2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

that's untrue. I'd go so far as to say I have the best WCW Revival diary going, because there aren't many that are successful. To say my diary is hands down the best would be unfair to guys like Javert's and his WWF92-98 (I haven't even started reading it yet), Castroneves and his TNA (trying to keep up on it), reversefigure4 and the Last Alliance (trying to read it), even AllDawson's and his WWE (which is very good).

Granted, my diary caters to a specific kind of reader. I've not no real backstory to speak of, my shows aren't long and spectacular, but they get the job done. I use a lot of guys who already have pre-defined chracters, with the exception of a few in my diary I've worked with. But to call it the best, well, not until it makes it to the hall of fame(if it does).

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is however one of the top 4-5 diaries out on the board, at least of the ones I read. The other ones you mentioned are also extremely good diaries, but this one ranks up there with the best ones. The storylines are good, and plus you're not a cult fed and you're actually using Austin Aries, that gives you an extra point in my book at least :P.

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Wednesday, March 29th, 2006

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.09

WCW - 5.70

ECW - 5.43

Same thing, a different week. Eric Bischoff is still very pleased with the spike in the ratings, while Paul Heyman is said to be going back to the drawing board. Last week's Thunder did a dissapointing 2.50 despite a rather strong card.

Jack Evans- Now on the lower midcard

Jack Evans has been moved up to the lower midcard following his work in recent weeks. Many in the back are very impressed with Evans and many are calling for a huge push for him.

INJURY REPORT:

Edge will be out of action for a couple of months with an ankle injury he substained in his match at Clash of the Champions. It is unknown whether or not he'll need surgery, but look for him to return in the US title scene, definitely away from Matt Hardy.

RVD will not need surgery, but will need limit the mobility in his arm for some time after he suffered a hairline fracture in his elbow. Insiders are predicting a mid-May return for RVD

Chris Benoit is still about a year away from stepping foot in the ring. He can began weights training in about a month, although his road to recovering will be vigirous. It is being predicted he will have to tone down his high risk arsenal and focus more on his technical and brawling aspects more.

Guest Crossface

Don't be modest.

This diary is godly just as much as Y2J's title reign.

And when ya win the best diary award,dont forget who read the diary first...

:]

the IWC was hilarious, had me laughing at a few points. this has been one of the only diaries that has kept me interested. only other one that is up there was stokerino's (sp?). he did a good wwe one, dont know what happened to it, but this one is now my favorite.

user posted image

WCW THUNDER

Wednesday , March 29th, 2005

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Hello everyone and welcome to Thunder!"

Heenan: "You're still here? When's Tony coming back?"

Meltzer: "Well brain, the jury is still out on that one."

1. Michael Shane vs Alex Shelley

The show starts off with Michael Shane hitting the ring and grabbing a microphone.

Shane: "2 days ago, me and Generation Next were savagely attacked by Whiskey Marc! (crowd cheers). Marc damn near killed Jack Evans. The rest of my fellow Generation Next members are taking the night off because of injuries substained at the hands of Whiskey Marc, but MARC, I'm here, and DAMNIT I'm calling you out!"

Instead, Generation Now's Music hits and out comes Alex Shelley, mic in hand.

Shelley: "I have a little bone to pick with you Michael Shane. You see, Austin Aries eliminated me from the high stakes battle royal at clash of the champions and well, I dunno, I mean, he's the leader of the group your in, and your the only one here, so I think, I'll kick your ass tonight!"

Shane: "Bring it on Shelley.."

Shelley comes running down the ramp as Shane tells him to bring it on and we have a match on our hands. Great matchup here between two up and comers in WCW. The match started out first and stayed that way as Shelley connected on swinging DDT within the opening minute and immediately scaled the top. Shane caught him in the top rope and went for a back suplex off the top, but Shelley elbowed him in the face, sending him to the mat. Shelley connected on a top rope legdrop that only got a two. Shelley took control of the match from there, connecting on a walk up knee strike and a fisherman's suplex that got a two. Shane fought back later in the match with right hands and a spinning wheel kick. Shane went for a top rope cross body, but only got a dropkick to the gut. Shelley with momentum now but misses a slingshot legdrop. Shane picks him up and irish whips, Shelley reverses, Shane ducks a clothesline, Shelley ducks the superkick, kick to the gut by Shelley, SHELLSHOCK!!! Shelley locks in the border city stretch and Shane immediately taps. Shelley celebrates his victory in the ring as he gets a small ovation from the crowd.

WINNER: ALEX SHELLEY

<M:84% C:55% O:69%>

2. "What in the bloody hell?"

Backstage, we see Eugene, looking at some sort of wall miral painting or something, admiring it. William Regal walks up behind him.

Regal: "EUGENE! Where in the bloody hell were you Monday, I damn near got killed out there fighting alone."

Eugene: "I..I..I was with.."

O'Haire: "He was with me."

Regal turns around, Sean O'Haire is standing behind him.

O'Haire: "Me and Eugene spent Monday together, just hanging out, you know, admiring the city."

Regal: "Listen here sunshine, I don't want Eugene anywhere near the likes of you. The boy is too easily influenced and your not someone I want hanging around Eugene."

O'Haire: "Whoa, easy there William. It was Eugene's decision to hang out with me, I didn't make him do anything. I don't make anyone do anything, they choose on their own, I just give them direction."

Regal: "Speaking of direction, the only direction I want you to go is the way you came. You knew damn well me and Eugene had a match. I know you Sean, if this is one of your little mindgames, well it won't bloody work. If you have a problem with me, take it to the ring, but don't play your little games on me."

O'Haire: "You know what Regal, I do have a problem with you. I have a problem with the way you treat Eugene. You treat him as if he can't make his own decisions. You use his popularity to boost your own career. Eugene has all the potential in the world, but you just drag him down. So Regal, you have your match tonight, I'll beat some sense into you if you won't listen to me."

O'Haire walks away, leaving Regal angry and Eugene oblivious to what just went on.

