WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Who is the weakest male wrestler in the game? I'm gonna try and take out Andre with him.

Depends what you mean by weakest, lowest overall stats is Charlie Haas I think, weight would be Spike.

Mudda, you buy him in the shop for $28,000.

Edited by King Ellis

Guest Anti-Hero

I still can't get used to the new CAW. I'd just finished Lesnar but had accidentally deleted the wrong layer. I pressed triangle and it said "All changes will be lost. Continue?" and I selected "Yes" and lost the WHOLE FUCKING THING. There goes 2 hours and my enthusiasm to create NJPW Lesnar :crying:

Just did Spike vs Andre Last Man Standing, beat him out of absolutely nowhere with a Standing Tornado DDT through the announce table but he got up, then I blocked some move he attempted on the announce table and hit a DDT through the table but he still got up, so I started doing planchas and such to keep him down until I realized I was playing dirty, then unwrapped the turnbuckle pads hit a Dudley Dog followed by a Super Dirty Move and then a Barbed Wire Bat shot for the win

Wow I just fought Andre in Last Man Standing with Rock for 49 minutes and 3 seconds yet 3 People's Elbows, 50 chair shots, 10 ring bell shots and 10 sledgehammer shots only kept him down for 9 seconds until he hit me with a big boot for the win. Fucking gay. :ohwell: