TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH FOR THE TAG TEAM TITLES

Sinister Creation vs Team Canada vs Jersey Boys vs America's Most Wanted©

GRUDGE MATCH

Scott Steiner vs Colt Cabana

FATAL FOUR WAY FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE

Billy Kidman© vs Ruckus vs Rey Mysterio vs Amazing Red

CONTRACT VS CONTRACT ELIMINATION MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

Bonus: Who will be the 2 of the four partners spanky chooses to make up his team (+1 each):

1. James Gibson

2. Jack Evans

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Steve Austin vs Chris Jericho©

TRIPLE THREAT US TITLE MATCH

Christian vs Raven© vs Booker T

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Matt Hardy and CM Punk vs Eddie Guerrero and Edge

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: Eddie Guerrero

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

Bonus: Who will be the 2 of the four partners spanky chooses to make up his team (+1 each):

1. James Gibson

2. Low-Ki

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Steve Austin vs Chris Jericho©

Christian vs Raven© vs Booker T

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Matt Hardy and CM Punk vs Eddie Guerrero and Edge

Bonus: Who will be the first to go through a table: Matt Hardy

GRUDGE MATCH

Team ROH vs Team WCW

1. James Gibson

2. Low-Ki

user posted image

WCW SuperBrawl

Sunday, February 26th, 2006

<=:=><=:=>Free Per view<=:=><=:=>

Mean Gene: "Hello everyone and welcome to WCW Super Brawl free per view. We have a great show for you tonight, but before we began, let's run down the list of matches scheduled for tonight."

We see a brief 15 minute rundown of all the matches on tonights card.

Mean Gene: "And now we want to take you to a sitout interview conducted by David Meltzer earlier today with the WCW Heavyweight champion Chris Jericho, can we roll that footage?"

A video plays, Chris Jericho and David meltzer are sitting in obviously a set up room, Jericho has the championship belt sitting on his lap.

Meltzer: "Chris first off, thank you for agreeing to this interview, I know you have a lot going on and your time is quite valuable, so I appreciate it."

Jericho: "No problem junior, I like to give back to the fans every now and then, after all, they are the ones going to all my Fozzy concerts and helping me establish superstardom!"

Meltzer: "Now Chris, you've been heavyweight champion for five months running, that's quite a feat."

Jericho: "I don't think anyone would expect less of Chris Jericho to be quite honest with you. In fact, if I were to lose to someone like an Eddie Guerrero or Booker T, I'd call it a travesty in professional wrestling. The fans have come to expect more from the most greatest, most charismatic wrestler in the world."

Meltzer: "That's a pretty bold statement don't you think?"

Jericho: "No, I don't think for one second it is you assclown. Look at my recent accomplishments, I defeated Hulkamania, HULKAMANIA meltzer. 20 years of domination in professional wrestling, defeated by me, the ayatollah! All my career, I've been an underdog. No one thought I was WCW cruiserweight champino material, but I brought prestige and entertainment to that belt. No one thought that I was heavyweight champion material, and I beat argueably the two biggest stars in the sport at the time, The Rock and Steve Austin, in the same night none the less. All my career, I've ben the underdog, everyone expects me to choke when it comes to the big matches, but I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS prevail."

Meltzer: "That's definitely not deniable. Now I want to address some rumor."

Jericho: "Ah yes, the internet smarks, one of wrestling's darker sides."

Meltzer: "There are rumors of your band Fozzy, doing a world tour soon in the coming months. Any chance that will affect your wrestling career?"

Jericho: "Nothing's set in stone as of right now. Being the media conglomerate that I am, me and my band, Fozzy, who are about to release our fourth album, have been in talks to do a major world tour spanning the course of some months. But rest assured, private planes will be available for Y2J to fly to Nitro every monday. Y2J is a defending champion when it comes to the heavyweight title. I've done it all Meltzer, and I'm only looking to do one thing, and that is, to smash Bruno Sammartino's 8 year reign as heavyweight champion."

Meltzer: "Do you actually think you can remain champion for 8 years?"

Jericho: "8 years? Oh no, I'm looking for much longer then 8 years David, 10, 12, 15? Chris Jericho is going to remain on top of the world the way Hulkamania didn't, as world heavyweight champion! And I guarantee this, after I defeat Austin tonight, you will never, evvvvvver, underestimate me, again!"

<0:98%>

Meltzer: "Well folks, you heard it here, Chris Jericho says he's looking to hold onto that title for some time, but tonight, he takes on an angry rattlesnake in Stone Cold Steve Austin! Gene, back to you"

Mean Gene: "Well folks, that about wraps it up for our Free per view event, you have to order Super Brawl, because it starts now!!!"

<=:=><=:=>Intro video<=:=><=:=>

Hells Bells by AC/DC plays throughout the arena long after the intro video has finished and we're treated to a huge array of fireworks at the top of the entrance ramp. The arena is setup fairly modestly, nothing too special for the setup of the arena, with the exception of the three circle trons that sit horizontally above the entrance area.

Meltzer: "HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN and welcome to superbrawl! Thank you for ordering, we're glad you could be with us tonight, what a great event it should be."

Coach: "That's right Meltzer, 7 huge matchups tonight, lives are on the line tonight, grudges will be settled and all the belts are on the line tonight, but more importantly, we're on the road to The Clash!"

Meltzer: "Well tonights events should definitely make the future a little more clear as we're less then 4 weeks away from The Clash of the champions!

Ring of Honor's music hits and the crowd cheers. Spanky comes out alone to a good reception, he points to the entrance area, and out come his partners, Low-Ki, James Gibson, Jack Evans and Alex Shelley!!! ROH make their way to the ring and do some posing in the ring before Eddie Guerrero's music hits. The crowd is all over Eddie as he comes out with Konnan at his side. Following him are Whiskey Marc and Big Vito, with Punk missing from the fray. Eddie's team gets into the ring and ROH exit the ring. The lights go out and Punk's music hits, the crowd pops hard as Punk's music hits and he comes out onto the entrance ramp. Punk walks slowly to the ring before getting in and jawing with his team as ROH gathers on the outside of the ring.

10 MAN ELIMINATION MATCH

TEAM ROH (Spanky,Low-Ki, Gibson, Shelly, Evans) vs TEAM WCW (Guerrero, Konnan, Vito, Whiskey and Punk)

It looks like Spanky is going to be starting this one off for his team, Konnan looks to be going for Team WCW, but Punk gets in the ring! Punk wan't to prove to Eddie he's all WCW, as we can hear the two exchanging words. So now with Punk and Spanky in the ring, the bell sounds, The two circle one another, and Spanky goes for an inside cradle..1..2..3 CM SWERVED HIS TEAM!!!! Punk and Spanky roll out of the ring before Eddie can get to them. Punk laughs as Eddie is steaming and pointing at the two. The crowd goes wild as Punk shakes hands with Spanky on the outside as Eddie is pissed in the ring. Not only has Punk put Eddie at a disadvantage in this match, but he'll also be fresher when the two face off in their tag team tables match later tonight! Punk walks up the ramp and extends his hands in the air one more time as the crowd cheers. The teams reorganize now and it looks to be Shelly going up against Guerrero. Collar and elbow tieup and a sweep of the legs by Eddie, who goes for a quick pin, only getting a two count. Eddie works over Shelly for the majority of their tenure in the ring, but Shelly fights back with shots to the face and an enziguri. Eddie makes the tag to Konnan, who comes in and prevents shelly from making the tag by delivering an elbowdrop. He picks Shelly up and whips him into the ropes, Rolling thunder lariat! Tag made to Vito, who comes in and delivers a sithout powerbomb on Shelly for a two count that was broken up by Gibson.

Shelly desperately needs to make a tag now as Vito is just hammering away. Irish whip by Vito, but Shelly catches him with a spinning wheel kick! Shelly goes to make the tag, but Eddie comes in and the ref trys to stop him, missing the tag and Ki goes crazy as the ref won't let him in the ring. Eddie jumps Ki, and we have our first brawl of the night on our hands. Amidst the confusion, Shelly locks in the border city stretch on VITO!!! Vito taps to the border city stretch and it's 5-3 ROH now! Marc immediately gets in the ring and attacks Shelly, but Shelly hits him with a low blow that the ref didn't see and makes the tag to Evans, who hits a springboard shining wizard that was just sick to Whiskey Marc. Evans with a twisting standing shooting star that gets a two count on Marc, who powers out of the pin and sends Evans through the ropes to the outside. Evans jumps back to his feet and gets on the apron and springboards onto marc, looking for a Hurricanrana, but Marc hits a huge spinebuster! Marc pulls him to their side of the ring and makes the tag to Eddie Guerrero, who comes in and hits the three Amigos on Evans, who's being thrown around as if he's weightless. Slingshot senton splash by Eddie to Evans. Irish whip by Eddie, but Evans comes back with a flipkick. Evans goes to the top rope, 630 misses!! Eddie picks him up, fishermans buster 1-2-3 and Evans has been elimated and WCW is back on the advantage.