<0:78% Sean O'Haire gained overness from this segment. >

3. Sinister Creation vs Team Canada

Sinister Creation hit the ring, team Canada is already in the ring. This match was essentially just a squash, as both Bobby Roode and Petey Williams got little to no offense in. Tajiri hit some absolute stiff shots on Petey Williams early in the match which looked extremely stiff and painful as Williams quickly made the tag to Roode. Roode came in and got some shots in on Tajiri and went for an irish whip, but Tajiri just hit the handspring back elbow and made the tag to Whipwreck, who came and connected on a running bulldog that got a two. Roode looked like he'd make the tag to Williams, but Tajiri hit the ring and attacked Williams illegally, not allowing Roode to make the tag and distracting the ref by dealing with Tajiri. With the ref distracted, Whipwreck hit a low blow and the Whipper Snapper for the pinfall victory as Sinister Minister and Sinister Creation pose in the ring.

WINNERS: SINISTER CREATION (Whipwreck and Tajiri)

<M:81% C:57% O:69%>

4. Good to go?

Backstage, we see Scott Steiner in his wrestling gear warming up by doing pushups. Foley walks up to him.

Foley: "That's might impressive Scott. Yeah, I use to do pushups like that, back in high school!"

Steiner: "So you're going to let me go out there and compete tonight right?"

Foley: "Yeah, but you know the conditions, this is just a try out match to test your elbow's stregnth. If you show any signs of discomfort or pain, the match is over."

Steiner: "It sure beats getting you coffee, I can't even believe how ridiculous this is."

Foley: "Just consider it paying dues, again. Speaking of which, hey Scott, there's a starbucks down the street and I'm a little short, can you spare $5?"

Steiner sighs and looks down before handing Foley a $5. As Foley walks off, he smiles a bit, knowing full well that Scott Steiner is officially his bitch.

<0:85%>

5. The Amazing Red vs Elix Skipper

We're being told by Meltzer that both Playa Nation and Spanish Uprising have been banned from ringside in this one. Great back and forth matchup here as these two gave it there all at lightening speeds. Red connected on a tilt-a-whirl DDT in the early going, but Skipper dodged the standing moonsault and went for a standing ledrop, which Red avoived by rolling backwards and then connected on a dropkick to the chest of a seated Skipper. Red tried for a standing Hurricanrana, but Skipper reversed with a sitout powerbomb that got a two. Skipper then connected on New School and went for a pin, but it only got two. Irish whip by Skipper, but Red countered with a headscissors. Red went up top and missed missed on a moonsault, and Skipper went to stomp him on the ground, but Red evaded several stomps by moiving out of the way rapidly. Red got to his feet and Skipper irish whipped him, Red connected on a flip kick. Matrix Evasion by Skipper, but Red puts him down with a leg sweep and connected on the Red Star Press, but only got a two count. Red picked up Skipper and went for the Michinoku Driver, but Skipper was too heavy and Red walked away holding his back. He turned around, and skipper connects on the INSTANT REPLAY!! 1...2..3 and Skipper has defeated Amazing Red. Skipper celebrates his win in the ring as Red just lays on the mat after being pinned for a second time this week.

WINNER: ELIX SKIPPER

<M:83% C:67% O:75% The Amazing Red lost overness from this match. Elix Skipper gained overness from this match. >

6. MIA, But not forgotten

Backstage, we see Torrie and Billy Kidman, standing together, waiting to speak. Torrie is looking absolutely stunning tonight.

Torrie: "It appears as if my client, as well as love interest, the spectacular, sensation Billy Kidman, the top cruiserweight in WCW Today, has been lost amongst the shuffle. Amidst all this gang warfare between the WCW Cruiserweight champion Ruckus and his group and Rey Mysterio, Juventud Guerrera and their group, Billy Kidman's name has simply been lost in the fray. But that's all about to change, when my man Billy Kidman wins the Cruiserweight title back next Monday on Nitro in the fatal four way match Eric Bischoff has just booked!

Kidman: "Come on Torrie, let's get out of here, this show doesn't deserve my presence."

Torrie and Kidman walk off camera together, hand in hand.

<0:88%>

7. Scott Steiner vs Jay Briscoe

Steiner got a huge ovation from the crowd, who weren't even sure who Jay Briscoe was as he's already in the ring. Collar and elbow tieup and Steiner obviously comes out on top the winner here with a kick to the stomach and a huge gutwrench suplex. Steiner picks up Jay's lifeless body and shoots him into the ropes and connects on a powerslam as Steiner is looking good so far. Steiner flexes his arm and kisses his bicep before dropping the elbow to the chest and making a non chalent pin, but quickly popping off Jay and doing pushups. Steiner connects on an overhead belly to belly suplex and makes the one footed Chris Jericho-esque cover while flying his muscles as he gets the obvious 1-2-3 and the crowd cheers. Steiner looked good tonight, without any noticeable problems. The only problem here is the booking..reminiscent of the old WCW.

Winner: Scott Steiner

<M:69% C:56% O:62%>

8. Christian + Cabana = comedic gold

Backstage, we see Christian waiting in Eric Bischoff's office. The door opens and Christian instantly assumes it's Bischoff as he starts talking before turning around to see who's opening the door.

Christian: "Mr. Bischoff, you look great to...."

Christian turns around, and see's it's Colt Cabana, US Title around his shoulder.

Cabana: "Why thank you, I've been working on my abs."

Christian: "Very funny Cabana. Bischoff will be back any minute, I suppose."

Cabana: "Jeez, you look like you've just been handed a pinkslip, what's wrong?"

Christian: "I just found out Eddie Guerrero asked Eric for  rematch and Eric gave him it, I don't want to face that chumpstain again."

Cabana: "Ahh, cause you got lucky Monday?"

Christian: "No! Not because I got lucky, I can beat him any day of the week. I don't want to face Eddie, a win over him means nothing to me. Anyways, why are you here?"

Cabana: "Because the bannana split I requested to be in my locker room by the time I got here was melted! Damnit, that Bannana split is in my contract!"

Christian: "Your joking right?"

Cabana: "Yeah, I just want a match against CM Punk."

Christian: "Wait, you want Punk,and I don't want Eddie Guerrero, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Cabana: "This isn't wifeswap pal"

Christian: "No you idiot, I'm thinking we should have a tag match against them, that way it'd actually mean something."

