WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Guest muddatrucker

Besides, i havent even played SD vs Raw 1 (or 2005) once so i highly doubt that i did post a whole lot about smackdown games before this one in about two years, just move on kids...

they need to bring back the just plain throwing ppl out of the ring like in SD! 2 Know your Role

Nah, that was way too easy. I like the ring-out bars but they should go down at the same speed they did in the last game, where it took 2, sometimes even 3, attempts to get a guy out on your own, compared to how you can sometimes throw someone out with just one attempt in this game.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/717/717798/vids_1.html

Has anyone else seen that TV spot? How do you do that move that Edge did to Carlito off the cage?

That's an awesome ad. Dragsy managed to do that to me the other week. All you do is pull them off the cage with O. They have to be very close to the top. You'll jump up and do the German suplex/throw thing.

Die.

The best way that I've found is to be Triple H, fighting Clean.

Turn submissions off and knock outs on. Make all of your opponents fight Dirty, and choose Chris Jericho and Ric Flair (Assuming their finishers are all still submissions) RVD and the remainder made up of the lowest over guys you can find.

Then just keep hitting top rope elbow drops, which get you up to special in one go, and hitting pedigrees until everyone is unconscious.

Worked for me.

one thing I wish they would have added to this game and that support for 56k . I jsut like the option of caw trading . no hassling with formulas and saves. I'm working my way through gm mode now . I'll probably restart though caus e a bunch of my guys are inured

The Legends Tour > other storylines.

I also had one of those sexy endings, that look really realistic. Me (as RVD) battled back and forth with the Bulldog, nearly getting the pin several times. Went for a kick to the stomach, he grabs it, spins me around, and then plants me with the Oklahoma Slam for the 3 count.

The Legends Tour > other storylines.

I also had one of those sexy endings, that look really realistic. Me (as RVD) battled back and forth with the Bulldog, nearly getting the pin several times. Went for a kick to the stomach, he grabs it, spins me around, and then plants me with the Oklahoma Slam for the 3 count.

The Daivari/London match was a Ladder Match (forgot to mention that) and the match ended when Daivari hip tossed London (me) off the ladder to the outside and was able to retrieve the belt. That seems rather realistic to me in the sense that London probably won't make it back in time after that.

Does anybody know how to tape their PPV's or shows etc. ? I have seen it on sites for example IGN have the No Mercy PPV they did in SVR06.

Do you guys have any matches , shows , segments etc. ?

i dident even have a legend storyline in the SD season (luckly becaus i hated the raw one :shifty:)

you might just have used on of the characters that are involved in that story, maybe try doing it with one of your gazilon CAWs, that one should work 100%

anyone know how to get the ECW arena ? i dident get it by turning to ECW and winning the title at mania :-/