Gibson hits the ring now and attacks Eddie, shooting him into the ropes with an irish whip, Konnan makes the blind tag that Gibson doesn't see as he dropkicks Eddie. Konnan is right behind him with the schoolboy and he grabs the tights, 1-2-3 and the crowd boo's hard at that as Gibson has been wrongfully eliminated, as we're down to 3 on 3 now in a hurry following the cheap tactics. Spanky comes in to immediately protest to the ref as shelly gets in the ring as well but Konnan attacks shelly and goes behind. Shelly reverses and goes behind himself, Konnan runs towards the ropes and rolls Shelly up and grabs the tights again and the ref doesn't see it! 1-2-Ki makes the save with a kick to Konnan. All hell breaks loose as both sides get in the ring now and all the action spills out to the floor. Konnan with an irish whip to Shelly and goes for the rolling thunder clothesline, but shelly misses and goes for a kick, Konnan traps him and connects with the gargoyle suplex. Konnan slaps in the tequilla sunrise and SHELLEY TAPS!!! Spanky hits the ring and immediately runs towards Konnan, but Konnan grabs him and goes behind with a rear waistlock. Spanky elbows him in the face and hits the ropes, Konnan floors him with a stiff lariat! Tag made to Marc, who comes in and demolishes Spanky with a running powerslam, as Low-Ki can just watch on the outside. Marc acts as if he's going to let Spanky tag to Low-Ki, but he grabs Spanky from behind and hits a hellacious German suplex. 1-2-Ki breaks up the pin.

Marc makes the tag to Eddie, who comes in and delivers a bodyslam to Spanky and a legdrop before making the cover, 1-2-Kickout, Eddie covers again, 1-2-Kickout, and again, 1-2-Kickout and Eddie is getting frustrated and turns his back to Spanky to argue with the ref, Spanky with the rollup as the crowd cheers, 1-2-Eddie Kicks out and delivers a kick to the ribs of Spanky. Eddie picks spanky up and irish whips him, HEAD SCISSORS BY SPANKY! Both men lay in the ring as the ref employs the 10 count. Both start making their way to their respective corners, EDDIE makes the tag to Konnan and Spanky makes the tag to Ki, who comes in absolutely on fire, kick fury Konnan before delivering a running knee lift right to Konnan's face. Whiskey Marc comes in and receives a thrust kick right in the face, Spinning heel kick to Eddie!! Ki picks up Konnan and charges him back first right into the corner before going to work with kicks, chops to the chest and punches to the face.

Marc comes running to attack Ki from behind, but Ki delivers a thunderous back kick right to his chest as he hits the ground. standing moonsault press to Marc as the crowd goes Wild. Eddie comes running towards Ki, but Ki uses his momentum to throw him up and over the ropes. Spanky grabs Konnan, SLICED BREAD #2!! Marc is getting to his feet, BUZZSAW KICK BY KI THAT ECHOS THROUGHOUT THE ARENA! Ki goes to the outside and jumps onto the top rope, Springboard wheel kick to Konnan, here's the cover, 1-2-3 and the crowd goes nuts as Ki eliminates Konnan! Whiskey Marc is starting to get to his feet, Ki jumps onto his shoulders and wraps his legs around his back and grabs the neck, TRIANGLE CHOKE!! Spanky goes up and over the top rope onto Eddie on the outside! Whiskey's out and the ref raises his hand, which goes down all three times, WHISKEY HAS PASSED OUT TO KI'S TRIANGLE CHOKE! We're down to 2 on 1 now! Spanky throws Eddie into the ring, here's the cover by Ki, 1-2-Kickout. Ki makes the tag to Spanky, who comes in with chops to the chest of Eddie before sending him into the ropes and hitting a clothesline. Spanky with a legdrop and he goes to the top rope, Moonsault misses! Eddie grabs Spanky's legs and locks in the Lasso from El Passo. Ki, for some reason, isn't getting in the ring to help his partner, and SPANKY TAPS OUT. Eddie immediately turns around, and Ki is standing right there behind him, waiting to fight with a fury in his eyes.

Collar and elbow tieup, but Ki delivers kicks to Eddies ribs as Eddie goes reeling onto the ropes. Ki with an irish whip and he hits an absolutely stinging chop to Guerrero's chest as he comes back. Ki Crush Kick combo to the chest and head takes Eddie out of it. Ki goes up top and taunts Eddie by doing Eddies taunt, FROGSPLASH MISSES! Eddie gets up and goes behind Ki, German suplex connects, 1-2-Kickout. Eddie picks up Ki and sends him into the ropes, Ki ducks the clothesline, THRUST KICK! That one rang Eddie's bell. Ki picks him up, KI KRUSHER 99 AND THE CROWD GOES WILD, 1-2-3 AND LOW-KI PINS EDDIE TO WIN THE MATCH!! ROH are officially in WCW and can wrestle whomever they please as all the ROH guys come running down the ramp and into the ring to celebrate. After 2 minutes, Eddie is sitting on the floor on the outside, looking as if he's about ready to cry after losing.

WINNER: RING OF HONOR

<M:82% C:68% O:75%>

<=:=><=:=>Clash of the Champions Promo video<=:=><=:=>

Fatal Four Way Cruiserweight Title Match

Billy Kidman© vs Rey Mysterio vs The Amazing Red vs Ruckus

Ruckus, Rey, and Red all got about equal pops, as this one should be interesting, 3 faces against 1 heel. When Kidman came out, it was all heat, and not the good kind, as his cheating ways have spawned resentment against him. It looks like Ruckus and Kidman are going to start it off. Kidman pokes ruckus in the eyes to start off the contest as the two were going for a collar and elbow start. Forearm smashes to Ruckus before Kidman sends him up and over with a dropkick to the outside. Red hits the ring, and runs towards kidman, but Kidman back body drops him to the floor. Red does a flip in midair and lands on Ruckus's shoulders, Hurricanrana! Rey hits the ring and Kidman and him start exchanging blows. Irish whip by Rey, Red springboards off the top rope, missle dropkick to Kidman. Rey goes for a quick cover as Red watches,1-2-kickout and it looks like we may have an alliance on our hands, as Red didn't try to break up the cover. Rey and Red pick Kidman up, double dropkick that sends him into the corner and Red goes to the ground as a stepping stool for Rey. Rey runs and jumps off Red's back with a huge clothesline on Kidman. Red stands up, but walks right into a spinning heel kick by Ruckus. Red and Rey leave the ring at the refs request and it's back to Ruckus and Kidman.

Ruckus with a hotshot onto the top rope and makes the tag to Rey, who comes in and wails away on Kidman. Kidman fights back and irish whips Rey, dropkick to the leg. Rey with a legdrop to Kidman and tags in Red. Rey climbs to the top rope and Rey puts Kidman on his shoulders. Rey jumps off and grabs Kidman with one arm, pulling him to the ground, 1-2-Kickout. Red with a scoop slam and he runs towards the ropes, springboards to the top rope, and goes for a moonsault, but Kidman catches him onto his shoulder and drops him face first on the top turnbuckle. Kidman staggers over to Rey and looks to make a tag, but Rey jumps off the apron, not allowing Kidman to tag him. Red runs up to Kidman and rolls him up, 1-2-Kickout. Tag from Red made to Rey, Rey with an irish whip and a back body drop to Kidman. Rey goes to climb the top rope, but Ruckus tags himself in and Rey jumps down. As Ruckus is heading towards Kidman, Rey turns him around and the two get into an argument over the unwanted tag. Ruckus shrugs Rey off and turns around, only to run into a kidman clothesline. Rey attacks Kidman from behind, but Kidman hits a lowblow and the ref can't do anything about it because Rey's not legal. Kidman picks up Ruckus and delivers a snap mare before delivering a dropkick to the head.

Kidman goes to the top rope and connects on a legdrop and makes the cover, 1-2-Red breaks it up and Kidman attacks Red as he's going to leave the ring. Kidman throws red through the ropes and to the outside. Ruckus kicks Kidman in the gut, Double underhook suplex. Ruckus climbs to the top rope, twisting senton onto Red! Rey comes in the ring, and hits the ropes and goes over the top with a cannonball onto Ruckus and Red. Kidman gets to his feet following the suplex and is the only one in the ring, as the ref has gone outside to check up on Rey, who apparently landed hard. All of a sudden, someone jumps the security barrier and enters the ring, IT'S JUVI!!!!! Kidman turns around, JUVI DRIVER!!!!! Juvi leaves the ring and Red goes to the top rope, SHOOTING STAR!!!

