're in Canada? a Christian chant immediately breaks out as Christian slaps his chest. Christian has a mic.

Christian: "Last week Eddie Guerrero, you interrupted me and decided to attack me from behind. Well I'm here to return the favor, but I'm going to do it to your face, BITCH!"

Christian drops the mic and goes running down the ramp, we have an impromptu match on our hands!

CHRISTIAN VS EDDIE GUERRERO

Christian slides into the ring, and Eddie stomps his back. Christian gets up, irish whip by Eddie, reversed by Christian and a huge knee to the of Eddie Guerrero. Eddie keels over, gutwrench suplex by Christian and Eddie goes scrambling to the outside for air as he hopes to regain his composure. Christian slingshots onto Eddie on the outside and the crowd goes wild. Christian picks up Eddie and whips him into the guardrail, but Eddie reverses and Christian goes crashing into it. Eddie throws him back into the ring, slingshot senton onto the back of Christian connects and Eddie goes for the pin, 1-2-Kickout and Eddie puts him in a headlock. Christian gets to his feet and elbows eddie in the gut. Christian hits the ropes, textbook dropkick by Eddie right to the face of Christian sets Christian right back down. Eddie with the cover, 1-2-Kickout. Eddie gets frustrated and picks up Christian and whips him into the corner. Eddie slaps Christian in the face a couple of times. Christian takes offense and reverses positions as he throws Eddie in the corner and wails away with right hands to Guerrero. He sets Eddie on the top rope and climbs up as well, SUPERPLEX CONNECTS! Christian with the cover, 1-2-Kickout.

Christian goes to work with a hammerlock on Eddie. Eddie gets to his feet and delivers an elbow to Christian's head and bounces off the ropes, Back body drop by Christian! Christian picks him up, INVERTED DDT! Here's the cover, 1-2-Kickout. Christian with an irish whip and puts his head down, Eddie comes back and connects on the bulldog. Eddie picks him up, 1 AMIGO, 2 AMIGO'S...Eddie goes for the third, but christian blocks it, BRAINBUSTER BY CHRISTIAN! Christian heads up top, CROSS BODY, BUT EDDIE ROLLS THROUGH! Eddie with the tights, 1-2-NO!! The crowd cheers as Christian barely kicks out. Eddie with a body slam and he goes to the top rope, FROG SPLASH MISSES!! Christian gets up and goes for the unprettier, Eddie pushes him into the ropes, Christian comes back with a huge clothesline! Christian goes to the top rope, missle dropkick misses and Eddie grabs him, and LOCKS HIM INTO THE LASSO FROM EL PASSO! Christian writhes in pain before grabbing the ropes, but Eddie brings him back into the center of the ring. Once again, Christian makes it to the ropes and the crowd goes nuts.

Eddie stomps Christian as he makes his way to his feet using the ropes. Eddie goes behind Christian, looking for a german suplex, Christian with a standing switch, inverted facelock back breaker!! Christian with the cover, 1-2-Kickout. Christian picks him up and irish whips him into the corner, Christian goes for the splash, but Eddie moves out of the way and Christian hits his face on the turnbuckle and hits the ground. Eddie goes up top, but Christian gets up and delivers punches to the face. Christian climbs up top as well, FRANKENSTEINER!! Christian picks up Eddie, UNPRETTIER and the crowd goes nuts as Christian makes the cover, 1...2...3 and the fans go wild! Christian spends a long time celebrating in the ring as his fellow Canadians go absolutely nuts over this huge win.

WINNER: CHRISTIAN

<M:99% C:86% O:92%>

"ONE OF A KIND" hits and the crowd goes wild as they expect the arrival of Rob Van Dam. Instead, Van Dam appears on the tron. The crowd's excitement quickly dies down.

RVD: "Two nights, two nights was all I spent in this company. Two nights, and that's all it took. You see, I left ECW to get away from this, but it still happened. Two freakin' Nights. Last Monday, when Steve Austin came down to that ring, wielding that chair and swinging it left and right, as I was leaving the ring, the chair caught my elbow and I felt it pop. I knew then, at that very moment, I was gonna be out of action for awhile. This SUCKS, This sucks more then anything in the past. Steve Austin took a month out of my career, but not just any month, the BIGGEST month of my career. I chose the outcome of the biggest match of the year, and I was going to win that world title within my first month on the job, but NO. That Chair wielding maniac Steve Austin took me out and now I have to sit at home for 6 weeks recovering. I HATE THIS. Austin, when I come back, I'm coming for you, and Chris Jericho, i'm coming for you two and I will.."

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWNNNNNNNNNNNN" hits and out  comes Chris Jericho! Jericho doesn't do anything fancy, he simply walks out, microphone in hand, and stands on top of the entrance ramp, looking up at the tron.

Y2J: "Van Dam, Will you PLEASEEEEE SHUT THE HELL UP! Junior, an injury was the best thing that could ever happen to you. You see, you think you helped me keep my Heavyweight title, but you didn't RVD, You didn't at all. Steve Austin will NEVER, EVVVVVVER be able to pin a superstar of the caliber of Chris Jericho. But let's not talk about Steve Austin, no, let's talk about Chris Jericho, the highlight of.."

RVD: "Chris, have you ever listened to yourself talk? Yes, I know you're the highlight of the night and the king of the world, and I don't care what little nicknames you give yourself, because they'lle never surpass mine. You know why I got my nickname Chris? Because I went out there and I busted my ass every show, I made those ECW pay per views worth watching, I made Raw worth watching, I made the new ECW Worth watching. That's why I am known as the WHOLE DAM SHOW. You can talk about your ayatollah of Rock and Rollas and your King of the World's, but Jericho, neither of those mean jack, because you didn't earn them by performing in front of thousands of fans every night in and out, bleeding buckets and sitting in hotel rooms with ice packs on your knees. No, You take the easy way out Jericho. You don't bust your ass, you look for the lowest possible denominator, the cheapest, most painless way to win. And Granted, you've picked up some pretty nice wins, but.."

Y2J: "You shut your mouth Junior. Listen here assclown, I'm not about to sit through another ridiculously long winded Rob Van Dam spiel, and you know why? Because this is MY SHOW, THIS IS MY COMPANY, I'm THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP, AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. So you listen here you son of a bitch, I don't care if it's next week, next month, or even next year, I'll put my title on the line whenever your ready jacko, Because I am Chris..."

GLASS SHATTERS AND OUT COMES AUSTIN!!!! Jericho starts to walk backwards as Austin has a sadistic smile on his face. Jericho trips and goes rolling down the entrance ramp as Austin follows him. Jericho gets in the ring and starts to run to the other side, but Austin grabs his leg! Austin pulls him to the center of the ring and starts stomping a mudhole in him! Austin takes off his vest and picks up Jericho, Irish whip, Jericho Reverses, Austin ducks the clothesline, kick to the stomach, STUNNER!!!!! Austin gets to his feet and let's middle fingers fly towards Jericho as he lays lifeless in the ring. Austin turns and looks at the tron, and delivers the two finger Salute to RVD as Austin's music hits. Austin calls for beers, and gets handed two. He drinks them both while posing on the turnbuckle as the crowd goes wild. Austin calls for two more, and opens them and bashes them together before pouring them on Chris Jericho! Jericho starts to shuffle a bit on the apron! Austin picks him up and flips him off, STUNNER!!! Austin's music hits again and he celebrates on all four turnbuckles as we fade out.

<0:86%>

SHOW RATING: 76%