WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

All of this is making me want to sort out my PS2 and get connected to the net. I have a nice little Roderick Strong-esque CAW who deals almost entirely in backbreakers and others moves working the back and gut area, and isn't 99 OVR.

And, of course, the obligatory 99 OVR, eight foot six, seven hundred pounder man who can, nonetheless, still do 450 Splashes and running moonsaults.

So, who will it be then? :wub:

Has anyone actually made that one? I hate making CAWS that look good in picture, but not in the game height wise etc.

I've made that one, it's a near-perfect formula. Just needs to be a little more fat, which is easily adjusted in body type.

I would imagine a good way around those super heavyweights, is to make a custom caw with everything from the no lift category. That'll fuck em up. My Kriss sprules caw is like that, just cause I don't think he could lift anyone.

Don't forget every extended animation move ever. (Hogan Punches, Dupree Punches)

Yeah, them too.

All of this is making me want to sort out my PS2 and get connected to the net. I have a nice little Roderick Strong-esque CAW who deals almost entirely in backbreakers and others moves working the back and gut area, and isn't 99 OVR.

And, of course, the obligatory 99 OVR, eight foot six, seven hundred pounder man who can, nonetheless, still do 450 Splashes and running moonsaults.

I haven't seen a non-99 OVR CAW yet. I have had a few matches with real wrestler vs real wrestler, and they've been better by far, generally.

I made the same guy in Here Comes The Pain (same name, finishers, everything, he's become a recurring character. Even made him in Def Jam: FFNY) and I tried to make the attributes seem at least realistic - six or seven strength, nine submission and technique, 7.5 speed, eight endurance. Good, but not too good, an almost-fetishistic bent towards backbreakers and such, finished with either the weird backbreaker which I can't even describe, or a single leg crab. Purism FTW.

I've never made a single caw on any game ever, that wasn't or isn't an actual, real wrestler/manager/wretsling personality.

I just don't see the appeal.

I especially don't see the appeal in creating myself. I'm not that deluded.

Go into the lockerroom, select the computer that should say 'WWE Shop' or something similar, and buy Andre for $28,000

I'm reasonably sure you won't have to complete any challenges/storyline first.

I think I've realised, after one day of playing it, there is no redeeming features to playing online, other than frustration.

Last two matches involved me losing to a Jeff Hardy CAW who kept doing the caught kick to face kick strike move, and that was pretty much all, and then lost a HIAC after beating them up, and then falling off the top of the cell off my own accord, rather than being thrown, by fucking up a move.

Played a Cruiserweight "Open" earlier. Paul London (me), Chavo Guerrero, The Hurricane, Daivari, Austin Aries, and Tajiri. I took Chavo out with the Gory Drop (or whatever its called), took Daivari out with a moonsault, The Hurricane with the 450 Splash, Aries took Tajiri out with the Ki-Krusher, and I finally got Aries out with a Dragon Suplex. Took about 15 minutes.

Anyways, and one in the US want to play online?

Guest The Trooper

Just had an awesome bunch of matches, they all fit so well!

First was Kid Kash (me) vs 5 other cruiserweights in a 6 man battle royal, the entire aim of this was for me to gain the cruiserweight championship so i could start defending it with the KID.

The match went pretty good, eliminating three of the wrestlers, there was only me Juvi and London left in the match, i started to go easy on both of them to pad out the match, Juvi eliminated London it was only me and the juice left! I go for Kash's turnbuckle special when Super Crazy (i think) manages to grab my foot and i spin round JUVI DRIVER 1-2-3.

And your winner Juvi!

for that i had to get my revenge, i played several different types of matches and somehow Juvi kept retaining due to either outside interference or DQ. That was it i decided to finish it off in a cage match, no interference, no DQ, nothing!

I reemember kicking the hell out of him for a good 10 mins before he started to make a comeback, he goes for his Juvi Driver but i counter it into my OWN JUVI DRIVER!!!

1-2-3 Winner Kid Kash

And the feud ends just like it had started

I had a similar story with the Samoa Joe/Eddie series i had a while back, it started when he decided to DQ me in the middle of this awesome triple threat match, screwing up my title chances. Joe/Eddie have a match for the no1 contendership and i bring out a chair. I taunt smacking him with it whilst he does that (dont attack me please!!!) taunt. He grabs the chair, i throw him out of the ring and we brawl to the outside.

What i didnt know was that Chavo had interfered, he has another chair and WHACK DQ

I had a dificult decision, to use my title shot or take on Eddie again. I decide to team up with Benoit against Los Guerreros in a cage tag match.

The match went so smothly... Chavo gets out, then Benoit and i'm left with Eddie. I knock out eddie with a Musclebuster and start to climb the cage, suddenly he gets up (the cheatin bastard was overselling) and knocks me off the top of the cage.