Meltzer: "That's ...that's WCW alumni Juventud Guerrera! What the hell is he doing here?!"

Red with the cover, 1-2-RUCKUS WITH A SPRINGBOARD LEGDROP TO BREAKUP THE PIN! Juvi looks frustrated after that one. The ref see's Juvi on the outside and is confused. Ruckus picks up Red, FALCON ARROW! Rey has managed to get to the apron, WEST COAST POP TO RUCKUS! Here's the pin, 1-2-Kidman breaks it up at 2.9999 . Red attacks Kidman, but kidman delivers a knee to the gut, KID CRUSHER!! Kidman with a running kick to the side of Rey's head and Rey falls to the outside. Kidman climbs to the top rope, but is met by a Ruckus Enziguri. Ruckus climbs up and grabs Kidman, FRANKENSTEINER OFF THE TOP! Ruckus goes back up top, 450 TO KIDMAN! Here's the cover, 1..2..3 and REY CAN'T MAKE THE SAVE!! Ruckus has won the title! Ruckus hightails it out of the ring as Juvi hits the ring and Red starts to get to his feet. It looks as if Juvi, Rey and Red just saw their plans get foiled, as they didn't expect Ruckus to walk out with the belt. Ruckus has now made his way up the ramp and holds the belt high in the air as Homicide comes out from the back to congratulate him on the victory. Kidman is on the outside clutching his head, looking like he's about to cry.

WINNER: RUCKUS

<M:87% C:80% O:83%>

<=:=><=:=>America's Most Wanted Hype Video<=:=><=:=>

TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH

Americans Most Wanted© vs Sininister Creation vs Team Canada vs Jersey Boys

Sinister Creation make their way down to the ring first with Sinister Minister to boo's. Team Canada come out next, and they get an equal reaction from the crowd, just not as big. Roode and Whipwreck start it off by tying up, and Roode backs him into his corner and delivers a knee to the gut. Tag made to Petey, who delivers punches in the corner on Whipwreck. Hiptoss by Williams, but Whipwreck lands on his feet and delivers a hiptoss of his own before delivering a legdrop for an early two count. Tag made to Tajiri, who comes in and delivers a kick to Petey's ribs while Whipwreck held him. Irish whip by Tajiri, reversed by Petey, SPRINGBOARD BACK ELBOW but Petey Catches him, FULL NELSON SLAM! Petey goes to the second rope and drives his knee right into the throat of Tajiri with a kneedrop, 1-2-Whipwreck makes the save. Headlock applied, tag made to Roode, who comes in and deliver a shot to the ribs before hitting a snap suplex, and another and another before hitting a delayed vertical suplex. Here's the cover, 1-2-Kickout. Roode with a scoop slam and he goes up top. He dives off, but Tajiri gets the foot up, Tajiri makes the tag to Whipwreck, Roode to Williams. Petey and Mikey exchange blows, but Petey hits a knee lift to the gut and hits a russian legsweep, He turns around to catch Tajiri, who's trying to sneak up behind him, MIST!!! Williams turns around, Whippersnapper!! Tajiri keeps Roode busy as Whipwreck makes the cover, 1-2-3.

The Jersey Boys music hits as the crowd pops and DDP and Kanyon hit the ring, Kanyon starting out against Tajiri. They go to collar and elbow tieup, but Tajiri goes between the legs and grabs Kanyon with a rear waistlock. Elbow by Kanyon and an arm drag, followed by a second and an armringer as Kanyon extends the arm. Kanyon goes behind Tajiri and grabs both arms, Tiger suplex! 1-2-Kickout. Tag made to DDP, who comes in and delivers right hands to Tajiri. Irish whip, whipwreck makes the blind tag, back body drop to tajiri and DDP makes the cover, but Whipwreck kicks him in the back and takes control. DDP Blocks Whipwrecks punches and delivers punches of his own. Irish whip by DDP and a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker that takes the life out of Whipwreck.1-2-Tajiri breaks up the pin and Kanyon comes in and attacks Tajiri and the two go battling to the floor. DDP with a sidewalk slam to Whipwreck and he heads to the top rope, Tajiri gets up on the apron and delivers a kick to the side of DDP, which crotches him. Tag made to Tajiri, who comes in the ring and goes to the top. Whipwreck with a slingshot up and over onto Kanyon. SUPER-HURRICANRANA to DDP connects. Tajiri waits for him to get to his feet, BUZZSAW KICK! 1-2-3 and Sinister Creation are 2/3rds the way to the gold!

America's Most Wanted's theme hits and the champs come out with Miss Stacey at their side. The crowd is split over them as they enter the ring and remove their cowboy hats, it looks like Storm is gonna start off against Tajiri. They go to collar and elbow, but Storm kicks Tajiri in the gut and delivers a right hand before lifting him up for a press slam, then drops him right over the knee. Tajiri hits the ground in pain and makes the tag to Whipwreck, who comes in only to get powerslammed! Tag made to Harris. Storm goes behind Whipwreck and sets him up for a backsuplex and Harris hits a neckbreaker, a nice double team that only gets a two count. Delayed vertical suplex by Harris and the champs are looking good. Harris goes to the top rope, but misses the legdrop, and Whipwreck delivers a double legged dropkick to the face before making the tag to Tajiri. Harris goes for a clothesline on Tajiri, but Tajiri ducks and delivers a back kick that puts Harris in the corner. Tajiri delivers a kick fury in the corner to Harris, but Miss Stacy gets on the apron to distract him. Tajiri walks over to her and acts like he's impressed, but tries to kick her. She ducks and Harris runs up behind Tajiri and hits him in the back before delivering a pump handle slam for a two count. Harris tags storm, but as he does, Sinister Minister hands Tajiri his cane! Storm picks up tajiri and irish whips him, but Tajiri comes back and swings the cane and misses! Back suplex by Storm. Whipwreck gets in to the ring and gets superkicked for his actions. Tag to Harris, and here it comes, DEATH SENTANCE!! Harris makes the cover, 1-2-3 and AMW retain the titles! They celebrate in the ring with Miss Stacy before leaving to some cheers.

WINNERS: AMERICAS MOST WANTED (Chris Harris and James Storm)

<M:85% C:62% O:73%>

<=:=><=:=>Steiner-Cabana recap video<=:=><=:=>

COLT CABANA VS SCOTT STEINER

Steiner comes out to a great response from the crowd, while Cabana still gets boo'd, although not as much as in the past. The two talk a bit of trash to one another before the ref calls for the bell to start the match. Test of Stregnth that Steiner easily wins and Cabana yells in pain at his hand being wrench. Steiner shoves Cabana to the ground and he does a roll before getting back to his feet. They do it again, and the exact same thing happens, with Cabana a bit confused as if he expected a different result.They go to do it a third time, but Cabana kicks steiner in the stomach and rings the injured arm of Steiner, who yells out in pain, his elbow must be a little sore still. Cabana rings the arm two more times before jumping up and slamming it down, and Steiner hits the ground in pain. Armbar applied by Cabana as he attacks the weak spot of the veteran. Steiner gets to the ropes and the two break. Cabana calls for the test of stregnth, Steiner obliges, but Cabana wins due to the bad arm of Steiner. Big hiptoss by Canbana who goes to the hammerlock on the ground. Steiner gets to his feet and delivers an elbow to Cabana's face before hitting the ropes and delivering a lariat with the bad arm! Cabana hits the ground and Steiner holds his arm in pain.

Steiner picks up Cabana and delivers shots with the good arm to the face before irish whipping him, back body drop. Cabana pops up, atomic drop and a lariat with the good arm! 1-2-Cabana kicks out. Steiner delivers kicks to the midsection of a downed Cabana before picking him up. Steiner goes to slam Cabana's head into the turnbuckle, but Cabana reverses and does it to Steiner, and again, and again, and 3 more times. Steiner hits the ground. Cabana grabs the arm and drives the knee right into it with a knee drop. Cabana up top, but Steiner hits the ropes and crotches him. Steiner climbs up, looking for a superplex and it connects, but Steiner grabs his arm in pain. Steiner rolls over and makes the cover, 1-2-Kickout. Steiner picks up Cabana and goes to deliver a belly to belly suplex, but Cabana boxes the ears and delivers a belly to belly of his own to Steiner! He Bearhugs Steiner, DDT! Cabana to the top rope, MOONSAULT CONNECTS! 1-2-Kickout. Cabana picks up Steiner and goes for a capture suplex, but Steiner is just too heavy. Cabana walks away and comes back, only to be met with an uppercut, and and another. Scoop Slam by steiner and he hits an elbowdrop with the good arm. 1-2-Steiner pops off Cabana and does some impressive one-armed pushups in the ring. Steiner rolls cabana over and goes for the Steiner recliner, but Cabana scurries out of the ring. Steiner follows, but Cabana grabs the legs and pulls him under the ropes, only to be met by a clothesline. Steiner lifts up the padding on the floor and picks up Cabana, OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY ONTO THE CONCRETE!!