Cabana: "Ah, I like your thinking young Jedi, or should I say..Creepy Little ...Wookie!"

Christian: "Do you ever cut the crap, here comes Eric, let me do the talking."

Eric Bischoff comes walking into the office and notices Cabana and Christian

Bischoff: "Well Gentlemen, to what do I owe this surprise."

Christian: "Sir, me and Cabana were just talking, we want a tag team match on Nitro on against Eddie Guerrero and CM PUnk."

Bischoff: "A tag team match eh? Let me think about, no. You've got a match Christian."

Cabana: "Let me do the talking Christian. Mr. Bischoff, think of it this way." *loud announcer voice* "MONDAY, APRIL 3RD, 2006, MONDAY NIGHT NITRO, LIVE FROM DETROIT MICHIGIAN. AND IN YOUR MAIN EVENT, THE CHARISMATIC DUO OF CHRISTIAN AND CLASSIC COLT CABANA WILL TAKE ON THE DASTERLY DUO OF CM PUNK AND EDDIE GUERRERO!" Oh, and Eric, just imagine the ratings."

Bischoff: "You know what Cabana, I like the sound of that, I like the sound of it alot. You two have your match on Monday! And you're right, the ratings would be through the roof!"

Cabana: "Thank you Mr. Bischoff. Christian, you really need to learn how to do the announcer voice man, it works wonders!"

Cabana walks out of Bischoff's office singing showtunes and Christian and Bischoff look at each other as if they both know Cabana is nuts.

<0:75% Christian lost overness from this segment. >

9. Spanky vs Steven Richards©, Television title match

Surprisingly, Richards came out alone, without his fellow flock members, which is highly unusual. Spanky came out next to an equal ammount of boo's. a VERY solid matchup here as Spanky took to the offensive in the early going with forearms to the face, chops to the chest and a dropkick that got a quick two count out of Richards. Spanky applied a headlock, but Richards quickly reversed with a back suplex. Richards tried for an inverted DDT, but Spanky connected on uppercuts to the face and hit the ropes, but got absolutely floored by a Richards clothesline. Richards picked up Spanky and body slammed him and went to the top rope, but missed on the elbow. Spanky took control, connecting on a snap suplex, a running leg drop and then a huge DDT. Spanky accended to the top rope, looking to finish off Stevie early in the match, but out of nowhere, Shane Helms came running down the ramp and shoved Spanky off the top rope and Spanky hit the mat hard as the ref called for the bell and the dq. Helms climbed to the top rope, SOMERSAULT NECKBREAKER CONNECTS!! Helms has floored Spanky! Helms turns around.. STEVIE KICK!!! Richards grabs his belt and leaves, leaving both men laid out in the center of the ring.

WINNER: Spanky (by dq)

<M:83% C:60% O:71% The WCW Television Title title has gained in image. >

10. The Champ... is here?

Backstage, we see none other then WCW Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho, in an absolutely huge private locker room, complete with big screen TV, Laptop, buffet, two leather couches and a lot more expensive looking furniture. He doesn't look happy.

Guy: "Mr. Jericho, is your private dressing room ok?"

Jericho: "No it's not ok, what the hell do you think? This place is a dump! This is the worst excuse of a dressing room I've ever seen. What is that, a 45" wide screen? My personal jet has a 72" plasma screen for crying out loud. The food is cold, and you don't even have my favorite beverages."

There's a knock on the door, Jericho yells to come in, it's lillian Garcia, microphone in hand.

Jericho: "Oh no sweetie, no groupies allowed in my room. Go back to The Flock's locker room, you can get your fix there."

Lillian: "Chris, I'm here for your interview"

Jericho: "Chris? Chris? You refer to me as Mr. Chris Jericho, king of the world, and Heavyweight Champion. In fact, don't refer to me as anything, just give me that microphone and get out of here, no two bit glorified Ring announcer is going to interview Chris Jericho."

Jericho grabs the microphone and Lillian marches out looking completely offended by Jericho.

Jericho: "I told Eric I would only do this at the end of the show, that lying bastard. Anyways, so lately, it appears as if EVERYONE wants a piece of Chris Jericho. Steve Austin, Raven, Rob Van Dam, EVERYONE in WCW wants my heavyweight title. And for 6 months, this belt has graced the presence of my marvelous waist. I have defeated assclown after assclown after assclown after assclown. You know what, I can't even remember how many jackasses I've defeated since winning this title. But let's face facts, in recent weeks, the pressure has been on. Even Eric Bischoff has tried to screw me out of the Heavyweight title. Well Eric, this Monday, on my show, Monday Night Jericho, I'm going to go out to MY ring, and I'm going to issue an open Challenge to ANYONE who wants a piece of the King of the World, Y2J. Whether it's Steve Austin, or Raven, or Whiskey Marc, or The flying camel toe Ultimo Dragon himself, I'm going to give them a title shot. From now on, I defend this title on MY OWN terms Eric Bischoff. So Steve Austin and Raven, they're going to have to take a number, because Y2J answers to no one."

<0:92%>

11. William Regal vs Sean O'Haire

O'Haire comes out first and gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. Regal's music hits and he gets a good response from the crowd here as we get set for our main event. Collar and elbow tieup and O'Haire with an armringer, but Regal quickly reverses it and puts O'Haire in an armbar and O'Haire drops to one knee. O'haire gets back up and reverses the armbar with one of his own, but pokes him in the eyes and applies a headlock. O'Haire shoots him into the ropes, but Regal comes back with a shoulder block, but O'Haire stumbles back a little before attempting a clothesline which Regal ducks and goes beind O'Haire, connecting on a tiger suplex that only gets a two count. Both superstars get up and Regal connects on the clothesline before making another pin, only getting a two count. Regal picks up O'Haire and puts him in a headlock, but O'Haire powers out with a back suplex. O'Haire picks up Regal and irish whips him, back body drop connects and Regal gets to his feet, but he's quickly sent over the top rope with a clothesline. O'Haire hits the ropes and dives over the top rope with a leap of faith  onto Regal. O'Haire picks Regal up and irish whips him into the stairs. Regal holds his arm as O'Haire rolls him back into the ring. 1-2-No. O'Haire picks Regal up and puts him in a bearhug, but the crafty veteran bites the face of O'haire! Regal bounces off the ropes, BIG BOOT by O'Haire! 1-2-Kickout. O'Haire picks up Regal and goes for a vertical suplex, but Regal blocks it, and blocks it again, Regal with a vertical suplex of his own! O'Haire gets to his feet but Regal connects with a atomic drop that sends O'Haire scrambling into the corner, holding his groin. Huge chops by Regal in the corner before irish whipping O'haire to the other corner, but O'Haire reverses, sending Regal into the corner. O'Haire goes for the corner splash, but Regal moves out of the way and O'Haire goes crashing into the corner. Regal grabs O'Haire's arm and connects on the WRAPAROUND NECKBREAKER!

