2005: A War for the Ages (WCW)

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probally would get flamed if you didnt do that whole show in an amazing way. I marked out for amw, and shane. Both were done great. The ROH thing may have been a little too much, but i still loved it. I cant wait to see so many things, and it all has to do with this thunder. You again amaze me.

Wow, that was a very busy show! And on Thunder no less.

I just hope the arrival of all this new talent doesn't turn your diary from a classic WCW one into a common "Super Indy".

I await the next development of your TV dealings (Saturday Night :) !) and the release of Tony Schiavone (You know it makes sense).

Wow, that was a very busy show! And on Thunder no less.

I just hope the arrival of all this new talent doesn't turn your diary from a classic WCW one into a common "Super Indy".

I await the next development of your TV dealings (Saturday Night  :) !) and the release of Tony Schiavone (You know it makes sense).

Someone gimme some info about that old WCW Saturday Night show, I don't seem to remember it. I remember WCW Saturday morning where your main event would be like, Hugh Morris vs Evan Keragious. Maybe that was sunday morning?

Also, I'm trying not to turn it into a super indy, that's not my intention. My intention is to offer indy match quality on a sports entertainment based show. As you can tell, Nitro has sort of turned into the entertainment show now and I'm trying to push thunder as the show where you see great matchups and the undercard. That's not to say, you won't see booker or CM main event the show every now and then. And Schiavone isn't going anywhere, unless Jim Ross becomes a free agent! :-p

anyways, I'm trying to get a nitro up before 11 or so, but I keep getting bothered.

If this was truely classic, Schiavone and Brain would be putting over Hogan on Nitro for half of the show, but anywayz.

Very, very nice Thunder. I think I liked it better than Nitro, but just a smige. Siaki and O'Haire angle was great, as was RoH. I didnt expect AMW and I can say as much I hate Chris Harris, I was still into the angle. So here is 2 things you need.

1. TV Title

2. Saturday Night

keep up the good work.

For the most part Saturday night was a way for midcard and lower talent to get over. It also was the show you usually saw guys from the power plant get to have a televised match. It also was used as a recap show and had 1 or 2 backstage interviews with someone.

user posted image

WCW Monday Nitro

Monday, February 13th, 2006

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Meltzer: "Hello and welcome to Nitro, and Coach, what a Thunder it was last Wednesday if you missed it. Those Ring of Honor renegades showed up and ruined the main event and took over the show!"

Coach: "Well I'll tell you this Meltzer, I'm not very happy with Eric's decision's as of late!"

Eddie Guerrero's music hits and out comes Latino Heat to a chorus of boo's. He makes his way to the ring slowly and grabs a mic.

Eddie: "In case you didn't see last week, I was ambushed by a rag tag group of wrestlers they call "Ring of Honor." Well let me tell you something amigos, there's no honor in attacking a guy when it's twelve on one. What's even worse, is that Eric Bischoff has signed these guys to WCW Contracts. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT ESSAY? Were we not good enough for you? Is Eddie Guerrero not a good enough wrestler for you? Eric Bischoff, I WANT ANSWERS VATO, AND I WANT THEM NOW!"

Eric's music hits the PA System and the crowd pops for the boss, who walks right to the ring with authority and has a stern look on his face.

Eric: "The next time Eddie Guerrero demands anything from me I'll be demanding he packs his bags and gets the hell out of town! I'm not out here because you called me out here, I'm out here to make an announcement, I'll get to you in a second. Next week, on this very show, Booker T will take on Christian, and the winner will get a shot at Raven's US Title at Super brawl! Now as for you, Eddie Guerrero, Let me tell you something Eddie, do you want to know the truth? Yeah, I did sign those goes to contracts, but I didn't expect them to attack you. Hell, I didn't even know they were going to be there. But now that I think about it, I'm kinda glad they did, because it made for a hell of a show!"

Eddie: "Is that all I am to Eric, ratings? Is that all I am? Where's the respect holmes? Eddie Guerrero has busted his ass for you for the last 8 months and then you go and hire a group of guys who don't deserve to be here! Hell, one of them already checked into rehab! What's his name eric, AJ White?"

Eric: "His name is BJ Whitmer and he had a serious drug problem, something you're very familiar with Eddie, so don't give him any trouble about it. Oh and just so you know, to replace BJ while he's in rehab, I signed none other then ALEX SHELLY!"

Eddie: "That's what I'm talking about holmes, you think you can just hire and fire whoever you please and replace us? Well you can't replace Eddie Guerrero, because you know why. Wait wait wait wait wait, Maybe I'm pointing the finger at the wrong person here. Isn't it a coincidence that all of those Ring of Honor guys attacked ME and not CM Punk? Yes, I see it nice and clear now Eric, CM Punk sent him minions to do his dirty work.

CM's theme hits and the Punkster comes out to a great response as Eddie Guerrero looks on in disgust.

CM: "Hold on just a second Eddie, those guys may in fact have shown loyalty to me last Wednesday, but I did not ask them to show up, nor did I know that they were in the building. I fight my own battles."

Eddie: "You want a battle? Me and You, Super Brawl.."

Eric: "HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON, That can't happen. I've already booked you two in a tag team match at Superbrawl. If you two want to settle your differences one on one, you're going to have to do it at the grand spectacle known as The Clash of the Champions! Same goes to you Edge and Matt Hardy, so listen up. At Super Brawl, you CM Punk will team with Matt Hardy to take on  you Eddie guerrero and EDGE in a tag team tables match"

Eddie: "I DON'T AGREE TO THIS AT ALL ESSAY!"

Eric: "That's ok Eddie, you don't have to agree to anything, because it's already been signed!"

Eddie: "You KNOW what Eric? I'm sick and I'm tired of you, I'm sick and I'm tired of you CM Punk, and I'm sick and tired of ALL THIS RING OF HONOR CRAP!"

CM: "If you're so sick of it Eddie, then why don't you do something about it?"

Eric: "What are you getting at?"

CM: "If Eddie thinks he can kill ring of honor, I suggest you let him try his damndest"

Eric: "I like what your getting at. Ok Eddie, how about this, I'll give you a chance to rid WCW of ring of honor. We'll have, an elimination match. You Eddie Guerrero can pick four partners, and Spanky can lead 4 other guys from Ring of Honor, and we'll have ourselves a win or leave town match. How does that sound? If you Eddie Guerrero can defeat the Ring of Honor team, I'll void all their contracts how does that sound?"

