WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Create-A-Belt is MUCH better! The belts are cheaper to make, and you can defend them in any kind of match as opposed to one-on-one.

There's a whole new option in Exhibition called Title Match, where you can set up matches for both tag belts, both World titles, US, IC, Cruiser and Womens. You can also defend your home-made belts like that as well!

A BIIIG improvement!

Yeah, I must concede that since fiddling around with it a bit more, it still has a fuckload of useless crap, but they do look more realistic. For example, the pants, rather than being that generic blue thing and any design you put on them looking horribly painted on, there's now actual pants with their own different textures, if you get what I mean. Can't change the colours, but it's a step forward, and you can put designs on that actually look like they could be real attire. The hair is still largely rubbish though.

Did anyone else get a luminous green John Cena armwrist band thing when they bought the game? >_>

I got a Randy Orton WWE Top Trumps card with mine.

I got that too. The band thing was in the bag, not the game box, so I guess it must be a store promotional thing. Either way, it allows me to be vaguely superior to you lot, even if it is resting neatly at the bottom of the bin >_>

Yeah, I must concede that since fiddling around with it a bit more, it still has a fuckload of useless crap, but they do look more realistic. For example, the pants, rather than being that generic blue thing and any design you put on them looking horribly painted on, there's now actual pants with their own different textures, if you get what I mean. Can't change the colours, but it's a step forward, and you can put designs on that actually look like they could be real attire. The hair is still largely rubbish though.

I know exactly what you mean. I've just created the exact same copy of the CAW I made in SDvR, and the only difference is the hair. The hair parts look much better, but it's the same useless generic crap we always get. The CAW's look fucking fantastic though, really realistic.

I've been messing around in exhibition, and the gameplay is alright, but am I the only one who thinks the camera is a little too close to the action? Maybe it's just newness but it's gonna take ages to get used to :(

Edited by Marv

hey anyone know how to do the casket finisher ive tried everything and cant make it work only thing i need to complete the rising star challenges

Try whipping them into the casket and using your stored finisher.

How do you wrestle at One Night Stand? That's how you unlock the arena, but I don't know how to wrestle at that show.

"Various Arenas

You have to get to them in season mode

Unlockable How to Unlock

ECW One Night Stand Win at the ECW One Night Stand Event

Wrestlemania 21 Stage Win at Wrestlemania 21"

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/929017.html

*cough*

I don't wanna keep posting in here, so I'll just edit it in here. Has Tazz's music always been in? I haven't heard that in ages :D

Edited by Marv

It's awesome, pure awesome. It's so much, much better compared to the disappointment that the original SvR last year was.

I'm right now playing the Season mode as my self-created guy called "Strong Style" Jeremy Cruel. The voice-overs sucked last year, this year they're pure gold. I couldn't do but laugh as Cena and Torrie chatted about something. Then my guy came in as well as did RVD, who started off with "Whoa, dude, chill." They really don't sound like they'd have a bucket on their head and be in half sleep - unlike last year. It's also cool that your created guy also has a real voice now - and you can even decide who you'll be friends with (if i recall right, the last year's season was completely linearistic).

I've also driven SmackDown! to a mud hole in the GM mode. I think it rocks, the WWE news and the trades between the brands really add the excitement that it needs. Shame, though - John Cena is my top draw and his popularity is 81% :ohwell:

I've tried to do Monty Brown with the CAW mode. Blah, it (the creation) sucked.

The locker room customition - i dig it too. Call me weird, but sometimes i keep PS2 on and let the mode be in the locker room - i read a magazine for like 30 minutes and then i'm like "Well, time to fight!".

JBL is a goddamittt slimeball. I lost Torrie's contract due to him.

Create an Entrance is awesome, although it takes forever to load up. I just finished making one for my CAW, and apart from cutting to the crowd at times being a bit shoddy (so it can link the different animations) it's very cool. Although I made an entrance so long that my music had to start a second time :wub:

• Admin

How do you wrestle at One Night Stand? That's how you unlock the arena, but I don't know how to wrestle at that show.

"Various Arenas

You have to get to them in season mode

Unlockable How to Unlock

ECW One Night Stand Win at the ECW One Night Stand Event

Wrestlemania 21 Stage Win at Wrestlemania 21"

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/929017.html

*cough*

I don't wanna keep posting in here, so I'll just edit it in here. Has Tazz's music always been in? I haven't heard that in ages :D

I believe that the arena "codes" are actually false. From what I've played so far, I got the arenas by completing the various levels of challenges. I think ECW is Rising Star. Don't quote me on that though.