All of a sudden, a video starts playing on the tron, it's live footage from backstage! We see Eugene, walking around backstage in the parking garage. All of a sudden, a white van comes screeching to a hault beside Eugene. 2 men, dressed all in black with black ski masks, get out of the back of the van and grab Eugene, and THROW HIM INTO THE BACK OF THE VAN! They get back in and the Van peels out, leaving the arena. Regal see's this and immediately leaves the ring and goes running backstage as the crowd is simply shocked. In the ring, O'Haire waits while the ref counts out Regal! The ref calls for the bell and O'Haire has been declared the winner as he has a sinister grin on his face. The crowd doesn't seem to notice though, as they're too busy watching the tron, as now we see Regal running backstage and getting into his car, before leaving in a hurry, nearly backing over two people as he leaves the arena in chase of the van.

WINNER: SEAN O'HAIRE (by count out)

<M:79% C:72% O:75%>

Meltzer: "Eugene has been obducted! My god, what's happened. I don't believe this.

Heenan: "I do, Eugene's the kind of guy who would eat a razor blade apple he got on Halloween after trick or treating!"

Meltzer: "Enough with the jokes Brain, this is a very serious matter."

Heenan: "It's obviously not that serious. Look at Sean O'Haire in the ring, he's smiling and having a good time. It's obvious this is just one of his little games. I'm the Brain, Meltzer. You have to remember I'm superiorly intelligent to guys like you."

Meltzer: "Superiorly isn't even a word! Folks, tune into to Nitro, I don't believe this!"

SHOW RATING: 74%

Edited by Disengager

Dude...Colt Cabana is fucking GOD in this diary! He makes the show incredibly entertaining for me, you always come up with ways to make him do the goofiest things. I can only imagine the hilarity of Christian and Cabana in a tag-team. Perhaps Christian could introduce Cabana to a little instrument known as...the kazoo? :)

It seems every show has something entertaining in it, Cobana is brilliant in this diary and makes me laugh. Also the Eugene/Regal/O'Haire situation should be intersting

user posted image

WCW Monday Night Nitro

Monday, April 3rd, 2006

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Hello everyone I'm David Meltzer, along side me is the Coach and what a show we have for you tonight featuring a cruiserweight title match, and an absolutely huge main event."

Coach: "Here tonight Eddie Guerrero and CM Punk will take on Colt Cabana and Christian!"

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWNNNNNNNN" Hits and out comes the world champ, looking like he's ready for business. title around his waist and wrestling gear on. He hits the ring.

Y2J: "Last week, I said I was going to issue an open challenge to ANYONE who wants a shot at my world title. Well, here it is you monkeys, the champ is making himself available for all to face. Which one of you jackasses is going to get added to my list of victims huh?? Which one of you is.."

UH OH!! Whiskey Marc's music hits and Jericho is in a bit of shock as the crowd boo's. Whiskey comes running down the ramp, we have a match on our hands!

WHISKEY MARC vs CHRIS JERICHO©, WCW Heavyweight title match

Marc gets up on the apron, but Jericho quickly shoulders him off. Jericho goes up and over with a slingshot plancha, but Marc catches him and drills him back first into the steel turnbuckle post. The crowd boo's as Marc rips jericho's shirt of his back and kicks him in the back a couple times before throwing him back in the ring. Marc picks up Jericho, and sends him into the ropes. Jericho goes for a cross body, but Marc catches him and connects on a fallaway slam and Jericho rolls to the outside to get a breather. He starts to climb back onto the apron, but Whiskey pulls him up by his hair. Jericho with a stungun across the top rope and that catches Marc off guard. Jericho grabs Marc's leg and Marc hits the ground as Jericho drives his leg onto the apron. Jericho rolls back i nthe ring and set's Marc's leg on the bottom rope, before jumping and landing directly on it as Marc writhes in pain. Jericho stomps away on Marc as he gets back to his feet. Irish whip by Jericho, reversed by Marc, Jericho with a flying forearm, but Marc doesn't fall, instead stumbling back a bit. Jericho hits the ropes again, Marc with a big boot but Jericho ducks and goes behind him, Front falling russian legsweep (is that an inverted  or reverse russian legsweep?). Jericho hits the ropes, looking for the lionsault early, Marc puts the knees up, but Jericho catches them and goes for the Liontamer. He tries, but he's unsuccessful and Marc shoves him with his legs into the corner, but the ref was out of place and the ref got thrown into the corner as well amidst Jericho being shoved backwards, with all of Jericho's weight hitting the ref. The ref rolls out of the ring as Whiskey Marc takes control of the match.

Gutwrench suplex by Whiskey Marc. Whiskey casually takes his time picking up Jericho. Irish whip by Marc, Big boot connects! Marc says it's over and goes to the to top rope, Frog splash MISSES! WAIT!! Here comes Booker T running down the ramp and the crowd goes wild. Book gets in the ring as Marc is bent over holding his ribs after that missed frog splash...SCISSORS KICK!!! Marc is down now and Jericho is to his feet as the ref starts to get back in the ring, Jericho hits the ropes, LIONSAULT CONNECTS! 1..2..3 and Jericho retains the title, but with a little help from Booker T, who's heading up the ramp smiling after getting some much needed revenge on Marc for putting him through a table.

