WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Oh. My. God. Best. Match. Ever.

Final Legend Challenge, Bret vs Austin in the Wrestlemania 13 Rematch. I thought beating Bret in a cage with Benoit was hard, but I had no idea what beating Stone Cold in a submission match would be like. I physically sweated, and damn near cried when I thought I had lost at one point, but finally, Stone Cold Steve Austin tapped out to the Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring at 54 minutes and 11 seconds. I marked out so hard that it was finally over. I gave the game a standing ovation for putting up such a brave challenge. But that was it. I had won.

And then I realised how sad it is that I'm so damn proud of it.

Just got it today, so my longest is only ~10 minutes, my CAW Nightmare and Shelton Benjamin in a steel cage for the IC strap.

I had it won, but Shelton recovered just in time to pull me off the cage, and by crashing down to the mat I went red, and that gave Shelton enough time to escape.

... 54 minutes? The longest match I've had is like 19 minutes, and was a triple threat, which can be tricky ones from time to time. Usually I finish off an opponent in under 4 minutes.

Turn the difficulty up then! 4 minute matches, how boring. You want to play some classics, like the 40+ minute triple threat TLC me and Dragsy had against the computer. Awesome.

so whats some spots you like to do in matches. I have several different spots for each wrestler. For Shawn Michaels i like to take the turnbuckle pad off and whip them into it and as they spring back hit the scm.

For angle I do the leg trip into a leg submission or the angle lock

Big Boot off the ropes, into Austin's elbow drop. If you start the big boot when they're leaning against the right side ropes, they land in almost perfect position for the elbow drop.

Follow that with Golberg's wake up into a spear, then a Money Shot from the top rope while they're selling. This is with my CAW, by the way.

For real wrestlers I try to keep it pretty realistic, like when playing as the Rock I'd always hit his spinebuster before going for the Peoples Elbow, stuff like that. I don't really have any particular favourite spot or anything, but I like performing a diving headbutt off the top of the chamber in the EC match, as my big finish.

when I play with high flying crusierweights theres a certain spot I do all the time. I either throw my opponent out of the ring and wait for him to go out. and I wait for them to walk behind one of the turnbuckles. I immediatly take off and perform one of the wrestlers runnign diving attacks over the turnbuckle and hit the opponent.

How the heck do you climb onto the apron and dive off? I've seen it in game many times, I don't actually know how to get onto just the apron though :(

It's one of my biggest gripes with the Smackdown games, you can't get on the apron. Diving moves to the outside are done by running at the ropes and pressing square, then X once you're near them.

i think the game can't handle too many sound files plying at once, it usually does it for me after i win when the commentators are talking, the crowd is going nuts and my entrance music is playing and the guy is announcing my victory, the crowd sound cuts out

That is meant to happen, it's so you can hear everything being said (Y)

How the heck do you climb onto the apron and dive off? I've seen it in game many times, I don't actually know how to get onto just the apron though :(

It's one of my biggest gripes with the Smackdown games, you can't get on the apron. Diving moves to the outside are done by running at the ropes and pressing square, then X once you're near them.

run towards the apron and hit square . you'll climb onto the apron . I dunno if you cna actually do moves from it though haven't tried

If you run towards the apron and hit square, you go outside. There are no apron moves except for dives. Unless I'm totally missing something.