Favourite Music Videos

Sum 41 - Still Waiting ...just the intro with Will Sasso playing the record company exec... "Blink 182, Green Day 75... the number thing is out. What's in now is 'the'. The Hives, The Strokes...(Sasso tries to look at Dave but he is blocked by a lamp on the desk)...I CAN'T SEE YOU!... (Sasso bats the lamp off the desk and continues talking like before)...The White Stripes. This isn't new... The Led Zeppelins ? Huh?..."

I doubt you'll ever find any of these music videos on your favorite music video channel. Regardless, they exist and this is my list...

Anti Nowhere League - So What

GG Allin - Live Fast, Die Fast

Mr. Bungle - Travolta (Quote Unquote)

The Adicts - Joke in the Pack

I can't think of very many music videos I really enjoy.

Sum 41 - Still Waiting ...just the intro with Will Sasso playing the record company exec... "Blink 182, Green Day 75... the number thing is out. What's in now is 'the'. The Hives, The Strokes...(Sasso tries to look at Dave but he is blocked by a lamp on the desk)...I CAN'T SEE YOU!... (Sasso bats the lamp off the desk and continues talking like before)...The White Stripes. This isn't new... The Led Zeppelins ? Huh?..."

I believe on the dvd that came with that Sum 41 cd it had outtakes for the beginning of Still Waiting and it is pretty funny some outtakes.

I doubt you'll ever find any of these music videos on your favorite music video channel. Regardless, they exist and this is my list...

Anti Nowhere League - So What

GG Allin - Live Fast, Die Fast

Mr. Bungle - Travolta (Quote Unquote)

The Adicts - Joke in the Pack

I can't think of very many music videos I really enjoy.

I didn't even know GG Allin had any videos! My personal favorites are:

Escape From Hellview - CKY

Inhuman Creation Station - CKY

My Name Is Mud - Primus

Bob - NoFX

GG Allin actually has two videos, although the one I didn't mention quite frankly sucks. Not only is the actual video really lame, but the song isn't very good either. The one I mentioned is when he was with the Jabbers, from 1984 I believe. It's quite funny actually, as most people remember GG as a bald, goateed brutal asshole. In the video I have, he and his band look like the bastard children of the New York Dolls and Twisted Sister. The video quality is kind of bad, but it's a great little item to have none the less. I'm honestly not sure of the video's origins, as I found it online.

"Before I Forget" by Slipknot - Very well done in my opinion, keeping the drama of whether or not they were actually going to show them without their masks at the end or not.

"Brother" by Dark New Day - Probably the breakout band of 2005's first video is put together pretty well. With some people from big name bands, some label them as a "supergroup", yet supposedly they don't even like that title.

"Cowards" by American Head Charge - Because, Chuck Liddell > j00.

"Prayer" by Disturbed - So controversial because of the footage in the video. Great vid though.

"Inspiration on Demand" by Shadows Fall - Because of the beautiful scenary that they shot in the video and the fact that Brian Fair's hair > *

"Straight Hate" by Bloodsimple - I 'unno, something about the vid makes me get pumped.

Rammstein - Mein Tein - Creepy video, and the song is good too, even though the lyrics are disturbing.

Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise - Overall, I like the video, maybe becuase there are scarecrows? I dunno...

Other than that I haven't seen really interesting videos.

"Windowlicker" - Aphex Twin

"Come To Daddy" - Aphex Twin

"Smack My Bitch Up" - Prodigy

"Hey Boy, Hey Girl" - Chemical Brothers

"Rabbit In Your Headlights" - UNKLE

"Army Of Me" - Bjork

"Barbie Girl" - Aqua

"Push The Tempo" - Fatboy Slim

"Bird Of Prey" - Fatboy Slim

"Muscle Museum" - Muse (The ORIGINAL video before the crying one. You can see the back of my head in the clip from London Astoria!!!)

I quite liked the Korn video with the bullet flying through stuff, but I don't know what song it's from because I can't stand Korn :P It might be Freak on a Leash, but I remember that having a cartoon video. Might've had two though.

Also, the Disturbed video set in a war-torn town where stuff is crumbling to the ground and blowing up and stuff. Can't remember that song either though :P It might be Prayer like Livid said, but I don't remember it being anything contraversial.

The Tribute and Wonderboy videos were cool too :P

Also, Rhapsody's Unholy Warcry video was great, despite the fact that the badass opening the song has was wasted in the video by random, poorly mixed shots of Slovakia :/. Turilli's badass guitar solo from the top of a crumbling wall and Staropoli's "Power Metal Keyboard Pose" made up for it though.

Edited by TheReilDeal