WINNER: CHRIS JERICHO

<M:86% C:72% O:79%>

Backstage, William Regal's car comes to a screeching hault in a parking space and the brit gets out with lightning speed as he carries a duffle bag. He gets inside the arena after walking through the parking garage at a frantic pace. He hands his bag to someone backstage and tells them to put it in the locker room. Regal begans walking down a hall, calling out "O'Haire." He goes into a dark room and calls out O'Haires name. We can no longer see Regal inside the room, as it's too dark, but we can hear men fighting!! The scuffle lasts about 30 seconds before all the fighting stops. The same two men that kidnapped Eugene emerge from the room, black clothes and ski masks. They start running towards the parking garage. A road agent is quick to the scene and turns the light on in the room, William Regal has been laid out in a pool of blood!!!

<0:74%>

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

We come back and see Chris Jericho walking through a corridor.

Y2J: "I'm the KING OF THE WORLD! Hey Junior (stage crew), did you see my match tonight, I was freakin' phenominal. Hey arn, did you see that, I beat that assclown Whiskey Marc, just like I said I would. I'm the KING OF THE WORLD!!"

Voice: "Hey Jericho."

Jericho stops and looks behind him, Raven is sitting on the ground inside of a doorway. Raven gets to his feet.

Raven: "You say your the king of the world, but I say your a king of nothing. All the matches you've won, they mean just that, NOTHING. And do you know why Jericho? Because when I defeat you for that title later this month, all of your accomplishments, will belong to me. Your "so called" Legacy that you're creating here in WCW, it will all transfer to my name, along with that world title."

Y2J: "Is that so, let me tell you something jackass. As far as I'm concerned, you're not even a threat Raven. Your the smallest fish in the pond that wants a piece of me. Not saying that Austin or any of these other guys are much of competition either Raven, but when sized up with guys like RVD and Austin, you're the one who's nothing pal."

Raven: "Haven't you ever heard that old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill? You're right Jericho, I may not have god given athletic ability or an anger problem that leads me to take my agression out in the ring, but I have something else, something more important. I have experience. I have experience. I know how you work Jericho, I know how you wrestle. I know your entire arsenal. And Jericho, whenever I get the titleshot, that let me remind you that I earned, I'll be ready to counter attack whatever you can throw at me. So bring your A game Jericho, because I'm going to beat you when you're at your best. Quote the Raven, nevermore.

The two stare at each other face to face before Raven walks past him, brushing shoulders. Jericho is still a little shocked over the confrontation, but then he goes on his way celebrating his victory.

<0:91% Raven gained overness from this segment. >

We see Matt Hardy talking to some friends backstage about the wedding, which will be live on Nitro next week! All of a sudden, Sean O'Haire walks into the picture.

O'Haire: "Hey Matt"

Matt: "Yeah?"

O'Haire: "Commitment is a pretty big thing. Have you considered all the aspects of Marriage? It's a lifelong commitment and.."

Matt: "Look Sean, I know where your going, and just so you know, it's not going to work. The date is set and Maria has already made the preperations. Next Week, here on Nitro, we're getting married, regardless of what you or anybody else has to say."

O'Haire: "Ok Matt, completely understandable Matt. Hey, it's your life man, why should I care? I mean, if you want to live your life and travel those long roads and spend those nights all along when you're driving from show to show when your wife decides not to show up here anymore, that's fine. You're a responsible man after all, you've never been one to 'cheat' after all. Anyways, good luck Matt, let's just hope the bride doesn't have second thoughts eh?"

O'Haire smiles and pats Matt on the shoulder before turning around leaving. Giving something for Matt to think about, but more importantly, now we have to wonder if O'Haire was involved in that two on one attack on William Regal earler!

<0:82% Sean O'Haire gained overness from this segment. >

Kidman's music hits and out comes Kidman along with Torrie, we must be ready for our fatal four way cruiserweight title match! Ruckus's music hits, and comes the cruiserweight champ as the crowd cheers. We're waiting for our final two competitors, we aren't sure who they're going to be. Spanish Uprising's music hits..and out comes..Mysterio and Red? The ring announcer announces them as the final two contestants..how the hell did they pull this one off? Red and Rey get get in the ring and punch fists, it's obvious they're going to be working as a team in this one.

BILLY KIDMAN VS AMAZING RED VS REY MYSTERIO VS RUCKUS©, WCW Cruiserweight Championship match

It looks like Ruckus and Red are going to start this one out. Collar and elbow and Red immediately goes behind Ruckus with a reverse waistlock, but Ruckus runs towards the ropes and holds on, and Red goes flying back. Ruckus hits him with a huge lariat, but misses a standing moonsault press and Red connects on a dropkick to the face before making the tag to Rey. Rey with a springboard crossbody and gets a two count before Ruckus kicks out. Rey picks up Ruckus and puts him in a headlock, but Ruckus immeidately shoots him into the ropes, Mysterio with a head scissors, but not before going around and around and around on Ruckus a rew times before delivering the headscissors. Ruckus makes the tag to Kidman, and Kidman comes running in, but gets a sries of arm drags upon entering the ring. Hiptoss by Mysterio, and he appears to be in control. Mysterio shoots him into the ropes and goes for a dropkick, but Kidman holds onto the ropes and Mysterio goes crashing back first onto the canvas. Kidman grabs his legs and flips over for thee cover, 1...2..Great stregnth by Mysterio as he powers out and delivers a pinning backslide to Kidman...1..2..Kidman flips over and has Mysterio in double underhook position. He goes for the double underhook, but Mysterio catches him with a DDT and both men lay on the canvas for a sec.

Tag made to Red and Ruckus as Ruckus comes in like a house of fire, delivering a roaring elbow to Red. Rey tries to attack him from behind, but he's met with a back kick to the stomach and is thrown over the top rope. Ruckus hits the ropes, No hands plancha onto Rey on the outside! Red gets up now and hits the ropes, and jumps onto the top rope, SPRINGBOARD CANNONBALL onto Ruckus and Rey!! The crowd starts a holy shit chant as Kidman goes to the top rope, SHOOTING STAR ONTO ALL 3 MEN!! Kidman throws Ruckus into the ring. Kidman connects on a BK Bomb!! 1...2..Rey breaks up the pin by dropping the dime on Kidman!! Red back in the ring now and him and Rey look to work together as they both send Kidman into the ropes, double hiptoss! Red connects on a front flip senton at the same time Rey connects on a legdrop to the neck. Rey with the cover..1...2..Ruckus breaks it up by Kicking Mysterio in the head.