Eddie: "I like how that sounds holmes, but did you forget, I already got a match againgst this jabroni at Super Brawl."

CM: "What Eddie, you never pull Double duty before? Can't last more then 20 minutes in the ring? I once lasted 90 minutes in.."

Eddie: "Don't you dare question my wrestling skills amigo. You know what Eric, I accept. And let me just announce that right now, my first partner that I choose is...YOU!"

CM: "Me?"

Eddie: "That's right vato, if I've got two matches, then so will you. What do they say, keep your friend close, but keep your enemies closer."

Eddie throws down the mic and walks out of the ring as his music hits. CM and Eric talk amongst one another confused as hell at what just transpired there. Not only is CM Punk and Eddie going to face each other in a tag match at Super Brawl, but they're also going to be on a team together?

<0:79%>

<=:=><=:=>Commercial Break<=:=><=:=>

SEAN O'HAIRE VS SONNY SIAKI

Finally, we get to see the in-ring return of Sean O'Haire since he really started getting into his new gimmick. O'Haire comes out to a dark and mysterious new entrance. Siaki comes out next and the crowd goes nuts. These two lock it up with a collar and elbow to start the match, but O'Haire gets the advantage and goes behind Siaki and tries for a german, Siaki does a flip in the air and lands on his feet and delivers a dropkick to O'Haire back. O'Haire runs forward and bounces off ropes and comes back with a huge shoulder tackle onto Siaki. O'Haire hits the ropes and Siaki hits the ground, but O'Haire stops and connects on a kneedrop to the back to take control of the match. O'Haire with punches on Siaki before whipping him into the ropes and hitting a huge back body drop. O'Haire puts siaki between his legs, but Siaki delivers a double leg take down and then catapults O'Haire right into the top turnbuckle before rolling him up for a two count. Siaki with control now and goes to work with punches that look just like the ropes. Siaki spits in his hand and goes to punch O'Haire, but O'haire ducks and goes behind, connecting on a german suplex for a two count.

O'Haire took control of the match from there on out, hitting a gutwrench suplex and a flying elbow drop from the top rope for another two count. Irish whip by O'Haire, BUT SIAKI HITS A FLOATOVER SUPLEX! Siaki gets a two count and yells at the ref to count faster. Irish whip by Siaki, reversed by O'Haire, who sends Siaki high into the air, but Siaki comes down with an arm drag takedown, then a dropkick, then a hiptoss followed by a standing backflip press for a 2 count as the crowd gets behind this fury of offense. Siaki awaits O'Haire to get up, O'Haire finally gets up and turns around, Siaki sets him up for the Siak bottom, but O'Haire hits a huge elbow to the side of the head and goes for a clothesline, SIAK BOTTOM!!!! Siaki stands in front of him and does a pose before hitting the ropes, going for the most electrifying legdrop in the world, but O'Haire gets up as he hits the ropes and delivers a sickening spinebuster to Siaki. O'Haire goes up top, SEANTON BOMB! O'Haire makes the cover and this one's over, as O'Haire looks impressive in his first match in quite a while, leaving Siaki laid out in the middle of the ring. O'Haire grabs a mic.

O'Haire: "And that is how I will make a believer out of each and every one of you!"

O'haire throws the mic down and walks out of the ring with Siaki still flat on his back.

WINNER: SEAN O'HAIRE

<M:78% C:76% O:77% Sonny Siaki lost overness from this match. Sean O'Haire gained overness from this match. >

We cut to previously recorded segment, where we see Hurricane in Animal's hospital room. Animal doesn't have any of his facepaint on or anything as he lay in the hospital bed, Hurricane standing by his side.

Animal: "Well kid, I've reached the end of the road."

Hurricane: "Don't say that Animal, you'lle recover from this back injury, we'll get revenge, we'll dominate the tag division again."

Animal: "Kid, when you're 44, a broken back is no walk in the park. Even if I wanted to come back, I wouldn't be the same. Listen, I had a great run and it was never meant to last as long as it did, even you know that. I don't want you to feel bad, I don't want you to seek revenge. Those guys, America's most wanted or whatever, they just wanted to make a name for themselves, the same way I did back in the day. And to be honest, if I was in their position, I would have done the exact same thing."

Hurricane: "I'm no superhero Animal, I failed the team. I don't deserve to wear this mask, I don't deserve to be in your presence. I wasn't there for you, it's my fault for your in here, injured."

Animal: "Listen to me, look me in the eye, This, this back, the match, it wasn't your fault. You have your best ring years ahead of you. You're wrong, wrestling's on the upswing again, go make the most of your career, you don't have to carry me around anymore."

Hurricane: "I don't know if I want to step foot in the ring again. I've embarrased the superhero name. I'm not a Hurricane, I'm just a small gust of wind."

Animal and Hurricane continue their conversation as we fade out, with Hurricane just looking down at the ground the whole time. Apparently, we've seen the end of Legion of Doom. The fans in the arena clap and chant L.O.D at the end of the segment, in respect for Animal

<0:69%>

BOOKER T vs CHRIS SABIN

Booker T made his way to the ring with a scowl on his face as he doesn't look like he's in a good mood. He gets in the ring and grabs a microphone.

Booker T: "Chris Sabin, get yo Punk ass out here now, cause no no, NO ONE, attacks the Booka man and gets away with it."

Sabin's music hits, but he doesn't come from the entrance ramp, instead, he jumps Booker from behind as he hopped the guardrail. This one was over before it started, a complete squash here for the Booker Man. Sabin went from Cradle Shock early in the contest, but all he got was a punch in the face and an irish whip, followed by a spinning heel kick. Book kicked him in the stomach and hit the scissors kick and a big spinaroonie before making the cover for the 1-2-3. Book's music started playing, but he grabbed a microphone.

Book: "Cut the music. Next week, the Booka man has a match against that creepy little bastard Christian, and WHEN i defeat him, Raven, yo punk ass is next, I'm reclaiming my gold, NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT, SUCKAAAAAAAA. now cue the music."

Instead, Christian's music hits and out comes Captain Charisma himself. He stands atop of the ramp with a mic.

Christian: "Booker, You seem to be forgetting who you're going to have go through next week to get that US Title shot. In case you forgot, I'm captain charisma, BITCH! And you call me Creepy Little Bastard, well that's so 2005. But since we're going retro, let just say, Raven, The captain's looking to reclaim his gold after he defeats this chumpstain next week."

