WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

The best way THQ can improve online play is getting rid of Gamespy. They need their own interface like EA does for their sports titles. On top of that, they need to eliminate all chat rooms, because they're never good for anything except people saying "i beet u niggar!1 u teh sux1 fukkin fagg!!!" Yeah, we really need more of that. And there should be a 99 ovr lobby, where everyone knows that's the only place where you can use CAWs at 99

I totally agree with this, as the chatting on the time I talked about was a piss off as well. The idea of a CAW room for 99 skilled people is good too.

The ECW Storyline is easy to get I dont know why people have a hard time with it:

You Cant Play as:Big Show,Booker T,Kurt Angle,RVD,Mysterio,Benoit,Jericho,Spike Dudley.

In The Torries Contract Storyline side with CENA, Team with CENA and at the Rumble RVD will be the champion you have to win the Rumble as well.

Anyone know if you Power Irish Whip a Cruiserweight into the turnbuckle he flips up HBK Style?

Good god at some of these online people, seriously. They must be machines or something. The ones who have about 150+ wins. I faced some guy called 'wwoooo' and he's a machine, no lie. You can barely get a move in. Not to say it's there fault for being too good for me or anything, but damn there's seriously no way to match these guys :(

Just beat my cousin in a hellacious tlc match, I swear to god the guy wouldnt stay down with his maxed out shitty looking Bobby Lashley there was also the fact that I was Paul London....

I couldnt lift him up so I spent the entire matches just trying to keep him down with those weird move sequences called Cruiserweight Moves or something, everytime I got my hands on a weapon he'd boot me.

I got owned until he got cocky and tried a Double Foot Stamp off the ladder, missed and fell outside but London chose that time to lose all his stamina and fall.

He got in, kick to the gut, Dominator. Gets a chair and gets another finisher, moves forward I start punching the hell out of him and just somehow surviving until I stored a finisher, then hit a moonsault giving me max momentum he throws me off and moves forward Possum'd! 1-2-3

CwM1: Head 0 Arm 0 Leg 0 Body 8 Stamina 8 Momentum 10

CwM2: H 0 A 0 L 0 B 8 S 8 M 12

CwM5: H 0 A 0 L 0 B 2 S 8 M 16

CwM6: H 0 A 3 L 0 B 3 S 8 M 12

So yeah, pretty crap. You'd be better off with the Styles Clash >_>

Edited by King Ellis