Steiner rolls back into the ring and out before throwing Cabana back in the ring. Here's the cover, 1-2- 2.9999 kickout. Steiner can't believe it and he picks him up and irish whips him, turnaround powerslam connects. Steiner hooks the leg, 1-2-Kickout. Steiner picks him up and irish whips him again and lowers the head, Cabana kicks him in the bad arm and whips him into the corner. Running butt bump by Cabana. Steiner stumbles out of corner and Cabana grabs his head and sits up top, TORNADO DDT!! Cabana has an idea and places Scott's bad hand on Steiner's fallen body, standing legdrop right on the arm! Cabana gets Steiner in a seat position and drives the knee into the back and grabs the arms, pulling them back. Steiner withstands it for a couple seconds, before finally yelling he quit and the ref calls for the bell. Cabana jumps up and down in the middle of the ring, as he makes fun of Steiner, who had to submit to a simple submission. Cabana goes up to the top rope and celebrates as the ref checks on Steiner. Cabana backflips off the top rope and says something to Steiner before leaving the ring.

WINNER: COLT CABANA

<M:74% C:86% O:82% Scott Steiner lost overness from this match. Colt Cabana gained overness from this match. >

Mean Gene: "I'm standing by with Stone Cold Steve Austin, who will in just a few moments, challenge Chris Jericho for the WCW Heavyweight title. Now Steve, I'm sure you saw David Meltzer's interview with Chris Jericho earlier, anything you'd like to say?"

Steve Austin: "Yeah Mean Gene, I got a few things to say. Chris Jericho, you call yourself the highlight of the night, the ayatollah of rock and rollah, blah blah blah. Well Stone Cold thinks differently son, ya see, you run around here each and every week flappin' ya gums about how great you are, but let me ask you a question Chris Jericho? Who have you faced that actually matters? Sure, ya got lucky with Hulk Hogan, and it took you three tries, against a 50 year old man! You claim you have a list of victims, well let's run down that list ya sorry son of a bitch. There's Christian, the creepy little bastard, the japanese buzzsaw Tajiri, who just lost a tag team match earlier tonight. You got Booker T, Who I'm not sure how your sorry ass even managed to beat, Stone Cold's gonna go out on a limb and guess you cheated. Scott Steiner? Another washed up hasbeen. I almost forgot, there's Chris Benoit, the only man you actually beat that matters to Steve Austin. Let me ask you another question, and look at me you sorry son bitch, cause I know you're watching in your little locker room. How many times have you beat Steve Austin one on one? NONE, ZERO, ZILCH! And tonight, that's all your going to be Jericho, one big Zero when I whoop my sorry ass all around this arena. And after I'm done, I'm gonna roll into the clash of the champions as the heavyweight champ, and that's the bottom line, cause stone cold SAID SO!"

<0:85%>

TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH

Edge and Eddie Guerrero vs CM Punk and Matt Hardy

For this match, tables have been set up on all 4 sides of the ring and there are foldedtables laying along the barriers. Edge's entrance hits and the canadian comes out to a thunderous ovation of boo's.  Eddie comes out, looking tired from his last match, although he tries to hide it. Matt's theme hits the crowd goes wild, as Matt comes out with huge energy. The lights go out, and CM's music hits and his pyro goes off, CM gets one of the biggest ovations of the night, as he's even more over after swerving his team earlier. CM ad Matt get in the ring and they go clubberin!! CM and Eddie and Edge and Matt just hammer away on each other in the center of the ring. Eddie and CM take it their fight to the outside, whereas Edge bodyslams Matt in the middle of the ring. Armringer irish whip edge, who puts his head down, only to be caught by a kick to the chest and a toss out of the ring through the ropes near where Eddie and CM are battling. Eddie runs CM Back first into the guard rail. All 3 men get in a group, as Matt dives off the top rope with a huge splash onto all 3 to take them all out. Matt takes off his shirt and has the crowd behind him as he's pumped up.

Matt picks up Edge and throws him back in the ring while CM and Eddie stil lay on the ground. Matt with a vertical suplex on Edge. On the outside. Eddie has irish whipped CM right into the stairs and is starting to position a table. Matt grabs eddie by the hair and pulls him up onthe the apron, he's going to try to suplex him into the ring, but it doesn't work. Eddie  picks matt up and it looks like he's going to suplex him through the table, but CM pushes it out of the way and Matt lands hard on the ground. CM attacks Eddie, who's on the apron still and powerbombs him off! Edge grabs CM Punk by the hair and pulls him into the ring and kicks him in the stomach. Irish whip by Edge, but CM comes back with a flying forearm smash. CM goes to the corner, double jump moonsault onto edge! CM Rolls out side and goes to position a table. Eddie throws Matt into the ring and connects with a brainbuster before going outside and attacking CM, who was positioning a table. With Edge and Matt both down in the ring, they get to their feet, and see one another, Edge charges, Matt dodges the spear and goes behind Edge. reverse DDT and matt hits the ropes, but he crashes into CM PUNK WHO GOES FLYING THROUGH THE FIRST TABLE OF THE NIGHT! That's not an elimination, but  CM Punk is in pain. Matt goes to check on CM, but he's double teamed by Eddie and Edge, who both attack him. double ddt and Edge rolls outside to bring a table into the ring. He fumbles with it and they get it set up right as CM Starts stirring. Edge sits on the top rope and Eddie lifts up Matt to him, POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE AND MATT IS ELIMINATED! Even though he can compete still, All eddie and edge have to do is put Punk through a table.

Punk is back on the apron. Springboard dropkick to the back of Eddie. Edge attacks him, but CM fights back. Irish whip by edge, reversed by CM Punk and a leg lariat to Edge. Punk picks up Guerrero, DEVILS LOCK DDT! Matt has rolled to the outside and has positioned a table vertically between the ring and the barrier. Punk picks up Eddie, and brings him to the apron. He sets him p for the pepsi plunge! Here comes Edge running to stop it, but Matt tackles him before be can get to the two, PEPSI PLUNGE OFF THE APRON, THROUGH THE TABLE AND EDDIE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Meltzer: "My god a plunge through the table?"

Coach: "Someone check on Eddie, he might be hurt!"

Punk lays on the ground for a few seconds before grabbing another table and setting it up on the entrance side of the ramp. Then he sets another table on top of it!! In the ring, Matt has the upper hand on Edge and Eddie is still out cold on the outside. TWIST OF FATE by matt!! Matt see's the demonic creation CM has setup on the outside. Him and Matt pick up edge and place him upon the top table. Matt climbs to the top rope, HE jumps off with a legdrop, EDGE ROLLS OFF THE TABLE and Matt goes backside first through the tables!! CM goes to check on his partner, but Edge throws him back in the ring. Now eddie is to his feet and has thrown an unsetup table into the ring. Edge stomps away on CM Punk and sets up the table in the corner. Edge picks up CM and delivers a back suplex to him. Eddie picks up CM Punk and delivers the three amigos as EMT's are checking on Matt on the outside after he went through those two tables.

Punk fights back in the ring, but his efforts are shortlived as the double team continues. Eddie and Edge go for a double irish whip  into the table on Punk, but Punk steals a move from snows book and does a slide stop before double clotheslining both of them. CM Punk with a pepsi twist on Eddie Guerrero. Punk turns around..SPEAR THROUGH THE TABLE!! Edge has speared CM Punk to hell. The bell rings and Eddie Guerrero and Edge have won the match, but with all the carnage out here, it doesn't look like anyone is the winner. Eddie gets to his feet and see's CM Punk laying on the ground with table shards surrounding him, he smiles evilly, he may have lost the battle, but he won the war tonight. Meanwhile, Matt has finally made it to his feet and turns away medical assistance as he goes to check on his partner. Edge has rolled out of the ring and looks a bit shaken up from that spear. Edge and Matt look at each other before exchanging words, these feuds aren't over by a longshot!