Book: "The only stain around here is the one in your drawers Christian, cuz you forgot to put on yo ass cream, punk!"

Christian: "HEY! That was Jericho's!"

Christian storms off the set mad as Book has a good laugh in the ring before his music hits and he leaves the arena, who seemed to enjoy that segment quite a bit.

WINNER: BOOKER T

<M:77% C:79% O:78%>

We go backstage, where we see Scott Steiner, elbow in sling, as EMT's and trainers work with him, moving his elbow and performing tests.

EMT: "Yep, you have a pretty bad sprain here, just don't use it for a couple weeks and you should be alright"

Steiner: "A couple weeks? I'm gonna go crazy if I can't hit the weight rooms"

Cabana: "No more showering with other guys after a nice sweaty workout for two weeks? How are you gonna handle that?"

Steiner looks over, Colt Cabana is standing in the doorway, smile on his face.

Cabana: "Hey scott, sorry to hear about the elbow, maybe your fat ass shouldn't have tried impressing me by hitting an elbow drop!"

Steiner: "Big Poppa Pump doesn't try to impress anyone. Everyone revels at my natural perfection. And don't you ever call me fat, it's pure muscle, you stand up comedian reject."

Cabana: "I'm no Michael Cole, but elbow drop wasn't nearly as textbook as Randy Savage's. Scottie boy, who are you trying to fool, we all know that when it comes to roid's, not only do you have the hem kind, but you smoke the ster kind!"

Steiner: "Smoke? Steroids? Who's smoking what, you inject them funny man!"

Cabana: "AHA! I knew that you knew how to use them!"

Steiner: "I knew that you knew that I knew.. that ah hell with it, get the hell out of here you little runt."

Cabana: "Runt? Runt?! I'm appauled! I'm offended! I might press charges, I just may!"

Cabana smiles and walks out, leaving Steiner with an annoyed look on his face as the doctors went back to work testing his elbow.

<0:86%>

An unknown theme plays throughout the arena, definitely sounds like a diva's music. A short blonde walks out wearing a tube top and cut off jean shorts and the crowd roars in approval at this apparent country girl.

Meltzer: "I know that face, that's Stacy Carter!"

Coach: "What's she doing out here?"

Stacy gets in the ring and waves to the crowd before grabbing a microphone.

Stacy: "Now I know some of you recognize little ole' me, but for those of you who don't, it's a pleasure to meet you all, You can call me Miss Stacy. Now that we've met, I think you're probably what wondering what a little country girl like me is doing out here. Well, being a country girl, I roped myself a couple of cowboys! Ladies and Gentlemen, my clients, The WCW Tag team champions, Chris Harris and James Storm, AMERICA'S MOST WANTED!"

AMW come out with tag belts around their waists. The crowd isn't sure how to react, these guys just ended the career of Animal, and now they're being managed by loveable Miss Stacey? The champs get in the ring and Stacy hugs each one of them before raising their hands in the air.

Storm: "They say, to make a name for yourself in this business, you have to leave a lasting impression. And last Wednesday, we accomplished that!"

Harris: "America's Most Wanted is in WCW and we're here to stay! We climbed the tag mountain in our FIRST match!"

Stacey: "And that's why, they needed me! Being champions isn't as easy as it looks! These boys need my guidance and support, and together, we'll make sure those tag titles stay right where they belong, around the waists of..Chris Harris...and James Storm!"

Miss Stacy raises their hands in the air as their music hits, the crowd is pretty dead for this one, more then likely out of confusion.

<0:63% Stacy Carter debuted her new gimmick (girl next door), it got a positive response. James Storm debuted his new gimmick (cowboy), it got a positive response. Chris Harris debuted his new gimmick (cowboy), it got a positive response. Stacy Carter gained overness from this segment. >

BILLY KIDMAN© VS THE AMAZING RED, WCW CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Red came out to a fairly good response, while Kidman got nothing but boo's, as no one appreciates a cheating champion. The two traded armdrags and then hiptosses to start this one out at lightning pace before Red got off a head scissors the sent Kidman to the floor to regroup. Red, being a spot monkey, jumped over the top with a cannonball onto Kidman, but Kidman moved out of the way and Red got the worst of the exchange. Kidman ran the apron and dove off, connecting on a clothesline before rolling Red back into the ring for a two count. Kidman hit a snap suplex and tried to go up top, but Red caught him with an enziguri up top and climbed to the top, SUPER FRANKENSTEINER! Red climbs to the top rope, INFARED MISSES and Red hit the ground hard. Kidman in control now and hits a neckbreaker on Red before going to the apron, slingshot somersault legdrop gets a two count. Kidman with an irish whip, Red ducks the clothesline, and counters the armdrag with a hiptoss, red comes running, RED STAR PRESS CONNECTS! Here's the cover, 1-2-NO!Lightning fast matchup here between these two great competitors. Red with a scoop slam, and starts to climb the ropes, but Kidman gets up and puts his head between Red's legs, who's standing on the second rope, SITOUT POWERBOMB! 1-2-No! Kidman goes up top and waits for Red to get to his feet, Kidman dives off the top rope, but Red catches him with a huge wheel kick! Red to the outside now, SPRINGBOARD GUILLOTINE LEGDROP! 1-2-NO! and Kidman gets the shoulder up again!

Red with a snap suplex and springboards off the ropes, RED FUSION connects and the fans are behind Red in this one. 1-2-NO!!!! Red feels it. He irish whips Kidman into the corner, and takes off runnning, but Kidman gets a boot up. Kidman grabs his head and jumps to the top rope, TORNADO DDT! Kidman climbs up top, SHOOTING STAR PRESS MISSES!!! Red back to his feet and delivers a dropkick to the face of Kidman. Red puts him between his legs, He lifts him up for what looks like might be a running liger bomb, as Red is running, Kidman pokes him in the eyes and Red stops dead in his tracks as Kidman falls on top of him. Kidman rolls him up and puts his feet on the ropes, 1-2-3 and THE FANS BOO'S FILL UP THE ARENA FASt. Kidman picks up his title belt and looks as if he's going to floor Red with it, but Rey Mysterio comes running down the ramp and gets in the ring, turning Kidman around and delivering forearms to Kidman. Irish whip by Rey, droptoe hold and Kidman lands on the second rope, 619 ATTEMPT BUT KIDMAN ROLLS OUT OF THE RING. The fans boo as Rey looks at Red and raises his hand up in the air, as he knows who would have won this had Kidman not cheated.