Ruckus is attacked by Red. Red tries to send Ruckus into the corner, but Ruckus reverses. Ruckus delivers right hands to Red in the corner, and Mysterio charges towards Ruckus, trying to deliver a splash to Ruckus's back, but Ruckus moves and Red receives the splash in the corner. Ruckus sets up, DOUBLE RAZZLE DAZZLE CONNECTS! Ruckus walks over to Kidman, who's starting to get to his feet. Ruckus sets him up for a powerbomb and powers him up, KID CRUSHER!! Kidman goes to the top rope, SHOOTING STAR CONNECTS!!! 1....2...Rey breaks it up at the last second. Rey and Kidman start exchanging blows and eventually go through the ropes as they tangle up. Ruckus is still down and Red see's that he's the only one left in the ring. Red goes up top, INFARED CONNECTS!! Here's the cover..1...2....3!!!!!!! Rey irish whips Kidman into the security barrier and looks into the ring in shock, I don't think he can believe it, Red has won the Cruiserweight title!! Rey finally gets in the ring, still in shock, as Red is ecstatic. Rey congratulates him as if Rey's a little disapointed. Red celebrates the win as Rey leaves the ring and begans walking up the ramp a slowly, as if he's not happy about Red winning the title.

WINNER and NEW WCW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION : THE AMAZING RED

<M:86% C:78% O:82% The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image. >

Backstage, we see Steve Austin kicking back in his locker room, enjoying a few beers and watching auto racing or something to that extent on TV. Someone knocks at the door and Austin tells them to come in. The door opens, it's Scott Steiner, looking as if he's ready to go tonight in his wrestling gear. Austin gets to his feet.

Austin: "You got a lot of nerve coming in here."

Steiner: "Austin, I need a favor."

Austin: "Wait just a minute, you come into my locker room, interrupt my beer drinking, and then ask for a favor? If memory serves me right, and It might just be the beer talking here, but didn't I beat your sorry ass just a couple of months ago?"

Steiner: "Yeah Steve, you did. But the past is the past man, so let's just leave it there. Tonight, Eric Bischoff has given me a chance to prove I'm 100% by competing in a tag team match, but not just any tag team match, a tag team title match against AMW. And I don't have a partner."

Austin: "Let me get this straight, you want Stone Cold Steve Austin to be your partner tonight and whoop some ass?"

Steiner: "That's what I'm asking."

Austin: "And it's for the tag team titles?"

Steiner: "Yes."

Austin: "Are you going to WUSS out at the last second with an elbow injury?"

Steiner: "I'm good to go Steve, ready to kick some ass!"

Austin: "Well son, you just got yourself a tag team partner!"

Austin throws Steiner a beer and they drink together before Austin starts reaching into his bag to get out of knee brace. Who would have thought these two would team up?

<0:87%>

Backstage, we see Colt Cabana and Christian talking about their match.

Cabana: "Ok listen, here's the drill, as soon as CM Punk gets in the ring, if you're in there, tag me in so I can have my way with Punk."

Christian: "Have your way with Punk?"

Cabana: "Get your mind out of the gutter! Hey, listen, I've been doing some thinking, and all great tag teams need a name"

Christian: "Who said we were a tag team. I thought this was one night only?"

Cabana: "Oh, so that's how it is huh? Just use me for one night and then throw me away like I'm nothing?"

Christian: "That's not what I meant."

Cabana: "Then we're a tag team!! Hey, I was thinking, remember when you told me you were a captain and I asked where your pirate ship was.. well, how about we call ourself "The Rasslin' Pirates!" ARRRR Ya maity, what do you think?"

Christian: "I'm not a pirate damnit. Not all captain's man a ship you know. Like a captain of a football team or a baseball team. A Captain is a leader, and I'm the leader of the peep nation!"

Cabana: "Baseball huh? How about the name, "4 balls" then?"

Christian: "You want our name to be..."4 balls?" Are they even allowed to say that on TV? How about.."The C Captains" I mean, you're Cabana, I'm Christian, our names start with C, and we're both Captains!"

Cabana: "The Sea Captains?! That's even better then the Rasslin' Pirates! I like it! Now I just have to go find parrots for our shoulders, eye patches, and peg legs!"

Cabana goes walking off and Christian just sighs, as the name went completely over Cabana's head.

<0:85%>

STEVE AUSTIN AND SCOTT STEINER vs America's Most Wanted (harris and storm)© for the WCW Tag Team Titles

Steiner made his way out first to a great ovation from the crowd. However, once Austin's music hit, the crowd went insane as Austin came out. The fans absolutely ate him up as he did his poses on all four turnbuckles. AMW's music hits and out comes the champs with Miss Stacy at their side. The champs look a little nervous going into this one. It looks like it will be Steiner and Storm starting this one out. Collar and elbow tied up and Steiner pushes Storm into the corner. The ref tries to break it up, but Steiner delivers a big overhand slap to the chest of storm that Echoes throughout the arena. Steiner with a hiptoss out of the corner and goes for a quick cover, but Harris breaks it up. Steiner picks up Storm and sends him into the ropes, back body drop connects and Steiner makes the tag to Austin. Austin comes in and stomps away on Storm. Bodyslam by Austin and he hits the ropes, looking for the two finger Salute driving elbow, but Storm rolls over and makes the tag to Harris. Harris comes in and charges towards Austin, But Austin delivers a drop toe hold . Austin picks Harris up and sends him into the ropes and puts his head down, Harris stops and connects on a kick to the chest of Austin and a huge clothesline. Harris puts Austin in a headlock on the ground, but Austin gets back to his feet and shoots Harris into the ropes, Harris with a huge shoulder block and hits the ropes. Austin gets up and delivers a huge spinebuster Harris before making the tag to Steiner.