WINNERS: EDDIE GUERRERO AND EDGE

<M:77% C:85% O:82%>

<=:=><=:=>Nitro hype video<=:=><=:=>

Raven© vs Christian vs Booker T

Booker out first to a decent pop, but not nearly the pop Christian got, as he's by far the most over of the two and probably the favorite to win this. Raven out next surprisingly all by himself, but he still gets boo'd out of the building. All three men circle one another. Christian looks at book, big mistake, Raven kicks him in the stomach, but Book attacks Raven. Book with shots on Raven before whipping in him into the ropes, spinning heel kick misses and Raven stops and delivers a body slam,  but Christian is right back on the offensive by delivering a series of chops to Raven that send him into the corner. Christian stands on the ropes and delivers 10 punches to Raven, but Book creeps up through Christian's legs and powerbombs him off and hooks the leg. 1-2-Raven breaks it up. Raven picks up Boook and snapmares him over his shoulder and connects with a huge spine kick. Christian gets up and grabs Raven's arms, going for the unprettier early, Raven pushes him into the ropes, but Christian delivers a huge axehandle to the head of Raven. Raven gets up and he's met by a christian kick and a DDT, 1-2-Book makes the save to break the count. Christian and Book exchange blows in the middle of the ring, but Book hits a European uppercut that sends him reeling. Book goes to walk towards Christian, but Raven with a schoolboy, 1-2-Kickout.

Christian rests on the ropes while Book and Raven go at it, going blow for blow before Book gets a knee lift on Raven. Book whips Raven into the corner and runs at him and jumps, connecting on the corner splash, but Christian grabs Book, Inverted facelock backbreaker!! Raven grabs Christian and whips him into the other corner, CLOTHESLINE THEN A BULLDOG! Raven covers Christian, 1-2-foot on the ropes. Book delivers a shot to the back of Raven as he was getting up. Irish whip by Book, Spinning heel kick connects and Booker heads to the top rope, but he's met by Christian! Christian climbs up top, FRANKENSTEINER TO BOOK! Christian see's both men are down so he pins Raven, 1-2-Kickout, he crawls over to Book, 1-2-Kickout, back to Raven, 1-2-Kickout. Christian gets angry and the ref and throws himself on the ground with a baby fit and the crowd laughs histerically. Book is back to his feet as Christian starts to get to his, SCISSORS KICK!! Book turns around, Irish whip by Raven followed by a droptoe hold and a single legged crab. Book doesn't tap, and eventually Christian gets back to his feet and delivers a kick to the back of Raven's head and an interverted DDT. Christian goes to the top rope, CROSS BODY ON BOOKER! 1-2-Kickout.

Christian is in firm control now and picks up both Booker T and Raven, looking for a double DDT, but that doesn't work as Raven punches him in the side to get out of the lock, Book however, hits a northern lights suplex! 1-2-Raven breaks it up. Raven attacks Booker, irish whip, but Book reverses, Raven ducks the lariat, SUPERKICK! Christian gets to his feet, but Raven has him setup for the Raven affect! Christian runs him back first into the turnbuckle. Christian sets Raven on the top rope and goes to suplex him off, but Book grabs him and back suplexes him off the ropes. Book back to the his feet, but Raven jumps off the top turnbuckle, delivering a clothesline to Book that hits him hard. He rolls out of the ring. Christian hits the back of Raven, who was standing on the bottom rope yelling at Book, Irish whip by Christian and he puts his head down, Raven stops and grabs Christian's head, RAVEN EFFECT!!!!! Raven hooks the leg, 1-2-3 and Raven retains! Raven grabs the belt and lays it down at his feet before extending his hands out and holding his head up in the air.

WINNER: RAVEN

<M:81% C:90% O:87%>

<=:=><=:=>Austin-Jericho video<=:=><=:=>

WCW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

STEVE AUSTIN VS CHRIS JERICHO©

Austin's music hits and the crowd goes wild, by far the biggest pop of the night. Austin does his poses on all four turnbuckles before the lights go out and Jericho's music hits and the crowd's cheers suddenly turn to boo's as his pyro hits and out comes the champ. Jericho gets on the apron as Austin just stares him down. Jericho does his pose on the ropes before getting in the ring and handing the belt to Referee Charles RObinson. Robinson holds the belt up in the air and both competitors look at it before the bell sounds.

The two stare one another down before going toe to toe. Jericho goes for a right hand, Austin blocks and delivers right hands to Jericho. Irish whip by Austin, but Jericho grabs onto the ropes and pulls himself out of the ring as the crowd boo's. Jericho regroups on the outside as the crowd boo's. The ref doesn't let Austin go towards Jericho and Jericho gets back in the ring. THe two circle one another again and this time they collar and elbow tieup. Both men puts up a struggle, but Jericho finally backs austin in the corner. The ref calls for the clean break, but Jericho bitchslaps Austin and Austin jumps right out of the corner and delivers right hands to Jericho all across the ring and into the ropes. Jericho puts his head in between the ropes and The ref gets in between then as they break, Jericho talking trash all along the way.

They circle again and go to collar and elbow, but Jericho hits the ground and grabs Austin's feet, tripping him, before floating over and applying a headlock with his back turned to Austin. Austin gets to his feet and back suplexes Jericho. Jericho goes to roll out of the ring, but Austin follows him! Austin right hands to Jericho that take him ot the ground. Austin grabs a cord and begans to choke Jericho, as it's apparent we're not going to have and countouts in this one. Jericho elbows Austin in the gut and Austin breaks the choke. Jericho sets up and connects with a clothesline on Austin before rolling him in the ring. Jericho goes for a quick pin but only gets a 1 count. Jericho picks Austin up and connects on a double underhook backbreaker and picks him up and locks in an abdominal stretch. Jericho uses the ropes for leverage as the refs not looking. We play the "I'm not grabbing the ropes game" as Jericho lets go of  the ropes a couple times as the ref checks. Finally the ref catches Jericho using the ropes and kicks his leg and Austin powers him over with a hiptoss. Austin with a clothesline, and another. Austin with the irish whip on Jericho, Lou Thesz press! Austin goes to work, wailing away on Jericho's face. Austin gets up and drives the two finger salute right into Jericho's chest, 1-2-Kickout.

Austin picks up Jericho and irish whips him, Jericho comes back with the flying forearm,but Austin ducks, and the ref gets it (who saw that coming!). Austin picks up Jericho, but he's met with a low blow. Jericho hits the ropes, ONE ARMED BULLDOG! Jericho goes for the Lionsault, and it CONNECTS! He makes the cover, but there's no one there to make the pin! Jericho is frustrated as hell, and goes to the outside to get a chair, but Austin rolls out of the ring as Jericho was yelling at the ring announcer. Jericho turns around only to receive right hands by Austin. Austin irish whips Jericho into the steps and begans setting up the spanish announce table for destruction! Austin has it ready and grabs Jericho, he's going for a piledriver!! He pulls, but he can't get Jericho over. Jericho with a back body drop onto Austin and the table goes boom! Both superstars lay there for 15 seconds before Jericho gets up and picks Austin up and rolls his lifeless body into the ring. Jericho grabs the chair and slides it in as well. Jericho waits for Austin to get to his feet, Austin's reeling and gets up and turns around, DUCKS THE CHAIRSHOT, STUNNER!!!!!! Jericho oversells before landing in the middle of the ring. the ref is still on his hands and knees and using the ropes to get to his feet. Austin see's this and grabs the chair. The ref turns around and uh oh... he see's Jericho laid out and Austin with the chair..AND CALLS FOR THE BELL!! Austin's been disqualified!

Meltzer: "DAMNIT, HE DIDN'T USE THE CHAIR REF! That's the wrong call!!"

Coach: "Yeah, but he was going to! Serves him right!"

Austin's eyes get real big and he gets a crazed look on his face, this is the second time in less then a month the ref has screwed Austin! Austin delivers a chairshot right to the ref!! 3 refs and road crew start running towards the ring. Chairshot to one ref, and another, Austin throws the dented chair out of the ring. Stunner to another ref. Austin throws one of the road crew guys out of the ring and punches another in the face. Jericho is just starting to get to his feet, kick to the stomach of Jericho and another stunner for good measure. Austin doesn't even bother to do his poses as his music hits. He walks up the ramp before turning around and looking into the ring before flipping off everyone he just left laying in the ring.

WINNER: CHRIS JERICHO BY DQ

<M:77% C:97% O:90%>

Meltzer: "What a night it was. Folks, we're less then 4 weeks away from Clash of the Champions, I can't wait to see what happens on Nitro, you have to bet this isn't over by a longshot!!" Goodnight!"

SHOW RATING: 80%

Edited by Disengager

Guest Crossface

8/10

Again and again and again you deliver a good show,i liked Punk swerving his team,and the main event,altrough the DQ desicion.

About time I won one! I intend to beat Crossfaces record

Good solid show still. The ROH match while quite obvious who was going to win was the match I have most looked forward to in this diary. I love that angle and I've never watched ROH.

Well I didn't do too badly.

Very good show, the RoH stuff was something of a forgone conclusion though. Raven Retained however, so you have one happy reader right here. Clash of the Champions should be something special.

