Question about WWF No Mercy

Guest LdE1986

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you edit the already made superstars moves?

For example, I can change Angle's moves but don't have to for each appearence he has as the one moveset he has applies to all of them.

You can't change the already made guys movesets. It's annoying, but ya can't. But the bit about one guy having the same moveset for all attires is right.

Oh, that's gay. :(

Yeah...my biggest problem with that is the annoyance that Kurt Angle doesn't have the Ankle lock which, to be honest, is the only real problem. It would've been good, because then I would've totally erased and replaced crap like Linda McMahon, Mae Young/Moolah and some other, would've given more CAW slots.

I suppose you can edit some wrestlers moves though in a way.

I cloned Edge and Christian and put Hassan over Edge as he has a similar moveset and Daivari over Christian.

Now I can give Edge and Christian a brand new moveset.

I also replaced Test's last 3 costumes with Snitsky, Heidenreich and Matt Morgan, that saves CAW slots. And put AJ Styles over Essa Rios.

Another good replacment I found was putting William Regal over Malenko and also Orlando Jordan over Faarooq, mainly so he follows JBL around in story mode.

Edited by Gooner4Life

Has anyone been bored enough to change the opening movie? I have. If you copy over the wrestlers that are in the into with your CAW's or whoever else you want, they take the place of the original people in the intro. It looks so cool to see my CAW's stare eachother down in the place of The Rock and HHH.

And then the new Brothers of Destruction, Baron von Chunk and We All Have Secrets...

Al Snow- Steve Corino, Jimmy Rave, Kid Romeo, Maven, Zach Gowen,Mark Briscoe, Paul London, Nick Mondo, Rico, Hugh Morrus

Albert - Brian Adams from Kronik, Stamboli

Andre The Giant- Sid Viscious, Malice, Matt Morgan, Batista, Hulk Hogan, Hugh Morrus, Physcho Sid, Big Show

Billy Gunn - Randy Orton, Elix Skipper

Bossman - Arn Anderson, Batista, Bill DeMott, Abyss, Roadkill, David Young, John Heidenreich

Bradshaw- Scott Hall, Garrison Cade

British Bulldog - Scott Steiner, John Cena, Johnny Stamboli, Sylvan Grenier/Rene Dupree, Goldberg. Stevie Ray

Bubba Ray Dudley- DDP, Randy Orton, Droz

Bull Buchanan- Booker T, Rico, Elix Skipper, Ron "The Truth" Killings

Chris Benoit - Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Shane Douglas, Sean Stasiak, Chris Candido, Shelton Benjamin

Chris Jericho- Brian Adams, AJ Styles, Charlie Haas

Christian- Billy Kidman, Little Guido/Nunzio, Paul London, RVD

Chyna - Kevin Nash, Victoria, Jessica, Sable

Crash - Spike Dudley, Randy Orton, Maven, Jerry Lynn, Maven

Dean Malenko: Jamie Noble, Lance Storm, Konnan, S. Steiner, Haas, Jay Briscoe, Regal, Bret Hart, Maven, Rodney Mack, Nowinski

D-Lo Brown- Mike Awesome, Rodney Mack, Chaz/Mosh, Thrasher, Cena

Dudleyz - The Road Warriors (Hawk-Buh Buh, Animal-D-Von)

D'Von- Batista, Goldust

Eddy Guerrero - RVD, Chavo, Richards, Kid Kash, Chris Nowinski, Scott Hall, Konnan

Edge- Chavo Guerrero, Kanyon, James Storm, Chris Harris, Goldberg, Rhyno, Spanky/Brian Kendrick, Frankie Kazarian

Essa Rios- Ultimo Dragon, AJ Styles, Juventud Guerrera, Akio, Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio Jr., Shannon Moore, EZ Money

Farooq: John Heidenrich, Batista, David Young, Goldust

Godfather - Tommy Dreamer, Rick Steiner, Rene Dupree, John Cena

Grandmaster Sexay - Jamie Noble, Randy Orton, Desire(to accompany Siaki if over S2H), Chris Hamrick/Crimson Dragon

Hardcore Holly-Maven, Low-Ki, Mark Jindrak

HHH - Chris Nowinski, Stevie Ray

Ho Train: Molly Holly

Ivory/Jacqueline: generic divas

Jeff Hardy- Sean O'Haire, Sandman, DDP, Shannon Moore, Nova, Christopher Daniels

Kane- Old School Undertaker, Brian Lee, Justin Credible, Matt Morgan

Ken Shamrock- Shane Douglas, Chris Kanyon, Rene Dupree, Curt Hennig, Molly Holly, Low-Ki, Chris Sabin, Sean Stasiak, Haas

Kurt Angle- Alex Wright, Mark Briscoe, Eric Angle

Linda McMahon - Jackie

Lita - Trinity, Victoria

Mark Henry- Rodney Mack, Scott Steiner

Matt Hardy- Juventud Guerrera, Randy Orton, Ron "The Truth" Killings/K-Kwik, DDP, Xavier, Mark Jindrak, Sabu

Mick Foley - Macho Man, Mean Street Posse, Terry Funk, Randy Orton, New Jack, Sting, Raven