I start beating him again and throw him about for the hell of it, he's down and i go for the pi.... POSSUM PIN 1-2-3

Eddie was gonna die (what a cruel irony) I set up a buried alive match and gave him a two minute advantage, then i beat him up with all i could find: chairs, tables, shovels, you name it

Finally i put him down inta the casket, i got to close it when REVERSED, i try again REVERSED and again REVERSED. now i'm pissed and hit as many manouvers as possible and close the casket.

FINALLY EDDIE IS OUT OF MY WAY I CAN CHALLENGE BENOIT.

In the match against Benoit Eddie interfered (why did i set up the radicalz stable :( ) meanin that i lost the US title shot that had gone on for so long

oh and sorry for rambling on, i get carried away

Moveset: (Credit: Big Mike, TCA, Shroomie, and SPTAZ)

BASES

Ring In Move: Triple H

Ring Out Move: Normal

Taunt: Come On!; Benoit 1; Swing Right Arm; Hold Up 02

Fighting Style: Wrestling 01

Walking Style: Normal

Running Style: Normal

READY MOVES

Attack: Jumping Calf Kick; Toe Kick 01; Back Chop 03; Dropkick To Knee 02; Dropkick 02; Benoit Punches

Grapple:

- Clean: Arm Drag 02; Snapmare 02; Headlock Takeover; Small Package 01; DDT 08

- Dirty: Eye Rake 01; Reverse Atomic Drop; Feint Eye Poke; Low Blow 03; Low Blow 04

- Submission: Abdominal Stetch 03; Trailerhitch; Headlock 04; Sleeper Hold 01; Ground Headlock

- Technical: Scoop Slam 03; Neckbreaker 9; Double Arm Suplex 02; German Suplex 03; Suplex 07

- Power: Northern Lights Driver; Suplex 03; Gordbuster 01; Back Suplex 07; Facebuster 2

- Speed: Back Chop 7; Neck Breaker 10; Snapmare & Dropkick 01; Suplex 12; Arm Drag 04

- Grapple Attack: Grapple Elbow Strike 01; Grapple Elbow Strike 01; Grapple Elbow Strike 03

Back Attack: Triple H Low Kick; Back Suplex 02; Elbow To Back Of Head 02; Back Suplex 03; Backbreaker 04

-- Atomic Drop; Backbreaker 06; Russian Leg Sweep 02; Sleeper Hold 04; Back Suplex 05

Edge of Cell: Downward Thrust x4

GROUND

Attack: Angry Stomp; Falling Headbutt; Elbow Drop 01

Grapple: Reverse Chin Lock 01; Ric Flair Knee Drop; Triangle Hold || Single Leg Crab 02; STF 01; Mexican Stretch 3

TURNBUCKLE

Attack: Turnbuckle Clothesline; Turnbuckle Dropkick 01; Turnbuckle Dropkick 02

Grapple: 10 Punch; Superplex 02; Shoulder Thrust; Big Back Chop01; Toss To Turnbuckle || Mudhole Stomping 02

Back Attack: Super Back Suplex; Turnbuckle Smash; Tie to Tree of Woe; Neckbreaker 13; Illegal Pin

ROPE OPPONENT

Rope Down: Leg Breaker 01

Rebound Attack: Shoulder Block 02; Dropkick To Knee 03; Vaulting Body Press 02

Jump Down Over: Baseball Slide 01

AERIAL

Stand: Double Axe Handle 03; Double Axe Handle 03

Down: Diving Elbow Drop; The Money Shot Pin; Diving Elbow Drop

RUNNING

Attack: Kitchen Sink 01; Running Calf Kick

Grapple: Neckbreaker 01; Sunset Flip Pin 01

Back Attack: Chop Block; Snapmare 01

Squatting Attack: Running Leg Drop; Double Axe Handle 04

Counter: Drop Toe Hold; Powerslam Pin 02; Sleeper Hold 05

DOUBLE TEAM

Stand: Double Suplex; Dropkick & Rolling Clutch; Double DDT; Double Clothesline; Kick & German Suplex Pin

Turnbuckle: Calf Kick & Tiger Suplex; Kick to Gut; Calf Kick & Sweep; Backbreaker & Leg Drop

SPECIAL

Finisher: Texas Cloverleaf 02; Single Leg Crab 02

Favorites: Back Suplex 05; Single Leg Crab 01; Drop Toe Hold

Weapon Finisher: DDT 23; DDT 23

Combination Moves: Elbow Smash 01; Outlaw Punches 01 (reversed); Dropkick To Knee 02

Although I'd change the second finisher to one of the tiger drivers.

He also needs a double underhook powerbomb somewhere.

And a figure four leglock, but I'm not sure what I'd remove.

And if there's no brainbuster or gutbuster in there, add those as well.