Rating: 8/10

I really liked this show. It may not have been the best youve done but it still was very good show. I loved the punk swerve. It should have been seen but i didnt. I knew moments after that i put wcw to win that really couldnt happen for angle sake.So im glad to see roh go over. I am a bit suprised to see KI go over Marc though i must say. Overall id give it a 8.0 to 8.5, great show.

user posted image

WCW Monday Nitro

Monday, February 27th, 2006

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

"I'M BACK.... AND BETTER THEN EVER!" Hits and out comes the boss to a great ovation. He has a briefcase in his hand as he hits the ring and a grabs a microphone.

Eric: "After much consideration, I've made a decision. You see, something's been missing from WCW, something that use to mean a lot to certain guys. And after deliberating with Mick, I've decided that it's about time to bring it back!"

Eric opens up the briefcase and holds the brand new WCW Television title up in the air and the crowd cheers.

Eric: "This right here, this is the WCW Television title. Guys like William Regal and even Steve Austin have held this title. And now, it's time to crown a new television champion. But I'm not the giving man I once was, you see, I'd rather have my superstars FIGHT for this title. So starting tonight, and ending at the Clash of the champions, we will have an 8 man elimination tournament for the title and.."

Colt Cabana's music hits and the crowd gets hush hush with a few boo's as Cabana comes out to all smiles, talking to the crowd on his way into the ring. He grabs the mic from Eric.

Cabana: "Triple C" Classic Colt Cabana is in the hizzouse. Mister Bisch, I dunno if you saw, but last night, I made Mr. Steroids Scott Steiner tap out to a simple submission hold. Now, if that doesn't warrant a title shot, I don't know what does!"

Eric: "So Cabana, I take it you want in the TV Title tournament?"

Cabana: "Oh no no no, I don't care about that title Eric, I want something much bigger. I want a shot at a title that means something, I wanna be one of the big dogs Eric, I've got the bite don't I? You've already got a collar around my neck, please oh Please Mr. Bischoff, let me defeat another great WCW veteran. And in all seriousness, I..WANT..RAVEN!"

Eric: "You, you want to fight Raven? You want a shot at the US Title? You know what Cabana, you'lle get your shot, NEXT WEEK ON NITRO!"

Cabana smiles and goes to hug Eric, but the lights go out, and CM PUNK's music hits!! CM hits the entrance area pounding his chest as the straight edge faithful go wild. CM gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.

CM Punk: "Before you say anything Cabana, I just want you to know that I'm not out here to rain on your parade. You want to go after the US Title, that's fine, but after you defeat Raven, I want to be the first in line to have a shot. Eric, I'm out here to officially enter myself in the television title tournament."

Eric: "Well CM, I'll already have you know I've put you in the tournament, but your first round match isn't tonight. You see, I've decided to book somewhat of a reunion match if you will. Tonight, in this very ring, Eddie Guerrero and Konnan will take on you C.M. Punk, and... COLT CABANA!"

CM and Cabana look at one another. Cabana extends his hand to CM Punk. Punk looks at it for a second, but turns his back.

CM: "Alright Eric, I see what your trying to do, and I'll say this. One Night Only. Second City Saints vs Los Mexicanos? One Night only Eric. I respect the hell out of Cabana, but I don't see eye to eye with him. I'll deal with it for one match, but that's it."

Eric: "That's all I'm asking. Now let's get this tournament started!"

All 3 leave the ring as Chris Sabin's music hits.

<0:81%>

CHRIS SABIN VS SONNY SIAKI, TV title Tourney round 1.

So Sabin is in the ring now and he's getting quite the negative reaction. Sonny Siaki's music hits and the crowd goes nuts for the guy. Imagine how this place would sound if the real version of the Rock was here! Siaki gets in the ring and the bell sounds and here we go. Collar and elbow and Siaki gets the upper hand and delivers a kick to Sabins stomach. Snapmare takeover and a kick to the back. Siaki picks Sabin up, but Sabin drops to his knees and hits a firemans carry takeover before wrenching the arm. Sabin tries to get to his feet but Siaki jumps on his back horizontally and brings him down for the cradle, which gets a two count. Both superstars back to their feet and Sabin hits a shot right in the mouth, which slows Siaki down for a few minutes of the match. Swinging neckbreaker by Sabin gets two and he puts Siaki in a headlock. Siaki fights to his feet and shoots him into the ropes, but Sabin reverses, clothesline by Siaki!

Siaki picks him up and irish whips him, back body drop followed by a bodyslam and Siaki is heating up. Dropkick by Siaki sends Sabin to the outside. Siaki hits the ropes and goes over the top with a cannonball onto Sabin and he has the crowd behind him nowSiaki throws him into the ring and goes for the pin, getting a two. He picks Sabin up, but Sabin pokes him in the eyes, cradle shock attempt unsuccesful as Siaki fought out of it. Kick to the stomach by Siaki, Pump handle fallaway slam! Siaki picks up Sabin, Irish whip, Sabin hits the ropes and comes back with a clothesline, Siaki ducks, SIAK BOTTOM!! Siaki makes the cover, 1-2-3 and this one's over as Sonny Siaki picks up the win and advances in the tournament. Siaki does the Rock's pose on the turnbuckle as the crowd chants "Sonny".

WINNER: Sonny Siaki

<M:90% C:77% O:83%>

Backstage, we see the ROH guys partying in their locker room. Spanky shakes a bottle of champagne and pops the cork and it goes everywhere. The guys are just generally having a good time.

Gibson: "Alright, hold on one second, we need to recognize one guy, the guy who nearly did it all in that match last night, Ki, where the hell are you?"

Low Ki: "Thanks Gibson, thanks guys, but don't thank just me, it was a team effort. I just got lucky on those eliminations. But now that we're all in wcw, I just want you all to remember this. We're ROH guys, and if our paths cross, then so be it, just don't take anything personal."

Spanky: "Hold on a second, I mean, congratulations and all everyone, but Ki didn't do everything, hell, I was one of the final 3 guys left! Where the hell were you when Eddie had me in that submission Ki?

Low Ki: "You know how I play man, by the rules. Hey, you tapped out fair and square man, I won it for the team Spanky, it was a team effort, it doesn't matter who got the final pinfall."

Gibson: "Let's not have any arguments tonight guys, let's just savor the victory while we can. Ki, you have a match later on tonight, and you're gonna win that match, I know it!"

The group continues celebrating, Spanky too, but he has somewhat a jealous look in his eyes towards Low-Ki.

<0:80% James Gibson gained overness from this segment. Spanky gained overness from this segment. >

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Well what's going on there?"

Coach: "What do you mean?"

Meltzer: "Spanky sounded a bit jealous, don't you think?"

Coach: "Nah, Who cares, they're just a bunch of scrubs"

A spanish like music hits and out comes Rey, Jvui and Red! The crowd pops as they play to the crowd and make their way to the ring. Juvi grabs a mic.

Juvi: "Yo yo, where my dogs at? If ya haven't heard, The Juice is back in WCW! Ayyy amigos, look at all of you, cheering for us, well, all I got to stay is this. This is my dog Red, and this is my longtime pal Rey Rey, and it's good to be back! You know, I missed ya guys, I missed ridin' with the boys, I missed wrestling in America, with all the whiteboys! Those Luchadores in Mexico, they're crazy man, The Juice could barely keep up!"

Red: "And you know what? Maybe we didn't accomplish one of our goals last night, maybe me or Rey aren't the cruiserweight champ, but you know what, at least it's not Billy Kidman!"

Rey: "Yo, I said I didn't care who won the match as long as it wasn't Kidman, and I'm true to my word. But Ruckus, you gotta know that at some point, we're comin for ya man, we're coming for that belt. Because what you see before you is set in stone, it's official, if you don't know who we are, we're"

All 3: "The Spanish Uprising!"

Rey: "And we're here to take back the cruiserweight division, bring back Lucha Lucha to the most loco division in wrestling!"

Their music hits and the three pose on the turnbuckles before leaving the ring.