WINNER: Billy Kidman

<M:100% C:76% O:88% The WCW Cruiserweight title has gained in image. >

Matt Hardy's music hits and the crowd pops hard as he comes out, as enthusiastic as ever. Hardy walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone.

Hardy: "I'm only going to say this once, Edge, get your ass out here so I can finish what I started last week!"

Edge's music hits and out comes Mr. Money in the Bank as he runs down the ramp. He slides into the ring, and we have a fight on our hands! Edge takes Matt down to the ground, but Matt delivers stiff shots to  Edge's back andhis head as this one is nothing more then a brawl. They get to their feet and Edge hits a stiff shot to the face, it was so hard that you saw a tooth fly out of Hardy's mouth! Edge with an irish whip, Matt Reverses, Edge goes for the spear, Matt sidesteps and applies a rear waistlock, Hardy drops to his knees, LOW BLOW UPPERCUT!! That took the life out of Edge! Matt throws Edge up and over the ropes and goes outside. Matt looks under the ring, and PULLS OUT A TABLE as the fans go wild. Matt sets up the table at ringside. He picks Edge up and pulls him on the apron...TWIST OF FATE OFF THE APRON AND THROUGH THE TABLE!!!! The fans go wild as refs and road agents immediately check up on Edge. Matt slides back into the ring and climbs on the top rope yelling to the crowd, who go crazy. He picks up the microphone.

Hardy: "Maria, that was for you!"

The crowd pops as Matt's music hits and he leaves.

<0:81%>

CM PUNK VS RUCKUS

Ruckus got some boo's from the crowd, but some cheers as well, as they respect this guy's in ring abilities. CM Punk's dramatic entrance was up next and the crowd ate it up. The bell sounds and here we go. Ruckus tricks CM by kicking him in the stomach after offering a handshake. Ruckus in control with shots to the face before irish whipping CM, wraparound clothesline, followed by a scoop slam, followed by a backsplash that gets a two count. Ruckus picks up CM and irish whips him, big back body drop by Ruckus, who's a house of fury in the early going. Ruckus picks him up and goes for another irish whip, but CM holds onto the head and Ruckus goes down to the mat as CM applies the headlock. CM goes behind with an armringer, but Ruckus Snapmares him over, CM Rolls backwards and wraps his legs around Ruckus's head, delivering a hurricanrana variation that took Ruckus down. CM goes for the leg drop, Ruckus sits up and kicks him in the back and goes for a standing backflip press, but CM sits up and the two break cleanly as the crowd cheers that reversal fest.

Ruckus goes behind as they circle one another and goes for a rollup, 1-2-No, CM with an inside cradle and they roll around the ring, the ref counting nearfalls for both of them. They get to their feet and punk sunset flips over, 1-2-Ruckus sits on top of him, 1-2-, ah you know how this goes, 5 more nearfalls follow before they break again to yet another good response. Collar and Elbow tieup, and CM goes right back to the headlock, but Ruckus delivers a back suplex. Ruckus with an elbow drop and picks CM up before putting him back down with a scoop slam. Ruckus goes up top and goes for a legdrop and connects! 1-2-Kickout! Ruckus with an irish whip, CM ducks the spin kick, then he ducks the clothesline, but stops and kicks ruckus in the stomach, DEVILS LOCK DDT! 1-2-NO! Punk picks him up, PEPSI TWIST!! Punk goes running to the ropes and jumps onto the second, then to the top rope, DOUBLE SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT! 1-2..Kickout. Punk is in firm control of this one now. Punk goes for a ddt, but Ruckus reverses with a northern lights that gets a two count. Ruckus with a clothesline and an Irish whip into the corner, RAZZLE DAZZLE, but PUNK PULLS THE REFEREE INTO THE WAY!! The ref goes down to the mat and Punk delivers shots on Ruckus. Ruckus with a knee lift to regain control, sitout powerbomb!!

All of a sudden, Eddie Guerrero appears at the top of the ramp to watch the match. Ruckus whips him into the corner, FLIP KICK IN THE CORNER!! Ruckus goes up top, Corkscrew 450 connects!! but the ref is down. All of a sudden, SPANKY jumps the guardrail, title belt on his waist, and hits the ring, Ruckus doesn't see him. Spanky grabs his head, SLICED BREAD #2!!!!!

Meltzer: "That's, that's SPANKY!! Spanky is on Nitro!! is Ring of Honor is here??!!

Spanky grabs Punk and pulls him on top of Ruckus. Spanky goes outside and slaps the refs face, waking him up. The ref see's the pin, 1..2..3!! Spanky gets back in the ring and stands there while CM gets to his feet. CM Stumbles to his feet, using the ropes to hold him up. He looks at Spanky, and then looks back at Eddie Guerrero. Spanky offers his hand for a handshake, and Punk looks at his hand for a good 5 seconds before hitting the apron and rolling out of the ring. He looks back at Eddie, perhaps showing that he isn't alligning himself with ROH before celebrating with the crowd as he rested on the guardrail outside, still shaken up from that stiff flip kick in the corner.

WINNER: CM PUNK

<M:87% C:79% O:83%>

WILLIAM REGAL AND EUGENE VS SINISTER CREATION

Regal and Eugene hit the ring first to a great ovation, as this is their first match in WCW. Tajiri and Whipwreck came out to the flock's theme, with Lodi, Richards and Sinister Minister at their side. Eugene acted as if he was scared of Sinister Minister, cowering behind Regal. Regal and Whipwreck started this one out, Regal gaining the upper hand with an armringer and an armbar takedown before floating over and applying a front headlock. Whipwreck connected with elbows to the midsection and backed regal into his corner, making the tag to Tajiri. With Regal unaware of the tag, Tajiri came in and attacked him from behind before unleashing an array of kicks to Regal, but Regal caught one of them and made Tajiri hit the ground with a visious dragon screw before turning him over for a one legged boston crab. Tajiri reached the ropes and Regal released the hold. Scoop slam by regal and he makes the tag to Eugene as the crowd pops. Eugene went to the top rope and connected on an axehammer smash to the head of Tajiri. Eugene made a cover, but only got a two count. Eugene irish whipped Tajiri and put his head down, but Tajiri kicke him in the chest! Eugene jumped up and down in the ring in pain and Tajiri sweeped his legs and hits a backflip splash, but Eugene kicked out and he's looking angry!