Steiner comes in and goes to work with a belly to belly on Harris as the challengers are looking great here. Steiner with the cover, 1...2..Storm breaks it up. Steiner picks Harris and connects on a huge double underhook powerbomb. Steiner flexes his arm and kisses his bicep before dropping the elbow onto Harris, but Harris rolls out of the way and Steiner misses the elbow. Steiner instantly grabs his elbow and the ref checks on him. Somethings not ok as the ref helps Steiner out of the ring and we take a commercial break.

Meltzer: "Well during the break, we found out that Steiner heard something pop in that bad elbow of his. Steiner has been taken to the back and is receiving medical treatment."

Coach: "That leaves Austin all alone with the tag champs, and he's getting beat down!"

In the ring now, AMW are double teaming Austin, as they obviously got the advantage during the commercial. They go to work with a double team suplex and then a double team neckbreaker as they both make quick tags to both legally stay in the ring. This one is looking to get ugly in a hurry, as Austin hasn't gotten any offense in in over 2 minutes. They go for a double irish whip and put their head down. Austin kicks Storm in the chest and DDT's Harris. Austin throws Storm over the top rope now and out of the ring. Austin turns around, Harris tries a superkick,Austin grabs his foot! Austin spins him around, kick to the stomach..STUNNER!!! Austin makes the cover, 1...2....3 AND WE HAVE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!! Steve Austin won the titles on his own as Miss Stacy looks on in absolute shock! Austin grabs both belts and holds them up in the air as the crowd goes absolutely nuts that Austin has won the tag team titles.. but what about his partner?

WINNER AND NEW WCW Tag Team Champions: STEVE AUSTIN and SCOTT STEINER

<M:76% C:75% O:75% The WCW Tag Team titles have gained in image. >

Backstage, we see CM Punk, laying on the ground at a the bottom of a staircase, holding his ankle as a crowd of ref's, road agents and Eddie Guerrero stand around him. Eric Bischoff walks up to the situation.

Eric: "What the hell is going on here? What happened? I said what the hell happened."

CM: "I tripped down the stairs boss, my ankle.. it hurts, bad."

Eric: "Great, Just great. What am I going to do about my main event now huh? I suppose you can't wrestle tonight now huh?"

CM: "I need to go get x-rays, it might be broken."

Eric: *sighs* "damnit, ok, Eddie, go find a tag team partner. Let's get an ambulance here and let's get him to the hospital. Someone get the ambulance over here."

Eddie walks off as CM continues to grab at his ankle. CM appears to be in geniune pain as a road agent tries to remove CM's boot from his leg. Eric looks over the whole situation in disgust, as the status of his main event is now up in the air.

<0:76%>

Meltzer: "It's main event time here on Nitro. Do you think Eddie was able to find a tag team partner with such little notice Coach?"

Coach: "Of course he did! Who wouldn't want to be Eddie Guerrero's partner.."

Cabana's music hits and out comes the US Champ to a great response. Cabana gets in the ring and poses with his belt, and then points the the ramp. Christian's music hit's, and out comes Captain Charisma, who also gets a great response from the crowd. Christian and Cabana are in the ring now, talking over the match, and Eddie's music hits. Eddie comes out, microphone in hand with a smile on his face as the crowd boo's.

Eddie: "Well, this worked out GREAT! This worked out better then even I expected! Are you ready for Eddie Guerrero's big surpise? Do you want to see what I have in store for you amigos, you won't believe your eyes! Ladies and Gentlemen........CHAVITO!!!!!!!!!!"

Chavo's music hits and out comes the returning Guerrero, who's back from his broken leg. Chavo hugs Eddie as the crowd boo's, obviously not happy with the surprise. Chavo looks surprised, but Eddie covers his ears with his hands as The Guerreros make their way to the ring.

<0:84%>

EDDIE AND CHAVO GUERRERO vs Colt Cabana and Christian

Chavo and Cabana are looking to start this one off. They stand toe to toe in the middle of the ring, Chavo with a smile on his face. Chavo spits his gum out right into the face of Cabana. Cabana hits him with a right hand, and another, and another until Chavo is sent realing into the corner. Cabana whips Chavo to the other corner and charges, but Chavo counters with a sunset flip that only gets a two. Chavo with an arm ringer and makes the tag to Eddie, who comes in and hammers away on Cabana before sending him into the ropes, Textbook dropkick connects, 1-2-Christian breaks up the pin. Eddie with a bodyslam and goes to the apron, Slingshot senton misses and Cabana rolls over and makes the tag to Christian. Eddie quickly tags Chavo, not wanting any part of Christian. Chavo comes in and immediately gets kicked in the stomach by Christian, who then proceeds to deliver two uppercuts to Chavo before sending him into the ropes. Chavo ducks the clothesline and comes back with a cross body, but Christian catches him. Eddie goes to the top rope and dropkicks the back of Chavo, and Chavo lands on top of Christian for the pin, 1..2..kickout and Cabana comes in and clotheslines Eddie over the top. Cabana hits the ropes and suicide dives through the ropes onto Eddie and we have a fight on the outside.

As the ref goes to breakup the fight on the outside, Christian hits the inverted facelock backbreaker. Christian starts to turn Chavo for the unprettier, but Chavo breaks free and connects on an unseen low blow and a DDT as the ref retains order on the outside. Both superstars lay on the mat. Tag made to Eddie, who comes inand prevents Christian from making the tag to Cabana as he grabs Christians leg. Christian tries for an Enziguri, but Eddie ducks it and Christian hits the mat. Eddie locks in some kind of weird leg submission that is broken up by Cabana. Eddie picks up Christian and irish whips him, but the two give one another a double clothesline! Christian slowly moves towards his corner and tries to make the tag, but again Eddie grabs the leg. This time however, the enziguri connects and Christian makes the tag to Cabana. Cabana comes in on fire with a clothesline on Eddie and then a hiptoss on Chavo, who lands on Eddie! Cabana sends Eddie into one corner, and Chavo into another corner. Eddie goes to whip Eddie into chavo's corner, but Eddie reverses the irish whip, Cabana delivers a huge clotheslines to Chavo in corner. Eddie comes running, but Cabana sidesteps and Eddie hits chavo in the corner! With both of htem in the corner, Cabana connects on a huge running butt bump to both of them. Cabana grabs Eddie, Fisherman's suplex, 1-2-Chavo breaks it up and Christian comes in and attacks Chavo and the two go fighting to the outside.