<0:75%>

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED VS THE BACKSEAT BOYZ

As we come back from commercial the Backseat Boyz are already in the ring. AMW come out to a decent response as they're accompanied by the lovely Miss Stacy, who's dressed like a cowgirl.. It looks like Storm is going to start out with Trent Acid. Storm takes early control of the match with the size advantage, but Acid went between the legs following an irish whip and hit a dropkick to the back for Storm. Storm stumbles to his corner and makes the tag to Harris. Who comes in and delivers a bodyslam to acid and an elbowdrop. Harris takes control of the matchup. Harris hit a delayed vertical suplex but he went up top for the legdrop too early, as Acid was able to roll out of the way and make the tag to Kashmere, who came in with punches and a hiptoss to Harris. Pinning elbow drop gets a two and Kashmere picks up Harris and connects on the neckreaker before making the tag to Acid. Double team dropkick puts Harris into the corner. Acid delivers punches in the corner before grinding his hips in front of  Harris before delivering a final punch, but Harris no sells and delivers a powerbomb to Acid. Both men are down and the ref starts making the ten count.  Both get to their corner and Storm comes in like a house of fire, with clotheslines on both men and then armdrags. inverted atomic drop to Acid, atomic drop and a pumphandle slam to Kashmere! tag made to Harris, double team irish whip and they look for a double clothesline, but Acid ducks and hits the ropes again, double spinebuster. Kashmere attacks Harris, Irish whip, Harris reverses, tilt a whirl back breaker. Stacy cheers her boys on as they set up Acid, DEATH SENTANCE! 1-2-3 and this one's over as the champs look dominant in this one. Stacy holds the champs hands up in the air after the match before giving each of them a peck on the cheek.

WINNERS: Chris Harris and James Storm

<M:89% C:66% O:77%>

We go backstage and see Mick Foley with a paintball gun in his hand. He's messing around, posing with it in front of a mirror as the crowd laughs. Regal and Eugene walk up behind him, Regal looks disgusted. Eugene's eyes light up.

Regal: "What in the bloody hell Foley, why do you have a gun?"

Foley: "Oh Hey, It's just something I bought for the young ones here earlier, just giving it a go, testing it out."

Regal: "You bought a gun for a little tike?

Foley: "It's not what you think it is William, it's a paintball gun, it shoots paint! Here, watch!"

Foley takes aim and shoots a stagehand wearing a WCW shirt in the back. The guy jumps and yells "ouch". Eugene claps and smiles at how funny it is.

Foley: "Ahaha, Sorry buddy, just testing!"

Regal: "That's proposterous! That could put a bloody eye out!"

Eugene: "ME WANNA TRY!!! Eugene wanna try!"

Regal: "Absolutely not Eugene!"

Foley: "Ah come on William, just let him have fun, what harm can he do?"

Foley hands the gun to Eugene. Eugene looks at it and his eyes light up. He pulls the trigger and a splat of paint hits the wall. He smiles.

Regal: "Now Eugene, you've had your fun, give that thing back to Commissioner Foley!"

Eugene points it towards William Regal. Regal starts to back up and a little and looks a bit nervous.

Regal: "Now Eugene, no, you don't point it at people, that's bad Eugene. Put it down, you don't want to hurt me do you!"

Eugene looks as if he's going to put it down, but he shoots Regal in the boot! Regal jumps really fast and Eugene laughs and does it again. Regal starts walking away with his back turned and Eugene hits him square in the back! Regal starts running and Eugene laughs before running off towards him, shooting paintballs at Regal as Regal jumps each time one hits him

Foley: "That's ok Eugene, you can have that one, I have another!"

Foley laughs at the site of Regal running scared from eugene before we go to commercial.

<0:82%>

WHISKEY MARC VS LOW-KI, TV title tourney round 1.

Ki comes out first to a great response from this crowd, as he looks serious and pumped up for this one. Whiskey Marc's music hits and he has a scowl on his face, he hasn't forgotten what happened last night! He gets in the ring and immediately attacks Ki, who's never one to back down from a challenge. Marc gets the advantage after a knee lift after they each exchange stiff shots to one another. Marc with an irish whip and a powerslam to Ki as the crowd boo's. Marc picks up Ki and throws him right out of the ring. Marc stands on the apron while Ki gets to his feet, Marc jumps off with an axehandle, but Ki connects with a huge spin kick to the face. Ki gets in the ring and yells "come on" to Marc. Marc gets back in the ring and Ki comes charging, running knee to the chest and Marc is stumbling. Kick fury by Low-Ki as the crowd starts to get into this. Ki delivers a final kick that takes Marc down, a step up enziguri that echos throughout the arena. Ki goes up top, DOUBLE STOMP TO THE RIBS CONNECTS! Here's the pin, 1-2-Kickout with authority. Ki hits the ropes as Marc is getting to his feet, SPINEBUSTER by Whiskey and the crowd boo's. Marc  with a legdrop, 1-2-Kickout by Ki and the crowd pops. Marc picks up Ki, Full Nelson slam! 1-2-Kickout again! Marc is getting mad here. Marc takes him into the corner and irish whips him with such force into the other corner that his back hits the turnbuckles and he hits the ground.Marc laughs as the crowd boo's. Marc picks up Ki's lifeless body. DOMINATOR! Whiskey goes for the pin, 1-2-Marc picks his shoulders up off the mat!

Meltzer: "Just pin the damn man, you've already won!"

Marc laughs and picks up Ki and puts him in between his legs, He lifts him up onto his shoulders with force, going for a powerbomb, BUT KI WRAPS HIS LEGS AROUND THE UPPER BACK AND PUTS HIM IN A TRIANGLE CHOKE!! Marc struggles to remain on his feet, he falls foward, hoping the impact with break the hold, but it doesn't. Ki wraps his arms around the neck and pulls with as much stregnth as he can muster up, AND MARC TAPS!!!! Ki breaks the hold and rolls out of the ring. On the outside, Low-Ki's hand gets raised the winner and Marc looks furious in the ring as he still gasps for air. It looks like Low-Ki may have found a weakness in Marc! The crowd cheers Low Ki before he heads to the back, and he'll be advancing to the next round!

WINNER: LOW-KI

<M:82% C:80% O:81% Whiskey Marc lost overness from this match. Low-Ki gained overness from this match. >

ELIX SKIPPER VS RUCKUS, WCW Cruiserweight title match

Skipper comes out first and gets a pretty good response. Ruckus out next with the title around his neck, and he gets a much bigger response as he comes out with Homicide well, at his side! The two get in the ring and Skipper backs off a little, but Ruckus holds his hands out as if he's saying "easy". Ruckus grabs a microphone.

Ruckus: "Aight aight, calm down, cut that beat. Now Elix, before we start this match, I just want you to know, I am a fighting champ and if ya want, I'll defend this belt against you, but let me make you an offer. You've been here what, about 3 months now? From the looks of things, you haven't got much respect around this joint. So let me make you an offer, ya see, me and Homicide, we boyz, we gettin' a clique together, kinda like a gang. I don't know your past or anything about you, but you look like a brotha who's experienced some rough times in his life, looks like you could use a few homies who got yo back too! So whadaya say huh? We can either do this damn match, or we can go backstage and chill dawg, and you can join us as we try to find some more playas around this nation. Eh, I like the sound of that man, Playa Nation! What do you say dawg, you with me?"

Skipper looks at him and looks at the crowd. He grabs the mic.

Skipper: "You know what man? You're right, the more homies the better right? Yeah man, you two got yourself a third man!"

Ruckus's music hits and the three shake hands amongst one another before all leaving together, it looks like we got another young stable on our hands! The crowd likes what they see, as they cheer the handshakes and the alliance between skipper and Ruckus.

WINNER: -Draw-

<M:90% C:68% O:79%>

In the back, we see Matt Hardy wearing a button down black shirt, with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He walks with a limp up to the womens dressing room and knocks on the door. Maria opens it up, and see's Matt, but not the flowers.

Matt: "Hi Maria. I wanted to talk to you, I know I told you I was going to win the match for you last night, and I kinda broke my promise. I will beat him, I know I will, but Eric told me Edge didn't show up tonight and that I was in no condition to compete even if he was here."

Maria: "That's alright matt, are you ok?"

Matt: "I'm sore, but I'm alright. But anyways, that's not why I'm here. I kinda bought you a little something on my way to the arena.

Matt reveals the roses to Maria and she looks at them and smiles at Matt. She takes them and smells them

Maria: "They smell good! You didn't have to do this Matt."

Matt: "I wanted to do this Maria. I wanted to make things right again. I screwed up, I need to prove to you that I'm not the man I use to be."

Maria and Matt look one another in the eyes before Maria grabs him and hugs him,

Maria: "Thanks, that felt good. Listen, let me change clothes and how about we grabs a bite to eat?"

Matt: "Alright, sounds good!"

Maria smiles at him as she closes the door and Matt turns his back to the door and smiles a little, clearly happy.