Tajiri picks up Eugene and irish whips him, but Lodi grabs Eugene's leg and he hits the ground. While Regal enteredthe ring to protest, Whipwreck and Tajiri double teamed Eugene and the crowd boo'd. Tajiri picked up Eugene and went for an irish whip, but Eugene reversed.. TAJIRI WITH A SPRINGBOARD BACK ELBOW! 1-2-Kickout with authority and EUGENE IS ANGRY. He gets to his feet and acts as if he's Hulking up. Instead, he just unleashes on Tajiri, punching him like crazy and backing him into the corner. Tajiri sits in the corner following the beatdown and Eugene sets up, BRONCO BUSTER!! Eugene finishes riding Tajiri and stands up and claps before tagging in Regal. Regal comes and hits a wrap around neckbreaker on Tajiri. Whipwreck has to breakup the pin and that's when all hell breaks loose, as Eugene gets back in the ring and clotheslines whipwreck. Eugene mounts him and goes to work, delivering punches. Richards and Lodi get on the apron to distract him, but Eugene pulls top rope back and forward and the two go flipping into the ring. Eugene picks up lodi and hits a weak stunner! Stevie Richards goes to Stevie kick Eugene, but Eugene hits the ground and grabs his other leg and trips him. He grabs both legs and turns him over, LIONTAMER!! Meanwhile, while all this chaos is going on, REGAL HITS TAJIRI RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES WITH BRASS KNUCKS!! Regal makes the cover for the 1-2-3!!

But Lodi gets back up and attacks Regal. The two go up and over and fight on the outside. Meanwhile, Eugene still has Richards in the liontamer! Raven comes from the crowd!!! He turns Eugene around, RAVEN EFFECT!! Raven extends his arms out as he stands above Eugene before bailing out of the ring as Regal came charging towards him. The fans boo as Eugene has been laid out at the hands of Raven! Raven laughs evilly as he's standing in the crowd as Regal checks on Eugene.

WINNERS: William Regal and Eugene

<M:91% C:75% O:83% William Regal debuted his new gimmick (iceman), it got a negative response. Eugene Dinsmore debuted his new gimmick (inspirational leader). >

GLASS SHATTERS!! Out comes Stonecold Steve Austin as the crowd goes nuts. Regal has now helped Eugene to the outside and is helping him up the ramp as Austin walks by them, just staring them down. Austin rolls in the ring and poses on the turnbuckles before grabbing a microphone.

Austin: "Chris Jericho, you thought you had skated away cleanly didn't you? Ya didn't think I was gonna come out here, huh you little yella bastard? Well ah ah, Stone Cold Steve Austin has something to say. Since I've been the number one contender, you've aggravated me, you've irritated me, hell, you even low blowed me. Well Y2J, The one thing ya can't do is RUN from me. I am the number one contender, and I want my title shot at Super Brawl! That being said, what Stone Cold wants, Stone Cold gets, and right now, Stone Cold wants you to march your little ass down to this ring. I'll give you to the count of ten, and if I don't see your little pyro go off, I'm gonna march back there and stomp a mudhole right in your ass! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4...

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!!!!!!!" And out comes the champ as his pyro hits. Jericho walks down to the ring showing he's not scared of Austin. Jericho even goes so far as to turn his back to Austin while he's doing his pose on the apron. Jericho gets in the ring and takes the world title off as Austin is staring a hole in him. Jericho Walks right up to Austin nose to nose and holds the world title up in the air at their side.

Y2J: "Is this what you want Austin? Huh? Well if you want it so bad, come and get it you son of a bitch."

Jericho lays the belt down  in the middle of them, drawing a line between the two. Austin looks down at the belt, and Jericho punches him, delivering right hands to Austin. Austin blocks them and starts to connect on shots to Jericho, but Jericho knees him in the gut. Irish whip by Jericho, reversed by Austin, Austin goes for a clothesline, but Jericho does, and kicks Austin in the stomach, JERICHO GOES FOR A STUNNER.. But Austin shoves him off and he hits the ropes, kick to the stomach by Austin, STUNNER!!!! Austin Gets up and flips Jericho off a bunch of times as his music hits. He looks at the world title and picks it up before posing on all four turnbuckles with the belt. Austin stops in the middle of the ring and looks at a downed Jericho. He drapes the belt across Jericho's face before leaving the ring as the crowd cheer's.

<0:86%>

SHOW RATING: 77%

user posted image

Source: NODQ.COM

Tuesday, February 14th, 2006

- RATINGS -

Primetime:

WWE - 6.07

WCW - 5.47

ECW - 5.49

ECW goes right back on top as WCW and ECW have been neck and neck in recent weeks.

AMW: Moving Up the card

Chris Harris and James Storm have moved up the card from lower midcard to midcard following their shocking debut title win and allignment with one Miss Stacey.

Ultimo Dragon: Now a midcarder

Along with roster movements, it should be said that Ultimo Dragon has broken away from the lower midcard pack and join the midcard pack as well.

BJ Whitmer: Checks into rehab

Only two days after signing a WCW Contract, BJ Whitmer checked himself into rehab due to a cocaine addiction. It was noted that Eric Bischoff knew full well of his plans to check into rehab, which is why he quickly was able to sign Alex Shelly as BJ Whitmer's backup.

More debuts to come?

Rumors around the internet are saying that more debuts may be on the way for WCW. This is only a rumor, however, many are expecting the debut of at least 3 more superstars in recent weeks.

Road Warrior Animal: Calling it quits

On a sadder note, Road Warrior Animal has officially been wrote out of WCW's current storylines and the tag team legend has retired. Many are calling Animal's final tag run with Hurricane a very noble gesture by Eric Bischoff, who allowed Animal have a tag team run one final time. It should be noted that his injury is entirely a work, and he is fine.

WAR!!!

WCW and ECW have entered another weekly war. It should be interesting to see how it turns out given WCW's current situation with two tv shows and leading in PI by 5 over ECW.

I don't use feuds in-game because your guys gain overness way too fast and you can't end them when you want to sometimes. But I'm not sure to be honest with you, Cabana/Steiner was the creation of JDK, who won last month's contest, so I take absolutely no credit whatsoever for thinking of the feud. Either way, I'm really digging it.

Look for thunder to be up in a few hours

user posted image

WCW THUNDER

Wednesday, February 15th, 2005

<=:=><=:=>Intro and Pyro<=:=><=:=>

Tony Schiavone: "What an interesting night its shaping up to be tonight on Nitro!"