In the ring, Eddie has gained the upperhand on Cabana following a poke to the eyes. Eddie connects on the three amigos and goes up top as Christian and Chavo fight their way up the ramp. Eddie goes for the frog splash, but MISSES!! Cabana gets up and picks Eddie up, COLT 45!!!!! HERE'S THE COVER...1....2....3 and Cabana and Christian win it!! Christian returns to the ring and him and Cabana celebrate the victory as the crowd cheers.

WINNERS: Christian and Colt Cabana

<M:100% C:88% O:94%>

Meltzer: "What a great match to end Nitro! Folks, next week, live on Nitro, the joining of Matt Hardy and Maria Kanellis! Join us for their special moment, next week, only on Nitro!"

SHOW RATING: 81%

Keep it up. Doing a great job. ....

Im enjoying your Nitro's more than your Thunders however. Your Thunder could use a LITTLE more star power...i mean even in the old days Thunder still had some huge main events....

But hey. its your diary...not mine :P.....You look like you are having a good time at it.....so just keep up the good work bro.

I'm just waiting for Sting to come into your diary ;) lol

yes thats right..I said.... STING.

Keep it up. Doing a great job. ....

Im enjoying your Nitro's more than your Thunders however. Your Thunder could use a LITTLE more star power...i mean even in the old days Thunder still had some huge main events....

But hey. its your diary...not mine :P.....You look like you are having a good time at it.....so just keep up the good work bro.

I'm just waiting for Sting to come into your diary ;) lol

yes thats right..I said.... STING.

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Wednesday, April 5th, 2006

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.10

WCW - 5.66

ECW - 5.49

Despite a higher showing from ECW and a rather low number for ECW, It's apparent that the WCW is officially the #2 promotion after months and months of battling. Also, last week thunder did a 2.69 rating.

Scott Steiner -- Working stiff

Two unnamed WCW Wrestlers who recently faced Scott Steiner in the ring have complained regarding how stiff he was working. Mixed with his contract situation, this obviously doesn't add any hope to him getting a new deal.

FOX - Not biting on WCW's offer

We have just found that that Eric Bischoff and WCW pitched Fox a great presentation last week, hoping to get a primetime slot on their network. We can confirm that although Fox has left the door open, this deal is officially dead.

ATLANTIC CITY WRESTLING REPORT

Tom Pritchard's monthly report on the ACW wrestlers is in, here's how it looks..

Mr. Aguila: Over (1 point); Technique (1 point); Brawling (3 points); Charisma (2 points);

M-Dogg 20: Over (1 point); Charisma (1 point); Brawling (3 points); Technique (3 points);

Josh Prohibition: Over (1 point); Speed (1 point); Technique (1 point); Charisma (1 point); Brawling (3 points);

Jimmy Rave: Over (4 points); Brawling (2 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (3 points);

Roderick Strong: Over (1 point); Charisma (1 point); Brawling (3 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (3 points); Stiffness (-2 points);

Adam Windsor: Brawling (3 points); Speed (3 points); Technique (3 points); Charisma (2 points);

Chance Beckett: Brawling (1 point); Over (2 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (3 points); Charisma (3 points);

Sexxxy Eddy: Over (3 points); Brawling (3 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (2 points);

Melina Perez: Speed (1 point); Over (4 points); Brawling (2 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (3 points);

Kevin Steen: Over (1 point); Technique (1 point); Brawling (3 points); Speed (2 points); Charisma (3 points);

Chavo returns!

On Monday, we saw the return of Chavo Guerrero. Surprisingly, the fans actually seemed more interested in Chavo then Eddie during the course of the match, as Chavo simply dazzled in his return. We expect the Los Guerreros to return to the path they were on before Chavo got hurt.

News from the WCW main offices

WCW has sent in their monthly status report. Highlighting the report, Last month, they made $2.4 million in merchandise, their public image has risen for the fourth straight month, and they profitted a little more then $4 million dollars, which is a great number.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

We'd like to wish a special Happy Birthday to these WCW Superstars: Booker T (40), Colt Cabana (26), Chance Beckett (25), Paul Ellering (45), Jody Fleisch (28), Whiskey Marc (33)

NEW PROMOTIONS OPENS UP

On April 1st, a new promotion, NWA East Coast, opened up. They are currently a national promotion sitting at about 42% PI. Immediately, they are in a war with NWA TNA, who is sitting at 67% national. NWA East Coast's top five stars are D'Lo Brown, Chuck Liddell, Super Crazy, Fedor Emelianenko, and El Hijo Del Santo. They have a risk level of 10% and are owned by Rick Bassman, who generally builds his promotions around technical wrestlers.

WCW goes over Roster, renews deals.

We can confirm that Air Paris, Big Vito, Chance Beckett, Chris Kanyon, CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Jody Fleisch, Josh Prohibition, Maria Kanellis, M-Dogg 20, Mikey Whipwreck, Mr. Aguila, Paul Birchill, Raven, Rey Mysterio, Ruckus, Sean O'Haire,Sexxxy Eddie, Sonny Siaki, The Amazing Red, Ultimo Dragon and Whiskey Marc have all signed contract extensions to their current deals. Interestingly enough, Al Snow, Austin Lee, Lodi and Scott Steiner were not given contract extensions at this time. More on this as it develops.

Guest Crossface

Good write in the Heyman sketch.

But i think Jericho or Austin shouldnt be in thunder to wrestle,but only to be booked in no-purpose angles.

Like Walking Backstage.Going where?

?

Sting could fit in your WCW. He would be a good one to battle it out with Jericho. It could be bigger than Hogan-Jericho....since you pulled that one off so wonderfully.....Sting-Jericho would be awesome. No doubt.

Cant wait to see what your next big fued will be tho.

Sting could fit in your WCW. He would be a good one to battle it out with Jericho. It could be bigger than Hogan-Jericho....since you pulled that one off so wonderfully.....Sting-Jericho would be awesome. No doubt.

Cant wait to see what your next big fued will be tho.