Spiders

Aerials

Psycho

Science

Suite-Pee

Sugar

Kill Rock 'n' Roll

Holy Mountain

Thats the most complete set list I could find. It's not in the right order. But I think that's all the songs.

They're playing Brixton three nights in a row, each night will be a different set . They'll probably do VP another day.

Support group was 80's Matchbox Beeline Disaster. They sucked an ass.

None of this matters if they didn't do Cigaro or Mr. Jack.

No, none of this matter unless they are supported by Dillinger Escape Plan and play 2 nights in a row in Manchester which you manage to get tickets to both of, and have 2 amazing gigs a night after each other. :P

I'm sorry, I lost interest after you said, "Dillinger Escape Plan".

None of this matters if they didn't do Cigaro or Mr. Jack.

No, none of this matter unless they are supported by Dillinger Escape Plan and play 2 nights in a row in Manchester which you manage to get tickets to both of, and have 2 amazing gigs a night after each other. :P

I'm sorry, I lost interest after you said, "Dillinger Escape Plan".

If by "shite wannabe" you mean the most interesting, talented and exciting band in the UK right now, then I'll agree with you.

:P

As for the 2 vocalist things, if you listen to a track like "How May I Help You?" you can see Mikee can do anything with his voice. Having 2 vocalists provides a nice texture though, and the two work together really well - unlike a band like Linkin Park, where it's "You rap here, then I'll sing here"

Although I like Sikth, you wish that they would be as good as DEP.

And personally, thats coming from a "UK alt music fanboy".....to a certain extent.

Hush, leave one of the few (along with Bjork, Nas, Aphex Twin, Nine Inch Nails and Talib Kweli) bands/artists I can follow blindly alone.

:crying:

*shrugs* I guess it's personal preference though.

Hey, the fact that I like them speaks volumes :P

As Keef said, they are playing 3 shows, 3 different set lists. Obviously, this wasn't the list.

Anyway, Steal This Album isn't even that impressive, thier worst album, if you even want to call it an album (which I find debateable).

No, it was actually the left over songs from both albums recording sessions, and spanned about 5 years of odds and sods. In my opinion, its not an album....loads of bands release odds and sods CD's, B side CD's, CD's with demos, left over songs from recording CD's, or a mix of all of the above, but don't try and pass them off as an album.

And yes, Roulette is good.