Bobby Heenan: "Do you know something I don't Schiavone?"

Schiavone: "I know that ring of honor is in the house tonight!"

Heenan: "I don't care about them Schiavone, where did you find that brownie? I looked everywhere but couldn't find the green room backstage!"

1. Era of Honor begans...again

Eric Bischoff's music hits and the man himself makes his way to the ring as the fans cheer.

Eric: "Before we get started, I'd like to call a group of guys to the ring. A group of guys who, in my mind, are under respected, under appreciated and have gone without being noticed for TOO LONG. Ring of Honor, come on down!"

ROH's theme music hits and out comes all 12 of them. Alex Shelly is the newcomer, as he's taken BJ Whitmer's place, who's in rehab. ROH gets in the ring and each one of them shake Eric's hand. Spanky grabs a microphone.

Spanky: "Eric, thanks once again for everything, we're definitely enjoying our time here in WCW, but I do have one favor. You see, I've been carrying this belt around my waist for the last two weeks, but I don't think anyone knows what it is. This is the RING OF HONOR PURE CHAMPIONSHIP. The guidelines to win this belt are strict, and the matches are fierce. I don't think ANY wcw competitor could follow them."

Eric: "I'd like to take this moment to announce that SPANKY is in fact a champion. You see, The Pure Title respresents something that WCW stands for, athleticism, pure wrestling talent. And Spanky, I'm proud to announce that when ROH went under, you were the Pure Champion, and you STILL are the Pure champion! And how about a match tonight Spanky? How would you like to defend that title?

Spanky: "I'd love to Eric. I'm rarin' to go, I wanna get my hands on someone tonight!"

Eric: "In your main event, Spanky will defend the Pure title against EDDIE Gue.."

Eddie Guerrero's music hits as the crowds approval quickly turns to boo's. Eddie comes out with stack of papers in his hand. He gets in the ring and locks up in a staredown with the ROH guys

Eddie: "Oh no Eric, I'm not facing that so-called champion. In fact, none of your WCW superstars are. You see, what I have in my hand is a pettition signed by 75% of the company, refusing to work with those Ring of Honor wrestlers. And right there Eric, right there is the signitures of the board of directors, approving that no WCW Superstar will face a Ring of Honor wrestler in a WCW Ring."

Spanky: "You know something Eric, let Eddie Guerrero and your WCW Superstars have their way, we're too good for them anyways. Eric, let us have our own matches tonight. And Eddie, as far as that contract goes, Next Sunday, and Super Brawl, if we have to put up our contracts in that match, then you have to put up that contract! You see, if your team of WCW Superstars can beat us, we'll leave, simple as that. But if we win, that contract in your hand, is null and void, hombre', how does that sound?

Eddie: "You got it holmes, because there's NO WAY you're going to defeat my group of superstars I'm gathering. Later Vato's, I have a plane to catch"

Eddie drops the mic and rolls out of the ring and begans walking up the ramp.

Eric: "As for your request Spanky, I've given it some though, and I like it. So from now on, since WCW Superstars aren't allowed to fight ROH superstars, ROH Superstars are allowed to fight one another in my rings, how does that sound?"

Spanky: "It sounds like you have a deal. Now boys, which one of you wants to face me tonight?"

James Gibson steps forward amongst the men in the ring.

James Gibson: "Spanky, you know I've  wanted a shot at that pure title for quite some time now. How about me and you tango in main event?"

Spanky: "Alright, I can dig that!"

The two shake hands before ROH leaves the ring, leaving Eric by himself.

<0:70% Eric Bischoff lost overness from this segment. >

2. Michael Shane vs Elix Skipper

Skipper got a solid response from the crowd. Shane came out with Stacey Keibler, which probably caused that small pop, as Shane is still essentially a no one here in WCW. Shane and Skipper put on one hell of a fast paced matchup in our first match of the evening, with Skipper the man in control for the majority of the match. Sudden impact by Skipper gets only a two count midmatch. Shane fought back and connected on two stiff chops to Skipper's chest before hitting a scoop slam and a fist drop from the second rope that busted Skipper's nose open. Skipper regained control and irish whipped Shane, who came right back with a flying wheel kick before going to the top rope. He missed the huge elbow drop, which prompted Skipper to his the play of the day. Before he could make a pin, Stacy got on the ring apron and teased Skipper by beganning to lift up her skirt to reveal her thong. Skipper realized it was a distraction, and turned around, only to get a huge superkick right to the face as Shane made the cover for the three count. Stacy got in the ring after the match and raised shane's arm in victory before giving him a peck on the cheek as the two walked out hand in hand to boo's.

WINNER: Michael Shane

<M:89% C:61% O:67% Michael Shane debuted his new gimmick (evolution), it got a positive response. Michael Shane gained overness from this match. >

3. The Hype begans

We are treated to a 6 minute package highlighting some off the best moments in Ring of Honor's past. What's funny is that the video isn't just showing guys from the ring of honor stable, but other WCW wrestlers as well, as we see clips of the CM Punk-Raven feud, Colt Cabana taking on Nigel Mcguiness, and Austin Aries connecting on the 450 in about 5 different matches. As the video ends, the words "It returns TONIGHT!" appear on screen along with the ROH logo.

<0:78%>

4. The Carnage Crew (Tony Devito and HC-Loc) vs The Briscoes (Mark and Jay Briscoe)

Schiavone: "I'm being told this is the first of two Ring of Honor style matchups we have here tonight, the other being James Gibson taking on Pure Champion Spanky in our main event!"

Heenan: "Let's see what these ham and eggers can do!"

Carnage crew came out a boo's, while the the crowd was dead for the Briscoes, who look strikingly similar to one another. These two put on one hell of a match, as they're trying to make a name for the ROH product in ROH's first match in WCW. The two followed the code of honor before the match started, shaking hands, which confused the crowd. Both teams functioned well due to their experience. The Briscoe's hit their sideslam/legdrop double team early on Loc in the contest for a two count. Loc made a tag to Devito, who cleaned house, even connecting on a northern lights suplex on Mark that sent him right into the corner. With the crew in control they went to work, hitting a back suplex/neckbreaker double team. Loc with a full nelson into an inverted powerbomb on Jay that got a two count. After about 3 more minutes of constant action in the ring, Jay went for the Jay Driller on Devito, but he was too heavy, and Devito delivered a stiff as hell powerbomb to him. Mark tried to make the save, but he was met by a short arm clothesline by Loc. The carnage crew connected on the Carnage driver off the top rope to Jay for a holy shit chant and the pinfall victory by Devito. After the match, The teams once again shook hands before walking out to a pumped up crowd following that match.