<0:71%>

SECOND CITY SAINTS (Punk and Cabana) vs Los Mexicanos (Konnan and Eddie Guerrero)

Konnan and Guerrero come out first, and Guerrero talks trash all the way to the ring, as he's clearly happy about his match last night and is trying to forget about his other match. The lights go out and Punk makes his dramatic entrance, behind him is Cabana. The crowd cheers for the two, as this is the first time since the VERY FIRST NITRO that they've tagged up together. Cabana and Konnan will start this one out. Collar and Elbow and Konnan goes behind Cabana, but Cabana takes him to the ground and applying a headlock, Konnan jumps forward and appplies one of his own, great mat wrestling in the early going that ends with Konnan having Cabana in a hammerlock, Cabana with a snapmare and applies a dragon Sleeper! Eddie immediately hits the ring and kicks Cabana in the head to break it up. irish whip by Konnan and a back body drop. Tag made to Eddie, who comes in and hammers away on Cabana before taking him over with a firemans carry and applying an armbar. Cabana gets back to his feet and irish whips Eddie, but Eddie hits the ground and rolls him up with a schoolboy, 1-2-Punk breaks it up. Guerrero gets to his feet and yells at Punk as the ref makes him get back in the ring.

Eddie with a kick to Cabana's stomach and a snap suplex. Eddie goes to the outside, slingshot senton misses and Cabana rolls over and makes the tag. CM comes in and the crowd cheers as he runs towards Guerrero. Guerrero chickens out and makes the tag to Konnan. Konnan comes in and immediately gets a beating with shots to the face and a bodyslam. Standing moonsault press by Punk, but Konnan kicks out at two. Snapmare takeover and a kick to the back by Punk before he hits the ring and grabs the neck and does a front flip, snapping his neck forward. Punk jumps onto the second rope and turns around and delivers a dropkick to the seated Konnan, 1-2-Eddie breaks it up. Tag made to Cabana, who goes up top, elbow drop connects. Cabana picks up Konnan and applies a bearhug for a few seconds, before turning it into a DDT! 1-2-Kickout. Pickup by Cabana and an irish whip, Konnan hits a rolling thunder lariat. Konnan walks over to Cabana, but Cabana trips him up and applies a 1 legged crab. Eddie comes running in, but Cabana gets up and throws him over the ropes with his momentum! CM climbs to the top rope, moonsault onto a standing eddie guerrero adn CM Wails away on Eddie as the ref goes outside to try to break it up.

Konnan hits a lowblow on Cabana in the ring as the crowd boo's.Gutwrench powerbomb by Konnan and he delivers a legdrop. The ref has restored order now as both CM and Eddie go back to their corners. Konnan picks up Cabana and irish whips him, CABANA WITH A SPINNING WHEEL KICK! Both supertars are down now, each crawl to their corner, tag made to Guerrero, TAG MADE TO PUNK! Eddie immediately stops in his tracks, but its no good, CM kicks him in the gut. CM grabs his head and runs, springboads off the ropes and turns around with a bulldog. CM runs to the ropes. DOUBLE JUMP MOONSAULT! Konnan breaks up the pin but Cabana is right back on him and they fight to the outside of the ring. CM picks up Eddie, Pepsi twist! 1-2-Kickout. CM Picks up Eddie, but Eddie gouges him in the eyes! 3 AMIGOS by Guerrero connects and he heads up top, But CM crotches him onthe top and connects with a step up enziguri! CM goes up top and hits him in the back a couple of times, before PEPSI PLUNGE!!!!! CM stands up, crooked legged moonsault. Here's the cover, 1-2-3 and CM and Cabana win. Cabana gets in the ring after irish whipping Konnan into the steps. The two look at one another and nod before doing their own thing and celebrating their victory

WINNERS: CM PUNK AND COLT CABANA

<M:88% C:83% O:85%>

We come back and the ring has been set up for a celebration of some sorts, as Streamers are along the ropes and bouquets of balloons are in the corner. "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!" hits and out comes the champ as the pyro goes off and the fans boo. Jericho does all of his poses as he's dressed like a rockstar, complete with expensive looking leather jacket and sunglasses. Jericho gets in the ring and raises the world title in the air as he stands on the ropes before putting it on his shoulder and grabbing a microphone. Before he can talk, Confetti falls down from the sky and Jericho acts as if he didn't expect it, but it's clear all of this is planned.

Jericho: "Wow, look at this celebration! You guys, you really outdid yourselves, whoevers footing the bill for this one, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Last night, I once again proved that I truly am, the GREATEST world heavyweight champion ever! In Fact.."

All of a sudden, two guys come out rolling an absolutely  cake to the outside of the ring. The Cake says "CONGRATS Y2J" on the top, they roll it out to ringside and leave. The cake is big enough to well..fit a person inside!

Jericho: "Oh no, I know what this is, I know what this is all about, and rest assured, I'm going to put an end to this. Austin, get out of that cake right now!"

Jericho goes to the outside and examines the cake. He puts a finger on it and scoops some frosting, trying out the cake before spitting it out.

Jericho: "This crap doesn't even taste good!"

Jericho looks at the cake some more before PUNCHING THE CENTER OF IT!!! His arm goes elbow deep into the cake and he feels around, but finds nothing, and pulls his hand out only to see that he's ruined his shirtsleeve. At this time, the same two guys come down to the ring, this time setting a huge wrapped box at the top of the ramp. Jericho walks towards it.

Jericho: "Oh I've seen this before. The gigs up Austin, you're NOT ruining my celebration! You're in that box, I've seen you do it before you son of a bitch!"

The paranoid champ walks up to the box as the crowd is laughing at Jericho making an ass of himself. He looks at the tag, it reads "To Y2J From: Steve". Jericho laughs before ripping one side open, it looks like he can open the box up. Jericho sets the world title down and grabs the flap before slowly opening it and backing off, expecting Austin. Instead, it's just a huge frame! Jericho pulls it out, it's just a big picture of Chris Jericho doing the lionsault to Austin! Jericho takes it and walks back down to the cake, and sets the fame behind the cake on the apron, resting it on the ropes. Jericho gets in the ring.

Jericho: "Alright, maybe I was right, maybe it's just mindgames. Steve isn't here, Austin's too embarrased to show his face eafter losing to Y2J! Yeah, yeah, that's it! I should have known, let's continue! At this time, I owe a big thank you to a group of guys, Zebras in the back, GET OUT HERE!"

Generic WCW music hits and all the referees come down to the ring, all wearing the uniforms and hats. They all stand in a big group.

Jericho: "Last night, you guys made the right call, especially you charles robinson. That Crazed Lunatic Stone Cold was bashing me repeatedly with that chair, and that's not right! I want to thank you so much for continuing to keep justice in WCW!"

"I'M BACK...AND BETTER THEN EVER!" hits and the boss comes out yet again. He stands atop the ramp as Jericho looks a bit angry he's being interrupted.

Eric: "I'm sorry to ruin your little celebration Jericho, but I have another announcement to make. You see, last night, you may have won the match, but your not fooling anyone if you think you won cleanly. Steve Austin was wrongfully disqualified, you not only screwed over him, but you screwed over the fans! And you know what Jericho, the fans want to you see you two fight until there's a true winner, not a cheap victory! That is why, at CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS, you Chris Jericho, will defend the heavyweight title against STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! And to make sure there's no funny business, I'M GOING TO BE THE SPECIAL ENFORCER!"

The crowd pops hard at the newly announced clash of the champions main event. Jericho loses it, but quickly gains his composure.

Jericho: "You know what Eric, that's fine, that's fine, I'll beat Austin again, no sweat. And special enforcer? You assclown, these refs can do their job, they don't need you to stand at ringside and watch them"

Jericho walks up to one of the refs, he has a scraggley beard and long hair and looks rather old.

Jericho: "Hey you, new guy, I haven't seen you around, but I assume you can do a good job right? What's your name?"

Ref: "Bob."

Jericho: "Well zebra bob, you don't need this man's assistance do you."

Bob: "Oh Hell no!"

Jericho immediately takes off his sunglasses. He grabbs the guys beard and RIPS IT OFF, IT'S STONECOLD!!! Stone Cold immediately hammers Jericho as the crowd cheers. Austin with right hands. Kick to the stomach. Austin goes for a stunner, Jericho pushes him off. Austin hits the ropes and comes back, but grabs Jerichos hand and whips him the same direction Austin just came from, BACK BODY DROP OVER THE TOP ROPE RIGHT ONTO THE CAKE!!!! Jericho is a mess as the cake is completely ruined, Jericho laying on top of it. Austin's music hits and he walks to the ropes and flips Jericho off a few times as he just lays there covered in cake! Bischoff laughs at the top of the ramp as we fade out to our final scene of Jericho, looking like he's about to cry!

<0:98%>

SHOW RATING: 80%

Guest Crossface

The best nitro yet.

Altrough Raven,Christian,and Booker T didn't show up,you kept it solid with the ROH segment,and espically with the main event.

The TV Title is bad,i actually would prefer the WCW Pure Wrestling title,but oh welll.

I hope Jericho retains at COTC.