WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

There is only one order. It's not really that hard to understand.

Story one, story two, Royale Rumble, then Wrestlemania. Story 1 on Raw is Uneasy Allies, story 1 on SD is Torries Contract. You're playing as JBL who is a character in the Torries Contract storyline, so you've gotten the Legends Tour straight away in place of Torries Contract. Once thats done you'll move onto Story 2 for SD, which is Urn Your Spot.

And thats not a glitch, you get given unlimited experience points when you complete a season on both shows with a created wrestler.

Heh Heh that was fun I was HBK and my friend was Orton he ran at me from the top of the ramp with the title belt and never noticed me recovering my stamina he comes close BAM Running Superkick!.

I wish they put in more weapons to use though it gets old chair,bat,ring bell,hammer. they could add maybe television monitors and video camers and such choking someone with the wire wouldnt be so bad either

Heh Heh that was fun I was HBK and my friend was Orton he ran at me from the top of the ramp with the title belt and never noticed me recovering my stamina he comes close BAM Running Superkick!.

I wish they put in more weapons to use though it gets old chair,bat,ring bell,hammer. they could add maybe television monitors and video camers and such choking someone with the wire wouldnt be so bad either

There is a video camera ;)

Nonono, the only one is backstage. I thought you meant weapons in general.

The one thing that seems painfully obvious to me, is that once an announce table is destroyed, you should be able to use those monitors. I mean... they're just laying right there... begging to be used.

I was just in a bar room brawl with Mankind (legends storyline), and I swear he went to pick up a bottle. I dropkicked him before he actually got it in his hand, but he leaned over the table to pick one up. I knew those tables were for something, but it won't let me pick a bottle up.

Moment of madness, or did this really happen?