WINNERS: The Carnage Crew

<M:90% C:50% O:63%>

5. Being Negative is bad Karma..

Whiskey Marc is sitting in a darkened room, smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer.

Whiskey: "So lately I've been asking myself, where do I go from here? What more can I do in WCW? I've defeated the best, I've put Mick Foley on the shelf for 6 months, only to find myself soon to be victimized by his newly found power when he returns. I am sick and I am tired of being singled out for being too EXTREME in a promotion that has a hardcore legend, a crazed bald headed lunatic, and an owner that allows things like a tag team to end the career of one of the legends of the business. YOu're all hypocrites. You want to see Hardcore action, you just don't want to see Whiskey Marc. Well that's alright, because the Whiskey Marc pain Tour is making a stop on Nitro next week!"

<0:82%>

6. Ruckus vs Hurricane

Ruckus came out first and the crowd was on him a bit. Hurricane's music hit, but he didn't come out. Finally Hurricane came dully walking out of the entrance area, no mask on, no shirt and just his normal pants. He didn't even bother looking at the crowd, just looking down the whole time.

Schiavone: "This is a dejected Hurricane we're seeing, he's not in his usual mood."

Heenan: "well how would you feel if you cost your partner his career Schiavone!"

Hurricane got in the ring and continued to look down at the ground. Ruckus attacked him with forearm shots, backin him into the corner. Hurricane didn't even bother to fight back, which led to a Ruckus bitchslap, which just did nothing to Hurricane. Ruckus with an irish whip into the other corner and connects with the Razzle Dazzle! Ruckus with a hiptoss out of the corner and backflip press, 1..2..3??? What the hell? Even Ruckus looks confused as Hurricane didn't even bother to get a shoulder up. Hurricane just lays on the mat, even though it's more then obvious he's not hurt. Ruckus celebrates in the ring, looking down at Hurricane one final time before leaving the ring.

Schiavone: "It's like he's just lost his will to compete."

Heenan: "Then he doesn't belong here, fire him I say, fire him!"

Hurricane lays in the ring for 15 more seconds before finally rolling out of the ring and running his hands through his hair before he just walks back up the ramp, looking down, as the crowd is dead.

WINNER: RUCKUS

<M:100% C:71% O:76%>

7. America's Most wanted© (James Storm and Chris Harris) vs Jersey Boys (DDP and Kanyon), tag team title match

DDP and Kanyon get a warm ovation from the crowd. AMW come out with the lovely Miss Stacy at their side in their first title defense. Both teams took it slow and methodical in the early going, DDP applying some headlocks to Storm and Storm hitting arm drags and hiptosses on DDP as the two broke contact early and often. Midmatch the teams started heating up as the matchup got a lot more physical and agressive. Kanyon went right up and over the top with a cross body onto Harris that took the two to the outside as they continued to throw punches on the outside to one another. Meanwhile in the ring, DDP connected on a wrap around clothesline on Storm, a scoop slam, and an elbow drop which got a two count. Harris irish whipped Kanyon right into the steps and climbed back in the ring. DDP was met with a double team dropkick by AMW. Storm put DDP on his shoulders and Harris climbed up top as if they were going to do a doomsday device, but DDP victory rolled Storm and Harris went crashing to the mat, barely able to break up the 3 count.

All of a sudden, Petey Williams and Bobby Roode, dressed in Team Canada gear, hit the ring, attacking DDP and Harris as the ref called for the no contest. Roode hit a thunderous Canadian bomb on DDP, while Williams hammered away on Harris. Storm tried to attack Roode, but he was met with punches to the face and a huge sidewalk slam. Kanyon hit the ring a little woozy after being whipped into the stairs, unaware of what was going on, but was immediately tossed over the top rope of the other side of the ring. Petey picked up Harris, CANADIAN DESTROYER!!!!! A canadian like theme hit the arena as Williams and Roode got boo'd in the ring for ruining a great match.

WINNERS: -No contest-

<M:79% C:68% O:65% The WCW Tag Team title has lost image. >

8. An offer he can't refuse...

Chris Sabin's music hits and he comes to the ring as the crowd boo's. Generation Next's theme hits and out comes the group of bright young stars, Aries, Birchill and Shane with Stacey Keibler at their side. They all get in the ring and Stacey hands Aries the mic.

Aries: "Chris Sabin, lately, we've been seeing a lot of you. You say that you're just trying to make a name for yourself here in WCW, Well we have an offer for you."

Stacy: "I've done our homework on you, and I must say, I'm quite impressed. That's why we're offering you a spot in WCW's premiere stable, Generation Next!"

Sabin: "Well Stacy, let me make you an offer. How about you leave these losers and join me, the true future. Michael Shane, how many times have I beaten you in the past? And you, you gigantic british freak, I don't even know who the hell you are, so you should probably just go back to Britian, because if Chris Sabin doesn't know who you are, then you're obviously a nobody. And Austin Aries, the only reason you created this little group is because you knew damn well you couldn't make it in WCW on your own, like CM Punk and Colt Cabana. They're the next generation, just like me, so why don' you all, and especially you Stacy, get on your knees, and HAIL SABIN!"

Birchill attacked Sabin, taking him to the ground with a double leg takedown. Shane, Aries and Birchill all stomped away at Sabin, while Stacy shouted orders. Birchill picked up Sabin, ROLLING SAMOAN CRASH! A ref came running down to the ring.

<0:65%>

9. Austin Aries vs Chris Sabin

Shane grabbed the microphone while Birchill grabbed the ref and picked him up by his shirt.

Shane: "Ref, you ring that bell right now, or my boy Birchill will break you in two!"

The ref signalled for the bell and Birchill threw him down. Meanwhile, Sabin is still just laid out in the center of the ring following that 3 on 1 attack. Aries takes full advantage and goes to the top, 450! The ref makes the count, 1-2-3. Birchill picks the ref up and throws him under the bottom rope and he hits the outside with a thud. In the ring, Aries is celebrating as if he's sarcastically shocked he beat Sabin. They do their pose before leaving the ring, as EMT's go to check on Sabin.