Mr. Ass- Randy Orton, Elix Skipper, Little Guido/Nunzio

Rikishi- Sonny Siaki, Yokozuna, Bam Bam Bigelow, 3 Minute Warning, CIMA

Road Dogg- Orlando Jordan, Chuck Palumbo, New Jack

Rock- Rosey, Glenn Gilbertti/Disco Inferno, Chris Harris, Curry Man/Christopher Daniels, Abyss, Elix Skipper, Sting, Jeff Jarrett

Saturn: Chavo Guerrero, Gangrel, Rene Dupree, John Cena, Tommy Dreamer, Jay Briscoe, Droz, Rick Steiner, Scott Norton, Nunzio

Scotty 2 Hotty-Sonny Siaki,Jamie Noble, Buff Bagwell, Danny Or Doug Basham, John Cena

Shane McMahon- Mean Street Posse, Jonah

Shawn Michaels- Shelton Benjamin, Justin Credible, Terry Funk, Lance Storm, Michael Shane, Chuck Palumbo, Ernest Miller

Stephanie McMahon - Ric Flair(accompany HHH)

Steve Austin- Glen Gilbertti/Disco Inferno, Mikey Whipwreck, Francine

Steve Blackman - Rico, Tajiri, Eric Bischoff, Maven, Shelton Benjamin, Low-Ki, Nathan Jones

Steven Richards - Lance Storm, Chuck Palumbo, Justin Credible, Jonny Stamboli, Nunzio, John Cena

Taka Michinoku- Juventud Guerrera, Molly Holly, Tajiri, Vampiro, Sakoda, Shark Boy, Spike Dudley, Ultimo Dragon, Lo-Ki

Tazz- Charlie Haas, American Dragon, Ted Dibiase, Sgt Slaughter

Test: Brian Clarke(Adams as Albert), Macho Man Randy Savage

The Kat: Torrie Wilson/Nidia

Tori - Stacy Keibler

Triple H- Chris Nowinski, CM Punk, Christopher Daniels, Stevie Ray

Trish - Gorgeous George/Stacy Keibler to accompany Savage/Test

Undertaker - Kevin Nash, Sid, Brian Lee, Big Show, Nathan Jones, Malice, Matt Morgan, Brian Lee, Justin Credible

Val Venis: Curt Hennig, Shane Douglas/Franchise, Jimmy Snuka, Rene Dupree, Sean Stasiak/Meat, Chris Sabin, John Cena

Vince McMahon- Glenn Gilbertti/Disco Inferno, Mikey Whipwreck

Viscera: Matt Morgan, Batista, Lesnar, 3 Minute Warning, Rodney Mack

X-Pac- Rey Mysterio, Konnan, Chris Hamrick/Crimson Dragon, Jazz, Christoper Daniels

Posted on GameFaqs

The first name is the built in character, every successive name is someone who could make a sensible replacement. Some are better than others, and a lot of people are listed multiple times. So go down the list and find the best one for the guy you're looking for.

In addition I would like to know if anyone had any good ideas as to someone else I can put over Bradshaw and Jericho

you could place batista over bradshaw and sabu would work in a way due to the lionsault being a good replacement to the triple jump moonsault

I can't find my manual anywhere and for the life of me I can't figure out how to do specials like the people 's elbow and ground submission finishers . and how do I steal my opponents finishers ?

Get your meter flashing, then wiggle the control stick and the meter will flash special.

Then to do ground specials just knock them to the floor and hold a while you're near their head or their legs.

to steal an opponents finisher just get a special going, then get them into the right positon (IE to steal a rock bottom from rock, strong grapple front - or to steal a bronco buster strong grapple in turnbukle) and hold A+B

Peoples elbow is a little trickier. Get a special and then get them into the middle of the ring face up. Hold down A over their head and you'll start to run, I believe at some point you need to take over the running yourself with down c, you'll bounce against the ropes, come back, jump over the body, hit the ropes, come back... then when you're perfectly lined up hit B to drop the elbow.

This is a VERY tricky move, and unless you hit it PERFECTLY it won't become S-Powered.

(That means, for example, if you only bounce off of one rope, the strength of the move will only have the power of a regular elbow drop, if you do it properly it will be S-Powered, like a proper finishing move)

thanks again , I've been hitting a and wiggling the stick when tryign to ground specials and now i remember why I never tried doing the people's elbow when i first bought the game , sounds hard as hell.

I'vegot a weird problem . I ust noticed that all my titles are geyed out(unselectable) except for the women's championship. anyone know how to fix this ?

You fuckin guys, now I'm gonna have to go in, find my n64, hook the sumbitch up, just to play No Mercy.

Can anyone tell me more about the infamous glitch? I heard it happened when you use CAWs in season mode, but I'm pretty sure it never happened to me. I know we discuss it earlier in the thread, but there's so many conflicting reports.

Edited by Zero

You fuckin guys, now I'm gonna have to go in, find my n64, hook the sumbitch up, just to play No Mercy.

Can anyone tell me more about the infamous glitch?  I heard it happened when you use CAWs in season mode, but I'm pretty sure it never happened to me.  I know we discuss it earlier in the thread, but there's so many conflicting reports.

Pretty much, using a CAW in the season mode would cause your game to erase.

I know that I did not have it on my cartridge, it didn't get erased for a few years...

Which pissed me off. :angry: Since I had it updated between RAW and SmackDown rosters with the closest possible costumes.