WINNER: Austin Aries

<M:93% C:47% O:63%>

10. The battle's heating up

We're treated to a highlight package between Austin and Jericho's attacks on one another in recent weeks. The video mainly highlights the confrontation on Nitro two days ago, and ends with Austin posing on one of the turnbuckles with the heavyweight title in hand.

<0:91%>

11. James Gibson vs Spanky©, Pure Title matchup

Before both contestants come out, the ring announcer goes over the rules. For those who don't know, I'll run down the rules of a pure title contest and the ROH Code of Honor that ROH currently upholds in real life.

THE CODE OF HONOR

1. Shake hands with your opponent(s) before and after the match.

2. Respect the referees and officials.

3. Keep the playing field fair and balanced (this means no sneak attacks, no interfering, no allowing interference, no doing anything unfair that can turn the tide or effect the outcome of a match since the winners of all ROH matches should only be determined by true skill).

PURE TITLE MATCH RULES

1. A competitor is only allowed three rope breaks. Once that competitor uses his three rope breaks, his opponent does not have to release the hold if he reaches the ropes. This creates a lot of unique, interesting scenarios. These rope breaks consist of reaching the ropes in a submission or using the ropes to escape a pin.

2. There will be a 20 count on the floor to insure that action stays in the ring. The belt can change hands on a countout

3. No closed fists. If a competitor uses a closed fist, he will be issued a warning. Every closed fist punch thrown after that will result in a penalty of one rope break. If the competitor has no rope breaks left, he will be disqualified. This will insure that brawling stays out of the Pure Wrestling title matches.

James Gibson hits the ring first and the fans cheer, as they obviously recognize their favorite former WWE redneck. Spanky hits the ring next and the fans recognize him as well, although they don't cheer as much due to the fact that WWE never properly used spanky (bastards!). The two circle one another and shake hands to began the match before locking up, Noble goes behind Spanky and takes him to the ground before sitting on top of him and messing with his hair. Spanky crawls away and looks back angry.  Gibson laughs and they circle one another again, and this time it's spanky with the waistlock takedown and he sits on top of Gibson, but he doesn't have hair that spanky can slap around, so instead Spanky applies a camel clutch! Noble pushes towards the ropes, and get there, but he doesn't want to use a rope break, so he just slides under the ropes and goes to the floor as Spanky pretty much had to break the hold. The ref starts employing the 20 count. Spanky slingshots up and over onto Gibson. SPanky gets an irish whip reversed and goes crashing into the guardrail. Spanky gets in the ring at a 12 count. Spanky goes for a punch, Gibson reverses and hits a closed fist! That's his warning! (Spanky 3, Gibson 3). Spanky with a kick to the stomach and a 2nd rope springboard bulldog. Spanky goes up top, but Gibson meets him on the top rope. Gibson goes for a superplex, but Spanky pushes him off the ropes. Spanky with a huge cross body on Gibson that gets a two count.

Gibson gets to his feet and Spanky puts him in an abdominal stretch, but Gibson counts with a hiptoss. Gibson picks up Spanky and turns him like he's going to go for a tombstone, but spanky wraps his legs around Gibsons neck and wraps himself around Gibson with a submission-like choke hold. Gibson immediately grabs the ropes. (Spanky 3, Gibson 2). Spanky in control now with chops to the chest and a whip into the corner. Spanky comes charging, but Gibson jumps and gets a sunset flip, but stands up, TRAILER HITCH APPLIED!!! Spanky spends 15 seconds in the hold before getting to the ropes, (spanky 2, gibson 2). Gibson with an irish whip on spanky, but spanky hits a dropkick and a legdrop for a two count. both supertars get to their feet and spanky raises his fist in the air, Gibson punches spanky in the face!!!, that'll cost him a rope break (Spanky 2, Gibson 1). Spanky, stil holding his fist in the air, laughs, as he just punked out Gibson with no intention of actually punching him! Gibson with a huge clothesline to spanky and follows it with a cradle that gets a 2 count. Gutwrench backbreaker by Gibson, who goes to the top rope. Leg drop connects and he makes the cover, 1-2-No. Gibson picks up Spanky, but spanky goes behind him, Russian leg sweep! Spanky gets up and jumps to the top rope, SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT! Spanky with the cover, 1-2-Gibson grabs the ropes (Spanky 2, Gibson 0), and this is looking back for Gibson now, as getting to the ropes won't do any good.

Spanky gets up and puts Gibson in a reverse chinlock, But gibson elbows him in the gut. Gibson goes for a belly to belly, but Spanky punches him in the face, that's a warning from the ref. Gibson doesn't break the waistlock, so Spanky punches him again and that's a ropebreak loss (Spanky 1, Gibson 0). Spanky bounces off the ropes now as Gibson has released the hold, powerslam by Gibson, 1-2-Spanky grabs the ropes (Spanky 0, Gibson 0) and now it's an even playing ground in what has been poor decisions by Spanky. Gibson connects on a gutbuster and locks in the trailer hitch! Spanky gets to the ropes, but it's no good, as grabbing the ropes does no good. Spanky grabs the ropes and tries to pull himself up and does to break the hold. Spanky raises his fist to punk Gibson out, hoping to win via DQ, but Gibson is smart to him now and kicks him in the stomach, Northern lights! 1-2-Kickout! Gibson goes for a german suplex, but Spanky blocks and delivers an elbow right to the gut. SLICED BREAD #2!!!! Spanky gets up and jumps to the top rope (not turnbuckle), MOONSAULT PRESS!! 1..2...3 AND SPANKY WINS!! Spanky grabs the belt and celebrates in the ring. Gibson gets to his feet now and Spanky extends his hand, Gibson shakes his hand and raises it in the air in a great show of sportsmanship as we fade out.

WINNER: SPANKY

<M:78% C:57% O:60% The ROH Pure Championship title has lost image. >

<SHOW RATING: 68 <---- WTF, ANOTHER "that one bad show" ????>

Very solid Thunder. Im very glad you actually respected the code of honor and didnt just use the pure title as a tv title replacement. I also like the whole Hurricane kinda thing, because that means theres hope we may see Sugar Shane have a comeback?

I was going to gripe becuase you're turning this into a ROH diary but I'll wait and see what happens in the next month or so.

Impress me. Again.

Guest Crossface

I love how you write the ROH matches,and the whole WCW-ROH scenario that's going on.

But anyway,thunder is a bit better then Nitro basicly beacuse of the ROH dudes.

And the Hurricane scenario is starting good.

Go Suga Shane!